Julie and Ashley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't forget. Please go with my though. I can't go by myself." I whined.

"Nope, I bought all my toys on my own. But I will give you the address of the store I bought the majority of my toys."

"OK, leave it on the table and I will do it as soon as I can." I told her as I walked away dejected.

I went upstairs and got ready for my waitress job downtown. I pulled out a gray v-neck t-shirt and blue skirt, that ended just above my knee. As I was putting on my bra and panties, I realized I had a dilemma. I couldn't lug Julie's bottle of lube around all day, it was too big for my purse. Besides that, what if someone noticed?

Finally I found a small bottle of hand sanitizer, it was about half full. I emptied it into the sink. Then I rinsed it out and refilled it with lube. Grabbing the butt plug, I dropped them into my purse.

I dressed, did my make-up, and headed downstairs. As I passed the dinette table I found the piece of paper, with the address Julie left for me. I opened it to see the where it was and I was appalled. This had to be a joke, I knew the area, and the store was in a cruddy area and the store it self looked run down.

I dropped my purse on the table and ran back upstairs to Julie's room. Julie was sitting at her make-up table, when I threw the door open. " What the hell Julie, why are you fucking with me? Give me the real address! There is no way I am going in that shit hole of a store!" I shouted at her.

She didn't even turn around as I stepped behind her. "Ashley, I am not messing with you. You need to trust me on this. I am going to finish getting ready for class. I'll see you tonight when I get home from work."

Dejected once more, I headed to work. I began formulating a plan; work this morning, class this afternoon, and... I was bewildered, why would she send me to that seedy looking place? I tried to not think about it as I arrived at work.

Work was the usual people, ordering their usual things. I finished wiping down and reset my last table of the day. That's when I decided to put the butt plug in here. I went to my manager and made sure I was no longer needed. She told me no and to have a great day.

I grabbed my belongings and went into the employee bathroom, locking the door behind me. I set my purse in the sink, then pulled out the lube and plug. After pulling my skirt up to my waist, I pulled my panties to my ankles and bent over.

Taking a deep breath, I picked up the lube and dripped some on my fingers. I wasn't as nervous as last night, but I still had some butterflies. I slipped my fingers between my cheeks and wiped the lube on my asshole. I pulled my fingers out, dripped more lube on them. This time I pressed my index finger against a my ass. It slipped in to the the first knuckle.

I slowly fingered my ass, my pussy dampened. As I continued, I picked up the lube and drizzled it all over the plug. When it was covered, I picked it up and spread my cheeks. Hesitantly, I moved it into position and pushed. Squeezing my eyes shut, I pushed hard, grunted and moaned as it widened my hole.

Finally it popped in and my ass clenched shut around the base. As I stood up, new sensations coursed through me. My cheeks squeezed against the flared end, with a tinge of pain. The feel of it shifting, sent a small thrill to my pussy. As I bent over to pull my panties back up, the plug shifted again and my pussy grew wetter.

"Oh shit, how am I going to handle this till class is over. Bad idea to do this now, OH Fuck! Bad idea, bad idea..." I whispered as I stood up and smoothed down my skirt. I gathered my stuff and turned towards the door. Every move sent new sensations coursing throughout my body. I was so distracted, I could barely think about anything else.

As I left the bathroom, I bumped into Jenn. She was carrying a bus pan back to the kitchen. I muttered a 'sorry' and tried to focus on not drawing anymore attention to my self. Walking was a distraction and my hips swayed more than normal.

When I got to my car, Jason the afternoon bartender was just getting out of his car. I tried to act normal. But as I got in my car and sat down; the butt plug pushed deeper, and a groan escaped me. He came over directly and rapped on my window. I had no choice but to open the window to talk to him.

"Ashley, are you OK? You don't seem your self, are you sick?

As I looked up, I noticed the bulge of his crotch. Fuck, his dick looks big I thought and at that, my pussy was completely wet. I rolled down the window, "Hi Jason, I might have a stomach virus or something. Not sure, but I am running late for class. I will talk to you later."

I started the car and pulled out as cautiously as I could and headed to campus. I almost missed two stop signs in the process. When a cop pulled out behind me I got nervous and forced myself to focus. With three blocks to go before I got to class, he made a right turn and I was once more in the clear.

