Julie and Tonya

Story Info
Two old friends share their love with another.
4.6k words
3.87
15.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers

I originally posted this story in February 2018, and when it received less than stellar comments, I realized I had missed the mark. I decided to re-edit what I had written earlier and finish the story because I realized there was much more to tell. If the religious theme of this story still offends you, please understand that first, I am not a Mormon, and second, this is fiction.

*

Julie Baker and Tonya Evans were best friends and looked enough alike to be sisters. They were both only children born to parents who met late in life, grew up next door to each other, attended the same Church (LDS), and the same schools all the way through college.

They both grew into beautiful, blue eyed blondes, 5' 4" tall, weighing about 115 lbs., with 36C boobs, narrow waists, and long shapely legs that were topped with round 'bubble butts'. The two women had been inseparable ever since Tonya's parents bought the house next door to Julie's when they were both five years old. They were practically joined-at-the-hip from that day forward, sharing everything about each other's lives.

When they both hit puberty, their relationship began to change. During their many sleepovers, they explored every inch of each other's bodies. They taught each other how to French kiss, they fondled each other's growing boobs, and learned all about masturbating by trying out everything they had heard or read about on each other. They shared orgasms as they used their fingers and tongues, with their favorite position being sixty-nine. They even took each other's maidenhood at seventeen, using one of Tonya's mother's 'toys.'

Eventually, they started going out with boys, sometimes double dating, but mostly dating the same boys, and comparing their experiences afterword, while nude in bed together. One time when both their parents were away, they decided to make one boy's fantasy come true by taking him to Julie's bedroom together and letting him fuck them both. They even let him watch while they 'played' together while he recovered. They swore him to secrecy, threatening to 'cut off his weenie' if he ever told anyone. When he broke his promise and the word got around, it only made the girls more popular, and this led to them having a Sapphic three-way with Devon, a girl they both knew and lusted over.

After they graduated high school, they both went to BYU, and were roommates. Away from their parents' control, their debauchery rose to a whole new level. They lived in a co-ed dorm, because they didn't want or need the restrictions of a sorority, and when there were no 'overnight visitors', they slept together in the same bed, enjoying each other's bodies. Sometimes they even fell asleep connected with their purple double-headed dildo they named 'Frodo'.

During the last semester of their senior year, they met Evan and Henry, and started dating the two men who had also been lifelong best friends. The four of them seemed inseparable, engaging in group sex, and trading partners often. After the four of them graduated and found steady employment, they rented a house in Layton together, and had a double wedding. On paper, Julie was married to Hank, and Tonya was married to Evan, but their relationship was fluid, and often, they would sleep with whoever was available.

All seemed well until one evening two years later, Julie and Tonya came home from work to find the men asleep in bed, with Hank's cock buried in Evan's asshole. The girls thought nothing of it, because they had been bisexual since they were teenagers, so they simply undressed and climbed into bed next to the guys. They took turns sucking on Evan's cock and giving Hank a rim-job until both men came uncontrollably. Next the men watched as the girls ate each other's pussies, sixty-nine, and when they got hard again, they fucked the girls' asses as they did their Sapphic love dance.

A month later, when the four of them were lying in bed together, Evan and Henry revealed that they had always been in love with each other, and did not really desire Julie or Tonya, anymore. The men moved out, and the two couples amicably divorced soon afterward, transferring the lease on the house into the ladies' names. For the next six months, the ladies occasionally dated men and women separately, but mostly slept together and made love, whenever they were alone in the house.

One day, Tonya brought home a woman named Rachael, and the three shared their bed that night. The next morning, after Rachael went home in a cab, Julie asked her best friend why she was acting differently. Tonya told her lifelong friend that she had fallen in love with Rachael, and was moving in with her. Julie was upset, but wished her friend the best, and since the lease was up in thirty days, they parted company as friends. Julie told Tonya to keep in touch, and that "My door will always be open if you need a place to stay."

