Julie & Daddy Step Out

Story Info
They enjoy a little exhibitionism.
2.4k words
4.41
108.8k
4

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/08/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

The end of an absolutely amazing first week was drawing to an end and, as a celebration, I asked Julie if she thought her mother would baby sit the babe while we went out for a great dinner. The frequency of feedings was no such that we Julie could feed the babe just before we left and she would be okay for at least four to five hours. Julie jumped at the opportunity since she hadn't been out for some time and I wanted to show off my baby's wonderful body in public. Perhaps this was selfish of me but I had some thoughts in mind for a very special night.

Julie called her Mum and set everything up for the Friday night and then I called the Palm Room at the best hotel in town and made a reservation for 8:00 pm that night. I asked for a booth at the rear of the restaurant with a plan in mind.

When the big day arrived, Julie asked me "Daddy, what should I wear tonight? I want to look so very special for you!" I scooted her off to the deep scented bubble bath I had drawn for her and told her that I would lay out her outfit for her; she was to not question my choice and she agreed with that enigmatic smile of hers. After she had gone in the bathroom armed with a loving kiss from her Daddy, I got to work.

I pulled out a sheer thong in the palest peach. I aid these on the bed and then pulled the short black dress with string halter tie. The front of the dress dipped low enough to expose a deep cleavage and the back plunged almost low enough to expose the slightest hint of the rounded ass and the start of her crack. I was a believer in 'less is better' especially when my baby had such wonder full assets to show. Also on the bed, I left her a pair of sheer hold-ups and a pair of 4"spike sandals with open toes.

Julie exited the bathroom wafting before her the scent of the bath oils as she dried her shoulder length hair and her eyes sparkled as she saw her outfit for the night. She slipped into a silk robe and came into my arms. We embraced and kissed and she breathed into my ear "Does Daddy expect me to be that exposed tonight? Naughty Daddy!"

"Oh yes, my love! Most definitely! Now let's go into the nursery and feed Jenny before your mother arrives. It will give me a chance to help to empty those wonder full breasts of yours since you are not wearing a bra tonight and we don't want you to leak now do we?" It was time for the baby's evening feeding so we took our usual places in the adjoining rockers and, as Julie sang her soft song to Jenny while she gleamed onto Mummy's left tit, I leaned over and took the right nipple in my mouth and started to suck and tug firmly. Jenny and I were making satisfied cooing noises as that sweet mother's milk flowed into our mouths and we drank lustily. We were both nipping Julie's nipples as we fed and this elicited soft moans of ecstasy from deep in Julie's throat. Her song stopped as we almost totally emptied her wonderful breasts. We changed Jenny, kissed her good night and pit her into her crib. While Julie finished preparing what her mother would need in the night, I went into the bedroom and brushed my teeth and hair, and finished dressing in my black suit. As my baby came into the bedroom, she whistled and patted me on the bum, saying "You look sexy, Daddy! Now get out of here and let me prepare for you. I will join you in the living room in half an hour. And you had better get out my light coat to wear; if my mother sees what I am wearing to go out with you, she will likely have a fit!" So I went into the living room, picked up the paper and waited. She was as good as her word – 35 minutes later (and 5 minutes before her mum was due) – she stepped into the living room from the hallway.

"My God, baby! You are a vision!" was all I could say. She literally took my breath away as she swirled around so I could get the full picture. Her long sexy legs were even more so in the high heels as they defined her calves beautifully. The front of the dress dipped in a long vee – wide at the top to a point about 2 or 3 inches above her naval. At the back, the dress was loose enough that when she turned and if I was close enough, I could see the thin strap of the thong as it ran down between your glorious ass cheeks, I knew that a thong is not your favourite but for tonight only the barest minimum would do. I slipped your light knee length evening coat on your and let your mother in. We then went outside and you were stunned to see the white stretch limo waiting for us. "Your coach awaits, Princess" I smiled.

As you gasped softly, I led you to the open door being held by our driver and I drew your cost off your shoulders and we entered the car. I had to give the driver credit – his eyes didn't fall out of his head but I could see him licking his lips.

We arrived at the restaurant and as we made our entrance and were led to our banquet table across the room, every eye in the place was drawn to the sexy angel on my arm. They all wondered what a young barely covered hot number like yourself was doing with an old codger like me – most likely thought you were my daughter and I suppose you are Daddy's little girl!

The maitre d' pulled the table out for us and his eyes followed your every flowing movement as you slid across the velvet bench causing your dress to rise up to expose the tops of your silk hose and the bare thigh above them. As I moved next to you, our waitress arrived quickly to take out drink orders. She was a red head with a spray of freckles across her nose and was wearing tight black slacks and a starched white shirt and black bow tie. As she snapped your napkin to spread it on your lap, her gaze held on your cleavage and then in your lap for just a flash and a gleam appeared in her eyes. Her nametag told us she was Katie and she had a wonderful Irish lilt to her voice that was a little husky.

After our drinks were orders, I grabbed the edge of the tablecloth and pulled it slowly towards us; the effect was that our laps were well covered while the outside of the table facing the restaurant was totally exposed. I leaned over and ran my tongue across your ear and whispered "Take a look across the room directly in front of us. See the lady in the red clinging dress?"

