Julie & Ted Ch. 02

Story Info
Julie and Ted meet Sam. Ted gets handcuffed.
2.6k words
4.27
9.1k
00

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/16/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers

We awoke the next morning naked in bed with each other. It was a Saturday so we decided to go shopping. We went to the local mall were we agreed to spoil one another. When we arrived at one of the boutiques, I surprised Julie by arranging for a personal assistant to cater to her every wish and desire. Julie tried on dozens of outfits as we laughed and drank champagne. I assured Julie that she could have anything she wanted. The personal assistant was a gorgeous brunette named Sam who was adamant about accompanying Julie wherever she went, including the dressing room. Sam insisted that Julie model her lingerie for her before each change of clothes. Afterwards, Julie invited Sam to join us for a cocktail party at our house that evening.

Julie whispered to me on the way out of the store that she could tell I wanted to fuck Sam as bad as she did. We left the mall with a new wardrobe for Julie and a huge smile on both of our faces. We had lunch on the patio of a wonderful cafe and talked about how we were going to spend our vacation that was coming up. We decided to "do" Vegas this time. The rest of the afternoon was spent walking through art galleries and strolling downtown enjoying the company of each other.

When we arrived back at the estate I notified the staff that we had invited some friends for a cocktail party that evening. The staff immediately began to prepare the grounds. The tables were covered in white linen and every tree and terrace was lit with white twinkling lights. As our friends arrived, Julie and I began to mingle, occasionally glancing at one another from across the lawn. I was looking sharp in my jeans and light blazer with my hair slicked back to look wet. Julie was decked out in one of her new outfits we purchased earlier that afternoon. The dress was glued to her body with a plunging neckline. I could barely see the thong through her dress.

Everyone was barefoot at the party which relaxed the atmosphere. We all began to loosen up from the drinks and the party was well on its way with everyone getting quite wild. People were making out everywhere and enjoying one another. Sam, the young lady from the boutique, had just arrived and was enjoying a drink at the bar. Sam wore a short red dress that was skin tight and barely covered her voluptuous ass. Julie and I noticed Sam's presence and we walked toward the bar.

Julie greeted Sam with a light kiss and I approached from behind, gently putting my hand on Sam's waist. We exchanged pleasantries and ordered a drink. Julie's hand followed the curve of Sam's hip and stopped on her tight ass. Sam cast her eyes onto Julie as they both leaned into each other, their lips meeting in a deep, sensual kiss. I watched with delight and slid my own hand along Sam's inner thigh and felt the edge of her cunt. Sam returned the favor by rubbing her hand on my crotch. She gently massaged my erection through my tight jeans.

Julie whispered into Sam's ear an invitation to continue the fun. The girls held hands and walked toward the cabana room next to the pool. Julie grabbed my hardness as they left the bar and I followed behind. As I tied the canvas door of the cabana, I noticed Julie was licking her lips and staring at Sam's barely visible glistening pussy. Sam effortlessly dropped her dress and laid her now naked body down onto the queen-size bed. I assisted Julie out of her own dress as she walked over and kneeled next to the bed. I was getting ready to join in when Sam spread her legs to reveal her perfectly trimmed pink pussy. One of Sam's hands, with its French-manicured fingers, gently spread her pussy lips while her other hand massaged her hardening clit.

Julie and I leaned in together and began to kiss the inside of Sam's thighs. Sam fell back onto the bed with her eyes closed massaging her C-cup breasts, a faint moan of pleasure escaped from her mouth. Julie's kisses moved her slowly onto Sam's dripping pussy. My mouth was soon next to Julie's as both of our tongues were exploring Sam's sweet wet pussy. Julie moved up slightly and sucked Sam's clit while I tongue fucked her gaping pussy.

One of Julie's hands found my throbbing erection and began stroking me. Julie's hand was wet with her own pussy juices as it slid up and down my shaft, squeezing my cock head. I withdrew my tongue from Sam's crotch to look at Julie. She pulled on my cock and guided my man meat toward Sam's wanting pussy. Julie was across Sam's naked body still sucking her clit as her hand guided my cock toward its prize. Sam's hips flexed forward to meet my thick member as I buried my entirety into her warm wet pussy.

Julie swung her naked body around, in a 69, so that her own hot pussy was inches above Sam's face. Julie's aching clit dangled over Sam's open mouth as Sam rose up and grabbed it in her teeth, sucking her to ecstasy. I was pounding Sam's pussy with a fierceness I had never known. Her pussy lips wrapped around my erection and created a suction like I had never experienced. Julie and Sam were screaming in ecstasy as I pulled out of Sam and shot my cum over both of their naked bodies. I stroked my cock and squeezed my balls expelling my man juice over their sweaty nakedness.

The sounds of our sexual tryst excited a good number of those within earshot. Without missing a beat, Julie and Sam jumped up to open the canvas door and walls to allow our swinging party guests in on the action. Clothing was quickly shed by all and a free-for-all orgy was quickly underway. Joining the fray were guests and staff alike. I think I even saw members of the evening's rented band enjoying a poke and a smile! Everyone fucked, sucked, and drank aplenty until we passed out from sheer exhaustion.

It was quite late when I awoke from our carnal cabana caper. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I noticed multiple naked bodies strewn throughout the room. That too is when I noticed my own nakedness. Julie was passed out next to me with a slight devilish-like smirk on her face. I gave Julie's naked ass a light tap only to have her roll over and spoon with Sam from the boutique. I stood up, stretched, and made my way out onto the pool decking. The cool night air sent tingles throughout my body as my limp cock swayed in front of me effortlessly. I scratched my balls and shaft as I looked out over the grassy lawn toward the main house in the distance. Everything was dark and quiet. Only the crickets were to be heard in the distance. I was restless and couldn't sleep. You would think I would be out cold after the fornication fest earlier today; however, I found myself awake and alert looking for something (or someone) to do to pass the time.

I saw some articles of clothing in the yard and decided to gather them together for the party guests still sleeping. The cool grass felt good under foot as I began to grab clothes off of the ground. I walked closer towards the bushes when I heard voices in the distance. I couldn't hear exactly what was being said but it sounded like two people engaged in a sexual romp.

I dropped the bundle of clothes and crawled closer toward the bushes. I peered through the cover of branches to see two bodies groping and exploring one another. I watched for a moment, making sure to stay still so the two lovers wouldn't notice my peeping tom exercise. I looked around but heard or saw nobody else. It was only my naked form and the unbeknownst naked lovers under the moonlight.

Something twitched below me as my eyes focused on my own cock - erect and full from the peep show. My one hand instinctively began to massage my hardening shaft and rub my sensitive cock head while my other hand kept me balanced in a squatting position. I let out a whimper of delight at how sensitive my hand felt on my hard rod. I was stroking myself and getting more and more excited watching the two people fuck each other when I noticed they would take turns looking in my direction. I was taking care to be still and as quiet as possible.

Out of nowhere I felt the unmistakable coldness of a nightstick poking me in the back. A voice calmly broke the silence by saying, "Excuse me sir. Please put your hands over your head and come out of the bushes!" I did as I was told and inched out of the bushes, stood up, faced the voice and put both hands on top of my head.

The security guard's flashlight was aimed in my eyes and I squinted as I stood there fully naked and erect. Finally, the security guard lowered the flashlight away from my face and aimed at my fully erect man-meat. "What do we have here?" the voice whispered. "Looks to me like you are packing a loaded weapon. You got a license for that thing mister?" Without waiting for my answer, the security guard forced me onto the ground and placed my hands in handcuffs behind my back. I started to plead my case but was immediately told to be quiet or else. I got up on my knees, still naked and hard, wondering where this was going

Without the flashlight in my eyes I could finally make out the image of the security guard. I recognized her and she me as we had flirted a time or two before, nothing more than a sexual glance. She stood directly in front of me with her legs shoulder length apart. She was almost 6-feet tall, muscular and fit with long black boots going up past her knees. The short black skirt she wore barely covered her thighs and left little to the imagination. Her hands and forearms were covered in long black gloves.

She was walking toward me while her hands appeared to be unbuttoning her short skirt. She pulled the skirt open to reveal her panty-less fat pussy lips! They were huge and dripping wet! A thin, neatly trimmed hairy patch was just above her pussy. The security guard stopped directly in front of my face, her dripping pussy only an inch away. I didn't move a muscle as my nostrils took in her lusty fragrance.

She grabbed the back of my head and rammed my face into her sweet honey pot. My tongue delved deep into her hole and my face was soon covered with her pussy juice. She calmly told me to eat her pussy or she would show me the serious-end of her night stick. I eagerly obliged her and ate that pussy for everything I was worth. Her pussy was so wet that I drank in her juices by the mouthful, swallowing with pleasure.

I could tell my tongue and mouth was working its magic as the security guard's legs began to quiver and shake. I felt her pussy shutter as cum gushed into my mouth. I drank it in and sucked on her hard clitty, gripping it with my teeth. The dazed guard pulled away and stumbled onto the ground in front of me. She looked at me and gave me a satisfying wink. I saw her eyes lock onto my throbbing cock. This forced tongue-fucking had aroused me to the verge of exploding.

She faced me on all fours and slowly crawled in my direction. I was still on my knees as I arched my back, my handcuffed hands still behind me, and watched her wet mouth close around my manhood. I was amazed at how much she took into her mouth as she deep-throated my cock. My balls slapped against her chin. I groaned with sheer pleasure as my cock was in her warm wet mouth. She expertly mouth fucked me while her gloved hands massaged my shaft and balls.

She pulled my cock out of her mouth and without warning I shot a load of cum onto her face. She reacted as if she was a shark in a feeding frenzy as her mouth dived back onto my cock and sucked me dry. My orgasm lasted for what seemed forever. I dropped to the ground, my body limp from the excitement.

I must have dozed off from sheer exhaustion. When I awoke, I was laying on the lawn next to the bushes. It was still dark outside but my hands were free from their restraints. I was still completely naked and the masochist security guard was nowhere to be found. I stood up and started walking back toward the guesthouse. My naked body was covered in grass and my entire face was glazed over with dried pussy juice. I needed a shower!

I made it back to the cabana and quietly turned on the outside shower, next to the waterfall. The warm water felt great on my naked body. I lathered up and rinsed away the sex from the evening's escapades. I had my eyes closed washing my hair when I felt the presence of another person. Was the security guard back to haul me away?

I rinsed my hair and opened my eyes. There stood Julie, naked and needing a little one-on-one time together. We kissed and held one another under the warm jets of water. I lathered up my hands with body wash and began to rub Julie's perfectly tanned naked body. I rubbed her firm breasts, slim belly, and tight ass cheeks! I was paying close attention to Julie's tight asshole when one of my fingers found its way in. Julie groaned with delight as I massaged her tight anal cavity.

Julie looked at me and said deliberately, "I want your cock in my ass!" She turned around and arched her back, pushing her ass against my hardening cock. I grabbed Julie's firm ass cheeks and pulled her closer to me. Julie reached her hand between her legs and guided my hard cock head into her sudsy anal love hole. It was so tight that I let out a gasp. Julie pressed against me as I watched and felt my cock disappear into her snug ass. Julie rode my hard love rod as we both held each other and moaned in carnal pleasure.

The warm water lubricated our bodies as my manhood drove deeper and harder into Julie's ass meat, my balls slapping her wet pussy. Julie sensed that I was getting close to orgasm. She reached her hand around, past my shaved balls, and shoved her middle finger into my virgin ass. I screamed with delight as Julie massaged my anus and I shot my cum load into her ass!

We both reached orgasm together and collapsed onto the pool decking, satisfied and exhausted. After a minute, I turned the water off and dried Julie and myself with a towel. I cradled Julie in my arms and carried her to the guesthouse. We crawled under the cool cotton sheets as we kissed goodnight. We would awake in a few hours to another wonderful day together.

quadigy
quadigy
62 Followers