Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 04

Story Info
John gives Julie a scary proposition.
2.7k words
4.56
67.7k
8
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Chapter Four of my still-developing story, which is completely true. I've even used everyone's real name, as John feels that makes the story more real and heartfelt. This story makes a lot more sense if you read the first three chapters first. Click my profile for the link to those chapters. I love getting feedback from the readers, so please write and let me know what you thought of this!

On Saturday I finally got out to do some grocery shopping and call John- but all I got was his voice mail. I wasn't certain if I should leave a titillating message (I would have talked really dirty to him had I gotten him in person), but I just asked him to call whenever he got a chance.

When I returned home I noticed something unusual in the doorway- roses. I couldn't believe it- was John crazy enough to leave something like that where my husband or children could see them? John didn't seem like the type that would buy me flowers anyway.

I picked up the roses and saw that a card was attached. I opened it- the flowers were from Nate. The card was handwritten, with Nate saying that he wanted to try harder to bring more romance into our marriage. He suggested that I drop the kids off at my mother's next Saturday, and that we have a nice, romantic evening all to ourselves. He suggested I go out and buy a sexy new outfit for the occasion. I thought it was an incredibly sweet gesture, and it made me feel better about things- maybe there was hope for my husband after all. At the same time, I couldn't wait for him to go to New York on Monday so I could spend a couple of nights up at John's apartment.

Something interesting happened later that day. My daughter Marcy and John pulled into the driveway at the same time, and I heard them making conversation on the way into the house. When Marcy walked inside, her face was literally flushed- she's a typical teenager. Later that night she asked me what I thought of John. I went into full "mother mode" by giving her a sly smile and telling her that I thought he was a nice guy, a good tenant...and a bit old for a girl of seventeen. It was a better idea than telling her that he had a great cock and that I enjoyed him using me as a sex object.

Nate left for his trip to New York on Monday as scheduled, and on that morning John called me on my cell phone (I had been instructed to have it with me at all times). He said he was coming home for lunch, and when he arrived he wanted me to already be on his bed, completely naked, with my legs spread wide open. As the landlord's wife I have the keys to his apartment, so that wasn't a problem. I showered, did my hair and makeup, and waited for the moment to arrive. He said he'd be home at noon, so headed upstairs at 11:50.

It was the first time I'd been in his apartment alone since we'd rented it to him. As I lay on the bed, it was fun to look around and see how he lived. It was a typical bachelor's bedroom- generally neat with some clothes tossed about. John's closet was open and I looked inside- there were a few suits, ties, polo shirts. For whatever reason, just looking at his wardrobe was getting me excited.

I looked at the clock on the nightstand- 12:04. I started breathing heavily, knowing that I was moments away from another sexual encounter with the most incredible man I'd ever met. The more I thought about it, the hotter I got. I began to touch myself slowly and lightly in anticipation of John's arrival, and had sped into a full-on masturbation session when I heard the door open- he was finally here!

I shifted by body so that the first thing he saw when he walked in the room was my vagina, as I spread my legs wide open and pointed it toward the door. I heard John place his keys on the dining room table, and heard his footsteps approaching the bedroom door.

John entered the bedroom and greeted me with a long, beautiful kiss. For the first time ever, he and I engaged in "conventional sex", and it was incredible. He did so many things to me that no one had ever done before- he stuck his finger in my ass and turned it around as he ate me out (he was INCREDIBLE at giving oral sex), he licked the back of my knees (which felt awesome), and we fucked each other in positions that I wasn't even aware of. He made me cum and howl in delight several times, as his long, beautiful penis satisfied me like no one else ever had. I think he had a good time as he stayed well over an hour- I made him late from returning to work!

As John was getting dressed, he and I made conversation. He asked me if I'd ever be available on weekends, or would we be doing this on an "only when your husband is away" basis. I told him I could do an occasional Saturday or Sunday, but I'd have to be careful. I also mentioned that Nate and I had a "special" date lined up for the weekend, and shared some of the details. John seemed OK with it...or did he?

I felt more sexy and vibrant than I ever had in my life. I promised myself that for my Saturday date with my husband I would purchase an outfit that would make every man's head turn, and hopefully make Nate appreciate what he had. On Tuesday morning I headed to a lingerie shop where I bought a matching black satin push-up bra and panty set. I'd never worn a push-up bra before, as I'd always been a bit self-conscious of my breasts and had never worn anything that would feature them. I wanted to be known as more than "the girl with big tits", but now I didn't care. I then picked out some black thigh-high stockings and garters. I wore my new undergarments out of the store, then headed to a fashionable women's shop. I picked out an ensemble that actually made the saleslady blush when she saw me in it. It consisted of a tight zipper-down red jacket that stopped at my waist, and a tight button-down blouse that showed plenty of my newly pushed-up cleavage when unbuttoned at the right spot. But the clincher was the skirt- it was loose-fitting and made out of a thin, silky black fabric. If one got a close enough view in the right light they could see my panties, garters, and the tops of my stockings right through it.

My final stop was to buy shoes. As I walked through the mall I couldn't help but notice that the way I was dressed was having an affect on people. I had always been considered "pretty", but now people were looking at me and talking to me in a way I'd never experienced before. I got scornful looks from the women, and some of the men that saw me had shocked expressions. I'd never seen so many eyes widen and mouths drop in my life.

When I walked into the small shoe store the salesman, a man that looked to be in his fifties, seemed nervous enough to pee in his pants as he tried not to make his staring too obvious. I was actually enjoying putting on a bit of a show for the guy as I took my time in making a selection. I finally picked out a pair of black stilettos that had silver studs and three-inch heels. I asked the man if he had my size, and I sat in a chair as he retrieved them. As I sat, I hiked up my skirt just enough to reveal the tops of my stockings.

