Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 05

Story Info
John gets Julie to perform on videotape.
2.3k words
4.64
62.8k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Chapter Five of my still-developing story, which is completely true. This story makes a lot more sense if you read the first three chapters first. Click my profile for the link to those chapters. I love getting feedback from the readers, so please post a comment and let me know what you thought of this!

*

Thursday night was the big night- the night that I was supposed to do whatever John said, only this time on videotape. John had made it clear that if I didn't do exactly what he said after that, he'd have the option of ruining my life by mailing copies of it to my friends and family.

I was trying to figure out some sort of compromise to offer John, perhaps giving him a list of things that we'd agree I wouldn't have to do. I just didn't want to do anything over the top, like being forced into prostitution or participating in gang bangs. I later decided against it, figuring that John knowing that I didn't want to do something would ultimately result in him demanding that I do it. I decided to take a leap of faith- I'd known John pretty well, and he didn't seem to be a mean person. I'd perform on video just as he asked, and I'd hope that he would treat me with a reasonable degree of decency. I didn't really have cause to think he wouldn't.

When the kids finally fell asleep, I went into my bedroom and stripped off the casual clothes and underwear I'd had on all day. I put my stockings on first, and stopped to look in the mirror. I must immodestly say that I looked and felt incredibly sexy looking at my reflection, completely naked except for the stockings. There were times when I felt pangs of guilt over cheating on my husband, but at the same time I was in the middle of the most exciting time of my life. There was guilt, but no regret.

When I finally got the entire outfit on, I couldn't take my eyes off myself. All of the sexual inhibitions I'd carried my entire life were fading. I looked like a vixen, and the message I was sending was far from subtle- it was saying "fuck me if you can." For the first time in my life, I felt as if I absolutely radiated raw sexuality.

A few dabs of perfume and makeup fixes later, I was on my way up to John's apartment, ready to do whatever he said on videotape.

I walked up the stairs and knocked on John's door. When he opened it, his eyes lit up and he smiled brightly as he looked me over. There was no feeling in the world like knowing that this incredible man was that impressed by my appearance- my head was spinning.

I walked in the door and the two of us engaged in a long, wet kiss. When John broke it, he asked if I was ready to star in my first porn. I said that I was, and he handed me a printout of things he suggested I say and do, and how I was supposed to act on camera. John said he didn't want to give instructions on tape- he wanted everything to look spontaneous. That statement stuck in my head as he led me into his bedroom. When I noticed John had extra lights set up in it, presumably for the show- I got terribly nervous. The reality of what I was about to do hit me, and I felt a lump in my throat.

John sensed my nervousness, and offered me a drink to calm my nerves. I accepted and sat on the bed. John came back with a tall glass that had an orange liquid in it. He said that it was a mixture of orange juice, pineapple juice, and rum that he'd brought home from a trip from Aruba. John said the rum was "strong but smooth," and he was right. Just a few minutes later the drink "took the edge off," and I felt a lot more relaxed.

John said that before we started, there were a couple of things he wanted to talk about. He said that he'd really thought about things, and that he really had no problem occasionally sharing me with my husband. He knew we had kids and that I was doing the best thing by occasionally pacifying Nate. I appreciated that for more than one reason- John was showing me that he was decent and human, and it made me feel better about the tape we were about to make. He said he loved my outfit and asked if I could wear something else for my "big date" with Nate on Saturday, since this would make this outfit "ours." I was overjoyed by his romanticism, and readily agreed.

John asked me to stand, and he started filming. He started filming my face, then slowly went down to my feet and back up to my face. He asked me to describe the first time he and I were together.

I looked at the camera and told the story- that John had come out of the shower dressed only in a towel, took out his penis, and told me to suck it. I described how I gave him a blowjob, and how he eventually came all over my face.

John asked me to describe the next time while motioning for me to sit on the bed. As I sat, I made it a point to sit in a manner that my skirt was raised enough so that the tops of my stockings and thighs were exposed. As I took another sip of my drink I have to admit- I was getting hot. I started rubbing my legs and thighs in anticipation.

He then asked me to describe the second time we were together. I mentioned that in between those times, I had exposed my breasts to him. John stopped me and asked me to remove my top so that we could re-live that moment. I took off my jacket and tossed it on the bureau, and from there I slowly unbuttoned my blouse while occasionally giving the camera a nervous peek. I tossed that aside, reached back to unhook my bra, and let my 36DD's fall for John- and anyone he chose to share the video with- to see.

I rubbed my hands across my chest as I described our first "real" night together, and talked about how I came up in a skimpy robe with nothing underneath, removed it, and gave John a lap dance. As the memories filled my mind, I became as horny as can be. When I got to the part where I was sucking John's cock for the second time, John told me to remove my skirt and my panties. When I was done taking them off I was wearing nothing but my garter belt and stockings.

John asked me if I was getting excited and I truthfully told him that I was. John gave me permission to masturbate while I told the rest of the story, and I couldn't wait to start touching myself, whether or not it was being taped for prosperity.

I continued telling the story while I played with vagina as John used different camera angles so that he could view different parts of my body. I began describing to the camera how I got on my elbows and knees on the bed as John lubed himself up and fucked me in the ass. I mentioned how that was something I'd never let anyone do before, despite occasionally being asked by my husband. I said that John was an incredible lover, and how he had the proper technique for making anal sex feel great. I lustfully mentioned that I couldn't wait to get ass-fucked again.

After I took another swig of my drink, John asked me to describe our next encounter. As I started describing the first encounter that I considered real "lovemaking," I climaxed and started cumming. I wasn't faking or playing for the camera as I screamed and enjoyed a long, earth shaking orgasm. When I later viewed the tape, I was surprised how much my skin color reddened while this happened.

He then asked what I wanted to do tonight, and I told him I'd do anything he wanted. John then asked me if I'd ever been tit-fucked before. I laughed, giggled, and said that I didn't even know what that was. I should mention that I'd had about half a glass of the drink John prepared, and I was already tipsy. I'm certain he didn't spike it with anything- it was just a strong drink. John told me to stay still as he got the camera in the correct position, then he began to undress. After I reviewed the tape, I noticed that as I watched him take his clothes off, I was off in a lustful trance, sucking two of my fingers as I watched him undress and waited for the real thing.

I lay on my back as John put a knee on each side of my head, finally offering me his long, beautiful cock. I then began alternately sucking and stroking it while occasionally looking into the camera and putting on a show. At this point I was SO into what I was doing. I couldn't wait to see the tape myself. I was going down a road into a world that I couldn't even imagine existed just a few weeks before. I was 38 years old, sucking my husband's tenant's cock on video. While I was overjoyed by my newfound feelings of lust and ecstasy, there was a pang of regret over all of the wasted years. I truly wished I could have rid myself of the chains of inhibition long ago.

I sucked and fondled John's cock for about five minutes, and then he pulled away and placed it between my breasts. He then pushed my breasts together and started pumping furiously. I felt so naïve- I had no idea that a man and a woman could enjoy each other in such a manner. And the view was magnificent- John's penis was moving back and forth toward and away from my face. I got off just by watching that.

John's breathing grew heavier, and I knew the moment of truth was arriving. John stopped pumping and aimed at my face. The first time he'd cum in my face, I was appalled. This time, I reveled in every single squirt as I felt his hot spunk landing on my cheeks, forehead, and lips.

John quickly climbed off of me and told me not to touch my face. He then repositioned the camera, and asked me to sit up on the bed and look straight into the lens. This immediately sent the cum running down my face. I was quite the sight, with a face covered in cum, and naked except for my black stockings.

He asked me to take a minute to think before answering this question: if John were to show a copy of this tape to my husband Nate right now, what would I say to Nate? John told me that I could say whatever I wanted with no repercussions- he just wanted the truth.

I thought long and hard about it, and before I spoke I asked John if I could wipe the cum off my eyebrow before it fell into my eye. He said I could, and I scooped it up and licked my finger clean while looking into the camera.. I then took a deep breath and began to speak.

"Nate...if you see this and your feelings are hurt, I'm sorry for that. I really do care about your feelings. You have problems, but you're basically a nice guy."

"But doing this- having an affair with John- is something that's been too good to pass up. I'm a sexual being, he's a sexual being...and you're just not interested. All my life I've wanted to feel this way- this HORNY- and I've finally found someone that could do it."

Something about hearing myself recite that last sentence brought out a degree of bitterness and anger in me, and I continued. I should note that, after viewing this, it was kind of funny watching me say this as John's cum separated and ran down my face into my chest.

"Nate, a few years ago one of your friends complimented you by saying that you married "out of your league." Well, he was right- you were the average guy that got the pretty, popular girl. You got a great job straight out of college and you impressed me- the girl that just graduated high school- with your cars and your money. I was young, and you offered me a comfortable life staying home and raising the kids. I accepted because you seemed like a great guy and frankly, it beat having to go out and work. I used to care about that."

From there I motioned John to come over and stand next to me. It was odd giving HIM instruction, but he complied and stood next to me as I sat up on the bed.

I put his cock in my mouth and sucked it gently as I looked into the camera. "THIS"- I paused to take another slurp- "is what I care about now."

My final words were expressed in an angry tone. With John's cock still in my hand, I looked in the camera and defiantly said "And THAT is what I have to say to my husband should he ever see this tape."

As the camera continued to film, I began sucking John's cock, determined to get it to full hardness in hope that he would fuck me in the ass on tape.

The next installation of this true story will detail my Saturday night date with my husband Nate, which took quite an unexpected turn. Looking forward to hearing from everyone and reading what they thought of this chapter!