Julie Ch. 03

Story Info
Wife makes a decision.
4.9k words
3.27
60.2k
39
27

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 06/24/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CleoRa
CleoRa
2,138 Followers

From the files of Cleo: 2014203

It's been some time now since I posted anything about my affair with Paul, my black lover. Okay, she said "black lover," you're probably thinking. "She's just a black cock slut." Not true. Paul could be green and I'd still love him. The color of his cock has nothing to do about the way I desire it.

I hadn't meant to do a follow-up about this, but Cleo said she had a ton of emails from people asking about what has happened in our relationship. I read some of the emails people sent. There were comments about everything one can imagine: speculation that he'd eventually turned me into gangbanging slut; or that Mark had put me out on the street with only the clothing I wore; to, or that I dumped Paul and remain with my husband who wanted me to keep banging Paul just so he could watch.

Some of the emails were pretty sick stuff, but most seemed genuine, though I was surprised that anyone would be interested in the misdeeds of a cheating wife, although some men did say rather brutal things about me - I think I was called every name under the sun. Be that as it may and to pick it up where I left off, here is what happened after Paul left me in bed at my home that night.

The following morning my vagina still felt tender from the battering it'd received from that fencepost Paul fondly calls "Norton." I had to smile. It was so, "little boyish" for an adult male to name a body part that way, but somehow I found it cute. As I washed my face I also found my jaws ached a little as well, remembering how thick he'd been, how it had tasted in my mouth.

I'd even swallowed when he came, something I'd never done until I met Paul. I felt contented, somehow comforted by the thought that I'd been so thoroughly used - and damn, the feeling was so good. As I re-read the paragraph I'd just written, I thought how much I'd changed since meeting Paul. Here I am talking about thick cocks and swallowing cum, something I would never have done before.

I'd just left the shower and started blow-drying my hair he Paul called.

"Hi baby doll. Sleep well?"

In my mind I could see his rice chocolate features, deep-set brown eyes resting above his high cheekbones, and could almost smell his rich breath. Picturing him like that, his voice thrilled me, causing a tingle to start between my legs. Would I never tire from him? He just had that effect on me.

"No. I wanted to wake up and find you beside me. I'd have made your day a little brighter before you left."

His rich baritone laugh thrilled me even more. Then he grew somber, as he said, "I want you, Julie. I can't help myself."

My mind raced, determined to ignore his real intention, pretend it meant something different. "I could meet you someplace for lunch, I guess. We need a few minutes to talk, anyway."

"I don't mean like that. I mean, I want you. I want to keep you. I don't want to be a home wrecker but I can't see myself without you in the future."

"Paul . . . please, don't."

He grew quiet for a moment, and then said, "Okay, just wanted to let you know how I felt. Gotta go, people waiting for me here." The loud click jarred me.

I felt awful after he'd broken our connection. He'd sounded hurt and a little angry. He'd also made me think about how it would be if I could stay with him all the time. I knew he was dominating, that he'd end up controlling me if I did as he wanted. Inexplicably, that thrilled me to my core. But . . . I resolved it wasn't going to happen. This had to stop. Somehow, I had to quit Paul, get my life back together and be faithful to the man I'd married. Mark didn't deserve a cheating wife - no matter how good it felt.

I left a text message for Mark that I would be out shopping for most of the day. Then I sent one to Paul asking him to meet me at a little place on the river about ten miles from the city. Mark's reply just said, "OK . . . really busy . . . gotta go . . . luv ya."

Paul came back as I was reading it. "Wild horses couldn't keep me away, Beautiful," it read. "See you there. You made my day!"

The two texts were entirely different. One rushed, the other caring and complementary. Is that what marriage did to a relationship? Made you take someone for granted after a few years? The romance and love I'd experienced with Paul made me ache to be with him. With Mark it was different. With him, I knew I just had to make it back in time to fix dinner - one which he might not even show up for. Stop thinking like that, I told myself. Today you'll break it off with Paul when you meet for lunch, and that will end it.

He was sitting there when I arrived and had already ordered for both us. He wore a soft gray sport coat over an open-collared dark blue shirt, with no necktie. He looked delicious. Standing as I approached, he took both my hands in his and looked deeply into my eyes. "You look delicious."

