Julie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers

"So what do you think?" he asked. Julie's eyes opened wide, in spite of her attempt to control her reaction.

"Just like that?" she asked, incredulous.

"Sure. Why not?"

"Because unlike some of your other acquaintances, this," she held up her wedding band, "actually means something to me."

"That's exactly my point," Greg countered. She was confused. "You would never give up your relationship with your husband over someone like me. I may know how to ring your bell like it's never been rung before, but you'll go home to him afterward. It's much simpler. Don't you agree?" Julie couldn't decide if he was serious or not. He smiled and winked, as if to say he was joking, but Julie still wasn't sure.

He continued to banter through dinner and through most of it, Julie wasn't sure how much was serious and how much was joking. He did keep her laughing, so she supposed it was probably mostly in fun.

But when dinner ended and he asked if she was ready to come up, Julie felt her pulse start to race. She realized that she didn't know just how much of his banter he had meant. She certainly hadn't said anything that would lead him to believe that she'd do anything. But that didn't mean a man like Greg needed to be told. He was used to sizing up women and drawing his own conclusions.

"Come on," he held out his hand. "You can check out the report before my boss even sees it."

Yeah, the report. The reason she came here in the first place. She was going to see that, right? She had misgivings, even as she accepted his hand and he helped her from the table.

"It isn't quite done yet," Greg was saying, "but all of the important details are in there." His words were a distant buzzing as she followed him to the elevator.

She felt like she was in a trance as she got off the elevator at his floor. He gestured down the hall and she followed his lead again. He seemed unhurried, relaxed. Julie realized that if he had seemed excited or impatient, it probably would have been enough to scare her off. But the way he moved, he couldn't possibly be thinking about anything more exciting than a report, could he?

He opened the door of his room and gestured for her to go in. As she stepped in, she saw the laptop at the far end of the room. Then her eyes caught the piece of furniture between the laptop and her: the bed. She was in a hotel room... a room with a bed. With this man!

The door clicked shut behind her.

Julie realized what a foolish thing being here was. Greg seemed to know how to tap into that vulnerable part of a woman; that part that wanted to be had. How could a woman as self-confident and successful as Julie have such a chink in her armor? She didn't know. But she knew it was there. And she knew Greg could see it.

"You know," she began, about to make an excuse to leave. But then his hands descended on her shoulders, squeezing them firmly. Those hands were so large, strong. She gave a surprised gasp at his touch, more because of the response it elicited in her than because it was particularly sensual in itself. Once again Julie felt like it was okay to surrender. He was in control. It wouldn't be her decision.

Greg brushed her hair aside with his chin, exposing her neck. She could feel his breath on it as his lips came down and kissed her. Her neck had always been a sensitive, sensual spot for her. Tonight it was like a high voltage conductor. His kiss on the side of her neck sent an immediate warmth through her whole body.

This was very similar to the feeling he had elicited from her that night in the parking lot. Only tonight it was more intense. Probably because of their surroundings.

She was in a hotel room with another man! Was she insane?

Julie pulled away from him, almost reluctantly. She turned to face him, shaking her head. She did not try to look up into his eyes. That would have surely been the end. Instead, she looked at the small patch of carpet between them.

"I think that I should...." she trailed off as Greg's hand came up and grazed the swell of her breast. That light fingertip caress caused her to draw a deep, unsteady breath. Julie looked up, even though she knew that making eye contact could be surrender.

As soon as their eyes met, Julie knew that she had been right. She was unable to move as she watched Greg bend down to kiss her. When his lips covered hers, she hesitated only a moment before returning his kiss. That first kiss was soft and long. They held their lips together lightly, savoring the contact.

The kisses that followed were more intense, almost as if they were trying to devour each other. Julie reached up to meet his lips every bit as much as he reached down for hers. They quickly wrapped their hands behind each other, pulling closer as the union of their lips grew more frantic.

Then Greg's lips began to work their way down Julie's neck. She threw her head back, exposing her throat. His lips and tongue kissed and licked the proffered flesh. She moaned, feeling the wetness growing in her panties.

How much of this could she take? Was she past the point where she could catch herself? Or had she already gone over the cliff? As much as she knew she should push him away and run out the door, nothing in her body seemed remotely interested in doing so. She was so aroused. It was a totally different feeling than she was used to. It was so much more intense.

His tongue slipped down into her mouth and she sucked greedily on it. Then she pushed both of their tongues back into his mouth. She could feel the edges of his teeth graze her, intensifying her arousal.

His hands took hold of her breasts, kneading them through her clothes. The heat and wetness continued to grow. Julie didn't know she could get so aroused. Her nipples strained against the fabric of her bra as his hands squeezed and massaged her breasts expertly.

He pressed himself close against her as their tongues continued to flick back and forth in each others' mouths. She could feel his growing erection press against her belly. Julie reached a hand down and caressed him through his shorts. Oh God, he felt big!

Greg's lips broke away from hers.

"Suck it," he said in her ear. "Suck it."

Julie took an involuntary step backwards, eyes opening wide. Had any man ever been so blunt? Just come right out and told her to? She couldn't believe she was even kissing him and he wanted her to do that? She looked at him. The ever-confident smirk on his face, Greg nodded to her. She bit her lower lip in apprehension. But she already knew what she was going to do, didn't she?

Her eyes went to his hands, which were undoing his belt. Her pulse quickened as he unbuttoned his shorts and lowered his zipper. Her mouth opened reflexively, as if in anticipation of taking him inside. Then with one smooth motion, his shorts and boxers were off and he stood revealed before her.

If her pulse had quickened with the anticipation, it was positively racing when she actually saw him. He was only three-quarters erect and he was already much bigger than any man Julie had ever been with. She gasped softly, feeling her knees tremble and her belly flutter.

"Go on," he prompted. "Suck it." She looked up at him. His smirk had widened. Of course he was smirking, she told herself. Yet another married woman was about to suck his cock!

That was what she was about to do, wasn't it?

"Suck my cock, Julie," he said. The effect of adding her name to his command was strangely powerful, compelling. It gave his words the necessary strength to overpower her. She sank to her knees before him. She took his impressive member in her hand, amazed at the meaty heft of it. And he still wasn't fully erect. She gasped again.

She looked at it, stroking her hand slowly down its length. This was it, a voice said to her. What she was about to do could not be undone. But that part of her brain was powerless against the wave of arousal that had swept her up.

Julie closed her eyes, opened her mouth wide and leaned forward. With her hand, she guided him into her mouth, his velvety head slipping across her tongue. As her lips closed around him, several things happened simultaneously. She was both appalled and thrilled that she actually had him in her mouth. He let out a low moan that she found enormously gratifying. And he continued to harden, growing larger in her mouth.

When he moaned a second time, any misgivings were pushed aside in the excitement of the moment. Julie felt a flood of wetness knowing that her lips, her mouth had elicited his moans. Had she ever experienced such excitement from pleasing a man? God, what would it feel like to make him cum? Her body gave a little spasm at the thought, hot tingling shooting all through her.

Julie was no stranger to giving head. But it was usually foreplay. On occasions when it wasn't, she generally enjoyed it, but in a detached sort of way. It was pleasing to her man and she wanted to please him. Give him a special treat to remind him that she loved him.

What she was feeling now had nothing to do with any of that. This was a pure lust and arousal. Sexy, hot, slutty. She moaned around his cock, amazed how good it felt to have him in her mouth. She pushed herself down his shaft, managing to get more than half of him in before he pressed against the back of her throat.

Julie slid her lips up his shaft. It was so thick now she had to be careful to keep her lips between him and her teeth. Her hand followed her lips up then back down again. Julie bobbed deep on him several times, each time taking him in as deep as she could. She massaged the vein on the underside of his cock with her tongue. She squeezed and pumped him with her hand. She turned her head side to side as she bobbed. Anything she could think of to enhance the experience for him; please him.

Julie continued to bob fast and deep on Greg's cock, savoring every moan and sigh that her mouth and lips coaxed from him. After several minutes, she took him out and held him up. He was so big. He had to be nine inches long and he was thick too. Her jaw and tongue were starting to get sore from opening so wide to accommodate him.

She lifted him and ran her tongue along the vein underneath. When she reached the base of his cock, her tongue continued down to his balls. She gently licked them both as her hand continued to slowly pump his shaft. It was awesome the way her fingers barely went around it. She licked his sac and cock for a moment longer, until Greg told her to put him back in her mouth.

"Come on, Julie," he breathed, "suck it some more." She immediately closed her lips around him again, thrilled as he moaned approvingly. Had she ever so wanted a man to cum in her mouth? Sure, she had wanted it before, but more because it meant she had finished doing what she had set out to do. Not because it got her so hot she could barely see straight.

God, she thought as the head of his cock again pressed against the back of her throat. Had that woman in his car felt anything like this? If so, no wonder she had done it and not cared that she hadn't gotten laid!

"Yeah," Greg husked. "Like that. Damn, you're a good cocksucker, Julie." She looked up at him, surprised. No man had ever called her a cocksucker before. It sent a thrill through her. She could hardly believe it, but it was a turn on. He met her eyes as she looked up. "Yeah, you know you are, don't you?" he smiled.

Julie closed her eyes and redoubled her efforts. She forced herself down on his cock harder and faster than before, her hand pumping the lower section of his shaft that her lips couldn't reach. He was so wet and slick with her saliva. She loved how sloppy, how recklessly she was sucking his cock.

She kept up that pace, sucking him with wanton abandon for as long as she could. But after several long minutes, she fell back on her heels and let him slip, unsatisfied, from her mouth. She looked up at him, her eyes almost pleading for him to relent.

His eyes bored down into hers. He could surely see how much she wanted it. He was probably used to seeing that look in a woman's eyes. That thought, that she was just one of many, should diminished her desire to please him, shouldn't it? But it didn't. It made her feel hot, slutty perhaps, to suck the cock of a man who could treat her with indifference. Julie was a piece of meat to him. If she wasn't here sucking his cock right now, maybe the barmaid would be. Or some other woman he picked up, like the woman in the car.

Julie slipped him back into her mouth and bobbed a couple times, slow and sensual.

"Cum in my mouth," she said, looking up into his eyes. She hadn't meant to sound like she was begging him, but that was how the words came out.

Instead, he reached down and pulled Julie to her feet. She felt confused and disappointed. She realized that that had to be a first: being disappointed that a man hadn't cum in her mouth. But before she had time to even consider that, Greg was spinning her around. Then he reached under her skirt and pulled down her panties.

Julie started to protest. She wasn't ready for this. She would have found it much simpler to just give him a blow job. But when his hands led her to the bed, pushed her across it so her ass and legs were hanging over the edge of it, there was only compliance. She sucked in her breath as he positioned himself behind her and lifted her skirt.

She heard a crinkling sound, then an elastic snap. She looked back over her shoulder and saw him rolling a condom over his impressive cock. He was going to fuck her. She was about to be taken. The thought still scared her, but it also brought on a fresh wave of arousal. From the moment the head of his cock pushed into her pussy, she felt her orgasm was imminent.

Greg had enough sense or experience to go slow at first. His considerable size would have required patience if he took her in missionary position. Taking her doggie style made him seem even larger. He pushed in part way and then out a few times. Each time Julie shuddered. Oh God! He was going to make her cum!

Even as he was beginning to thrust himself all the way into her, Julie felt the dam getting ready to burst. It took only a dozen or so of those deep thrusts to finish the job. She felt it build like a wave rushing toward shore. When it came crashing down, her whole body shook, tingling heat exploded through every fiber of her being. Her hips writhed and bucked out of control as the feeling intensified and slowly faded, like a particularly brilliant flash during a fireworks display. She thought she heard herself moaning, but she was too swept up in ecstasy to be sure.

Greg pushed himself all the way into Julie and held it there as she writhed in the grip of her orgasm. When her awareness began to return, she felt him still filling her completely and it made her tremble. Oh God his cock was so big! It was touching places she never knew she had!

