Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reached down and pulled her head off his cock and pulled her up to him. He kissed her and slid out from under her. He positioned her on her knees and attempted to enter her from behind. She reached back to help guide him and at the same time wondered if she was going to be able to handle that thing.

He slid his cock into her and held that position for a few seconds as he felt her contractions. She came as soon as he was in.

At first, he started a slow and easy pace as he reached around and kneaded her swaying breasts. Soon he picked up the pace and was beginning to slap his balls harder against her. She came again with a bit of a cry and a sigh.

He withdrew from her and turned her on her back. He reached his arms under her knees and pulled then up. She guided him again and this time he pounded the hell out of her.

This was more than she could take and remain quiet.

“Ahhhhh, Godddddddddd, Ohhhhhhhhhhh,” she cried as he continued to slam her hard.

With a scream and her grabbing him to stop, she experienced the most violent and intense orgasm of her life. He released her legs and used the missionary position.

He started a normal rhythm as he looked at her and smiled. She returned the smile and they watched each other for a few minutes. Soon she was getting close again and had to close her eyes as another orgasm ripped through her body and he felt the strong contractions below. After a minute he rolled off her.

“That was incredible,” she said as she reached down to his cock. “Haven’t you cum yet?”

“Nope,” he answered.

“Is there something wrong?” she asked, concerned.

“No, not at all. I just like to make sure that the lady is well taken care of,” he drawled.

“Mission accomplished, Mike.” She said with sigh. “What can I do to please you?”

“This is going to sound stupid to you, but I got hooked on this when I was a teenager in Texas going to drive-in movies. The easiest way for a girl to shut down a horny teenager is to give him a hand job. There were a few girls I dated that were very good at it. It’s been my thing ever since. I’m not asking you to, I’m just telling you because you asked.”

“A hand job?” Julie thought. She hadn’t done that since 12th grade. “Well, if that’s what he likes, that’s easy enough to do,” she figured.

“Is there any particular way you want to do this,” she asked.

“Just lay beside me so I can hold you and look at you, while you do it. There is no need for anything else.”

She situated herself next to him and started to play with his cock. He played with her boobs and looked into her eyes and smiled. She slid her hand up and down its length and tickled the head on each pass. She could tell by his moans and hip movements what he liked and how fast he wanted her to go. All the wile, she watched his face, enjoying the control she had on him. She would get him close and back off several times, much to his dismay. Finally after making him wait for over 20 minutes she decided it was time.

“Are you ready?” she whispered?

“Yes,” he said, barley audible.

She leaned close to him, looking him right in the eye and intensified her grip on him, as she stroked him from top to bottom. She felt the contractions start on his cock and suddenly it seemed as if it was raining. Spurt after spurt of spunk was emptying from his balls, flying high into the air, only to fall on Julie and Mike like a cloud burst.

Julie got a kick out of controlling his orgasm and filed it in the back of her mind for Scot.

The next morning, Heather had no idea that Julie had spent the night. To her, Miss Julie just stopped by for breakfast.

Julie returned home by Sunday evening. The rest of her stay with Mike had been just as wonderful as Friday night. She had a glow about her that hadn’t been there since she first met Scot. When he came home that night, he was very tired. He said hello, took a shower and went to bed. This gave Julie time to think about what she had done that weekend.

She knew she loved Scot. He was both good for her and to her. Together, they made a good living and owned a nice house. They did do things together, when their schedules allowed, and they seemed to both enjoy the same things. Still, she knew she was in love with Mike. He was polite, funny, loved kids, and was a great cook. Plus, no one had made love to her like he had over this weekend. When she was with him, all the problems of the world seemed to disappear. It was the same kind of feeling you got as a small child when daddy held you close so nothing could hurt you.

“I refuse to ruin things with Scot,” she said to herself. “I’m going to tell Mike the truth and see how he takes it.”

There was no school on Monday, due to a federal holiday. Julie had the whole day to think about how she was going to make it up to Scot, even though he was completely in the dark.

At 6:30, Scot came home with a pizza and a 2-liter of diet Coke. They ate and discussed the day. Julie told him that she had a video that she wanted him to watch in the bedroom. Scot had no problem with that.

Scot stripped to his underwear, and laid down on the bed, as Julie got ready in the bathroom. When she came out, she had a red-hot sheer nightie on, that left nothing to the imagination. She was carrying something in her hand. She sat on the bed next to him.

“We are going to play a game,” she said, matter of factley. “It will be played based on my rules. No deviation.” She said as she wrapped a leather strap around his wrist and tied it to the bedpost. “You have to be a good boy, or you’ll have to pay a penalty. I’m sure you don’t want that,” she continued as she tied the other wrist.

Moving down to his feet she said, “I’ve made a video just for you,” said Julie as the first foot was secured. “You must control yourself during the video, or there will be no reward,” she said as she started on the second foot. “It’s not as easy as you think, because I’m not going to play fair.” She said as she tested the bindings for circulation as well as being secure.

She kneeled between his legs and took him in her mouth. She was gentle and slow with her movements. Soon he was hard as steal. She continued loving his cock with her mouth until she started to notice all the warning signs. She stopped, climbed off the bed, stood up, and took his cock in her hand. She could tell he was close with all the twitching and the purple color of the head.

“We are about to start the game. You must watch the video. You may not close your eyes, or you lose. You may not cum before the video is over, or you lose. If you lose, you’ll stay tied up until morning and sleep by yourself with the video repeating over and over. If you’re a good boy, and do as you’re told, I’ll finish you off and let you cum in my mouth. After that I’ll be your love slave for the night, if you have anything left. No sense in asking if your ready, it seems that you are,” she said as she squeezed his engorged man meat.