You glanced up and saw the attractive blond gazing over the shoulder of the man with her and she was staring intently in our direction. As you were looking in her direction, I ran my hand slowly up your leg until I reached the soaked panel covering your pussy and stroked you firmly. You closed your eyes and moaned quietly. "Oh Daddy! We shouldn't be doing this here – someone will see!! Oh, but it feels so good!"

"Then look at her again," I said. You raised your eyelids enough to see across the room. The blond was licking her lips and we could see her chest moving a little faster.

"Daddy; is she watching us? That is making me so wet!"

"Yes baby! Tonight Daddy wants going to share you with many voyeurs and we will give them lots to look at." As I spoke, our waitress was returning with our drinks from the bar across the room and she almost dropped her tray as her eyes fell lower to see below the table. However, she managed to serve our drinks and take our dinner order. She did breath in deeply through her nose several times, as she could smell the arousal of your pussy from the side of the table.

As we ate our dinner, my hand continued to stroke your soaking pussy from time to time and your hand stroked my cock that was lying hard as steel down my pant leg. Our dinner plates were cleared and you leaned over to tell me that all the excitement was causing your nipples to dampen and they needed some release. I smiled at the blond in the red gown – she had hardly taken her eyes off you all night – and whispered into your ear "Baby; go into the ladies room, remove your thong and bring it back to me. I am sure that your problem will be solved real soon"

Although you were not sure of my latter comment, the thought of walking back to the table with your wet thong in your hand and your bare pussy almost exposed as you walked was enough. I got up and pulled the table away so you could get out and kissed you deeply as I sent you on the way. As you disappeared down the hall to the restroom, I glance over at the blond and gave her a slight nod of my head and smiled. This was my surprise for you – I had hired her and her escort for the evening. She excused herself from the man and followed you down the hallway to the well-appointed ladies room. As she entered, she slipped the female attendant a large tip as we had agreed. That lady left the washroom and stood 'guard' outside.

What transpired next I will relate as you told me in the limo on our way home as you practically attacked me with your horniness.

"Daddy, I walked in the restroom and started to enter one of the roomy stalls to remove my thong as you ordered. I was just turning to lock the door when that beautiful lady in the red gown pushed me back against the wall of the stall, locked the door and leaned down to kiss me! Daddy, a woman before has never kissed me but I felt my legs going weak and my pussy throbbing. Without a word, she reached into the front of my dress and caressed my nipple almost as softly as you do; I was just oozing milk into her hand! She then reached behind my neck and undid the tie of my dress and it fell to the ground around my feet. Daddy, I was standing there in just my heels, thong and stocking in front of this women. She and I both sighed as her hand found its way to the band of my thong and pushed them to the floor! She then kissed me hard and squeezed my breast with one hand and stuck her long fingers deep in my flowing cunt; I was so turned on, I humped her hand hard and fast! Are you angry with me, Daddy?"

"No, my sweet baby. I am never angry with you. Tell me more," I murmured as I kissed your neck in the back seat of the limo.

"Well, Daddy! She lowered her lips to my leaking tits and sucked and pulled on the nipples so hard that I almost drowned her with my milk! She just moaned with me and swallowed it all, Daddy! Her lips on my nipples made them so hard – feel them, Daddy! They feel like they will burst just from me talking about it" I of course obliged as she went on. " After she finished with my tits Daddy, she pulled up her gown above her knees and knelt in front of me and started to eat out my cunt. God, Daddy! I never knew that a woman could feel so good – not as mind blowing as you are, my sweet Daddy, but pretty close. I came in her mouth twice and the second time, I think I sprayed into her throat because she almost gagged there was so much!"

"And then what, baby?"

"The strangest thing, Daddy; as if this hasn't already been strange! She help me step out of my thong and then as she got up from her knees, she lifted my dress back in place and tied it behind my neck as she kissed me lightly on the lips. Then, still without either of having said a word, she turned to the door of the cubicle, unlocked it and left the washroom. I washed my hands and left just as the attendant was returning; she smiled knowingly at me. It wasn't until I was on my shaky way back to our table that I noticed that she and the man had lefty and she had taken my thong with her!"

As the limo was pulling up to the front of our house shortly after midnight, you turned to the front as we waited for the driver to open the door and realized with shock that the privacy window had been cracked open the whole way home. Our driver had heard everything! As I got out first and reached inside to help you out, once again your dress rode high and exposes your wet naked cunt to the driver. He smiled at you and as you smiled back (realizing that this has all turned you on so much!), you saw me reach into my pocket and withdraw your sheer saturated thong, run it under my nose and inhale deeply and pass it to our driver.

"Thanks you ma'am and sir! I hope you enjoyed your evening as much as my wife and I did!" As we watched a cab pulled up behind the limo and the blond in the red gown stepped down and came over and kissed our driver on the cheek and then reached over and kissed you lightly.

"Thanks love" she said and they climbed into the limo and drove away. You turned into my arms and reached up on your toes to kiss me deeply. As we embraced, my hands found their way to your bare ass and my fingers reached between them to enter your steaming pussy from the rear.

"Thanks, Daddy, for making another fantasy come true! Now let's get in the house, send Mum home, feed Jenny for the night and go to bed! I have much to share with you!"

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers