Julie & Ted Ch. 01

Story Info
Julie and Ted get familiar with each other and the staff.
2.4k words
4.71
13.4k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

"Hey, Julie, it's me, Ted" I said as you picked up your ringing cell phone. "Are you still at home? I left my briefcase in your bedroom yesterday and I need it for my presentation today. Can I come by and pick it up?"

Julie agreed to me dropping by and hung up the phone. Julie was at home today due to a pulled muscle from extracurricular activities from the previous day and she was soaking in a hot tub, relaxing to her favorite CD. Julie told me to use my key as she would be in the tub and just lock up when I left. The hot water was working to soothe her aching muscles and before long Julie was oblivious to her surroundings.

I rushed over to the guest-house Julie called her current home. Julie was renting the quaint house from a well-to-do doctor with the understanding that she would look after the estate whenever the doctor and his many girlfriends traveled all over creation. He was away more than at home and today was no exception. I waved at Lupe, one of the many caretakers of the property, as I drove up the long driveway past the main house to the guest-house.

I parked in my usual spot and was getting out of my vehicle when my phone rang. "Hello, this is Ted", I said, as I continued to exit my car. "I understand. No worries. Thank you for the call. Yes, I'll touch bases with you next week. Good bye." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My appointment canceled on me for the third time this week and I was feeling a bit frustrated. I knew that if I could just get their attention for 5 minutes they'd be hooked and a big sale would soon follow. I tilted my head back to stretch my neck and took another deep breath. When my eyes opened I focused upon the steamy windows of what I knew was the bathroom. My thoughts quickly switched from work to what could be an exciting day-off with my favorite girl Julie!

Meanwhile, Julie was inside enjoying her soak. As the muscle pain faded, she began to fantasize about the incredible evening that she and I spent together. She pictured the moment when we were both laying naked by the pool being massaged by the staff (Just watching someone else rub my body really turned Julie on). Julie eyed my erection as the hot blonde massage therapist rubbed my inner thighs. The therapist could no longer ignore my growing manliness and began to suck my erect cock. Julie's massage therapist watched this scene as he himself became quite aroused and rubbed his hardening penis against Julie as he was massaging her. His cock was enormous and bulging underneath his tight shorts. Julie asked him to remove his shorts and release himself to her. Julie was instantly wet! He was standing by Julie's head massaging her shoulders when his huge cock slipped into her open mouth. Julie and I noticed some of the staff hiding in the bushes watching us. As we were being pleasured, I glanced over at Julie and she gave me a look that said "let's join forces!"

My blonde massage therapist was so hot that even Julie wanted to have her. The cock on Julie's massage therapist was so amazing it would impress anyone, including me. The four of us jumped into the refreshing swimming pool and began groping and making out. There were no rules as each of us had a taste of everyone else. Julie and I soon found ourselves on the edge of the pool enjoying one another. Julie had my cock in her mouth and another in her wet pussy. Me and Kong-dong were pleasuring the hot blond while Julie was fingering her tight ass. Suddenly, Julie was in face-deep eating the blonde's pussy. I reached over and began stroking the enormous cock on the therapist next to me. He did the same with me. Everyone was getting freaky and pleasuring one another. I found myself ass-fucking the hot blond therapist while Julie continued to suck her clit. Julie was being fucked doggie style by the huge cock on the other therapist as we all fed our sexual desires. I was about to cum and decided to slide my manliness into Julie and fuck her wet pussy. Julie screamed with pleasure as I filled her pussy with my cum. Julie and I jumped into the pool and spent some time just loving on each other and relaxing.

After we spent some time loving each other and relaxing in the pool, Julie and I both realized how hungry we had become. Lucky for us the wait staff had prepared a light meal on the veranda off the main house. We walked naked, hand-in-hand, to the guest-house to put on something appropriate to dine in. I must admit that Julie looked stunning in her white cotton summer dress. Her dirty blond hair, slightly curled, and perfectly tanned body only made me want her more! The sheer dress showed no hint of under garments. In fact, Julie had that glowing look a woman has after she has had a great fucking. She was absolutely amazing! I threw on a pair of white linen pants and a buttoned-down shirt, open of course. Shoes were left off and my tanned body was juxtaposed against the white pants and shirt. I, too, decided to go commando-style as my manhood brushed ever so nonchalantly in my loose fitting pants. I finished with a splash of my favorite cologne to keep Julie excited!

We met on the grassy lawn that surrounded the guest-house. I greeted Julie with a wet kiss and told her how amazing she looked. Julie accepted my open mouth as her hand gently rubbed my limp cock through my linen pants. My body shivered with delight at her touch. We again held hands as we walked toward the main house and the awaiting dinner on the veranda. The torch-lit path guided us to our destination. The wait staff was awaiting our arrival and seemed pleased to be in our company. I was certain that the festivities from earlier had no doubt been the point of gossip and that this meal would only add fuel to the fire.

We were seated at a small round table with a red tablecloth complete with candles and flowers. There was a slight breeze that carried the faint sound of music in our direction. The evening was cloudless and a perfect 76 degrees. The "eager to please" staff seated us and the evening meal was underway! The food was amazing. It was soon clear just how hungry we both were as we enjoyed every morsel put in front of us. The staff was more than accommodating and attentive. I noticed more than once that the staff, both male and female, were preoccupied with Julie's cleavage. I must admit that Julie was hard to ignore. Her beautiful breasts were begging to be set free for another romp! I was hardly left alone either. I dropped a bread role on my lap and the two wait staff nearly fell over themselves trying to retrieve it! Combined with Julie's foot exploring my crotch and her sexy finger-feeding, I was on the verge of exploding out of my pants. My cock was aching to be released from its confinement. I noticed how frequently one of Julie's hands would disappear under the table for a moment only to return, dripping wet with her own pussy juice, and be lapped up by her sweet, succulent mouth. Julie looked at me seductively which only added to the sexual tension looming all around us!

The wait staff was becoming more and more "hands on" as the meal lingered. Dessert was the next course of action and I was very excited to see what was on the menu. To our surprise, we were asked to follow a very attractive staffer to another, more secluded part of the veranda, where dessert would be served. I was a bit reluctant to stand up as my rock-hard cock would surely be seen by one and all (not that everyone didn't see it earlier by the pool). To my amazement, Julie walked up to me and grabbed my erect manhood! She gave me a firm yet pleasing squeeze as if to say, "Follow me"! I let her lead me as we walked side by side, Julie grasping my aching cock while my hand was on her firm ass!

We followed the sexy staffer around the corner and nearly froze at the sight before us. Set up on two tables was an array of delicious chocolates, fruits, toppings and various other sweets. Whipped cream was everywhere and the fun was just about to begin! What I didn't notice at first was how the dessert was "spread" on the tables. Each table was an elaborately decorated naked person from head to toe. Each person was lying on their back, perfectly still and covered in desserts!

Out of nowhere, a few wait staff proceeded to disrobe Julie and me until we once again were completely naked. Next, the gorgeous staff disrobed as well and everyone headed toward the dessert tables. The "sex" of the naked person drenched in desserts was indistinguishable at first. It was a free for all once again and freakiness was the name of the game! This was an event to be enjoyed by one and all and Julie and I were not going to miss out!

I lunged forward toward one of the tables. My face was covered in whipped cream as my mouth, wide open, wrapped around some body part. I eagerly began to lick hot fudge and strawberry glaze off of somebody. I opened my eyes to see a large erect cock before me! I continued, unabashed, to eat the rest of that dessert. My hands found the base of this hot fudge cock-luscious pop and I grabbed his balls and began licking from tip to bottom until, eating the enormous shaft, all of the dessert was gone. What was left was a beautiful erect cock!

I looked over at the next table just in time to see Julie's naked body covered in whipped cream and other delights. Julie had dived into the dessert eager to satisfy her carnal desires. She was face down eating a pineapple slice off of a 2-inch erect nipple! Her tongue was slapping away at the nipple while her teeth nibbled the large pink areola! One of Julie's hands was groping a wet, bald pussy drenched in caramel. Her fingers were holding a large banana as Julie fucked that pussy, in and out, faster and faster, bringing that naked dessert to orgasm. Just as the unknown pussy was about to explode with cum, Julie pulled the banana out and replaced the sweet honey-hole with her own mouth. Julie's pleasing tongue rubbed the erect clitty and in an instant she was eating caramel-pussy cum with a whipped cream kicker!

I watched in amazement as Julie expertly ate her caramel-pussy dessert. Unbeknownst to me, I was still stroking the large man-meat with my own hand as I watched Julie - my stroking getting faster as I watched her devour that pussy! My own dessert delight was about to explode and I could sense an orgasm was near. Instinct took over as I once again wrapped my lips around the erect cock. I went down as far as my throat would allow. Instantly I began to taste the explosion of hot cum shooting down my throat! I pulled the meaty cock out until only the purple head was in my mouth. I squeezed the hard balls trying to get every drop of cum out. I sucked the head until the sweet taste of cum was glazed over my entire mouth.

My sexual desire was just getting fired up as I turned my sights toward Julie's beautiful tanned naked body! I grabbed a healthy amount of whipped cream and lathered my erect cock until it was fully covered. I walked up behind Julie and guided my love-rod into her dripping wet pussy. I pushed her deeper into the dessert table as our bodies became one. I buried my manhood deeper and deeper into Julie's tight wet pussy for what seemed like a magical moment. I was kissing her neck and earlobes as my hands grabbed her tits and belly. My hands found her hard clit and I pinched it between my fingers as I continued to ram her baldy with my ever-harder cock.

Julie was whispering to me seductively as I heard her say, "I want to play with your luscious tight ass!" I withdrew from Julie and laid flat on the grass. Julie grabbed a strawberry flavored lube from one of the tables and began to suck on my hard, pussy-flavored cock. She massaged my tight, hairless balls and ran her teeth along my shaft. Julie grabbed a handful of lube and massaged my own asshole. The coldness of the lube made my body jerk. Julie ran the pad of her finger along my rim and began to stretch my hole. She worked her index finger into my ass reaching my prostate. Massaging me from the inside caused me to moan with delight. As Julie was bent over me, a couple of the wait staff couldn't resist her nakedness. Without warning, Julie's pussy and ass was being sucked and fucked from behind. Julie now had 2 fingers inside of me and was sucking my cock with vigor. I was in a different world as my eyes rolled back in my head. I was being fucked from the inside with Julie's own fingers; something I had never felt before.

The handsome wait staff who was fucking Julie asked if he could have the honors. Julie and I switched positions as she laid on her back in the grass and I slid my cock into her drenched pussy. As I was pumping Julie, I felt the tip of a cock begin to enter me. That is all I could take, but it felt amazingly erotic. I pulled out of Julie and came all over her belly. We both were exhausted as we fell asleep on the grass wrapped in each other's arms under the stars.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers