Julie: Assisting My Boss Remotely

Story Info
It's the weekend, so Julie is at home with hubby.
2.2k words
3.18
18.9k
10

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/03/2019
Created 04/06/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intensity of the feeling, the excitement and illicit joy that kept dragging her mind back to that thought, made her heart flutter and her juices flow. She wouldn't ever be able to go back, and she'd never want to. She felt like a schoolgirl with a crush, full of wicked energy and wet dreams.

Her boss had driven her home the previous night, and she had been naughty. Her husband, Jake, had been waiting for her at home. He greeted her with hugs and kisses, which she gladly accepted. Invited, even, knowing that the lips he kissed were the same lips she had liked clean of her bosses cum moments earlier. That the greasy stain transferred from her ample chest to his precious band t-shirt hadn't been ice cream as he thought, but her bosses fresh cum.

When Jake offered her food, she had forcefully fed him her soaked pussy. She'd pushed his head under her dress and wrapped her legs around him. He had been only too happy to use his tongue, and he was good at it, after all. Her phone's message tone had rang out. Mr. Cockburn, she had thought. Maybe a picture of that luscious cock.

The image in her mind had made her cum with an unexpected fervour, nearly crushing her poor husband's head between her thighs.

That almost always made Jake spill his little dribble, and it was clear that he had done so again.

Julie had not been done, though. She had kept him tightly held in place with her cyclist's legs and retrieved her phone from her bag. Excitement had run through her chest, a marching drummer keeping time on her heart. It was a message from her boss. A little disappointing that it had only been to tell her that he had arrived home.

Nevermind, she'd decided, I'll send him something better.

She had aimed the camera down her cum soaked cleavage, making sure to include her husband in the frame. It was a photo she would return to frequently. The message she had added read:

"Hubby is eating my horny pussy. I wish it was your cock in there, not just his tongue."

As it had been sent, she had imagined her boss opening it, and came on her husband's face for the second time.

That had been last night. This morning she found herself wishing that it wasn't Saturday. Just any week day would be fine. It wasn't just that she wanted Mr. Cockburn's dick in her. She wanted it so much, she couldn't stop thinking about it and looking back at that picture on her phone of his cum on her tits. And her husband.

Shit, Jake. He was asking for details of the day before. How come she was suddenly working late? What had got her all hot and horny? Lying to him would make her awful, but she couldn't tell the truth. It just wasn't an option. She was just holding him off just now.

She had already told him how her boss was waiting at the door for her for the second time in as many days, and made worried noises about the security of her job. She'd said that Mr. Cockburn was pissed at her frequent tardiness, and told him about the threat he had made about making her re-interview.

"That can't be legal!" he had shouted. Julie had shrugged, not knowing either way. It hadn't satisfied his curiosity, though. He wanted to know why she had been so forceful, and why his cum stain on the sofa had made her laugh this morning. She had been trying to avoid his questions since then.

She was finally starting to work out a story, when a message appeared on her phone. It was from Mr. Cockburn. It read:

"I hope your husband's taste buds are ready for the meal he gets next time he eats you out. I'll make sure it's a big one."

"Bigger than this?" She replied, taking a picture of her husband's meagre cum stain.

"What are you doing?" asked Jake, the hapless husband.

"Umm," she hesitated. "I was trying to find out how to clean it." She smiled, she couldn't help feeling proud of that one.

"Hah, it's fine, honey," he laughed, walking back into the room with a basin in his rubber glove clad hands. Julie clicked a photo of him with a cruel laugh.

"That's one for Facebook!" she laughed, getting up and moving to the door. Jake looked like he was going to give chase, but he decided not to.

"I can't even chase you," he complained. "I have a basin of water!"

"Ooh, maybe you'll make me wet," she laughed, running past him and pinching his bottom. He jumped, and spilled some of the water down his front.

"Oops," she said, "looks like I've made you spill too soon again!" she laughed, leaving the room. Jake wasn't laughing. That last comment had hurt.

Julie looked at the picture of her husband in rubber gloves, feeling a little guilty knowing that he would probably be upset about the premature ejaculation jibe, but also that he sort of deserved it. She laughed, derisively, and sent the picture to Willy. His response was quick.

"Does your sissy boy husband always wear rubber?"

If he ever gets it in, she thought. It was a cruel thought. Her guilt welled up until she might drown in it. She loved Jake, so why was she suddenly being so cruel? She was a cheating bitch, and her husband deserved better. What had possessed her to let this happen? What had happened in Mr. Cockburn's car hadn't been an accident. She had been very deliberate in every move, from the moment she decided not to wear panties, to the moment she aimed Mr. Cockburn's big fucking dick at her lips. Who the hell did she think she was?

A message arrived.

It was him.

"Do you think we should make some pretext about work so we can do something in the office?"

She thought about it for a second, but her guilt was overwhelming.

"No Mr. Cockburn. I'm a married woman, and I want to spend my weekend with my husband." was her angry reply.

"Are you sure? I could really use some help with this BIG problem."

The thought of the big "problem" made her excitement blossom again, but she still felt bad about her betrayal.