I'd dressed simply, a cotton sundress and raised cork slip-on shoes. I felt my face flush with pleasure as I answered. "I was thinking the same thing about you."

We ate without discussing the five-hundred pound elephant sitting at the table with us. The food tasted like wood because all I wanted to do was crawl under the table, take out that fabulous cock and make him happy. Make me happy, too! His brown eyes ate me up all through lunch, and by the time we'd finished I was already damp enough to feel it through my panties. As we walked along the river-walk holding hands afterward, I stopped under a large tree and just stared at him for a minute.

"Paul, we both know this can't go on. I'm married. I know I haven't acted like I am with you, but in my family those are sacred vows. I can't see you anymore. I'm an emotional wreck and Mark has to notice that sooner or later, probably as soon as things settle down at work. He's not stupid."

I tried pulling my hand away, but he held it tight. "Then tell him," Paul urged. "Sometimes a sharp pain is better than a lingering one. Tell him you're leaving and I'll sell the business. We'll move far away, be together all the time."

I jerked my hand away, turning my back so he couldn't see my tears starting to flow. "Don't make this any harder than it is, Paul. I've made up my mind. Don't call me anymore, and leave me alone."

I felt his hands on my shoulders, roughly forcing me around, pulling me into his hard body, his warm lips suddenly locked on mine. I lasted about five seconds before my tongue was inside his mouth trying to find his soul. His hands on my ass, he pushed his stiffness against me until I lost my breath, wrapping my arms around his neck in desperation. I never wanted to let him go.

We finally pulled our heads back to catch our breaths. In another minute we'd probably have been fucking on the picnic table nearby. He stared at me silently and then with one finger, wiped a tear from my face. He held it, looking at it for a moment, then licked it off. "Tastes like sad tears," he said. "Not like the happy ones on that first night in the hotel room."

Suddenly, I started sobbing, pain knifing through me like a blade. "Hey, hey," he said. "The last thing I want is to hurt you."

Finally I was able to pull away, looking into his eyes. "Paul, please let me go. Please," I whispered.

He finally did, and it felt so wrong. Releasing me, he stepped back, looking sad. "I won't be the cause of your pain anymore, Julie. I see you like this and know I'm to blame for it, I can't take it." He looked like he wanted to say something else, but then just turned and walked away. After a while, I followed but when I got to the parking lot, his car was nowhere to be seen.

I was miserable but I'd expected to be that way for a while, so I threw everything I had into refurbishing my marriage and making Mark happy. He seemed to notice it, especially my renewed interest in sex, and after I'd nearly chewed his cock off one night imagining it was Paul's, he remarked upon it.

"Damn that was good, Honey. You've gotten better and better through the years. You never even used to swallow my cum! Now, it's as if you're starved for it. Don't get me wrong. I love it, but has anything changed?"

My heart almost stopped beating for an instant, but then I forced a smile, snuggling closer to his chest. "I just wanted to show you how much I love you, darling. You're a great husband."

He kissed my forehead and smiled down at me. "You know what I've been thinking?" he said. I looked back questioning, and he went on. "I'm thinking I'd like to have a son to pass the business on to."

A son? He suddenly wanted a child? The revelation stunned me for a moment but then I thought, Well why not? Maybe that's exactly what we needed to bring us back together. When I thought about it, stopping my birth-control pills made sense. There was also the overriding factor that it would also force me to stay away from Paul! I knew he didn't like condoms and if there was a possibility I'd become pregnant, neither of us would risk that, even if we did "fall off the wagon" should we happen to see other at some company function.

Months went by and I pleaded off going to three different company parties to avoid the risk of seeing Paul there. Mark and I tried to conceive each time my cycle arrived, but so far, no signs of a baby - the persistent little "rabbit" just continued to live every time. Not a day went by that I didn't miss Paul so badly it bordered on physical pain. Many hours were spent just sitting in that big empty house, crying my eyes out.

It wasn't the sex entirely, I argued with myself, although I'd never had anything that came close to the excitement and pleasure I felt when Paul fucked me. I am reluctant to call it, "making love." That's not what we did. It was the primitive animal pounding I took from his formidable penis that made me crave him so. He was totally dominate and uninhibited in his demands, controlling my body and mind, even my pleasure. I remembered specifically how he'd denied me permission to climax until he wanted me to, how hard that had been, how humiliating, how painful - how exquisite.

