Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie pushed him back onto his back. Her eyes were wild, the sounds from her throat animal. She plunged her face into the nape of his neck, nibbling with her teeth and caressing with her tongue. His salty taste excited her more. She moved down his chest, nipping and licking. She tried to do to his nipple what he had just done to her breast, but that didn't work. With her head an inch over his chest she turned to look at his face. He was a bit wide-eyed, but still quite self-satisfied. She turned to look the other direction, and saw his half-erect cock lying there unprotected. She swooped down on it, catching the head in her lips and sucking the entire length into her mouth in one motion. He gasped loudly. She rubbed her face in his pubic hair, his musk making her dizzy. She then dragged her teeth up the length of him, stopping just short of the head. Several times she plunged down and dragged back up, twisting her head as he had done so her teeth could rake fresh skin. She stopped part way up and began sucking him as he had done to her. Her tongue pressed his head to the roof of her mouth while she sucked and repeatedly swallowed. She could feel him growing in her mouth. She heard his exclamations of pleasure and shock.

Julie had never been able to deep-throat. Her gag reflex was too strong. As her conscious mind was not functioning at the moment, this thought did not occur to her. She just plunged back down his cock. He was stiff enough now not to fold, but soft enough to follow the curve of her throat. He was past her gag point before any reflex could take place. A high keening sound came from his direction. She reflexively swallowed, which he didn't mind, and then pulled back quickly, which he did mind.

She took him in again, then closed her teeth against him and started to shake her head like a puppy with a sock. As her teeth sawed back and forth, she slowly pulled back up the length of his shaft. She looked back into his face. His eyes were still wide, but the self-assured look was gone. That no longer mattered; his cock was back. No need to deny her pussy any longer.

Kneeling, she swung one leg over him, put him in his place and dropped down to force him in deeply as he thrust upward to meet her. She ground her clit into his pubic bone as the sensation of being filled exploded through her. She lifted herself and dropped, lifted and dropped. Her hips shook fore to aft and side to side as she pressed down. If it were physically possible, she would have ripped or sheared his cock right off. Time stopped. Conscious thought was long gone. Only the intense physical connection between them had reality, and the intensity just kept building.

He'd been watching her in amazement, but now suddenly threw his head back and exploded inside her. "NO!" she screamed at the universe. Again she had let her own response lag and he had finished without her. She started pumping herself up and down him as quickly as she could, but it wasn't enough and soon his softening cock was threatening to fold under the attack.

As the frustration built in her face, he reached up and gently pulled her down on top of him. With touches, he told her to straighten out her legs as he brought his right leg up between hers so that his thigh pressed against her pussy, holding his cock in place. She lifted up a bit and spread her labia with her fingers. He resumed his regular thrusting, and with a few more touches, he got her moving in opposition: when he thrust, she withdrew, and vice versa. This kept him inside her, his shaft in intimate contact with her clitoris, and her building passion back on track.

Her next orgasm washed over her and she arched her pussy down into him, pushing back with her arms on either side of his head. This lifted her enough for him to slide his hands in to massage her breasts and play with her nipples. She dropped back on him and resumed her movements. She kissed him hard and deep. Soon another orgasm washed over her, stronger than the last. The passion continued to build as she ground herself back against the thigh between her legs, moving to the insistent need within. She hooked a leg under his for leverage. She formed an arch over his body, anchored at her hands and her pussy. She twisted and turned and shook trying to satisfy her need. He kept thrusting up into her, trying to match his tempo to her rising fervor. He could glimpse her belly sucking in and out convulsively. He started scratching his fingernails just above the pubic hair. She cried out, an extended, shapeless, animal sound. She was suddenly in continuous orgasm as wave after wave washed through her.

Just as he started to question his ability to continue, in this or any other position, he felt her start to relax. The next spasm took her back up somewhat, but dropped her further down afterwards. He slowed his pace as she slowly collapsed back on top of him. Soon she was still and he just held her. She was totally drained, a wet, limp, rag doll draped across him, and she fell asleep.

Julie woke with a start. "How long ...?" She stammered.

"Only a few minutes," he replied, kissing her gently on the cheek. She rolled off him, lying there, still drained, the slight breeze drifting across her wet skin. It seemed like ages since she had started to strip for him. Her blood still pounded in her ears. A few more moments passed in awe-struck silence.

"You OK?" he asked. She nodded yes. "That was ... interesting," he said tentatively.

She opened one eye to look at him. "You started it." she croaked.

His expression turned quizzical, so she gently slapped herself on the hip. "Oh." After a couple of moments of looking thoughtful, he tried to talk again. "Do you ... Is this ... I mean ..."

"Do I want all our lovemaking to be this rough? Naw". After a moment of reflection, Julie continued gently and quietly "I don't know where that came from, or why, but wow! Thank you for this wonderful tropical garden, and for loving me in ways that just keep getting better." She rolled up on an elbow and took his cock in hand, pulling gently, then leaned in and gave the tip a kiss. "And thank you, little soldier, for making me come like never before!"

"And thank you. Again." he replied with obvious relief on his face.

Julie took a deep breath, smelling again the wonderful aroma of the flowers, now mixed with the wonderful smells of a hard fuck. But it was getting late, so she let the breath out, and released the moment. Sitting up, she located and grabbed her day pack.

"How 'bout lunch?" she asked.

12