When her lease expired, Julie found a studio apartment closer to her work in Kaysville. She became friends with her new landlord, a kindly muscular man named Brent Stalter, when he helped her move her belongings into the apartment. He told her he had been managing the complex for his parents, but that he earned most of his money as a repo man.

Later that year, he inherited the apartment complex when his parents died in a tragic automobile accident, and six months after that, he asked Julie out on a date. He wore a suit and tie, and she wore a pastel pink chiffon strapless dress, with a light shawl, having decided not to wear a bra or panties. He took her to a very nice upscale restaurant and impressed her with his knowledge of fine food and drink.

When he dropped her off at the apartment she was renting from him, she invited him in for a nightcap. They sat on the couch talking about their lives, and before long, he took her face in his strong, heavily calloused hands and kissed her. She swooned and kissed him back, with more passion than she had ever shared with any man. When they broke their embrace, neither said anything, because they both felt an attraction to each other, stronger than the force of gravity.

They continued kissing passionately, and when he gently touched her breast, she moaned into his mouth. As he felt her nipple harden through the thin fabric, he realized she wasn't wearing a bra. Then she pulled down the top of her dress, grasped his wrists and placed both of his hands on her ample boobs. When he felt her large hard nipples harden in his palms, he squeezed her boobs firmly as he drove his tongue into her mouth.

She moaned louder as their tongues tangled, and she reached for his crotch, where she was elated to find an impressively large hard bulge. They broke their lip-lock, and Julie said, "We're wearing too many clothes." She stood up and removed her dress, and stood in front of him, wearing only her pink ballet flats.

Brent started to undress, but not fast enough for Julie, and as he was taking off his jacket, shirt and tie, she undid his belt and trousers, pulling them along with his boxers, down to his ankles. Luckily, he was wearing loafers, so he simply stepped out of his pants and shoes at the same time.

Julie smiled and took his now hard, thick nine-inch cock as far into her mouth as she could, nearly choking on it. When she backed off, she said, "My God Brent, that thing is Huge. I have never seen one this big before!"

He knelt down so that they were face to face and said, "Julie, when I first met you I thought you were the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Looking at you now, I cannot believe how incredibly sexy you are. I can't control myself, I need to make love to you right now!"

She didn't say a word. She grasped his hard cock and led him to her bedroom by it, where she pushed him down onto her bed. Julie was so aroused when climbed atop him that she lined up her dripping wet vagina with his big hard cock, and impaled herself on it. When she hit bottom, and felt its head slam into her cervix, she had a screaming, squirting orgasm.

Brent held her tenderly until she 'came back to earth'. He gently rolled them over without uncoupling, and started to gently make love to her. He brought her to two more orgasms, until the contractions from her fourth, triggered his, and she passed out as he filled her with his seed.

When she finally opened her eyes, and realized where she was, and what had happened, she said, "My God Brent, I have never lost control like that in my life! No one, man or woman, has ever made me feel like this before. How did you do that to me?"

He smiled and said, "I must admit Julie, I have never experienced anything like this before either. I have been with a lot of women in my life, but I have never connected with anyone, both emotionally and physically, like I just did with you. I'm not sure, but I think we were meant to be together."

Their relationship went from landlord-tenant to lovers that evening, and they soon discovered that they were completely compatible in every way. She introduced him to her parents, and they both loved him as well. That night her mother took her aside and told her, "I never liked that Hank, or Evan either, for that matter. You've found yourself a real man here."

Two months later, they were married, and she moved into his parent's house in Fruit Heights with him. They were the perfect couple. They shared everything in their lives, and she even took care of the apartment complex and their finances giving him more time to expand his automobile recovery business.

Early one winter's morning, several years later, Julie was home alone. Brent was out of state retrieving seven luxury sports cars from a bankrupt exotic car dealer in California, and the SLC Metro area was being pounded by a particularly nasty winter storm. Julie was curled up on the couch reading a book, when she heard a knock at the door over the wind and sleet outdoors.

When she opened the door, she saw her old friend Tonya standing on the porch. Julie wrapped her arms around her oldest friend and dragged her into the house. She took the shivering woman into the bathroom, removed her soaking wet clothes, and ran a bubble bath for her. As Tonya was thawing and relaxing in the large soaker tub, Julie opened a bottle of Moscato, grabbed two glasses, undressed, and joined her old friend in the tub. For the next half hour, Tonya told Julie about the best and worst things she had experienced during the years they had been apart.

Tonya told her best friend that, two months after she had moved in with Rachael, her new lover started bringing other women home to share their bed. As the bed partners became more butch and brutal, Tonya voiced her concerns to her lover.

Rachael answered her by tying her up and brutally fucking her ass with a large strap-on dildo, and saying, "This is how I am, so if you don't like it, you can just move out!" which Tonya did that day.

Tonya told Julie about going from lover to lover for the next six years, even trying a few men from time to time. Whenever, she would find some who she thought she connected with, they would turn out to be worse than the last one, and she would leave, totally disheartened. It wasn't until after she was beaten by her last lover, a Mixed Martial Arts fighter, badly enough to require a week-long hospital stay, that she decided to come home.

Julie asked her oldest friend, "How on earth were you ever able to find me? I'm married now, and I haven't been in contact with anyone from back home in years."

Tonya smiled and said, "You can thank my mother for that. She has been keeping track of you for years. When you dropped off the map, she turned into a regular Sherlock Holmes. She saw your marriage announcement in the local paper and let me know she had found you when I got out of the hospital last month. She kept me at home until she was sure I was well enough to be on my own, and then she told me how to find you."

Then Tonya asked her friend, "OK, I've told you all about my life since I left, now please tell me all about this man you've married. I know he would have to be amazing, because you have never in your life settled for less than the best."

Julia told Tonya all about how she met Brent, how sweet and kind he was, and what an amazing lover he was. She told her friend about the sweet things he did for her, how they shared every part of their lives, and finally how big his cock was.

As the water started to cool, the two old friends got out of the tub and dried each other as the water drained.

When they were both dry, Julie and Tonya walked nude, hand in hand to the bedroom, where the two lay on the bed kissing and fondling each other like they had done since they were teenagers. Eventually, they ended up in the sixty-nine position, fingering and eating each other to several orgasms. Later, as they were relaxing together, both of their stomachs started grumbling, so they went into the kitchen still nude, and raided the refrigerator.

The two ladies spent the next two days without clothes, re-exploring every inch of their bodies with their tongues, fingers, their collection of toys, and kitchen utensils, making love on every surface of every room in the house.

They were still in bed together locked in a passionate sixty-nine, when Brent came home. They didn't notice he was there until he started licking Julie's asshole. His anal attention caused Julie to lose control, and bite down hard on Tonya's clitoris and hood.

This made Tonya to do the same to Julie, and both ladies came uncontrollably, squirting all over each other and the bed.

When the two ladies finally came down from their orgasmic euphoria, they saw Brent standing nude beside the bed with a raging hard-on. He had undressed while he watched the two ladies regain their composure, and smiled at their embarrassment at being caught 'in flagrante delicto'.

Before either of the two ladies could say anything, Brent said, "So, Julie darling, I'm going to assume that this is your old friend Tonya."

Julie's face turned red, and she was still speechless, but Tonya smiled as she reached out and grasped Brent's hard cock and shook it like she was shaking his hand saying, "It's so nice to finally meet you Brent, Julie has told me so much about you."

Julie finally found her voice and said, "Oh my God Baby, I'm so sorry. I never meant to cheat on you. Are you mad at me?"

Brent sat down on the bed between the ladies, put his arms around them both, and smiled as he caressed his wife's cheek saying, "Darling, I'm not angry at you, I love you more than life itself. Besides, you weren't cheating on me, Tonya is your best friend."

He took his wife's hand and placed it next to Tonya's on his erect cock and said to both ladies, "Look, I haven't had sex in two weeks, and I'm really horny. I need someone to fuck me right now and I really don't care which one of you does it, because whichever pussy is not fucking my cock needs to be riding my tongue, OK?"

Julie pushed her husband down on the bed, grabbed his cock, and impaled herself on him. Tonya climbed on his face, facing Julie, and started kissing her old friend as Brent drove his tongue as far into her honey hole as he could.

They spent the next hour without talking, just trying to fuck each other in every way possible, only stopping to use the bathroom. Later, they ended up together in the large soaker tub, washing each other and talking about their lives.

Brent listened as Tonya related the highlights of the last several years of her life. When she was finished, he said, "Tonya, you are welcome to stay in our home as long as you need to. You and Julie have a special relationship that is unlike anything I have ever seen. We have a spare bedroom that you can use if you like, but I would prefer that you share our bed. Julie has told me so much about you in the years we have been together that I feel like I already know you."

After they climbed out of the tub and took turns drying each other, Brent said, "Ladies, I would love to fuck you some more, but this trip has taken a lot out of me. I hope you don't mind if I crash." His wife told him to sleep, and they would wake him for dinner in the evening.

The two old friends didn't bother to dress and retired to the living room, where they lay on the couch, and spent the next three hours kissing, fingering, licking, and caressing each other's bodies. They only stopped, because their stomachs were growling, decided they should prepare some food to eat.

Together, they prepared a seafood salad, from the shrimp, scallops, crab meat, and tropical fruit mix that was in the refrigerator. When Brent awoke to the aroma of the sautéed seafood, he knew his bride and her best friend were preparing his favorite meal. When he walked into the kitchen, without any clothes, he saw that the two ladies were preparing the dinner, and were also dressed as he was, except for the aprons they were wearing. The three of them talked as they ate their meal, accompanied by two bottles of Pinot Grigio.

He told them about the 'idiot' former owner of the dealership in Sacramento that had barricaded himself in the small office of the lot with the keys and paperwork for the vehicles in question. The CHP had arrived to assist the summons server with an eviction notice but could not convince him to unlock the door. Since Brent had repossession papers for the vehicles, he asked the State Troopers if they would like his help opening the door for them.

When they gave him permission, he hooked the tow cable of his wrecker to the heavy bars that were attached to the door, and pulled tension on the door with the winch. Brent then got in the truck and drove the truck forward slowly, causing loud creaking and moaning sounds to emulate from the small structure. Soon the armored door and its frame became separated from the front of the building, leaving a gaping hole and a large cloud of dust.

As the stunned salesman came stumbling through the dust cloud, coughing and swearing, the troopers handcuffed the man and placed him in the back seat of their cruiser. You see, he no longer owned the vehicles on the lot, and was behind on his rent on the property as well.

Brent also knew that the property owner was planning on razing the small building, so he could build an apartment complex, so the damage Brent did was inconsequential. He walked into the building, recovered the keys and paperwork for the vehicles on the lot, and gave the keys to his two assistants. He instructed them to load the two Jaguars, the three Audis, the Mercedes, and the Rolls Silver Cloud onto the tractor-trailer car carrier that had been loaned to him by his customer, for the job.

When everything was loaded and strapped down properly, he had his two employees drive the car hauler and follow his tow truck to the drop-off point at the auto auction in Farmington, UT. They made the trip 'home' in record time, despite the winter storm, and didn't even have to unload anything, because the new owner of the vehicles was the auction operator, who also owned the car hauler. He drove his two employees where they had left their cars in his tow truck, and then headed home.

The ladies both enjoyed his story, and then told him some stories about their exploits with previous boyfriends. When he asked them if his performance compared favorably to any of his predecessors, they both agreed that not only was he larger and more talented than any of the men they had known, he also had much more stamina than any of their previous lovers, man or woman.

By the time they had finished dinner, the three retired to the living room, and the two ladies prepared to take turns riding Brent's now rejuvenated, thick nine inches. They started out with Julie lying on the couch with her legs spread. Tonya bent over and licked her best friend's clitoris while Brent pounded her vagina from behind. After both girls came and almost the same time, they traded places, and Brent pounded his wife's pussy while she licked her girlfriend to a squirting orgasm as she shoved three fingers in Tonya's ass.

jsmangis
jsmangis
431 Followers
12