As I walked up the steps to the building, the plug shifted even more. A breeze kicked up as I reach the door. When it hit my pussy I new my panties were soaked and I muttered another "Fuck". When I reached the elevator, my heart sank, 'OUT OF ORDER'. The thirty or so steps to the second floor were glorious agony. Why didn't I wait till I got here to insert Julie's butt plug?

Luckily, I wasn't as late as I thought I would be. As soon as I got to class, I grabbed the first seat to the right. I dropped my stuff in the second seat and sat down; the plug once more pushing deeper into me. I was now soaking wet, and in dire need of sexual relief.

Grabbing my phone I sent Julie a text. "I fucking hate you RN."

"HA HA Whats wrong? Is that tight little pussy of yours wet?"

"IM fucking soaked you bitch!"

"Where are you"

"Just got to class"

She sent back a crying smiley face, a wink, and 3 heart emojis.

I was barely able to focus on the lecture. Took some notes, but knew I probably missed a lot. At the top of the page I made a note, 'ASK LEXXI FOR NOTES'. Lexxi and I were working towards the same degree. We had met earlier in the semester and had become friends. By the time class ended, I was in a sexual stupor. I was gathering my stuff as two guys walked by.

"Hey, do you smell that?" The one asked the other.

"Ya, I do. I know that smell."

I stiffened at there conversation. I was mortified that they could smell my arousal. Making a mental note to try not to interact with them an time soon. I waited till they were gone and headed to the restroom down the hall; the plug continuing to massage and stimulate me. I was desperate for release.

As soon as I got there, I took the first stall. Hiking up my skit, I pulled my panties down just below my knees. I sat down and tried to get comfortable, with the flushing mechanism pressed against my back uncomfortably. I quickly thrust two fingers deep inside my soaked slit. My other hand wet straight for my clit, I moaned deeply. It wouldn't take me long now.

I circled my clit and thrust my fingers quickly in and out. My ass and pussy spasmed, which fueled my orgasm. I was within seconds of climax, when I heard the door open. My eyes shot open in response, but I needed to get off badly. My fingers never stopped. Another moan slipped out, unable to contain myself. Finally I got the release my body craved and I grunted out a "FUCK". It was way louder than I wanted, as I had the strongest orgasm I had ever given myself.

As regained in my composure, I stood up shakily. Reaching back, I pulled the plug out of my ass. My fingers were soaked and the plug was so slippery, that when it popped out, I dropped it and it crashed to the floor. It skittered out of my stall, out into the open.

"WHOA, nice butt plug!" The girl said, as I saw her reach down and pick it up. My heart sank as I realized, that I had two choices. I could either go out and face her or I could just sit here and hope no one else walked in and she would just set it on the counter and leave.

"It's OK, you can come out. It's no biggie. Did you cum really good?"

What else could I do? I made myself as presentable as possible and snicked back the latch and pushed the door open. I sheepishly smiled at her, as the door swung open. I had seen her in passing, but didn't know her name. She smiled at me as she held out the butt plug for me to take.

"UM ya, I did. I umm, don't do this kind of thing. I just..." I trailed off into silence.

"No worries, I won't say anything to anyone." She told me as I took the plug.

Without another word, she brushed passed me and left. I quickly gathered my purse; dropped the plug in it, grabbed my back-pack and left too. As I hurried down the hallway to the stairs, I realized I felt empty. It still seemed like I was moving oddly though. I reached my car and got in, a wave of relief washed over me.

I now had a decision to make. Should I go buy the butt plug now? Or should I put it off till later. It was just after 4 o'clock. If I went there now, it might be relatively empty, less chance of someone seeing me. Besides, how bad could it be? The girl in the bathroom seemed unfazed by what happened. 'Fuck it, I need to get over this fear.'

I stopped and grabbed a quick taco on the way. By the time I got to the porn shop, it was just before 5 PM. It was just as filthy looking as I remembered, even more so as I walked to the door. I opened the door and I heard a loud 'BING BONG'. Fuck me, I thought. There goes my chance of being inconspicuous.

As my eyes adjusted to the change of light; I saw a woman with long brown hair, bent over in front of the check out area. She was putting some things on the shelves from a box next to her. I walked past her and started my search. I was surprised; the place was clean and well lit. There were rows and rows of videos. A huge selection of various dildos line the wall to my right.

I couldn't believe the things I was seeing. Paddles, whips, and cuffs of all kinds caught my eye as I passed them. When I finally found the butt plugs, I was once more amazed. There had to be over fifty different items. Overwhelmed is an understatement.

I was so focused on trying to figure out what was what that I didn't hear the woman approach. When I finally saw her out of the corner of my eye, I couldn't help but jump a little. I was on edge and she realized it immediately.

"Hi, my name is Sandy. You must be Ashley. If you have any questions; about anything, I would be happy to be of assistance."

"How... How do you know my name?"

Just then Lexxi walked out of the back. She was carrying a large cardboard box and my jaw hit the floor. When she saw me, she immediately put the box down and came over.

"Hi Ash, I am surprised to see you here today. I figured you wouldn't be here till at least tomorrow or Thursday." Lexxi said.

I was in complete shock. How did she...? And then it dawned on me. Julie, that sneaky little bitch. Wait till she gets home. I am going to get her back for this. As I composed myself, Lexxi and the woman had big smiles on there faces and I smiled back.

"Hi, ya apparently Julie has been keeping me out of the loop. I just recently found out about her proclivity to anal. I told her that if I thought she truly enjoyed it, I would try it too. When she sent me here, I was scared. Apparently I was mistaken."

They both laughed and then Lexxi explained that Sandy was her mom and that this was her parents store. She went on to explain to me that her and Julie had hooked up at a frat party their freshman year. And how they had been just tipsy enough to finger and lick each others asses. That encounter had been enough to lead to both of their exploration of all things anal.

When Lexxi offered her 'expert' opinion on anal toys, Sandy walked away. She lead me down one aisle and then over to the wall where the were more packages hanging. It was then that the item caught my eye. I knew what it was and a plan begin to take shape.

"Lexxi, does Julie get all of her toys here?"

"I think so, she is on our preferred customer list. Why?"

"Does she have something like that?" I pointed to the package.

"Um, not that I know of. Why, Oh Shit; are you serious? That may be a can of worms you don't want to open Ashley."

"Fuck it! I don't care. She said 'trust me', but she didn't really clue me in like I was hoping she would. I will take it."

I turned back around, found an 18 inch double-ended jelly dildo in blue and grabbed a butt plug with a blue crystal and met Lexxi up at the counter. As her mom rang me up, she had a big smile on her face. Lexxi asked me if I needed some lube. I told her not right now, that we had enough.

I told them thanks for their assistance and headed out the door. I had regained my self confidence and jumped in my car and headed home. I continued to work out the details of my plan on the way. By the time I arrived, I had most of it worked out, but I need a little help. Julie and I had originally planned to surprise Rob and Chad on Saturday night with a similar scenario as Sunday.

But now I wanted to put a wrinkle in that plan. One that would surely open a door of depravity. One that I never would have considered previously. But I needed Chad's help; and if he was willing, I felt I would be on equal footing with Julie once more.

Julie wouldn't be home till well after 9 PM, so I had some time. First thing was to send a text to Lexxi. I asked her to send me her notes from class to day, explaining why I needed them. When she replied back, she told me it wasn't a problem and that she understood fully. And that she would photo copy them and asked if we could meet for coffee tomorrow or the next day. I told her that Thursday at 1 PM, at the coffee shop near campus would be best for me. She replied that that was good for her too. In between her replies I sent a text to Chad. I asked him to call me, that I had a request. About 15 minutes after Lexxi's last text, my phone rang.

"Hi Chad, thanks for calling."

"No problem Ashley, whats up?"

I told him about our plan from Super Bowl Sunday and how I had agreed to try anal. Then the subsequent events of the last few days. He let me finish my proposal before he said one word.

"I am in 100%. I knew you ladies had something planned that day. And I completely agree with you, she should have been up front about the store. I won't say anything to Julie or Rob. Although, I have to say, I am hoping you will let me get a crack at your ass one day. I know Rob would love to fuck Julie's ass as well."

"I am not promising anything at this point Chad. Saturday is all about letting Rob be the first guy to fuck my ass. And I really want to level the field with Julie. After that, we will see what happens. But it would probably be a good idea if the four of us talked about this stuff some time soon."

"That's probably a good idea Ashley. I need to go, text me with updates if you want."

"OK, Chad. Thanks for your help."

I took the bag from the porn shop upstairs and stuffed it into my closet, covering it with a bead spread. Then I headed to Julies room and found her toys laid out on that old towel on the floor. I grabbed her anal beads and went back to my room. Pulling my own vibrator out of my nightstand, I tossed them on the bed and went to take a shower.

I sent the temp of the water as high as I could stand it. Stripping off my clothes, I finally pulled my panties off. They clung to my pussy a bit, since they were still damp. I climbed in and started soaping up. As the water rained down, I grabbed my shower sponge and soaped it up. I went directly to my ass and pushed it between my cheeks.

No longer tentative to the feeling of anal play, I washed myself vigorously. It felt good as I worked the sponge thru my buttocks. As I grew wet it tweaked my right nipple, my arousal mounted. Moving the sponge in front of me I ran it over my belly in circles till the need for more stimulation was too much. As soon as I touched my pussy, I gushed.

I dropped the sponge, frigged my clit and pushed two fingers into my ass. I was a little looser from having the butt plug in this afternoon and drove then as far as I could. I twisted, pulled, and pushed my fingers in and out of my ass. I worked my clit simultaneously. As I approached orgasm, I thought about my plans for Saturday.

Thoughts of giving my semi-virgin ass to Rob, sucking Chad's thick cock, and playing with Julie had me on the verge of orgasm almost immediately. Within a minute I was cumming for the second time today. I pulled the shower head out of its holder and rinsed my self thoroughly, then focusing the jet of water on my clit. My need began to grow once more.

Knowing Julie would be home soon, I turned off the shower and climbed out. I dried myself and headed for my bed. I had just laid down and positioned myself, when I heard Julie downstairs. I picked up my vibe; turned it on and began rubbing it gently against my weeping slit. I moved it up to my clit and the sensation made it peak out.

Full of arousal, I moved it to the entrance of my pussy and pushed it in deep. I moaned at at the feeling, and quickly picked up the pace as I fucked myself. I wasn't concerned with being quiet. If anything, I wanted Julie to find me masturbating. Hence why I had left my bedroom door wide open.

I was hammering away with my vibe when Julie walked into my room. My eyes were half closed, as I watched her approach me. She looked to my right and saw the anal beads and smiled.

"I take it you are ready for your next lesson"

"Oh ya, please teach me more. Show how to use that thing." I moaned.

She picked them up and pressed the first ball against my willing hole. There was no need for lube, as my juices had seeped down to coat my thighs and asshole. I continued to pump my vibe in and out of my dripping pussy. The first and second on popped in easily. The third felt different though, due to the depth.

Julie wasn't wasting any time as the fourth one pressed against me. It was losing control as she snaked my bowels. The fourth popped in and I moaned as a small orgasm washed over me. When the fifth ball pressed against me, I realized how deep in my bowels the toy was. I got nervous, never experiencing these sensations, but I was more turned on than ever. I tossed the vibe to the floor.

"Please eat my pussy! I need your tongue on my clit Julie!"

"I thought you would never ask."

Julie delicately licked my leaking slit, from my ass up to my clit. Her hot tongue felt wonderful. She slithered her tongue up and down steadily. When she wrapped her lips around my clit and sucked, I was on the verge of another orgasm.

I draped my legs over her shoulders as she continued her expert manipulation of my clit. My need to cum was immense. I crossed my ankles behind her head and pulled her tight against my pussy. I reached down and grabbed her head with both hands, squeezing my thighs tight.

As I trapped her in place, she tried to pull back. But there was no way I was letting her go till I orgasmed. When she realized I wasn't letting go, she jammed the fifth and sixth balls up my ass. I was still hovering on the edge of orgasm. When she jammed the last one inside me, I screamed. My ankles released and she pulled herself free.

"How does that feel? Do you like 12 inches of anal beads up your ass?" She asked.

"OH FUCK! Please, I need to cum!" I shouted.

With that, Julie brought the palm of her hand down on my pussy, her finger hitting my clit. My eyes shot open and I howled at the smack and she repeatedly smacked my pussy. "YOW... OH... FUCK... THATS.. BITCH..."

With no warning, she tore the anal beads from my ass. A gigantic orgasm ripped my mind to shreds. My pussy convulsed and a steady stream of fluid shot out of my pussy. My entire body convulsed and thrashed. All I could think was release, release, release. I couldn't see anything, just black.