Julie and Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had our breakfast at a nearby diner. Just before ten o' clock, I followed Julie into the empty house. She grew tense and unhappy, explaining that the house was a complete mess. "I hate feeling overwhelmed. So much shit to do, not enough time, and I know it'll get worse before it's over."

I nodded. "Just tell me where you want me to start," I told her. "You worry about the phone calls, let me deal with the sweaty stuff..."

And that's how the day went. Nothing erotic, no sizzling romance, just non-stop vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, moving furniture, doing laundry, running the dishwasher, mowing the lawn, typical suburbanite chores. Julie had free time to concentrate on all the last-minute wedding details. Honestly, I love doing outdoor work like gardening and lawn care. It was a labor of love, completely unselfish. I did my best to make Julie feel like royalty, surrounded by elegance, pampered and indulged, not a care in the world.

It was after seven when I put the vacuum cleaner away. All done, and all sweaty. Julie pulled into the driveway, then brought a bag into the kitchen. "I got you some mint chocolate chip ice cream, it'll help you cool off."

"Thanks," I smiled. "You're awesome. Could you just let it sit on the counter until I take a shower? I like my ice cream soft."

Julie came over and hugged me. "I like my Danny hard." She looked up, playfully, into my eyes. "Get undressed. Let me put your clothes in the washer, and we can get in the Jacuzzi. Hmm?" She pressed the side of her face against my chest. "I'll wash your back, if you wash mine," she murmured. My cock was hard enough to break concrete, it seemed. We stripped where we stood, right in the kitchen. I picked Julie up, cradling her in my arms, and carried her, giggling, into the master bedroom.

Gently, I laid her down on the king-size bed. I said, "Be right back, let me fill the Jacuzzi."

Julie grabbed my wrist, not letting me go. "Make love to me in my bed. I want to remember this moment every time I'm in here." We pulled down the covers, embracing on the crisp, cool sheets. Her nipples were erect, her body silky smooth and warm. "On your back," she whispered. Julie mounted me, eager to get my cock deep inside her. As she lowered herself, Julie let out a loud, prolonged moan. Our lovemaking was more athletic than before, more vigorous and dramatic. Julie panted, gasped, moaned, and even drooled a little bit onto my chest. She needed physical and emotional release so badly, and so did I. Her love juices soaked my upper thighs. Too soon, yet deliciously, I felt the ejaculation begin deep inside. I sensed Julie shuddering at the same time. Our orgasms happened while we clenched each other, quivering and sweating, expressing our deep emotional and romantic love for each other...

We did get in the Jacuzzi, and we did wash each other's back. The dirty clothes were in the washer. We sat on the sofa, pressed gently against each other. I was wearing one of Johnny's bathrobes ("He never wears it, don't worry" said Julie). The ice cream was soft, just how I like it. After the weatherman assured the audience of perfect weekend weather, I turned the TV off. Julie put the damp clothes in the dryer, and we went to the bedroom again. It had been an exhausting yet exciting day.

Julie said, "Danny, please, please stay with me tonight. Share my bed, share my love. Pleeease." We knew it would be our last night together. I had no intention of leaving Julie alone, but I figured we would spend the night in the hotel again, just in case Katelyn came home.

"I want to be here with you, don't worry," I said. "I love you with all my heart, Julie, I swear. Even if you didn't wear lingerie and stockings for me, I'd love you." Julie soft-punched me. "Even if you didn't feed me muffins, ice cream and take me to dinner, I'd love you." I kissed her on the neck. "Even if you didn't undress in the freakin' kitchen for me, I'd love you!" She laughed and hugged me. We fell asleep, nestled together like two spoons.

In the middle of the night, I woke up. Julie had gone to the bathroom, and was just getting back under the sheets. Midnight Woody, twin brother of Morning Woody, greeted her.

"Danny?" she whispered.

"Mm-hmm," I replied.

"Danny, are you awake? Did I wake you up?"

"I don't know, are you Julie in my dreams or Julie in the bed with me?" I said.

"I didn't know there was a difference," she giggled. Good point. "I'm Julie in bed with you, your personal dream angel, and I'm coming over to your side now..."

Friday, June 24

I woke before Julie did, so I went to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. Drank a glass of orange juice, then tiptoed back to the bedroom. Under the sheets, Julie rolled slightly and opened her eyes. "Coffee can wait, Danny. Come back to bed!"

Despite the sadness of knowing this would probably be our last lovemaking for a very long time, we embraced with heartfelt desire and true love. I did everything I could imagine to satisfy and please sweet Julie sexually, passionately, emotionally, physically, you name it. After breakfast, Julie took me back to my hotel.

Later that day...

Time for the wedding rehearsal. The wedding party stood just inside the church doors. Katelyn, the star of the show, was thriving on the attention. I was introduced to Michael, the groom, and his parents. I met brothers, sisters, cousins, nieces and nephews, uncles and aunts, in-laws of various sorts. High school friends, college friends, and some exceptionally attractive women.

Julie changed my life: "Danny, this is Lorna, Michael's aunt... Danny is my brother, he just retired from the military." With thick, wavy shoulder-length auburn hair and blue eyes, a dusting of freckles across her nose and a captivating smile, I was smitten right away.

"So nice to meet you, Danny," said Lorna. She stepped closer, and extended her right hand. I swear, there were dozens of hearts orbiting my head, just like in the cartoons.

Ever have that magical feeling when you know "love at first sight" is real? It happened for me that moment when Lorna first touched my hand. Neither one of us wanted to be the first to let go. I did what felt most natural: I lifted her hand to my lips and kissed gently. Lorna had to be experiencing the same magical moment, because she stepped even closer to me. I went to whisper in her ear, and she moved her head toward mine. "My hand is stuck to yours!" I whispered. "I can't let go!"

That did it. She laughed, and whispered in my ear. "Then I can't let go if you can't let go, Danny."

"OK, Lorna, but let's not just stand here, wanna dance?"

Lorna giggled, "There's no music!"

"Doesn't matter," I said. "We'll make our own."

She looked at me as if to say, "You're crazy, but I'm falling in love with you..."

At the rehearsal dinner, Lorna and I sat at a table with Julie. The fourth chair, Johnny's, was empty. I was glad, since I was in no mood to listen to his nonsense. We talked and talked, the three of us, long after the bill was paid and the younger crowd left.

Julie said, "Well, I've got to go home and get ready for tomorrow. I mean, I need to be home when John shows up. I'll leave you two lovebirds alone, OK? By the way, we have both of you seated at the same table tomorrow at the reception. I need to know now if that's a problem," Julie teased.

"Oh, no, no problem," Lorna and I said simultaneously. We all laughed.

Suddenly, Julie said, "Danny! You don't have your car here!"

"I'll take him to his hotel, don't worry," said Lorna. And so, with a longing look in her eyes, Julie hugged and kissed me goodnight. I sensed her disappointment at having to go home to selfish Johnny.

Lorna and I went to an all-night diner, drank coffee, ate pie, and talked. Around one o'clock in the morning, I had to admit to her that I needed to call it a night. Lorna drove me to the hotel, about twenty minutes away. In the parking lot, we hugged and kissed. Both of us knew there would be no romance this time. Alone, I fell into a deep sleep...

Saturday, June 25: Wedding Bells

The newlyweds emerged from the church into the sunshine. Cheers rose from the crowd as rice flew in the summer air. The couple beamed, waving and smiling for every camera.

At the reception, Lorna and I sat next to each other at the same table. What a beautiful wedding, what a great crowd at the reception. Suddenly, the MC spoke: "At this time, let's have all the single ladies come out to the dance floor for the bouquet toss..."

Katelyn tossed her bouquet... Lorna caught it!

"And now, all single gentlemen out to the dance floor for the garter toss..."

Michael tossed Katelyn's lacy garter. With ease, I reached beyond the hands of the young bachelors who had been drinking. Got it! I saw Julie at the head table laughing and clapping her hands.

Lorna sat on the edge of a chair, legs crossed, smiling as I approached. On bended knee, I gently lifted the hem of her dress just above the knee. The crowd whistled as I removed her high heel, slipping the garter over her ankle. Giggling, Lorna hid her face in her hands. I caressed her foot as discreetly as possible, then put her high heel back on her foot. Her body heat enhanced the wonderful smells of perfume, delicate sweat, and feminine aroma. I paused with the garter just below her knee. Lorna uncrossed her legs, and the scent of hot pussy under warm pantyhose reached my nose. Softly, I slid the hem of her dress up her thigh. The lacy edge of her white slip was visible only to me. My right hand was between her legs as I moved the garter above the knee. Cameras flashed and the whistles grew louder. She giggled and tossed her head back. I paused, let the garter find its place on her thigh, and kept my hands against her leg for a delicious moment. As I pulled her hem down slightly, covering the garter and the lace, the crowd burst into applause. I held her hands in mine, stood up slowly.

"May I have this dance, Lorna?"

"Yes, Danny," she said breathlessly. She stood, and we moved hand-in-hand to the center of the dance floor. Slow-dancing music filled the ballroom. She gazed in my eyes, and I in hers. Our bodies met, moving together to the rhythm of the music...

Julie touched my shoulders and Lorna's as we sat at the table. I turned my head, and she spoke softly. "John and I are going home," she said. "We'd love to have you for brunch tomorrow." She moved closer to my ear, whispered "I'd love to have you all to myself tomorrow!" and kissed my cheek. She straightened up. Julie stood there, waiting for my reply.

Lorna looked at me and nodded. "Brunch on Sunday, yes. Lorna and I will be there," I said.

Julie named the restaurant, and told us the eleven o' clock reservation had already been made. "Goodnight, Lorna. Goodnight, Danny Boy!"

"Goodnight, Julie!" we said in unison. John waved at us from across the room, next to the exit, clearly impatient with Julie. What a fool, I thought. I really didn't care if he suspected, or realized, that Julie and I spent several days making love, taking care of each other, making love, having fun, and making love again. He might have been jealous that Lorna and I were having the time of our lives. Didn't he realize yet, in his late forties, that giving love was more important than getting love? Also, didn't he realize that you have to be lovable if you want to be loved?

We said goodbye again. Julie glared at impatient Johnny, then kissed me on the lips, her fingertips on my neck. On the way out, she mouthed "Love you!" at me.

Sunday, June 26

I went online, and cancelled my Monday afternoon flight. I wanted to stay here for Julie and Lorna. My heart was here, in the area where I grew up. I would have no problem finding an outstanding position in this area, with my military experience and academic credentials. I'd find an apartment here, then reschedule the flight for the end of the week. All I had to do was drive my Mustang convertible back here, and arrange for my belongings in storage to be shipped here.

After brunch, Lorna and I stopped at the supermarket. We bought some snacks for a light lunch, and went out to a state park for a spur-of-the-moment picnic. By mid-afternoon, relaxing on the blanket stretched on the lawn, it was clear: We were falling in love. We wanted to be together, forsaking all others. We had no idea what tomorrow would bring, or the next day, or next year. Nevertheless, we agreed that we wanted the joy and passion of this summer to last forever, until we parted at death. Lorna accepted my marriage proposal. Our wedding would be next summer, in the summer of our lives.

12