Julie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,156 Followers

I felt his tongue exploring the inside walls of my vagina, his lips capturing my clit, sucking it, biting it gently. Mark had never been one for performing oral sex. It must have been the excitement of signing such a large contract combined with all the booze he'd had. Suddenly he was driving me out of my mind with his manipulations.

I groaned, clutching his hair with both hands and pulling his face deeper into my open core. "Ooooo, baby . . . yes . . . . yes." I whimpered.

I was going to cum at any moment, flood his mouth with it, I couldn't help myself. It hit hard, shuddering, shaking, tremblingly hard, as I whimpered and cried throughout my orgasm. His tongue was suddenly gone and I felt him hovering over me as he fumbled to insert his cock inside.

I reached down to help him, found his cock and placed it inside my opening. It felt very small. I was instantly ashamed by the thought. He thrust forward a couple times, and then his entire body just went limp. After a moment of not moving, I heard faint snores coming from him. I felt like crying.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,156 Followers
12