Julie Becomes John's Pet Ch. 15

Story Info
Relationship trouble with both the husband and the lover.
2.7k words
4.62
16.3k
3

Part 15 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello, Literotica. It's been a long time- over five years.

A lot has changed in my life since the last time I submitted a story. I'm now divorced. Both of my kids have moved away and have started building lives of their own. I haven't seen or communicated with either Nate or John in years.

But I'm proud to announce that over the past five years I've gotten a life. I'm no longer the bored, pampered, and ridiculously naive housewife with a high school education that previously posted here. In the Fall of 2009 I started college and four years later I'd earned a BA in Art and Entrepreneurial Studies. I now own and operate a small art gallery in a downtown beach area.

After not having shared anything here in a long time I've decided to finish up my story. I saw the film "Misery" for the first time in a while, thought to myself "Wow, I would be cool to be a writer...wait a minute, you *were* a writer and you could be one again".

So as the 80's hair metal song goes, here I go again, telling the Literotica world about my sexual adventures and a bit about my life.

Just as an FYI, if you 're interested in this story- Chapter 15- I strongly recommend you go back and read Chapters 1 - 14 first. Otherwise none of this will make sense.

I love getting feedback from readers- it's what keeps me writing! So please post a comment and let me know what you think! :)

*****

I'd always had a bit of an unusual relationship with my breasts. They grew out quickly when I was in junior high and my classmates gave me an awful nickname: "Zits and Tits", which was pronounced as one word, Zitsandtits. Big tits and a constant faceful of acne practically turned me into a recluse. I wore baggy clothing in an attempt to downplay my 36-DD breasts and became very paranoid whenever a guy tried to get close to me thinking he was after one thing. Well, two things. And I was usually right, as soon as a guy felt confident enough it would turn into a gropefest. I hated it, so for a while I stopped dating altogether.

Then it all materialized for me. I found the right dermatologist and for the first time in my life I had a clear facial complexion. I lost some weight, traded in my glasses for contacts, and the ugly duckling turned into a swan. But I was still a severe introvert.

I was lucky enough to meet a nice, persistent guy that asked me out three times before I said yes. He was very polite, very much a gentleman, and was building a successful career. The very first time I allowed him to touch my breasts and disrobe me was on the night he got on one knee, presented me with an expensive engagement ring, and proposed. Eight months later, Nate and I were married.

Then for almost twenty years many men lusted after my breasts. Many stared, some even whistled, but only one man could see them, touch them, lick them. That man lost interest, and then John came along and our affair changed my outlook on everything.

In Chapter 14 I'd mentioned that the sex between my husband and I had picked up over the past few months. Just as suddenly, it died again. I'd counted six weeks without sex with Nate, and with my daughter off to college and my son usually doing his own thing on Friday and Saturday nights Nate seemed to relish the opportunity of having an empty, private house to drink in rather than make love in. In addition, he seemed even more distant than usual.

It suddenly dawned on me that our sex life stopped cold as soon as he moved into his New York apartment. As that light went on, other one did as well...could Nate be having an affair?

The logical side of my brain knew this was ridiculous, or at least unlikely. But I soon became obsessed with the possibility that Nate could be living a double life. He'd been in New York for a long time, plenty of time for him to get bored and meet someone. He could have been in a relationship for a long time. He could even be living with her. It could be her apartment. I know my imagination has a habit of running wild, but I simply could not stop myself from fixating over this.

If any of that were happening, I'd seriously hurt him. Not just emotionally, but physically. I promised myself that if I caught Nate cheating I'd wait until he was drunk and defenseless and I'd knock his lights out.

Did I just win the World's Biggest Hypocrite Award? Maybe Nate was having an affair, but I was definitely having one. But that was Nate's fault- if he had shown just a touch more interest in our marriage and sex life...ah, screw the excuses. The bottom line was that he'd better not ever let me catch him screwing around.

My son was responsible enough to fend for himself for a few days so that I could make a surprise appearance at Nate's apartment. Nate's birthday coming up in less than a month, and as much as I was tempted to storm down to New York "this very minute" to check up on him I knew it would be smarter to wait and make my appearance look like a birthday surprise. Even if he wasn't screwing around, I wanted to see how "apartment living" was going for Nate, without him having the opportunity to prepare for my appearance.

Hey, I'm his wife- I have the right to know.

Around this time John seemed to be getting serious with a new woman. I knew not to ask about it, but most weekends either this girl would be at his place or he'd be gone, presumably at her's. That didn't mean he'd completely cut me off as he would still occasionally summon me upstairs for a romp but it was far less frequent, maybe once a week, and usually less intense than it once was. I was starting to think that I was being used, that John would only fuck me if his girlfriend was unavailable and he didn't feel like jerking off. Maybe he got tired of dominating me- that really does take work and effort.

On top of that I was beginning to feel uncomfortable with John, or at least with our situation. We'd been seeing each other on the side for a little over a year at this point. It wasn't long ago that I was perfectly willing to have this man in my life (and me in his bed) on any terms. But things change and for the first time I was wondering how long I'd want that to go on, and what it might be like if I told John that our affair had to end. Would he permit it? Would he blackmail me into staying in the role of his sex slave? That's exactly what I had knowingly set myself up for.

Then it dawned on me. Nate had asked about me about moving to New York. If I did that there would be no point in keeping the house in Maine that both John and I were living in (he as the upstairs tenant, of course) . I could tell John that it was Nate's call and that I had no say in the matter.

It was good knowing that I might have an out if I ever needed one.

But I hadn't given up on John yet and I was still very attracted to him. The man knew how to satisfy me in ways that I previously didn't even know existed. He made me do all of the things that I would have said no to just out of habit, but it was now those things that I craved and enjoyed the most. With Nate I always insisted on sex being gentle and I would chastise him if he were ever even just a little bit rough. Nate would fondle my tits but I discovered I liked it better when John squeezed them hard, and sometimes he would slap my tits and squeeze my nipples- and despite being large, my breasts are sensitive. Nate knew not to even ask for anal sex, but John took my ass without permission and now it was one of my favorite things sexually was having my ass spanked hard and my butthole fucked even harder. Whenever I was on my elbows and knees being assfucked from behind by John I would ask his permission to play with my pussy as he did so. Sometimes he'd say yes, and I'd have the most intense orgasms imaginable. When he denied permission I got off on the idea that this incredibly powerful man could withhold that pleasure from me.

Just thinking about it all was making me incredibly horny, so I cooked up a plan. I took off my shirt and bra and then took a photo of myself topless. Then I cropped everything but my tits from the picture and e-mailed the photo to John with the message "We miss you, can we come upstairs so you can play with us"?

It was cheesy to the point of embarrassment, but it worked. John soon called me and told me to be ready for him when he got home. He wanted me freshly bathed with my pussy shaved, and looking my best.

God, did it excite me when he told me exactly what to do. He was the primal man, and I love that. I asked him if he wanted me wearing anything special and he said no, I wouldn't be wearing clothes for very long.

My heart raced with excitement as I saw John's car pull up in the driveway- I'd been waiting all day for this.

About ten minutes after he arrived John rang my phone and summoned me upstairs. He ordered to strip in front of him. He then had me take what was supposed to be a long, sensuous shower that he recorded it on video. I turned on the water and smiled sensuously at the camera, got all soaped up, putting lots of emphasis on soaping up my breasts. I then reached down and started playing with myself, alternating hands on my tits and pussy. Briefly forgetting that I was being recorded, I cried out with a hard and real orgasm.

At this point John stopped recording and started stripping his clothes off. I got him so turned on that he was now more interested in joining me in the shower than finishing his video. Another win for Julie!

The stock of whatever company makes Ivory Soap would have gone through the roof had someone recorded what happened next and used it in a commercial. John got behind me and started washing my soaped up titties from behind, all while kissing my neck and poking me in the back with his rigid cock. Soon it was my turn to soap up his beautiful body with my hands as I watched his big cock throb, getting harder and harder by the second.

I got my hand nice and soapy and used it to start washing his cock, which naturally evolved into a hand job. John was getting incredibly turned on and so was I. With the warm water flying all over the place and neither of us caring, John and I started French kissing while I continued pulling at his rod. Soon his breathing changed and his cock started to pulsate- here he comes!

As John gasped and grunted I kept jacking him off with my right hand while I caught his hot load with my left hand. From there I made it a point to lick and suck up all of his juices, purring as if I were eating the world's greatest delicacy.

John hopped out the shower and started to dry off, gently telling me "I think you need to brush your teeth". I'd actually had a toothbrush stashed away in John's bathroom closet for a while, which gave me a tiny feeling of security in this roller coaster relationship.

Just an aside, I couldn't help but giggle just a bit as I realized that the first time I'd made a guy cum I did so using my mouth. After that it was done with my pussy, and then many years later with my ass. Then tonight, not too far away from my fortieth birthday, I'd found a fourth way- by using my hand. I was oddly pleased and excited by that.

As John was toweling off his cell phone went off. It was his new beau, and he happily and casually streamed into a conversation with her. I dried myself off and tried to figure out what to do next. Five minutes went by. Then ten minutes, then fifteen minutes as John happily chatted about with the girl. It was as if he'd forgotten me completely.

I finally stepped out of the bathroom and started to meekly gesture toward him, but he quickly and sternly put his index figure toward his mouth, warning me to not make a sound.

Well fucking duh- as if I didn't know our entire thing was supposed to be discreet. But I timidly gestured to him- what do I do? Wait? Just get dressed and go home? John once again gestured with his index finger to wait, which is what I most definitely preferred. Giving a handjob was fun, but I wanted some real action.

John had been on the phone with her for over twenty minutes when he finally said that he had just gotten home and needed to take care of a few things, so could he call her back later? After some brief pleasantries he finally ended the call, and an uneasy feeling came over me; John had spent a half hour on the phone with her already, but was going to call her again later? Oh, no; that man was smitten with someone, and it wasn't me.

But he was finally off the phone and he and I got down to the business of sucking and fucking, but something wasn't right- it was as if I were screwing a younger and more attractive version of my husband. John and I had gone at it maybe seventy or eighty times total, and for the first time it felt like we were just going through the motions. I tried to stay upbeat and cheery as the time came for me to get dressed and leave, but in reality I felt a little sick inside.

That night I could barely get to sleep. I'd seen John's new girlfriend; she was young, probably 23 or 24, at least fifteen years younger than me. She was a short and petite blond, which is pretty much the opposite of yours truly. John was an absolutely gorgeous guy and if things didn't work out with this girl ,there would be another. And another, and another. Was John going to forego all of those girls for this married 39 year old with kids?

The next day I kind of pulled a Nate by drinking moderately starting early in the afternoon, not getting drunk but having enough of a buzz to either cheer me up or ease the pain. Whenever the phone rang I ignored it- I just didn't feel like talking. Or eating. Or masturbating. It was just me and my thoughts.

As I sat outside on the deck, sipping on a Bailey's on ice, I thought how it was sad that the Summer was coming to a close. As I watched the sun go down I felt a chill in the Maine air.

I used the sleeves of my shirt to dry the tears that were welling up in my eyes. It was as if someone was telling me something.

*****

I love getting feedback from readers- it's what keeps me writing! So please post a comment and let me know what you think! :)

AND...I think when one reads this chapter, they will understand that it was a hard one to write and that it probably was easier for me to go on hiatus than to write it.. Sorry for the relative lack of sexual content.

HOWEVER, there's going to be crazy sex in every future chapter. Promise! :)