When the man emerged from the back with a shoebox, I could tell he was taken aback by what he saw. He tried to act casual by placing the shoes next to me, saying that he had them in the next size up if they were too tight.

I asked him how long he'd been selling shoes, and he said all of his life. I asked him if he remembered the days when the shoe salesman would actually put the shoes on the customer's feet. He nervously said that they stopped doing that a long time ago.

"But the customer is always right" I explained to him. "And that's what I'd like you to do". I stuck my foot out as the man went to one knee, removed the shoes I was wearing, and replaced them with the new shoes. As he did this I riveted my eyes to him, and he was completely embarrassed when I caught him trying to peek up my skirt.

I walked around the store in the shoes. The heels were a bit higher than what I was used to, but they were fine. I told the man to package my old shoes in a bag and we both walked to the register. He told me the total charge was $59.99, and as he started pushing buttons on the register, I told him to stop. I couldn't believe what I was about to say, but I was having too much fun.

"How about...you let me have the shoes for free? If you do that, I'll show you my tits".

The man let out an audible gasp. We weakly said that he would, but the shoes weren't his to give. With that, I seductively unbuttoned my blouse even lower. "It would be an inventory mistake," I reasoned. "Come on, no one's going to think you took them!"

The man looked at my chest and was breathing heavily. He finally let out a simple "Okay".

I led him into the back room, where there was an office desk and chair. I told him to sit down, and when he did I removed my blazer. From there I smiled at him and unbuttoned my blouse, placing it on the desk. Next was the bra- I reached back, unhooked it, and took it off. The man started in amazement as I stood there, bra in hand, naked from the waist up. I took a step toward him and asked, "Do you like"?

While seated in the chair, he slowly inched his head toward my right breast. He got closer and closer, but when he was just a couple of inches away I stepped back and said "uh...uh...uh". No touching! From there I started getting dressed. You could literally see the pain and embarrassment on the man's face as I did that and left.

As I left the store I thought to myself "World, meet the new Julie". All of my life I'd been a good girl, but that had changed. The bad girl in me had come out, and I wasn't just going to go along with it- I was going to cultivate it. The quiet, inhibited trophy-wife was being replaced by a vixen. Or at least, a vixen in training.

Things continued to get better when John called me on Wednesday and asked me to come upstairs after the kids went to sleep. For the rest of the day I anticipated having wonderful sex with him, and I couldn't wait for the kids to get to bed and fall asleep. When that moment arrived, I quietly opened the door and went upstairs to John's apartment.

When I got there, John didn't seem himself, and said that he just wanted to talk. We sat on opposite ends of the couch, both wearing only t-shirts and shorts on that balmy night. John asked if I had picked out an outfit for my "big date" on Saturday night, and I excitedly told him that I had.

That was a big mistake.

John expressed his concerns about sleeping with another man's wife- particularly his landlord's wife. He said he figured my sex life was dormant, and knowing that I had a romantic evening planned out with my husband shattered the fantasy that I was all his.

The old Julie would have started crying, or said something stupid. The new Julie immediately hopped off the couch and got on her knees in front of John. While on my knees, I grabbed John's foot and started kissing the bottom of it.

While licking and kissing John's feet, I looked him right in the eye and said in the most sexually seductive voice I could muster up, "Baby...baby, I am ALL yours. Anything you want, you get". I continued to lick his feet and suck his toes between pauses to emphasize my point. "John, anything you want, you get. If you want me to cancel the date on Saturday, I will. I'm all yours. I'll do anything for you".

With that I pulled off my shirt, stood straight up on my knees, and started rubbing John's foot into my big breasts. I groaned with a mix of pleasure and worry and repeated that I was all his, and that I'd do anything for him. I looked at John's crotch and saw that he was getting really aroused.

John smiled at me and calmly told me to put my shirt back on and to get back on the couch. Now I was scared, and my stomach was actually turning. I sensed that John was going to break things off with me.

He put his arm around me and said, "I need to know that you belong to me. I don't mind that you have a date with your husband- that comes with the territory. But I need to know that you'll do anything for me".

I told John that I would. Whatever he wanted, he'd get, no questions asked. But I have to admit that I was shocked at what he asked for.

He said he wanted me to come up tomorrow night and model my new outfit for him. From there, I was to star in a homemade porn film. John said that not only would he enjoy making and watching the film, but he'd enjoy knowing that if I ever said no to him he could ruin me by both putting it on the internet and providing copies of it to my family, my friends, my husband...and maybe even my children. If I agreed to do this, he'd own me completely. John told me to think about it- if I was ready to do anything and everything in front of that camera, show up tomorrow night. If not...well, it had been fun.

As I sat in a stunned silence, John asked me if I knew why he was asking me to do it tomorrow night, instead of right now. I looked down and shook my head "no". John told me that was how he wanted it- that I'd never be able to claim that I did it on a whim. I would do it knowing full well what I was getting myself into, and that I'd have a full day to weigh the benefits against the possible repercussions. John made clear that if I wanted to keep seeing him, it would be on his terms- I'd perform on video, and I would forever lose the right to say no to him.

I asked what he had in mind to do after getting the tape, and he kind of laughed and replied, "Whatever I want". John repeated that I should think long and hard between now and tomorrow night, and escorted me out the door.

I could barely sleep that night. Performing sexual acts on camera would be perverted enough, but completely losing my freedom was a scary proposition. What kind of a life would John force me into? He seemed like a nice guy...but he was full of surprises. I feared losing him, but I was scared to death over his proposal.

THANKS for reading and please leave feedback!