Shivering uncontrollably I walked to the phone, picked it up and stared at it. I knew his number. All I had to do was call and he'd come right over, the pain ending. I laid the phone down, went into the bedroom and cried some more.

I remember the day before the Corporate Ball. "You have to be there, Honey. This is a big deal! All the right people will be there with their spouses. It's formal, and they flew in a chef from New York especially for this. I just don't understand why you're reluctant to attend company functions! You always enjoyed them before."

Not wanting to risk his suspicions that things weren't as they appeared, I finally agreed to attend the corporation's annual formal. On the big night, I dressed in a red full-length gown with my hair piled on top of my head, little ringlets framing my face. Though a little thinner than usual I still looked pretty good. No, I looked fabulous! Like that Kidman gal in Vanilla Sky.

I wondered if Paul would be there. Yeah, he would. Mark had said," All the right people," and Paul was one of those. A premonition of dread flowed through me but I fought it off. I could do this. I had to do this!

The weather was really crappy that weekend, a huge tropical storm moving into the area. I'd thought the corporate ball would be cancelled due to the weather, but Mark just laughed. "They booked every room at the hotel. People will just hang around and party until they drop!"

Driving up in front, waiting under the portico for the valet, I saw there were lots of Mercedes and a couple of limos unloading in front of us. Ladies in long dresses, men in tuxes, even the valets were in formal wear. Just the kind of party I hated, I thought resentfully. I fought back a sigh so not to alert Mark of my unhappiness. This was his big night and I wasn't going to spoil it. Under the protection of the portico the wind was less ferocious but I could see everyone, especially the ladies, were rushing to get inside before their hair got too tangled.

Then my heart stopped beating. Getting out of a black Mercedes that I should've recognized immediately, Paul was helping a gorgeous black girl out of the passenger side. In her black form-fitting gown and a single strand of something sparkly around her swain-like neck, she was breathtakingly beautiful. There was a loud clash of thunder nearby and I jumped, the world swirling around me. I felt Mark take my elbow firmly in hand.

"You all right?" he looked concerned. "You look a little pale."

I smiled at him weakly. "Just a touch of vertigo from all the lofty egos here, I guess. You know how I am around large crowds."

"You'll be fine, Honey. You'll be the most beautiful woman here. I'm very lucky."

"So am I."

Paul had vanished and I prayed he stayed that way. Still, I wondered if he'd seen me, if he had, did he have the same reaction as me. I finally had my breathing under control again and resolved I would not let the fact that he was with a total dish, destroy me. He had his own life now and I was extremely happy for him! I was.

There must have been five hundred people there. In a way, that was a blessing, for it meant that my chances of running into Paul before we sit down to dinner, was limited. Afterward, maybe I could plead a headache and persuade Mark to let me take a cab home early. That wasn't to be the case, however. We were packed into the alcove like sardines as the crowd jockeyed toward the entrance. Someone bumped me and when I turned around, there stood Paul and the beautiful woman I'd seen him with earlier.

From his surprised expression I knew he hadn't seen me at first. Then as recognition flooded his face I thought he was going to sweep me into his arms right there. By the strange look on her face, the young woman must've thought so too.

"Paul . . ." I breathed.

"Hey . . ." he swallowed and wet those wonderful lips with the tip of his tongue, then caught himself and said, "Anita, this is Julie. Her husband owns the company who gave me the big contract a while back. Julie, this is Anita."

The woman and I just stared at each other for a moment before we touched hands politely. It was a strange feeling, at best. Here was the woman Paul probably slept with regularly and I had the feeling that she realized he'd also slept with me. Was she his wife? He hadn't said. After some small talk, Mark arrived with our dinner seating arrangements, and we said our farewells.

"Are you sure you're okay," Mark asked again. "You're pale, and shaking. We can leave if you want."

I knew this affair was a big deal to him for future business interests, and didn't want to put a damper on it, so I muttered. "I'm all right. If I get to feeling worse after a bit I'll just call a taxi and go home. You can come along after the party."

Mark and I were sitting at the head table by virtue of his standing in the company, and from where I was seated I could clearly see Paul and his young "friend" at another table. From time to time I'd catch him staring at me, but I quickly looked away. Faster than I should've, I drank three glasses of wine and by the time dinner was served I was rather tipsy. Just before desert was served, I excused myself and went to the ladies room.