She reached over and turned on the tape. It was a video of their bedroom, shot from the foot of the bed toward the headboard. Julie came into view wearing the same nightie. Judging from the illumination on the tape, it shot in mid afternoon. She laid down on the bed with her upper body propped up and raised her knees and spread her legs.

“Here we go, Scot,” said Julie on the tape.

Scot couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Julie was reaching down to her pussy, and was beginning to finger herself. She was giving herself a two handed wank.

Meanwhile, the here and now Julie, was starting to wank Scot, keeping a sharp eye on him. He tensed and she stopped. On the TV, Julie was moaning softly. A few more pumps. The head of his cock was purple and the hole was opening and closing as if it were trying to talk. On the TV, Julie inserted three fingers of one hand. Three more pumps. “Uhhg,” came from Scot. His breathing was getting harder. Julie checked to see if Scot was watching her wail away on her pussy on the TV. He was, and seemed mesmerized. Julie used her fingertips to trace around the head. The hole puckered in response. Three more pumps. “Shit,” he said through clenched teeth.

“You’re doing quite well, but you haven’t won yet,” she said, giving three more pumps.

On the TV, Julie’s hips were starting to rise up and down to the tempo of her hands.

Julie started to tickle and tease his cock. His breathing was very erratic. His moans were almost continuous.

Three more pumps. Four huge ropes of spunk shot up in the air and landed on his chest. Many less energetic landed on his abdomen and her hand.

“Aw, you didn’t make it,” pouted Julie, as TV Julie let out a wail and came on tape for posterity.

She stopped the tape, set the machine on auto replay, and left the bedroom. As she closed the door, she heard him say, “Julie, wait. Wait!”

That night, Julie decided that she would keep her affair with Mike secret, if he would agree to it. Otherwise she would have to end it.

Mike invited Julie out at a 5 star restaurant that coming Thursday. Having never been to one, she accepted. She told Scot that she had a seminar to attend and had forgotten about it. She brought a dress with her to school, and changed after the children had left. Mike wanted to pick her up, but for discretions sake, she drove herself.

She entered the lobby and found Mike sitting at the waiting bar.

“Where’s Heather,” she asked.

“The lady next door had her grandchildren over today and Heather wanted to stay and play with them. I thought that might be best,” he drawled.

“Mr. Walters, your table is ready,” said the hostess.

“Perfect timing,” he said.

They were led to the far corner of the room. It had a beautiful mahogany table with floor length laced tablecloth, a vase of fresh flowers, and a small candelabra. They both sat with their backs to the wall.

The waiter came and they ordered wine. The wine guy came and went thru all the motions of putting on a show to open and pour it. They were left alone to consider the menu.

“Mike, I have something thing to talk to you about,” she began. “I haven’t been truthful. I live with a guy. I love him very much and I don’t want to lose him. If you want to end this, I’ll understand, but I would much rather not.”

Mike leaned back in the mahogany chair and sighed. He looked at her with the eyes that daddies give to little girls when they have been very bad. Julie had a lump come up in her throat.

Then that smile broke out on that face behind the moustache. “I was wondering when you were going to get around to telling me about him,” he said.

“You mean you knew?”

“Sure. You told your class that your boyfriend was going hunting. Heather told me. Why do you think I invited you over to my house for dinner in the first place? I’m glad you’re not planning on giving him up. I’m a confirmed bachelor. Getting involved in discreet affairs is our lifeblood. No ends to tie up. I have to say, you are the prettiest affair I didn’t have to end,” he said with a twinkle in his eye.

Julie was thoroughly relieved. She let out a huge breathe of air, which she immediately drew back in as she noticed a hand traveling up under her dress to her crotch. Mike studied the menu as if nothing were happening under the table. He had worked his was past the pantyhose and was already twiddling her womanhood for all it was worth. She too attempted to ac t as if nothing was happening.

“Mike,” she whispered. “Someone will see”

He ignored that and intensified his twiddling. She stared at her menu, not reading a thing.

“Mike, please stop. Ohhhhhhhh. Please? Ohhhhhhhhh, God.”

“I think I’ll try the sirloin,” said Mike.

Julie sunk a little lower in her seat and hid her face with the menu. Just then, the waiter returned. “Have you decided what you would like?” he asked.

“I have, but the lady is still thinking about it,” Mike answered as he continued on her womanhood, unrelenting.

“You, ohhh.. are unnnh, sooo, bad!” she managed to get out.

She let go of the menu with one hand, covered her mouth, and began to shake and tremble as the public orgasm raged through her system. when she calmed down, she wiped her eyes with a $10.00 napkin, and repositioned herself on her seat as she sniffled the last remnants of the orgasm away.

“You are going to pay, mister,” she said with a wicked look on her face.

She looked over the menu, this time able to see it. The waiter returned and they ordered.

After a quick glance around the room, She reached under the table, unzipped him and freed him to the fresh air. She started to jack him. She was very careful to make it look like she was just sitting there like anyone else with one hand in her lap. She used only her wrist. He was soon hard and she went to town on him. He tried to talk a few times but the words got caught in his throat. She got him close and kept him that way, while keeping an eye out for the food. As the waiter approached the table with the tray, she used her leg to lift the tablecloth and finished Mike off. She felt several strong convulsions on his cock and knew that he just shot 4 or 5 mighty ropes of spunk. The waiter placed the dinner on the table and she let the tablecloth fall back in place. As the waiter walked away, they both noticed a large splatter of spunk on the waiter’s pant leg.

Mike turned pale and Julie started to laugh.

“Better hope he thinks that salad dressing,” she chuckled.

12