Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 10

Story Info
Julie becomes an adult entertainer.
821 words
4.47
48.4k
3

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, I'm still alive. I'm truly sorry I'd taken a break for a while, but I've had a lot going on. My story has reached it's conclusion in real life, and I have a rough draft written of everything until the end. I'll put up new installations on the first of every month starting 6/07. I love getting feedback from readers- it's what keeps me writing! So please post a comment and let me know what you thought of this :)

Chapter 10:

As we walked up the stairs I saw a sign on the door:

NO ELECTRONIC DEVICES

NO CELL PHONES

NO CAMERAS

CONSIDER YOURSELF WARNED- YOU'LL BE SORRY IF WE CATCH YOU

I casually joked to John that I guess I wouldn't be making any calls on my cell phone. John laughed and said the club had to have that policy, since many phones now have cameras in them. He said that this made the place like Las Vegas- whatever happens here, stays here.

John waved at a man, who quickly walked over and greeted us enthusiastically. He introduced me to him as he led us across the room. As we whisked across the room I looked around. The music was really loud, and there was a girl onstage dancing suggestively while wearing only black underwear. She wasn't even pretty- she had a really bad dye-job, tattoos, and fake breasts that looked like someone had slipped two cereal bowls beneath her skin. Her skin was pale and she was really skinny- frankly, she looked like she had a drug problem. The patrons of the club were about as "low rent" as can be. It was kind of sad- these men had nothing else to do on a Saturday night but hang out in a place as seedy as this. Of course, this made me wonder what John and I were doing there.

We were escorted into a room small enough to be a walk-in closet. There was a chair, a stool, and a well-lit mirror. The man who brought us there told John "Vince will be right with you".

John looked at me, smiled, and asked if I still thought he was running out of ideas. Before I could formulate a response, the door opened. In walked a big (he had to be six and a half feet tall), muscular man with long dark hair and a goatee. He greeted John as if they were old friends, and then introduced himself to me as Vince. Despite his rugged appearance, he seemed nice enough.

Vince and John made small talk for a minute or so, and then Vince turned to me. He said that I looked fantastic, and since it was my first time, it was OK to be nervous. He said that if I needed a drink or two before going on, it would be on the house. He complimented me on my outfit, saying it was "perfect".

It slowly dawned on me why John had brought us to that club.

I was completely unnerved. I swallowed hard, my stomach quickly turned into a knot, but I tried not to seem nervous.

Vince told me I'd be dancing through three songs. During the first song, I was to strip down to my underwear, then go backstage and rest for a minute before the next song started. At the beginning of the second song I was to take off my bra and dance with my breasts exposed. After that song I'd go backstage, come out for the third song, and take off my panties, dancing completely in the nude throughout.

John let out a dismayed groan, and told Vince that I'd taken off my underwear at a restaurant, and had left them on the table. After giving us a surprised look, Vince quickly reformulated a plan- he said not to take anything off during the first dance, but to raise my skirt and show my ass. Take off my blouse during the second dance, and my skirt for the third.

I actually stopped and marveled at the idea of someone making decisions like that for a living. Vince asked what name I wanted to use, and John interjected, saying that we'd decided I'd use my real name.

Vince said I'd be on in ten minutes. All I could think of were the lowlifes that inhabited the club, and the drug-addled skank that was dancing for them. The reality sunk in that in ten minutes, I'd be taking her place. I was on the verge of tears, and my mind was scrambling, trying to think of anything other than the situation I was in. Not thinking about things was always a good coping measure for me.

I asked Vince if I could have a kamikaze...make it strong. In fact, make it a double. This wasn't going to be easy.

The next installation will be submitted on June 1, 2007!