Mark looked at me with a question in his eyes, but I shook my head that I was okay. Cold water splashed on my face didn't help much, so I reapplied my makeup, checked my hair and told myself to act like an adult. When I exited the ladies room Paul was standing outside waiting on me.

"Hey," he said.

"Hey." Then, "You shouldn't be here."

"I know," he answered. "But I had to see you. You are so achingly beautiful tonight, Julie."

"So is your . . . friend," I said bitterly, quickly followed by, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that." Inside my head, I was having an argument with myself.

So, was he already married when we met? I asked myself. So what? I'd been married too - but I'd told him upfront I was married - and he hadn't told me. Well, he didn't have a chance, I reminded myself. You were too busy screwing his eyes out every minute you were together. She's beautiful! Maybe I was just a conquest for him. No! That's not true. Look into his eyes Stupid! He couldn't fake that look! The man loves you. Paul was saying something and I tried to focus.

"I'm not married, if that's what you're thinking. I . . . can't sleep thinking about you. I just wanted to know you're okay."

"I'm fine."

Words stuck in my throat. I couldn't say what I felt: No, dammit, I'm not fine! Look at me! Can't you see I'm a wreck? I'm not fine, at all! I forced a small smile, trying to look "fine." I heard a tiny sob. It was mine.

Somehow without planning it, I was suddenly in his arms, moaning as I swallowed his tongue, devouring his mouth as he crushed me against his hard body. We kissed as if this were life-giving water and we had been dying of thirst, only pulling apart when we needed to resume breathing. I was gasping as he took my hand and dragged me to the stairwell, and up a flight of steps. The sign said, "3rd Floor." It was deserted, all the conference tables covered, chairs stacked on top.

He pulled me into a smaller room that had only a serving table, smashing me against him urgently, his cock hard and insistent against my belly. Feasting on his delicious tongue, my hands found their way inside his zipper, grasping his hardness as we both groaned aloud into each other's mouths. He licked, bit and sucked my lips until I knew they'd be swollen for a long time and I still had to return to the banquet. I didn't care, relishing his assault, I returned it.

I dropped to my knees and slipped my mouth over the end of his throbbing cock, hearing him groan again. As if it were the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted, I took it all the way in, practically humming with pleasure. It slid over my tongue, scrapped past my teeth, and entered the opening of my throat. At least I had the presence of mind to lean back a bit so that slobbers didn't stain the front of my dress.

Maybe it was the excitement of doing what we were doing where we were doing it, or that we'd both just been dreaming of it for such a long time, but he lasted only a few minutes before erupting inside my mouth. The surge was like a fire hose shooting down my throat; thick, creamy, intoxicatingly sweet! I swallowed frantically to get it all, trying not to let it fall onto my dress. Monica's blue dress had become famous. Mine wouldn't!

After a while he slowed and except for a bit of after-sperm, finally stopped leaking. I kept my hungry mouth and lips around his throbbing crown for a while, draining it, not wanting to ever let go. Someone outside in the hallway cleared their throat, and I nearly passed out.

I jumped to my feet as the sounds of some kind of cart rolled past our door, fading away down the hallway. I had finally started breathing again as Paul tried pulling me back against his body. I placed my hands against his chest, resisting. I was burning up I wanted him so badly, feeling wet and swollen between my legs.

"No Paul, I can't."

"Why? This wasn't enough. I want my cock buried inside your sweet body. That's all I've able to think about."

"Do you have a condom?"

"A . . . what? You know I don't! Why do we need . . .?"

"I . . . Mark . . . wants a baby. I went off the pill."

"Shit, Julie. Why'd you do that, Julie? Why?"

I saw the hurt in his eyes, all hope fading now that we'd ever be together. A child meant Mark and I would be bound for life, that I had decided and made a commitment. I could see that Paul felt defeated, nothing left to fight for. I avoided his eyes as we hastily fumbled to get our clothing rearranged a bit, Paul's jaws clinched tightly. I'd hurt him. I'd hurt us both. The tears started again and I turned and ran. I called a cab and left immediately afterward, calling Mark on my cell phone and informing him I didn't feel well.

CleoRa
CleoRa
2,138 Followers
12