Julia's Sexual Awakening Ch. 04

Story Info
Julia has new guests to watch...
2.4k words
4.6
15.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Waking shortly before her alarm sounded Julia found herself instantly wide awake. She had slept soundly feeling such contentment from her new found sexual awakening and the prospect of what more she had to explore.

Although she was looking forward to starting a new day she paused before getting up. She didn't often remember her dreams but this morning they were clear in her mind. Clear is not quite right really as her dreams were always very muddled but the bits and pieces that were coming back to her now were all very sexual.

She found she had slipped a hand between her legs without really being aware. Lifting her fingers to her nose she sniffed in her own odour generated from last nights exploits and found she liked it. It wasn't long ago that she would never of thought of doing such a thing and would have been disgusted. How things had changed!

Usually Julia showered in the evening but after her session last night she decided she needed to freshen up. Normally a shower was a quick affair for Julia but today took much longer. As she soaped herself she was so much more aware of her body. By the time she had finished her nipples were stiff from the prolonged attention together with her clitoris and again she had to be strict with herself so as not to continue. There would be time for that later...

By nine forty all Julia's guests had left apart from Rachel in room one. She soon had the last camera installed in room three now it was vacant and now looked forward to seeing what guests she would be getting today. Of course Rachel was staying one more night and she did have a booking made a few days ago which meant she needed two more rooms to be taken for a full house.

The booking she had was by telephone and was for a man and his partner who weren't arriving until seven-ish so Julia had arranged for them to give her a ring when they arrived so she could let them in as she would be in her own rooms by then. Having no Idea of what to expect she wondered what her new guests would be like. Old, young, tall, short, fat or thin she would have to wait and see.

Soon after ten Rachel was on her way out, "Morning Rachel, how are you today?" inquired Julia.

"Good morning Julia very good thank you, how are you?" asked Rachel.

Julia couldn't help looking the older woman up and down as she thought back to the show she had enjoyed last night.

"Fine thank you, enjoy your day," said Julia who now had the image in her head of Rachel naked.

"Thank you dear, see you later," Rachel replied and was soon gone.

Now everyone had left having four rooms to clean, Julia got on with her work...

It was well past four when she answered the door to two attractive women wanting a room for the night. Inviting them in Julia studied the two more closely trying not to make it too obvious. There was a big difference in age one being late thirties and the other probably early twenties. Both women were of a large build although not tall both being much the same height similar to Julia's.

They booked in as sisters which Julia very much doubted considering the age difference and the fact they looked nothing like each other. Perhaps Julia would learn more later on. She found herself looking forward to finding out. Not that Julia thought much about it at the time but the older women seemed very bossy over her supposed sibling, something that would make more sense later. Booking in as Ruth and Kate Riley Julia soon had them settled into room two upstairs.

It wasn't long before the last room was taken. A young man who looked to be in his early twenties was her new guest and Julia put him in room four leaving number three for her late arrivals. He gave his name as Chris Winters and Julia couldn't help but notice how nervous and meek he seemed. A very thin build and not very tall for a man Julia wondered what his story was. Not meaning to be unkind but the young man hadn't got a lot going for him.

Julia had one more enquiry about a room even though she had put the no vacancy sign up but that was nothing unusual. Her day was just about done. As she was about to make her way upstairs the two women, the supposed sisters bade her good evening as they headed out to find some dinner.

"Hurry up Kate stop dawdling," the older women moaned.

Julia retired upstairs...

. . .

After having some dinner Julia relaxed and caught up with the news on the telly. She would normally have a shower early evening but as she had showered that morning she didn't worry. In fact she could see that might be her new routine from now on with how her evenings were being spent. She remembered back to her shower that morning and decided to retire to her bedroom to prepare herself for what she hoped would be another enjoyable evening.

She had just stripped down to her bra and panties when her phone rang. Immediately remembering her late guests she answered her phone and told them she'd be down in minute. Quickly pulling on her bathrobe which happened to be the nearest thing to her she rushed downstairs to let them in.

"Hello sorry I'd forgotten you were coming. Please come in," said Julia.

Having pre-booked she new the surname was Boroughs and they signed in as a married couple. The man looked about Julia's age, average height, well built and white while his wife was dark skinned, perhaps five five tall with a petite body and looked a little younger. After showing them to their room Julia returned upstairs and was soon back in her bedroom.

Getting herself comfortable on her bed she reached for her laptop. With a nervous excitement she turned it on...

For the first time all four camera's appeared in split screen view although two were in darkness. Julia's focus was drawn to the young man in room four who was sitting up in bed with the duvet covering his lower half and wearing nothing above. He had his own laptop on his lap which had his full attention and Julia again wondered about the young lad.

The young couple in three who hadn't long arrived were out of view most of the time with just an odd appearance of one or the other as they settled into their new environment. Glancing back to room four she saw the young man move his laptop from his lap onto the bed beside him. Julia's opinion of the lad changed somewhat as she saw what he was hiding under the duvet as he pulled it to one side.

Quickly clicking on full screen Julia was amazed to see his huge penis standing to attention. Of course she hadn't seen many to compare it with but it looked huge to her . Not just in length but in girth as well. The young lad was staring intently at his laptop obviously enjoying something not even touching his huge cock.

For the first time Julia tried out the zoom function of the camera software. Although this lost a degree of picture quality it was only minimal and Julia wanted a closer look.