"Maybe I can help you remotely," she suggested. She was conflicted. On one hand, she didn't want to cheat, but on the other, this thing with her boss was so exciting. At least dirty text wasn't cheating, right?

Mr. Cockburn didn't respond as quickly as before, and she was already heading to the bathroom, so she went in and locked the door, looking at herself in the huge vanity mirror that she had insisted her husband install. She had to admit, her body was great to look at. Everyone else enjoyed it, why shouldn't she? She began to undress, slowly, watching her hips sway in the mirror, feeling the warmth rising from the floor, pausing before her dress uncovered her wondrous breasts, turning to admire her round, tight ass as her dress fell to the floor, and finally hooking her fingers into her panties and bending over as she slipped them over her moist, hairless mound.

Standing, now, naked in the bathroom, she hesitated, anxious for her bosses message. He was sure to respond, right? She checked her phone, in case she hadn't heard it, but no such luck, he just hadn't replied.

The excitement eventually won through. She decided not to wait. Wrapping herself in a towel, and perfecting the look in the mirror, she snapped a picture, which she immediately discarded before snapping another and another. On the fourth attempt, she found the picture satisfactory, and sent it to Willy with the message:

"Is this remotely helpful with your BIG problem, or do you need something more hands on?"

His response wasn't long in coming:

"I wondered what you meant by remotely. I'm not sure if that helps, if anything, the problem has gotten bigger."

Julie laughed out loud at this. She removed the towel and took a shot directly down at her tits. It was a little dark, but her nipples stuck out like studs, and she liked the effect. She sent it with the message:

" If this doesn't help, then I will definitely need to have a closer look."

Moments later, he responded with a picture focusing on his big, fat balls with a blue filter. It read:

"These things need emptied before they explode!"

Julie realised that she was touching her pussy as she read it. Before it got to be too much, she turned on the shower. Then an idea popped into her head. She took three snaps, one of her back in the full length mirror, the second of her bending over, but not far enough to show her pussy. The last shot, though, that was the coup de gras. It was a frontal shot, fully showing her face, neck, tits and abdomen. But the steam had built up on the mirror, so everything below the waist was blurry. Her pussy was visible, but only as a slightly darker blob. She smiled, excitedly tempted to send it right away.

She instead sent a plain text message, saying:

"Blue balls? You unloaded those last night! I'm going for a shower."

His response was nearly instant:

"Shower? I gave you one last night! I still need help with my big problem!"

It was accompanied by a close up of his glans, perfectly focused on a drop of pre-cum at the tip. Julie slipped her fingers into her soaking wet pussy for the first time, letting out a gasp. This was fun!

She sent him the photo of her back, thinking about how good her ass looked in that picture.

"Maybe you need to get hands on," was the message, "and if you had your hands on my ass, that big problem would be mine."

She sat on the floor with her feet against the shower door frame and her fingers on her clitoris when the reply came. She nearly came, too, when she saw the big fat cock in the picture her boss sent. He had written:

"Hands on approach causing growth to increase."

"Maybe you'd prefer to grab my hips? Oops, I dropped my shampoo!" Was the message with the photo of her bending. Her fingers were in a fury, imagining how her boss would react to that photo, and especially the next one. Her distorted reflection in the steamed up mirror looked hot as it pushed two fingers into its slot.

Message tone; it's Willy, and he has sent a video, with no message. Julie opened it without hesitation. Mr. Cockburn's big hand stroking his massive member. Julie's fingers sliding in and out of her pussy were obviously not close to what that monster would achieve. His second hand came into the picture, cupping his balls briefly before wiping a bead of pre-cum from the tip of that column of pleasure down the shaft, where it joined the other hand in the rhythmic dance. Julie's fingers instinctively joined the rhythm, while her other hand frantically prepared to send the last message. The garbled text read:

"Two hands on, big Big problem. Needs warmed up."

And the steamy picture was added and sent.

Julie was all to happy to rewatch the video while she waited for a reply. She was already on the brink when it arrived. Another video. This time it started with her boss jerking his shaft with both hands, and he was already moving with some pace, Julie's fingers moved to her clitoris, and she was soon rubbing in time with the hands in the video. The pre-cum at the tip of that giant glans was splashing around, and a river of it had formed, running down and over the hands below. It was obvious that he was close. She was too.

Then the hands increased their pace, Julie's hands followed suit, she was moaning and biting her lip when the glorious dick in that video began to shudder and shake. Huge jets of creamy white gloop fountained from her bosses cock head as she watched in awe. One, two, three, four powerful jets, and still more coming. As the fifth jet burst forth, a glob of cum landed on the camera, blocking out the view. Julie came with a wail, her naked body rocking back onto the warm tiles, imagining her bosses cum raining down on her, blocking out the light.

"Are you all right!" Jake shouted through the door.

"Ah, yeah," she responded, trying not to sound breathless. "Just didn't expect it to be so hot."

"Oh, OK."

She stepped into the shower, elated. But soon she realised that she had just cheated on her husband again. Try as she might, she could not wash off the guilt.

As soon as she was out of the shower, she decided. She had to make this up to Jake. She didn't know how, but she had to do something. She booked a table for two for that night at a restaurant that she had heard was good.

She would start with that.