Julie Ann's GB Ch. 2

Story Info
Dad and the girls make a plan.
2k words
4.28
211.1k
31

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ANiceGuy
ANiceGuy
49 Followers

"WoW daddy that was fun!" Julie Ann whispered in my ear Kandy slid off me and went in the bathroom.

"It was fun for me too." I replied surprised that I didn’t have any problems with the hot sex I had just had with my daughter. I slid my hand up and down the curves of her back and bottom. Her leg was pressing against my soft cock. She reached down and began caressing it. Of course it began growing.

"God Your getting hard again, I guess Kandy wasn’t enough for you. Do you want to fuck me now?" she asked licking my ear sexily.

My cock jumped at the thought of going inside Julie Ann before I could reply with words.

"Yeah it feels like your nice big love shaft likes that idea!" Julie said opening her legs and moving around on top of me so the head of my shaft was at the lips of her pussy. I reached out and held my cock head up a little so it was right at the entrance to her juicy little hole. Slowly teasingly Julie slid down pushing me inside her and forcing me deeper.

"Oh God Yes! You feel so good inside me. Don’t move let me do all the work!" she moaned as she moved back and forth supporting herself on her knees and elbows. I could feel Julie Ann’s stiff nipples brushing against my chest as she went back and forth. If I hadn’t just cum in Kandy I would have cum the minute my shaft was in Julie Ann but now I could enjoy the thrill of feeling her tight pussy gripping my like a velvet vise. Julie was looking into my eyes with a look of pure lust. Knowing Kimmy was filming our lust filled encounter added another dimension to our love making.

"Do you like fucking me daddy? Do you like my tight little eighteen year old pussy daddy? I hope you do daddy because I love the feel of your big hard cock penetrating me. Oh yesss I love you soo much!" Julie moaned as she continued pumping back and forth.

It was like nothing in the world existed for me except me Julie Ann and the camera.

"Oh God Julie Ann your so sexy. I love you. I…."

"I know daddy, I feel the same way. I’ve dreamed about this moment ever since I first played with myself listening to you fuck mommy in the bedroom next to mine in our old apartment. Are you going to give ME your cum now. I want it! I want you to shoot your cum deep in me!" Julie Ann said in a loud whisper as she began moving faster and faster.

"OH GOD Yesss I’m cumming!" I moaned as my load shot into little Julie Ann.

"Oh yeah Daddy! Do It! Cum in me!! Give me all your cum! I want your cum in my pussy!" she moaned as orgasmic pleasure rippled through her body. She collapsed on top of me. We lay exhausted for several minutes as Kimmy continued filming. She moved from above us to behind us. I knew she was filming my cum running out of Julie Ann’s well fucked hole as my now limp shaft slid out of her. Julie Ann got off the bed as Kandy came back in the room.

"I’m hungry daddy!" Julie Ann said as she stood next to the bed hugging Kandy.

"Me too and I need to recharge for sure, I’ve never cum so many times so soon before. You girls are just to much," I said glad for a rest. While I had just enjoyed the hottest sex of my life and my cock was saying it was eager to continue, I knew I and the girls could do more later if we got some food now.

Kimmy put down the camera so we were out of hot sex mode for a while although my cock was staying less than limp with all these naked girls around me. Why don’t we all take a shower and then go out and get something to eat." Kandy said pulling Julie Ann towards the bathroom. Julie Ann grabbed my hand and we all ended up in our large shower. Even as big as the shower enclosure was It was real close quarters. That kept my cock hard and ready. Kimmy decided she would demonstrate her fluffer technique and get some cum this time. I was able to oblige and give her some cum to share in a hot kiss with Kandy but I got out of the shower right away afterwards, went alone to my room and got dressed in some baggy clothes.

As I finished dressing Julie Ann came up to me in anything but baggy clothes. She was wearing a very short tight bright pink skirt and a way to tight knit top that let her erect nipples show through. Of course she wasn’t wearing a bra. We took a taxi to the "No Forks Steak and Burger Barn." Kandy, Julie Ann and Kimmy sat with me in a booth in the corner. While the girls were in a serious mood suddenly they still kept doing sexy things like placing my hand between their legs under the table when no one could see us and Kimmy pulled down her stretch fabric top and flashed me once too. I wanted to get some suck time on her tits some time soon for sure.

"Daddy we need your help." Julie and said on a serious note as our meals arrived. I knew I’d give whatever assistance they wanted but I wasn’t ready for the request I was about to get.

"Daddy as you can see here about the only job for girls our ages in this town are waitressing for minimum wage and tips."

"Or we could become secretaries to some guy who will pay us a dollar more an hour if we let him between our legs. Kimmy said.

"We want to make lots of money, have fun at what we do and be our own bosses." Kandy continued

"And you want me to try and figure out a job for you that can give you those options?" I asked as I enjoyed feeling Julie Ann’s leg sliding against mine under the table. I put my hand under the table too and caressed her bare thigh as we chatted. I didn’t help me have a clear head but it beat playing with a toothpick like I usually did.

"No daddy we already have a way to give us that. What we need you to do is run the business end. You are real good at that." She had me there. I had turned a small contracting business into multi million dollar company. I had sold it a few years back and now we lived off the income my investments brought in.

"Okay tell me what you want me to do and I’ll get things rolling." I said wondering what part of town we would establish the new business in and wondering how much I was going to be asked to invest.

"Don’t you want to hear what our business is, Daddy?"

"Sure," I said wondering what "business" would possibly attract my daughters attention more than her desire to be a movie star. She had dreamed of that since she was old enough to walk.

"Guys like cheerleaders, right?" Kandy asked me.

"Sure every one likes cheerleaders." I replied. Ah they are going to start a cheer leading supply business I thought.

"And we are really good cheerleaders, right?" Said Kimmy winking at me as she flashed me with her tits again. I was sure glad the place wasn’t busy. The waiter sure kept out water glasses full of course. Maybe because Kandy, Kimmy and Julie Ann kept flirting with him.

"Yes you girls are the best. When do you want to start this business and where do you want to start it?" I asked eager to get the business out of the way. I had an idea I wasn’t going to get much sleep after we got back to the house.

"Oh we’ve have already started the business and were making money at it." Julie Ann said shocking the heck out of me.

"Ah you have, I mean your earning money already, what is the business?" I asked very confused. Here were three girls who I figured to be more concerned with when they were going to get their next fuck than running a business. I found out quickly that my assumption was correct some what. Their business was literally getting fucked and getting paid for it. And it was totally legal.

"Well we’ve put up several cheerleader and amateur girls web sites. Kimmy got a cumputer of Christmas and some graphics software. We put up the sites and are selling memberships in the sites and our video’s. We’re making several hundred a week right now." Kandy told me. "We figure if we start doing streaming cam shows and get a few more girls to join us we can increase that to several thousand a week in six months."

"And we’re famous all over the world!" Julie Ann said proudly.

"Um what would you do on the cam shows?" I asked gulping.

"Make out with each other and our boyfriends. Maybe if your nice to us well let you do a show with us, you’ll love it. So will you take the job of handling the business part of our venture?" Kimmy said

"I’ll have to think about it?" I said wondering if I was over my head already.

"DADDY!" Julie Ann said poutingly as she moved my hand under the table to between her legs.

"I thought about it long enough, I’ll do it!" I replied knowing the girls needed someone with a non emotional head to keep the business growing. I wasn’t sure I was the best person for the job but I liked the benefits package. A titty in each hand, a pussy on my cock almost constantly and hot lips kissing mine on a real regular basis. I knew I was going to learn a lot more about this web site stuff real fast!!

When we got back to the house the girls let me read some of their hot emails from around the world and look at their sites. Kimmy was real good!! She had done all the work on a Macintosh and a laptop.

"Would you like to be in one of our photo shoots?" Kimmy asked as Julie Ann sat on my lap touring the sites on the cumputer.

"Well, I’d like to but I’m not sure what problems it might cause if some of my business associates recognized me. I said letting Julie Ann unzip me and start "touring" my cock with her fist.

"No problem, unless they can recognize your cock and your naked legs." Kandy said

"Yeah with most of the guys we do shoots with that’s all we show. The guys and girls who visit our web sites want to see our hot pussies, tits and faces not the guy fucking us." Julie Ann said as she got ready to slide my ready for action shaft into her again.

"Yeah and you get to fuck all the cheerleader pussy you can handle." Kimmy said as she began to undress.

Before I could blink Kandy was taking pictures as I lay on the floor with Julie Ann’s pussy riding my cock and Kimmy’s pussy pressed against my mouth. We spent several hours doing the photo sexxion. I just had fun and let the girls do all the work of taking the pictures.

"Oh don’t let me forget to show you my Gang Bang tape tonight." Julie Ann said as I was drifting off to sleep in the wee hours of the morning in bed with the three tired girls. Suddenly my mind was wide awake. I had to count cheerleaders to get to sleep!

ANiceGuy
ANiceGuy
49 Followers