The knob wasn't visible being covered by the foreskin. From what Julia could see the balls were also large complimenting the huge shaft above them. Julia was fascinated and noticed that every now and then the boy's cock would twitch without any touch from his hands.

Suddenly a hand appeared and grasped the shaft. With slow short strokes he began wanking. As the strokes grew longer the huge purple knob was exposed and a dribble of pre cum made its way down the shaft. Silent to this point Julia jumped as the silence was broken.

"Oh Fuck yes, I'd love to lick that pussy," young Chris said out loud enjoying what he saw on his laptop.

Wanking his cock faster Julia watched with amazement at the amount of pre cum oozing out and running down the shaft.

"God I wish you was sucking my cock," he said in response to what he was watching.

Julia found herself wondering what it would be like to suck on his cock. Would she even be able to get it in her mouth? How would it feel? How would it taste? She certainly knew one thing, she was getting very wet.

Pumping faster he began moaning and it wasn't long before he shot a huge load of cum all over himself...

Julia kept watching as the huge penis gradually shrank and laid limp. When her young guest had rested a while and regained his strength he pulled a towel from beside the bed where he must of placed it earlier and began cleaning himself up.

Clicking back to split screen Julia found that one more of her guests had returned. Rachel it seemed was alone tonight and was relaxing on her bed watching TV but Julia was soon back to full screen mode after seeing that the white man with his dark skinned wife were up to something.

Julia had barely moved enthralled as she was watching her young guest playing with his enormous cock. Loosening her robe she unclipped her bra and freed her breasts. Her nipples were stiff and she was soon pinching them between her fingers sending a tingle of excitement through her body.

Mrs Boroughs, if that was who she truly was, had her head down over her husbands crotch. Although his cock wasn't visible to the camera it was obvious by the bobbing motion of his wife's head she was sucking on his cock. Once again Julia wondered what it would be like to have a cock in her mouth.

"I think it's time I licked your pussy before I lose control and cum in your mouth," the man said.

"Oooh yes please, but I wouldn't mind if you came in my mouth," his wife replied.

Swapping places with her husband she laid down on the bed giving Julia her first view of the young woman's naked body. Her breasts were small and firm. The Areola surrounding each nipple were large and a darker shade of brown to her skin. Before her husbands head obscured the view Julia noticed the lack of hair between the young woman's legs, her perfect shapely legs.

"Oh God that's nice," the woman said.

Julia now had one hand stroking her own pussy through her soaking wet panties.

"God girl you taste good," said the man.

Feeling hot Julia quickly removed her robe. Pulling her panties off she raised them to her nose and sniffed at the aroma of her pussy. The musky smell seemed to double her arousal. She slipped a finger up her sopping wet hole as she laid back and spread her legs wide.

For several minutes Mr Boroughs licked away between his wife's legs making her moan more and more loudly.

"I need you inside me, please fuck me," said Mrs Boroughs with an urgency in her voice.

As Julia watched the man position himself to fuck his wife she tried to slow her impending climax. Her pussy was so wet her finger slipped in and out with ease.

"Oh God yes, Fuck Me," the woman cried out.

There was no stopping now. Julia took another sniff of her wet panties sending herself over the top. Closing her eye's, she writhed around as she experienced her most intense orgasm yet...

Lost in her own world of pleasure it was sometime before her senses returned, "Oh Oh OOOH," she heard the woman cry out which made Julia open her eye's.

With a final thrust up his wife's pussy the man's body went rigid and he cried out, "OH FUCK YEEES," he shot his load deep inside her.

Laying down beside his wife exhausted she gently stroked his dwindling erection. Moving her hand up to her face she sucked two fingers into her mouth with an expression of obvious delight on her face...

Laying back Julia closed her eye's again enjoying the aftermath of her climax. When she opened her eye's again several minutes later she saw the young couple doing much the same as her, the woman's head laying on her husbands chest.

Clicking back to split screen to view all the four rooms Julia's gaze was immediately drawn to the two supposed sisters in room two who had obviously returned to their room. She clicked on full screen.

"That's it, suck harder," said the older woman who was laying on the bed with her large breasts bare.

The younger woman, who was fully clothed, was sucking on one nipple while her other hand stroked the other.

Back to split screen Julia noticed Rachel in room one was alone tonight and was sitting up in bed reading a book. Her eye's were soon drawn to her young guest with his huge cock. She clicked on full screen. His cock was hard and stood up proud once more while his hand gently wanked the shaft.

Finding herself aroused again Julia was soon playing with her pussy once more. After a few minutes she switched back to the two women and found her arousal grow with the view before her. The Younger woman, still fully clothed was now laying on the bed while her naked partner sat astride her head.

"Lick girl lick," the older woman demanded.

Julia began to imagine that her face was pressed in to the woman's pussy. Slipping a finger up herself to coat it with her juices she lifted it to her lips and sucked it into her mouth to taste herself. Is this what this woman would taste like she wondered.

"Suck on my clit you little bitch, make me come," said the older woman.

Returning her finger to her pussy Julia began rubbing her own clit. Again she sniffed at her panties imagining she was smelling the woman's pussy.

"Oh Yes I'm coming, good girl keep sucking," said the woman.

Rubbing her clit ever faster Julia once again found herself building to another orgasm.

"OH YES Oh Yes now lick my pussy and lick up my cum," the older woman instructed.

Julia closed her eye's and was lost again to her second orgasm of the evening.

Exhausted she was soon drifting off to sleep...