Julie and Ashley Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I was finally able to focus, Julie was just standing there. She was looking down at me grinning. I was physically wasted and my brain was a muddled mess. All I could do was utter partial words.

"Fck... umbleav... so srry..."

"Ha Ha, I am just glad I stepped to the side before you squirted all over me. Have fun getting all that pussy juice out of the carpet." At that, she left.

I laid there awhile longer, cupping my pussy and trying to get a handle on the mind warping orgasm I just had. I finally sat up and looked at the wall and floor. I was astounded at what I saw. My wall and carpet were splattered with the fluid that came out of my pussy and it smelled like me. I grabbed the towel and did my best to clean it up.

I pulled a t-shirt out of my drawer and went to Julie's room. I knocked and got no response. I knocked again, but harder this time. The latch snicked and the door opened slightly. I pushed the door ajar and saw Julie on her knees. She was driving her purple dildo into her pussy at a blistering pace.

After the tremendous orgasm she had given me, how could I not return the favor. I pushed through the doorway and approached. As I got behind her, I finally realized what people meant when they referred to the asshole as a 'balloon knot'. She had tiny, crinkled lines that extended out from her opening. It looked exactly like the tied end of a balloon.

"Oh God, I am so close! Eat my ass and make me cum baby!" Julie groaned.

I gripped her cheeks and spread them even wider. Licking up from her pussy, I pressed my tongue flat against her. As I made contact with her hole, I hovered over it. I shifted my tongue from right to left, as I let more saliva run out onto her hot hole. Pulling back for a second, I flicked it across her glistening ass.

Her moaning grew louder and in intensity. I pressed my mouth against her and pushed my tongue inside her hole. "Yes, that's it! Tongue fuck my shit hole! Eat my ass and make me cum! Fuck That's So Fucking Good!"

As I worked my tongue as far into her as as I could, she pounded the dildo in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Her wrist continuously grazed my chin, I wiggled my tongue around and she moaned with delight. I reached down with my right hand and found her clit with my thumb.

"Yes! So close! Eat My Ass and Frig My Clit!

Julie's sphincter clamped down on my tongue, her thighs trembled, she ceased fucking herself; as she moaned a guttural YES. I wiggled my tongue and her balloon knot spasmed. As her orgasm subsided, I pulled back and she slumped to her side. Giving her a light slap on her left ass cheek, I turned to leave.

"Good night Julie. By the way, your ass tastes great."

With that I went to my room and climbed into bed. Any previous qualms I might have had about anal were gone. I was sure by the time Saturday evening arrived, I would be ready to give Rob my anal cherry.