And it was just sitting there inside her, stretching her wider and deeper than she had ever been. Then he slid out of her. It was such an emptying feeling, as though he were sucking all of the air out of her. She wanted--needed--him back in there. Just sitting there, filling her.

Then Greg stepped around her, pulled off his shirt and laid down on his back beside her. His condom-sheathed member was close to her face again. For a moment she was tempted to pull the condom off and suck him again. But there was a need to have him back inside her. She knew what to do.

She ran a hand over his exposed chest, lustily drinking in his finely sculpted physique, his tight abs, his firm pecs. All of this and a big cock too... it made her shiver with pleasure. Time to get him back inside her, she thought.

Julie stood and pulled off her top then reached behind her to unfasten her bra. He watched her as she undid the hooks. He wasn't the least bit bashful about it. It made her giddy with excitement. She was stripping for him. She held one hand over the bra, keeping it from falling as the last clasp was released. She held it there a moment longer, letting him savor the anticipation.

Then Julie let her bra fall, showing him her tits in all their glory. She had always been proud of them. They were firm C-cups that looked even bigger on her petite body. But she was never as pleased to show them as she was at that moment, watching Greg's eyes drink them in, watching his tongue lick his lips in anticipation of sucking on them.

She stood unmoving for a long moment, enjoying his appraisal.

"Nice," he said at last, nodding slowly. "Very nice." She reached up and cupped a hand under each of them, holding them up to him like an offering. Even the feel of her own hands was sending a thrill through her body.

He gestured for her to join him on the bed. Julie climbed up and knelt beside him, putting a hand on either side of his head. Then she leaned down and kissed him. His hand came up behind her head and pulled her mouth tight against his. His lips were so firm, his kisses so passionate. Everything about him, everything he did, seemed to be a notch or two above all of Julie's previous experiences.

Their tongues were once again flitting back and forth between mouths. They sucked gently on each others' tongues, licked each others' lips, kissed each others' throats.

Then Greg guided Julie over to sit astride him. She pulled up her skirt, straddled him and lowered herself until she felt the tip of his cock touch her pussy lips. The mere contact set off another explosion in her. She was so sensitive. Could she take him inside her again so soon?

Of course, she was so wet that he easily slipped into her. Then she had control of how far down she went; how far up into her his throbbing cock penetrated. It didn't take long for her to settle all the way down on him, every thick inch of him up inside her.

Julie sat there panting, impaling herself with her full weight on Greg's big cock. Oh God! She could die it felt so good! A low, unsteady moan escaped her lips as she rocked gently back and forth on his towering erection. Already she could feel a second orgasm building.

Then his hands were gripping her thighs, encouraging her to lift herself up. Julie raised herself slowly, immediately missing that full feeling he gave her. When she was more than half way up, she let herself fall back down on top of him. That feeling of being so filled up returned... and then some! She couldn't wait to lift herself up and drop down on to him again. Oh, his cock was so big! To have it slam up into her this way! God! It felt so good she didn't think she could ever stop!

She continued to deliberately lift herself up and drop down onto him. Julie had never cum from such slow, measured thrusts before. She didn't think she would now, but if she did, it would probably be so intense it would make her head explode!

"How's it feel?" Greg asked her. "How's it feel to have a really big cock inside you?" His words were perfectly timed to down stroke. The word "cock" reached her ears at the same time his cock reached its deepest point inside her. She trembled and moaned.

"Oh, God," she panted in reply. "You... God, your cock... oh, it's sooo good!" She liked hearing herself say "cock." It felt hot and slutty. And that was exactly how she wanted to feel with a thick, nine inch cock in her pussy. It was how she wanted to feel with Greg.

As she leaned forward and started to go faster, she knew that's what she was to him: a slut. A married slut reveling in the ecstasy of having his massive tool inside her. Julie didn't know if it was her increased pace or thinking of herself as a slut that did it, but suddenly she was on the verge of another orgasm.

She was hunched over him, riding him faster and faster. Greg reached up and grabbed her breasts and Julie's body reacted instantly. It was like an electric shock, causing her to thrash and moan involuntarily. It was forceful enough to throw off her rhythm. He squeezed and kneaded them as she regained her momentum.

KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers