Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
Tenant has surprise for lonely landlord's housewife.
1.2k words
4.45
123.6k
38
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Julie, and I'm writing this at the command of the man that I have completely and happily surrendered to. All of the names in this story are accurate, as John feels that makes sharing it all the more exciting.

A bit of background: I am thirty-eight years old and had been faithfully married for nineteen years. I've always been considered attractive, and I have a rather large chest. I live with my husband and two daughters in a big house. My husband's job requires him to be in New York several days a week, so very often I find myself sleeping alone. He does what he has to do, and I accept it.

Ever since we've owned the home, we've rented the upstairs as an apartment. This summer we rented the apartment to John, who is a strikingly handsome and fit thirty two year old. John was friendly and easy to talk to. My seventeen year old daughter Marcy would flush every time she saw him walk by from our window. John and I quickly became friends and I soon found myself sometimes "just hanging out" at his place after the kids went to bed on the nights my husband was away. I never had any intent to have a physical relationship with John, but I did enjoy being in the company of and getting attention from someone so attractive. I didn't get to visit as often as I'd like, as John had a "revolving door" of women visit him, sometimes staying all night.

I knew not to knock on the door upstairs when there was an unfamiliar car in the parking lot. I knew I should have pulled back when I realized that I was getting jealous...but I couldn't. One night I spotted an attractive blonde park her car and head up to his apartment. I actually snuck upstairs and listened through the door as he sat on his couch and seduced this woman. I was there for over two hours as I listened to them make small talk, with John continuously making her laugh. The two seemed like they were having so much fun. John eventually seduced her and I listened to them through the door as they made love on the living room sofa. Although I had no intention of ever having an affair with this man, I was becoming more jealous, and more attracted to him.

I hadn't seen John in close to a week, and I was beginning to miss him. I finally saw him pull up in his car, and noticed that he had gym clothes on. It took me about five minutes to get up the nerve, but I went upstairs and knocked on the door. He seemed happy to see me, and he asked if I wanted to watch TV while he took a post-workout shower. I readily agreed, and I playfully asked him if he was having any company tonight. When he looked at me and said "well...you're here" it felt odd, since he'd never been that openly flirty with me before.

John took his shower as I channel surfed. I heard the water stop, and less than two minutes later John emerged from the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel, which surprised me. I figured he'd go into the bedroom and get dressed, but instead he walked over to me and started making conversation. I had no idea what he was saying, as I nervously looked around the room while glancing at his muscular chest and arms. I didn't feel right about the situation and I was beginning to get nervous, and even a bit offended.

I finally got up the courage to gently tell John that I didn't feel comfortable talking to him when he was wearing only a towel. John said that he agreed that he shouldn't be doing that...but instead of getting dressed, he smiled at me and removed the towel! John was standing in front of me, completely naked. His penis was only about two feet away from my face. I had no idea what to say or do.

John began stroking his penis gently, making it get bigger and harder, as he moved toward me. By now his penis was at half-staff, and just inches away from my mouth. I sat in a stunned silence.

"Suck it" John said with a cocky grin.

I tried to say something, but John gently slapped me in the face with his cock.

"Suck it", he repeated.

I don't know why I felt as if I had no choice. He wasn't threatening in any way, and I didn't feel afraid to just say no. But it was clear that John was in charge, and that I was to do what he said. So I closed my eyes, opened my mouth, and began sucking him for all I was worth. John alternated between using the back of my head and my shoulders to guide me, while I eventually ran my hands up and down his ass cheeks.

John's breathing got heavier and heavier, and I prepared to swallow his cum. But John had something else in mind- after pulling his cock out of my mouth and while holding my head and taking a few strokes, his cum started shooting out and hitting me in the face. I closed my eyes and felt shot after shot hit me on the forehead, on the cheek, on the chin...it seemed to have gone on forever. No one had ever done this to me before, and I felt completely grossed out and humiliated. I was ready to burst into tears, and I told John that he was an asshole.

John laughed it off and told me to "go home and get cleaned up". I burned with embarrassment as John opened the door for me and closed it behind me without a word.

I ran downstairs and went straight into the bathroom. My face and hair was covered in the gooey mess. I stared at my image in the mirror- the image of someone that had just been used and degraded beyond her wildest imagination- and something clicked inside of me. I thought back to sucking John off, and realized that I thoroughly enjoyed myself.

I noticed that there was a drop of cum running down my forehead that was about to run down into my eye. I scraped it up with my finger and looked at it. I don't know what possessed me to take a small taste, but I did. After the small taste, I quickly gobbled up the rest of the cum that was resting on my fingertip. The taste, the smell and the memory from where it came threw me into a frenzy. I quickly pulled off my shorts and started masturbating furiously through my underwear with one hand as I looked in the mirror and scooped the cum off of my face with two fingers and ate it up. I scraped up every drop and wanted more. Within a minute I had played myself into quite possibly the most intense orgasm I'd ever had.

John had provided me with a memorable experience, but at the same time I was furious with him. I was determined to go back up to his apartment the next night and put him squarely in his place.

At the same time, I knew that he could be the one putting me in my place. The anticipation and uncertainty of our next meeting made me horny as the devil and I masturbated several times before going to sleep. And I never even considered putting a washcloth to my face.

***I'll be adding to this story soon. John and I love feedback and we'd love to hear what you think so far.