Julie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers

The electric shock sensation faded into a rising tide of something much more potent as she bounced up and down greedily on the biggest cock she'd ever known. Oh, it was coming, Julie knew. Something so powerful it was almost scary. With each deep, penetrating thrust of his cock, she was getting closer. Closer to what, she wasn't sure. She had never felt anything quite like this.

As she bounced faster, her legs began to slide farther apart on the sheets, forcing him into her harder, deeper. Between the deep pounding of his cock and the way his hands caressed her breasts, she was completely losing herself. The room was a blur around her, the moans, the slapping of their flesh and the screams--was she screaming??--sounded like they were far away. Her whole existence had become his cock inside her and his hands squeezing her.

Her head was back and her eyes closed as she rode him. Her own hands came up to his, encouraging him to squeeze, knead her harder. She was barely aware that she was doing so. Everything was lost in a distant hum... a hum that was growing stronger, closer. It was her impending orgasm. If the first one had been a wave, this was going to be a tsunami.

She bounced harder still on him, not feeling the burning in her thighs. Aware only of what his cock was about to do to her. When it hit her, it was like nothing she had ever known before. It was like a lightening strike; an explosion of ecstasy that left her completely oblivious to everything but its power. Then, like thunder, the explosion followed, coursing through her body, electrifying every extremity, every bit of her.

Julie bucked and rocked, impaled on Greg's cock. Her head fell forward, her hair falling in her face, as she continued to spasm and shake as the tidal wave of her passion roared through her. But it wasn't passing the way her orgasms usually did. It got bigger, hotter, more intense... all-consuming. Every nerve in her body was tingling. It was like being frozen--or on fire. It was so overwhelming, Julie couldn't tell.

Her body shook harder as the sensation finally crested and began to diminish. She became aware of distant keening sound. It took a moment longer to realize it was her own voice screaming out in passion.

She collapsed on top of Greg, clasping his head to her breasts. He was still squeezing them, sending smaller surges of the same amazing pleasure through her anew. He sucked her nipple into his mouth and bit down on it. Hard.

The shock of it, the jolt it sent through her body was again a unique experience. Julie had never really associated pain with pleasure, but there was no denying the ecstasy she felt. If she hadn't been so completely used up by the huge orgasm she had just had, she might have cum again. He bit her again and she squealed with pleasure.

Her hips bucked again and she realized that Greg was still deep inside her, still fully erect. He hadn't cum yet. Oh, God! Julie thought. If he kept fucking her, gave her another orgasm like that one! Oh, God, it might just be enough to kill her!

Greg let go of her nipple and rolled her off of him onto the bed. He slipped his cock out of her and again she felt the immediate sense of loss.

"What I should do," he told her as he got off the bed and stood beside her, "is fuck you in the ass."

Julie's whole body experienced a weird chill at his words. Fuck her in the ass? With that huge cock of his? Oh God, no! He would tear her apart! He must have seen her reaction, her wide-eyed fear. He laughed.

"But I don't have any lube, so..." he shrugged. "Maybe next time." He winked. Then he grabbed her legs and pulled her ass to the edge of the bed. He held her legs up against his muscular chest, spreading them enough to slip his cock back into her pussy.

As he eased himself back into the dripping wet furnace between her legs, Greg grabbed her legs with his strong hands, gripping them behind the knees. He pushed her legs back, forcing her ass to rise up and meet him. Then he slipped his hands under her ass, his arms still pushing her legs back and apart.

Greg lifted her up so only her shoulder blades were on the bed. Her legs, pinned back by his strong arms, were spread wide. She felt her muscles and ligaments aching, stretched to their limits. But she didn't resist. It felt so good, so right, for her to be spread as wide as she could; to say with her body how much she wanted him inside. As utterly and completely as she could, she was offering up her pussy for him.

And spreading her legs so wide was deliciously un-ladylike. It was what a slut would do. Greg wanted a slut. And Julie wanted to be his slut. She stretched her legs still farther apart, inviting him to penetrate her as fully as he could. If there was a way to take him deeper, experience him more completely, she would do it.

Julie's back arched as Greg's cock pushed deep. He pulled back and hammered into her again... and again. He shook her insides with the power of his thrusts. Again and again and again... She became aware that she was crying out with each stroke, "Aaahhh... aaahhh... aaahhh..."

Greg pounded his massive member into her for several minutes. With every stroke Julie thought the pleasure would finally be too much for her and she would simply pass out. It was so amazingly hot and dirty to be spread wide and fucked hard by this stud with his incredible cock.

Just when she really thought she couldn't take a single thrust more, Greg reached his hand up from her ass to her back and pulled her up to his chest, upright astride his shaft. Julie threw her arms around his neck and pulled his head down to kiss her. Their mouths once again connected passionately, sensually. Their tongues probed each others' mouths, savored the warmth and wetness inside.

But this time Julie had nine inches of cock inside her. Those desperately passionate kisses combined with the way Greg's manhood filled her so completely... Oh, God! It was so far beyond Julie's most fabulous experiences!

Greg pulled her closer, squeezing her breasts against his chest. The firmness of his pecs against her erect nipples added yet another dimension to the pleasure that was threatening to make her head explode. Their kisses deepened, their mouths opening wide as if they would consume each other. Their tongues flickered from mouth to mouth and all over each others' lips and faces.

Then Greg leaned over and laid Julie back down on the bed. As he climbed into the bed, his cock slipped out of her. She gasped at the void his sudden departure left and she clawed at his ass cheeks, trying to pull him back into her. She threw her legs up and opened them wide again as he re-entered her.

His arms came down on either side of her, pinning her legs back in their spread position. He laid on top of Julie and his cock began pistoning in and out of her rapidly. His lips found hers again and her hand quickly wrapped behind his head, pulling his mouth hard against hers. One of his hands, still wrapped around her leg, moved to her breast and squeezed it.

It was all too much for Julie. The sensual kisses, the massaging of her breast and the jackhammering of her pussy with his long, thick cock. Her back arched off the bed as her third orgasm of the night detonated inside her. For an instant, Julie saw nothing, not even light or darkness. She knew only the all-consuming flush of pleasure that was again rippling through her being, electrifying every inch of her.

Distantly, she was aware that Greg was groaning, deep and throaty. His thrusts slowed as he reached his own zenith. He gave a few more hard pumps and then collapsed on top of her.

He kissed her as she was coming back to her senses. He had that smirk on his face again, but Julie didn't care. Let him smirk, she thought. A man who can fuck like that has a right to. She smiled and touched his face. She had no words to express what she felt, so she stroked his face, running her fingers along his strong jaw line.

When Greg got up and pulled himself out, Julie whimpered in disappointment.

"Gotta pull out before the rubber slips off," Greg explained with a shrug.

Julie watched him go into the bathroom, then looked up at the ceiling. Oh God, she thought. That was the ceiling of a hotel room. A hotel room where a man who wasn't her husband had just fucked her. And fucked her better than she had ever been. She should be riddled with guilt.

But the pleasure still streaming through her limbs, her body and her head didn't allow it. There were no words to describe how satisfied she felt at that moment. She realized she was still lying on the bed with her legs spread wide and her skirt pushed up around her waist.

Oh, God! What a fucking slut she felt like! And it was such a surprisingly good feeling. She grabbed her breasts and rubbed them a firmly, coaxing out, savoring every last drop of excitement.

When Greg came back into the room, Julie watched the way his eyes roved over her naked body, the way he gazed approvingly at her spread legs. She loved it. She lay unmoving on the bed and smiled, letting him know that she wanted his eyes on her. That she wanted him to stare at her exposed, dripping pussy. The pussy he had so pounded and stretched. Satisfied so completely.

Julie's gaze shifted from Greg's eyes to his cock. It was hanging down now, only a fraction of its former size, but still impressive to her. It was gorgeous. The most amazing cock she had ever seen or felt or had.

She remembered when she first came into this hotel room, first felt that incredible erection through Greg's shorts. She had been impressed then. And of course, that was nothing by comparison.

She watched him stride past to retrieve his shorts, his cock going by at eye level. Julie was hoping that he wouldn't put his clothes back on. She smiled when he picked them up and put them on the chair, leaving his dangling member there for her to see. Julie found herself wishing that it wasn't over. Her body was exhausted and satisfied. Her pussy was sensitive and sore from the pounding he had given her. But she didn't want it to end. She found herself hoping that he would tell her to suck it again. If he did, she would be only too happy to oblige. She would love to satisfy him the way he had satisfied her.

"It's getting late," Greg said to her, nodding toward the clock. "Why don't you stay the night?" He sat on the bed beside her and ran his fingers along the inside of one of her splayed thighs. God, it felt good! But she shook her head.

"I can't do that!" she replied, even as she found herself wishing that she could. "I have to get home. I'll have enough explaining to do as it is." In spite of her words, her body made no effort to move. It wasn't until the fingers caressing her thigh started to trace their way through her silky pubic hair towards her pussy that she finally got off the bed. As he touched her still very sensitive lips, Julie realized that she had to get out before he got her aroused again. She was probably too sore to do it again anyway. Especially with a cock that size.

"No, no!" she exclaimed as she jumped away from his touch and hurried off the bed. "I really, really have to get home. It's not like I should have ever been here in the first place!" she added, but couldn't help smiling as she said it. She hadn't meant it as a reproach, had she? Well, maybe for herself, but certainly not for Greg.

Julie's eyes looked around the room for her clothes. She picked up her panties, bra and shirt and slipped into the bathroom to tidy up. In the bathroom, she took off her skirt and grabbed a washcloth. She ran it under warm water then used it to wipe away the sticky residue of her arousal. The warmth of the washcloth between her legs felt so good and soothing. She wished she had time for a shower, but she knew it was best to get out of here as quickly as she could. If Greg tried to persuade her to stay, she didn't know if she had enough will power to refuse.

Julie stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed. Greg was laying on the bed, still naked. He patted the bed beside him.

"You know you want to," he chided her. She smiled, not trying to deny it.

"I'm a married woman who's husband is expecting her to come home." She was relieved that Greg didn't point out that she was a married woman who's husband also expected her not to fuck other men.

"Well, you gotta do what you gotta do," he replied with a shrug. "I guess I could always go downstairs and see if Brandi still wants to come up."

"Brandi?" Julie asked, suddenly feeling.... jealous? Was that what she was feeling? No, more like cast aside.

"Bar maid," Greg explained simply.

"The bar maid?" Julie echoed, instantly feeling stupid for repeating him. After all that they had just done, he'd go fuck the bar maid? In the same bed? Mere hours later?

Julie's head was telling her to let it go. Even if he was serious, which she wasn't sure about, it didn't matter. Wasn't she going home to get into bed with another man? Didn't Julie know that Greg was a player? Hadn't that been part of the thrill for her? But irrational as it might have been, she couldn't just drop it.

"That bleach-blonde with a chest full of silicon?" Julie said, more emotion in her voice than she wanted to reveal.

"She claims they're real. But I'd like to make sure!"

"Yeah, I'll bet you would!" she snapped, painfully aware that it was a ridiculously ineffective comeback. She was also aware that this might all be a game on Greg's part, something just to see how much he had gotten inside her head. And her pussy. "You're not really serious, are you?" She felt vulnerable asking, but the words got out of her before she realized.

Greg looked at her and shrugged again.

"I don't know," he said, giving her a candid look. "I wasn't really planning on it, but..." He looked Julie up and down. "You got me going pretty good and, well, I'm not ready for the night to be over yet." Julie nodded in agreement.

"I know what you mean," she laughed, some of the tension draining out of the situation. "But it's almost ten. I should have been home at least an hour ago," she added apologetically.

Greg was right, Julie realized. It didn't feel like they weren't done yet. If she left now, he probably would head down to the bar and see what his options were. Julie remembered the way the bar maid had looked her up and down, appraised her as a competitor.

The thought of that girl in this very room, sucking Greg's cock, eliciting the same moans, the same reactions that Julie had...

The thought of Greg grabbing those big tits, real or not, while she sat astride him, with his incredible cock inside her...

All of that might happened, Julie realized, because she had left him unfulfilled. It was almost like it would be her own doing. She knew her logic was completely flawed. She was probably just rationalizing, conjuring a reason to stay.

"Okay, look," she said and took a deep breath. "I still can't stay. But maybe..." she climbed onto the bed and crawled toward him. "I can..." she lowered her head between his legs and scooped his dangling cock into her mouth. She felt him start to stiffen. It sent a chill through her body. "Tuck you in before I go," she finished. She licked the head of his cock, sucked it gently.

Greg stirred again as soon as she sucked him. He moaned softly as his cock began to grow erect again in Julie's mouth. Julie had always loved the feel of a man's cock coming to life in her mouth, swelling between her lips, hardening on her tongue. Tonight it was so much more than that. Not just because of his size, though that certainly had a lot to do with it. It was her desire... her desire to make this as pleasing, as satisfying for him as she possibly could. And that hardening of his cock in her mouth was an unmistakable sign that she was doing just that.

Greg was lying on his back and Julie was on her hands and knees beside him as she revived his member. It wasn't an awkward position for her. But something in her said that it wasn't right. This splendid cock deserved reverence, devotion. A woman sucking this cock should be on her knees.

It occurred to Julie that she had been on her knees when she had sucked him earlier. She hadn't even noticed at the time, but she hadn't squatted down the way she ordinarily did. She had known subconsciously the right way to do it then. Now she was consciously aware of it.

She let Greg's almost completely erect cock slip from her mouth and she climbed off the bed. Greg seemed momentarily surprised, until she stood a few feet from the bed and beckoned him. As he climbed out of bed, Julie guided him to a nearby chair. When he sat down, his cock pointed up, hitting his tight abs. Julie just stared at in admiration for a moment. It was truly magnificent.

Then she looked up into Greg's eyes. She wanted him to tell her to suck it. Like he had earlier. He seemed to see in her eyes and understand. He wrapped his hand around the base of his cock and held it out to her.

"You want to suck my cock, don't you Julie?" The way he said her name at the end was especially arousing to her. She nodded, a sultry smile spreading across her face. "Go on. Suck my cock." Her body quivered at the words. The way he sat in the chair, so relaxed, his legs opened so invitingly, stirred something in her. It made it feel so natural, so right to kneel down between his legs.

As Julie knelt down and took hold of Greg's thick member, she again felt the wetness between her legs. She wrapped her hand around him and stroked him slowly as she looked up into his eyes. The smirk was there, but it affected her far differently this time. He should be smirking. He had her on her knees, oh so willing to do whatever it might take to please him. And he seemed to be completely expecting it, like it was a birth right to have women kneel before him.

By contrast, Gary always seemed almost apologetic when Julie pleasured him. He never, ever talked or acted like he thought she should. He was always so damn considerate.

The way Greg sat there now, so expectantly, was such a difference. It was making her incredibly hot. He told Julie to suck his cock. He didn't sit there silently hoping she would. He didn't ask her bashfully or politely. He said, "Suck my cock." And the way he said it left no doubt. He had been quite sure she would comply. He was in charge. Whatever she thought had known about herself, her willful, independent nature and how she wanted a man to treat her were out the window. In this situation, she found she wanted to be told what to do... and wanted to be expected to do it.

Julie closed her eyes, leaned down and gently curled her tongue under one of his balls. She nestled her cheek against his stiff member as she licked his sac. Then she moved her head to the other side of his cock, letting it rub across her face. Her other cheek felt the warmth of him against it as her tongue caressed his other ball. He moaned softly.

There was something wonderfully erotic about the feel of his cock on her face and sound of him moaning appreciatively. Julie had heard the term 'cock worship' before, but she had always dismissed it with skepticism. She assumed it was a woman's way of play acting to make her man feel like he was bigger or better than he really was.

But there was a certain reverence in the way she closed her eyes and rubbed her face against him, wasn't there? And she had made a conscious decision to be on her knees before him, hadn't she? She was sending Greg a message, wasn't she? That for the next twenty minutes his cock was the most important thing in her universe. Wasn't that cock worship? She supposed it was. And she hoped she was doing a good enough job of it to let Greg know just how important his pleasure was to her.

Julie backed off for a moment, looking up at Greg. He was breathing heavily, looking at her with anticipation. She wanted to enjoy that anticipation. Yes, she would please him. But she wanted to savor the build-up, the anticipation just a bit longer.

KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers