Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 12

Story Info
Julie's wild night gets a little bit wilder.
2.4k words
4.56
40.4k
2

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome to Chapter Twelve of my still-developing story, which is completely true. This story won't make any sense unless you read the first eleven chapters first. Click my profile for the link to those chapters.

Your feedback is what keeps me writing, and I'd love to hear what you thought!

*

While driving home from my wildest night-on-the-town ever, I wanted one of two things- either my family to have not yet have returned from their day in Boston, or for everyone to already be in bed. It was just after 11:00 PM...chances are, they'd all be just getting home.

Sure enough, when I arrived almost every light in the house was on. I zoomed right past it, noticing John's car already in the driveway as I sped by. So I parked on a nearby street, listened to the radio, and waited.

I began considering my options. My body was matted in sweat and cum, my hair was a fright, I stunk like a strip joint, I was dressed like a slut, and I wasn't wearing any underwear. This made my options extremely limited.

I opened my purse and started digging for my cell phone when I saw the scattering of dollar bills in there- the ones that I had taken from the patrons while stripping at the club. I turned on the car's dome light and starting counting- there was $44 dollars total, including two five dollar bills. I neatly organized and folded the wad of bills, and vowed to put them somewhere where they'd never be found- or spent. I'd keep them as a souvenir of this night.

As I reached for my cell phone I had a thought- maybe I could kill some time by visiting Caroline- if she was home. She knew what was going on between John and I, and my appearance wouldn't be of concern to her.

Or would it? Caroline and I had been the best of friends before we had a sexually charged encounter as described in Chapter 8. Things had changed between us after that. After that encounter, I had told her that I'd decided not to go forward with a physical relationship with her- nothing personal, just that women weren't my thing. After that every time I saw Caroline she'd be overly flirtatious and would sometimes make a move, at which point I'd have to gently fend her off. I decided that I just wasn't in the mood for that, and hoped that someday we'd get our "old" relationship back. I really missed the way things used to be between us, as she was someone that I could talk about anything with, including my relationship with John. Plus, like me, all of my other friends were married and had children. I sometimes liked getting away from that environment, and I enjoyed the peace, quiet, and adult conversation Caroline's bachelorette pad offered.

I came up with another idea- I don't think I've mentioned this in any of the other chapters, but soon after my affair with John started I turned into a bit of a masturbation fiend. There were many days where I'd spend around an hour just lying in bed touching myself.

Memorial Day weekend was a few weeks ago, and it did nothing but rain. Everyone was stuck in the house, there wasn't a time where I could safely be by myself, and for whatever reason I was hornier than hell- yet I couldn't get any relief. Finally on Monday morning I made the announcement that Mom was taking a long, relaxing bath. As I headed into the bathroom with a CD player in my hand (gotta drown out the noise- even when I'm trying to be quiet, my orgasms can be fairly loud) my teenaged daughter gave me what might have been a knowing look. I was a little concerned, but that didn't stop me from enjoying a nice, long masturbation session on our bathroom floor.

It was late, I was parked on a quiet street in a safe neighborhood, I was horny (again), and I had nothing better to do...why not put my hands to good use?

Unlike a lot of women, I'm not crazy about vibrators and I don't like fingering myself- for me it actually feels best when I rub myself through my underwear. I wasn't wearing any underwear at this point, but I figured I'd make the best of the situation. So I turned up the car's air conditioner, climbed in the back seat, laid on my back, and went to work. I opened my legs and first started rubbing myself ever so slowly, and then I picked up speed as I went along.

It felt good, but I wanted something different. I turned over and rested on my left elbow and my knees. From there I reached around and with skirt raised I hooked my right hand behind my back and started rubbing myself. I started to really get into it, as I thought about everything that happened that night. I couldn't help but be turned on my exposing myself in the restaurant, getting naked at the strip club, and having John fuck my brains out afterward. I felt a big orgasm coming on, and I rubbed my hand as fast as I could. I could feel myself cumming- my grunts and groans turned into a high-pitched shriek as I enjoyed an intense orgasm.

I took a deep breath, opened my eyes and thought about going for "Round Two" when I noticed the shine of a bright flashlight approaching my car. For a brief moment I feared the worst, but I realized I was in a safe neighborhood and the car doors were locked. But I did feel exasperated as I realized that for the second time that night, I'd be having an encounter with the police.

The officer shone the light in the now-foggy backseat window, and I lowered it. There were two police officers there, and one asked what I was doing. As I tried to pull my revealing skirt down as to not show the tops of my stockings, I lamely said that I'd lost an earring and was trying to find it. I was asked to show my ID and when I did, the officers asked why I pulled over to look for an earring two streets away from where I lived. I just lowered my head and said that if I did that my husband would drive me crazy asking about it, and I didn't need that aggravation.

For the second time that night, I looked at two police officers smirking as I tried to pass off a ridiculous story. The first officer told me that someone had noticed a car running on their street for a long time, and that when the officers approached the car they heard a sound come out of the car that indicated a possible disturbance. The whole time he was giving me an "I know what you were doing" look.

I exhaled and looked down, and as I did I noticed that my shirt was unbuttoned to the middle of my chest, and realized that my breasts were, for the most part, exposed. I felt pangs of shame as I explained that I wasn't breaking any laws, and promised to go straight home. After a few more embarrassing questions, they let me go.

I once caught my son masturbating. I didn't want to embarrass him, so I didn't make a big deal about it- he's human, after all. Now I knew exactly how humiliated he must have felt after I'd been caught in the act myself.

It was close to midnight I finally went home. The only light that was on was in the living room, and I was hoping that Nate would be drunk and passed out, or at least close to it. When my relationship with John had first started, I was always VERY careful about arousing my husband's suspicion- I would have never risked Nate seeing me arriving home dressed the way I was. Now, I was sick of sitting around listening to the radio in my car and I was willing to take my chances.

I walked in the door and saw Nate, who naturally had a drink sitting on the table beside him. I said hello and practically ran for the bathroom to take a quick shower and hide the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra or underwear. Nate was telling me to hold on, saying he wanted to talk to me. As I told him that I'd be right out, I noticed that he seemed unusually sober and alert.

After locking the door behind me I stripped down and scurried through the bathroom hamper for a bra and underwear ...just in case. As I started the water for a shower I remembered once reading that the number one clue that someone was having an extra-marital affair was coming home and running into the shower. After realizing that getting caught drenched in sweat and cum would be an even greater clue- and that the tight blouse and micro-miniskirt I was wearing when I walked in wouldn't help the situation- I figured a shower and a change of clothes were in order and I jumped in.

One quick shower later, I quickly dried my hair, wrapped a towel around myself, and picked up what I'd been wearing that evening, along with the underwear I'd retrieved from the hamper. I walked past Nate into the kitchen, cheerily asking how the day had gone as I grabbed a plastic bag and put my clothes in them. Nate said that it was a fun day, and asked how my scrapbooking party went- while putting a slightly sarcastic edge on the word "scrapbooking".

Before I had a chance to answer, Nate asked what I was doing. I told him that Caroline and I went out for a drink after scrapbooking, and we would up at a bar where a lot of people smoked. I wanted to put my clothes in a bag so that they wouldn't stink up the house, and the disgusting smell was all over me- which was why I took a shower.

Nate had his arms folded around his chest, and was giving me a very suspicious look. He said that Caroline had called looking for me- so how could I have been out for a drink with her?

Two words went through my mind--don't...panic.

I thought quickly and asked Nate when Caroline called, and he said there was a message on the machine when everyone got home. Well, that was an easy one- I said that she called me on my cell phone after she left the message here and asked me out for a drink after scrapbooking. As Nate considered the plausibility of my story, I became determined not to let his train of thought get back on it's tracks.

I put my hands on Nate's shoulders and softly told him that I really would have liked to have gone into Boston with him and the kids if he had only told me in advance. I began to caress his shoulders while expounding on the virtues of family teamwork and fairness within our partnership. I whispered about how much I missed him when he was in New York, but I dealt with it out of respect for his career and our family.

During the course of this conversation, I started softly kissing and licking Nate's neck, and "somehow" allowed the towel to slip from my body and drop to the ground. As I rubbed my husband's hardening crotch I realized that he was becoming less interested in my whereabouts that night, and more interested in other things. I pulled my husband closer and told him how much I missed the way things were when we were younger, and all of the opportunities we'd missed while he was away. It was the ultimate act of manipulation, and by the end of it I had Nate blaming himself for not telling me about his plans, and apologizing for his work schedule.

Ha Ha...score one for Julie's team.

As I grabbed both sides of Nate's head and guided it down to kiss and suck my left breast, I looked at a mirror on our living room wall. The face in that mirror looked back at me with a most triumphant snicker. For all of my life (until recently) I'd used sex was something that was a byproduct of love and commitment. Now I was using my womanly charms as a means to get my own way- in this case, getting away with something. I found that to be incredible turn on.

Of course, I needed something to happen physically in order to maximize my turn on. So I pushed Nate down away from my breast and toward my vagina. He sunk to his knees, and I grabbed him gently by his hair and rotated my vagina toward his mouth. He immediately began kissing, licking, and sucking me...and I started really getting into it.

Nate ate away while my hands held his head in place. As I pumped toward his mouth, I took another look at the woman in that mirror. I loved how we smiled at one another. At one point in my life I would have despised that woman...so wicked, so manipulative...so bad. Such a slut, such a whore, etc.

But now that woman was me. As I looked at her as she ground her finely trimmed pussy- the one her younger lover shot his sperm into less than two hours earlier- into her husband's face as she was about to have an orgasm...I loved her. I was in awe of her.

The woman looking back at me...was me.

The next day Caroline called and invited me out to lunch. We had a great time, and wound up going back to her apartment for some wine. When we arrived I told her some of the things that had gone on the night before (Chapters 9 -- 11), like me walking into the men's room, tying John's shoe while mooning the restaurant, and screwing in the backseat. I did not tell her that danced at the strip club.

It was a great afternoon and Caroline didn't make a move on me. We had a wonderful talk, and were able to get caught up on what was going on in each other's lives. Things felt like the way they used to be, and was great to have Caroline back as my closest friend and greatest confidante.

Chapter 12 will be submitted by August 1, 2007

I love getting feedback from readers- it's what keeps me writing! So please post a comment and let me know what you thought of this :)