Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 08

Story Info
Julie's best friend lends a hand.
1.6k words
4.52
45.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Chapter Eight of my still-developing story, which is completely true. This story won't make any sense unless you read the first Seven chapters first. Click my profile for the link to those chapters.

I love getting feedback from readers- it's what keeps me writing! So please post a comment and let me know what you thought of this :)

I called Caroline at her workplace and asked if I could stop by her apartment when she got home from work. She knew that Nate and I were having problems and was very concerned, asking if everything was OK. I assured her that they were, but that I needed a favor that I couldn't talk about over the phone. She readily agreed, and I arrived at her apartment shortly after she got home from work.

Caroline and I are very different, but we got along magnificently. I met her at the gym about a year ago, and since then I've marveled at her confidence and social skills. She was lean, attractive, and very tall for a woman at five feet, ten inches. She was a basketball star in her college days- she had videotapes of games she played in that were broadcast nationally on cable TV. She had an offer from a professional league, but instead went to grad school for her MBA.

She married someone she'd known for three months, and divorced him quickly- that was Caroline in a nutshell. Caroline definitely had a wild side. We went out to lunch one afternoon, and she saw an attractive man in the restaurant. She walked right up to him, and they talked for a while. They exchanged phone numbers, went out on a date, and she slept with him on their very first night out. Caroline always had stories that would make my jaw drop. I was certain that on this afternoon, I'd turn the tables.

We shared some wine and talked informally for a few minutes. Caroline told me that she had been dating a guy for a few months, but she didn't think it was going anywhere and was preparing to break things off. Caroline had a revolving door of boyfriends after her divorce. She was very bold- whenever she's single and bored, she has no problem going to bars alone and meeting men.

John told me that he didn't let anyone else know what was going on between us, and I believed him. I certainly hadn't told anyone, so this was a moment of truth.

I told Caroline I was having an affair.

She was absolutely taken aback, to the point where she wasn't sure if she believed me. When I told her it was John, who she had met briefly before I started seeing him, she was in awe. She said she had considered going after him herself. She asked how it was going, and I told her it was great. I no longer felt like just a mother and a housewife- I was experiencing a sexual awakening, and I loved it.

Then came the time to tell Caroline about needed a favor. I pulled a black marker out of my purse and asked her if she would write the words "John, please fuck me in the ass" on my rear end.

I was right- Caroline's jaw literally dropped and her eyes widened. She shook her head and said that I must have been playing a practical joke on her, and I assured her that I wasn't. She asked why I wanted to do this- couldn't I just ask him, or was it a kinky surprise?

No, I said. I allowed John to dominate me, and he asked me to have someone write those words on my ass as part of us making a porn together. As I said that, I looked downward. There was no way I could make eye contact with her.

I handed her the pen and asked her not to make this any worse that it already was. I then gritted my teeth and stood up, unbuckling my belt as I rose. I silently turned my back to Caroline, unbuttoned by jeans, unzipped them, and pulled them down. Next came my underwear. There I was, bearing my rear end to one of my best friends with the intent of having her write something incredibly vulgar on it. Problem was, Caroline remained seated, and didn't make a sound.

Once again, I felt like an idiot and was reduced to begging. I asked Caroline to please start writing so that I could just get this over with.

Caroline let out a sigh, and told me to step out of my pants and underwear so that I didn't fall. This seemed like a good idea, but I thought it was odd when Caroline stood up and told me to raise my arms up. I did, and she pulled off my top. "It was in the way" she explained. Great- now I was completely naked in her living room.

I felt the marker against my rear end, and we both remained oddly silent. Caroline was writing with her right hand, and was hanging on to me with her left. At one point she was holding the inside of my thigh, then she moved it over to my ass cheek. I didn't think she was doing it on purpose, but her breath was hitting my vagina. It felt good, in an odd, relaxing way.

Then I noticed that while Caroline was writing with one hand, she was caressing me with the other.

It all came to me at once. Caroline had aggressively pursued me. It was as if she was going out of her way to meet me at the gym, exchange phone numbers, etc. Every time we met she would give me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek. No other woman in my entire life had come on so strong and had been so physical with me. Looking back, it was easy to see that Caroline had always been interested in being more than friends. I had been too naïve to see it.

As this was going through my head, Caroline rose and put her hands on my shoulders. She ran her hands down my arms and whispered in my ear "you're done".

I couldn't believe what happened next. Caroline put her arms around me and started nuzzling my neck. She then moved her hands forward, away from my arms, and grabbed each of my breasts. Without thinking about it, I moved my ass backwards and started grinding against her crotch.

Just as quickly as I went into that trance, I snapped out of it. With a gasp that sounded like I was awakening from a bad dream, I jumped away from Caroline and turned facing her, using my arms to cover up my breasts.

Caroline looked right into my eyes, smiled confidently, and walked toward me. She held my hands and took them down to my sides, then started touching my breasts. She held one in each hand, as if she was trying to figure out which one was heavier. Caroline whispered "I've been waiting a long time for this" as she closed her eyes and started to kiss me.

I was frozen. She ran her tongue around my lips. I kept my mouth closed tight as she tried to stick her tongue in it.

She felt my coldness and stopped, asking what was wrong. I had no idea what to say, so I just told her that I just wasn't into women. Caroline put on a "yeah, right" smirk, picked up my clothes, and handed them to me. She told me that unlike my boyfriend, she wasn't going to tell me what to do. But she made me promise that if I ever changed my mind- if I ever wanted to experiment, even with just some kissing or touching- that I wouldn't be shy about it.

It felt downright weird getting dressed as Caroline ogled me. I quietly thanked her for being such a good friend, and that I hoped this afternoon didn't change anything between us. She said it didn't and went to give me our customary hug goodbye. We held each other tightly for a few seconds, then she kissed me right on the lips.

This time, without even thinking about it, I ever-so-lightly kissed her back.

* * * * *

John and I finally had our date when we recorded a video where I exposed my behind that read "John, please fuck me in the ass", The idea was that I was supposed to act like a horny, desperate slut while he appeared disinterested until he saw those magic words on my behind. The evening was fine and so was the sex, but nothing too special.

After we finished, John asked me what I thought of the script and concept for tonight's recording. Without thinking about it, I said that I thought that it was kind of lame, and jokingly said that he must be running out of ideas.

I regretted those words before they even finished leaving my mouth.

John smirked and remained quiet. I knew how he was going to take that as a combination of an insult and a challenge.

As I laid down to sleep that night, I wondered if I subconsciously wanted to prod John into becoming more bold, and taking the next step in our relationship. One thing I knew for sure- he was going to have a strong response to what I said.

THANKS for reading and please leave feedback!