Julie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
351 Followers

Why would a woman do that? Julie certainly understood the arousal that came from going down on a man when it was foreplay; when it was leading up to a good, hard fuck. But what about a case like this? Where there was no fuck? And the man wasn't her husband or boyfriend?

Julie was beginning to understand though. She remembered the way Greg had taken hold of her shoulders and held her while he kissed her lips. She had submitted to his control. Why? She wasn't sure. But he had done it with deftness, a certainty that left no room for compromise. She had responded to his male dominance. Welcomed it. What if they had kept going? If he had told her to suck his cock? And said it like it was a foregone conclusion that she would? Would she have responded the same way?

The more she thought about having him in her mouth, the wetter she got. That in itself was unusual for her. Sure, she liked to make her husband happy and give him a special treat once in a while. And of course, there was a fair amount of arousal that she experienced when she did. But she didn't get dripping wet thinking about it.

Tonight had been different. As she had looked at his zipper, felt him rub against her, hadn't there been something? A desire lurking? It wasn't about getting laid. No, things would have never progressed to that point, Julie felt certain. But hadn't she actually felt the urge to go down on him? Please him? Hadn't part of the thrill, the excitement come from knowing that it was possible? After all, Julie had seen him get his dick sucked in that very parking lot. It obviously could have happened.

The thought, the confession to herself, was enough to rekindle the heat in her belly. Tentatively, she slipped a finger up her skirt as she drove. At the first touch, she immediately sensed the possibility of an orgasm. She turned down a dark street, pulled over and turned off the lights.

She looked around. Everything was dark and quiet. She slipped a finger under her panties and touched her swollen clit as she thought just how close she might have come to having another man's cock in her mouth.

Her hips bucked, banging against the steering wheel as a huge wave of pleasure swept through her. Her head arched back in a silent scream as her whole body went warm and tingly. She didn't know if her eyes were open or not. All she could see was white light all around her. Her hips bucked a couple more times as she rode out the torrent. Then she collapsed, exhausted back into her seat. She sat there panting for a few minutes before she trusted herself to drive again.

Oh, God, she thought as she drove away. She felt out of control. She needed to regroup. Sleep and collect her thoughts. She had to face Greg again tomorrow and the next day. She couldn't be thinking the thoughts she was thinking. She just couldn't.

But, oh God, those thoughts were exciting.

KKHowling
KKHowling
351 Followers