Julie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers

What the hell was up with her? When did she ever get so worked up? Especially about giving a blow job! She never had, of course. The fact that it was over a man who could totally take a woman for granted was not lost on her.

Another thought occurred to Julie out of nowhere. What if Greg had fucked the blonde barmaid before Julie met him for dinner? What if Julie had sucked his cock after it had been in that girl's pussy? The thought stopped her dead in her tracks.

Don't be thick! she chided herself. He fucks women all the time! It was equally possible--or probably even more likely--that the barmaid had sucked his cock after he fucked Julie. So what? He was a player and everyone knew it. That was all part of the package.

Still, the idea that that cock had been in another woman's pussy a couple hours before it had been in Julie's mouth was... Was what? Her initial reaction had been one of revulsion. But there was some undertone, wasn't there? Something erotic. Or slutty, perhaps.

Maybe that was it... the idea that she had sucked the cock of a man who had just had sex with another woman was a level of sluttiness that Julie had never come close to before. While she wasn't crazy about the idea of being so close to having another woman's juices in her mouth, the thought of sucking a man's cock that had been in another woman so recently had a strange appeal to her. It was just plain dirty.

* * * * *

Dinner passed uneventfully. Greg, Johnny and another man from Greg's company took Tony and Julie out to a very nice steak house. The food was excellent, the drinks were flowing and the conversation was tolerable, if not particularly engaging. It was after nine when they pushed back their chairs and headed for the exit.

Greg said nothing to Julie, made no sign, as to what his intentions were. He had her room key, but hadn't indicated that he had any plans of using it. Was it a foregone conclusion that he'd just come by after hours? Avoid any possible embarrassments?

Julie didn't know. She felt apprehension as she said goodnight to everyone and climbed into the car with Tony for the short trip back the hotel. Apprehension because she didn't know what was going to happen? Or was she worried that Greg might not show up?

What if he had other plans for tonight? Or maybe he had tentative plans? He was waiting to hear before committing to Julie? Or maybe he had definite plans and he might come and see Julie afterward?

That last thought bothered her a little. She didn't want to be sitting around her hotel room waiting for him if he was out fucking someone else. She didn't want to share him with anyone else. Julie would only be in town a couple days. Surely she could have his undivided attention for that little bit of time?

Once in her room, she found herself unable to settle down. She sat at her laptop for a few minutes, then got up, walked around the small room before settling on the bed trying to watch TV. Then she'd get up and walk around again.

As she paced, her belly tingling with nervous anticipation, Julie reflected on just what she was intending to do. She was letting a man into her room for sex. Did that make her a slut? When she thought about it in those terms, it certainly sounded like it. If a woman told her that she had done exactly what Julie was intending to do, what would Julie think of her? That she was a slut? Most likely.

Any time now Greg could walk in that door. When he did, what would he do? Would he tell her to suck his cock again? Probably. Would she? Most likely. Hadn't she been fantasizing about it just before dinner? Did that make her a slut? If Julie heard of another woman doing the same, what would Julie think of her? That was simple... that the woman was a slut.

Who else but a slut would let in a man she hardly knew? Kneel obediently when he told her to suck his cock? That pretty much answered her question.

Julie was a slut.

At least by that narrowly defined criteria she was. But wasn't a slut a woman who would do that for any man? Julie certainly wasn't in that category. True, she was probably about to suck the cock of a man who was not her husband. But it was a particular man. Not just anyone. Right?

Julie couldn't decide. Maybe that made her a slut, maybe it didn't. While she cringed at the thought of being labeled as a slut, she also knew how hot and exciting it felt to act like one. And maybe that's all she was doing anyway, right? Just acting like a slut?

It was confusing. The thought that she might somehow be "turning into" a slut wasn't a particularly pleasant thought. What if this was only a first step? What if, now that she discovered this side of her, she would start wanting to explore it? Julie wasn't particularly worried about that scenario. It seemed unlikely and far away. She was more preoccupied with musings about whether or not a one-night stand like this made her a slut.

She paced again, sat again and paced again while all these thoughts turned in her head. Where was he anyway? And what kind of impatient slut was she for wanting him to hurry up and get here?

Another thought pushed its way into her head. What was going to happen when Greg got there? Not in general. She knew that. But when he walked in the door, what would he say? What should she say? Julie remembered shaking his hand at the meeting earlier, thinking how strange that was considering what the two of them were planning on doing.

But what was going to happen? Julie had never had sex this way before... a man just walking in to fuck her. She was used to a traditional date with lots of flirting that led to making out that led to groping that led to foreplay that led to sex. That wasn't the plan tonight though, was it?

So what was she supposed to say to a man who was walking into her room to fuck her? If it was a foregone conclusion that she would, what did either one of them need to say? At the same time, Julie didn't know if she could simply fuck without any of the normal stimulation that built up to the intimacy.

It left her with a nervous, uncomfortable feeling. Julie didn't like feeling awkward or out of sorts. She was never one to look as if she didn't know what she was doing. The idea that she felt unsure of herself and what she should do or say irritated her.

It shouldn't be so damn difficult, she chastised herself. Greg was going to walk in and they were going to fuck. What else was there?

But there was something more, Julie felt. What would happen between him entering the room and them getting into bed together? "Hi, how are you? Ready to fuck?" just didn't work.

Greg, of course, would be comfortable. He probably had plenty of experience in these matters. And that only made Julie feel more self-conscious. She didn't want to be standing there awkwardly trying to make conversation or something ridiculous like that. And she couldn't picture ripping off her clothes and flinging herself at him without any warm up.

Julie paced around the small room for a few minutes trying to decide what to do to cover up the uncertainty she felt. She stopped and looked at herself in the mirror. Her silky black hair was still pulled back. She let it down and shook her head, causing it to fall in her eyes. She brushed it back and looked at herself again. She liked the way her breasts stretched the fabric of her blouse tight. Julie also liked her hourglass figure. Her waist was thin and her hips had an inviting swell to them. She was definitely very feminine looking and, in her own humble opinion, quite attractive.

But her uncertainty about what to do when Greg arrived left her feeling very unsexy. She didn't want to seem awkward. Surely there had to be some way of getting past that to the sex? What if she just took off all her clothes and waited for him in bed? It wasn't like he was going to knock, right? He had the key and would simply let himself in. Once inside, he'd find Julie waiting naked under the sheets and... well, then he would handle it from there.

It seemed a little cliche for Julie's taste... waiting in bed naked. But she couldn't think of anything to say that wouldn't feel silly. And she couldn't picture herself being the aggressor. Not that she couldn't be aggressive in bed, but this was a scenario unlike anything she had ever encountered. She didn't trust herself to be able to pull off such an active role. Especially with a guy like Greg who had much more experience in these situations.

Still not convinced it was the best course of action, but unable to come up with an alternative, Julie began unbuttoning her blouse. She took it off and her bra too and stood admiring her breasts in the mirror for a moment. Yes, these were nice big titties. The kind men loved. With breasts like this, why couldn't she just lay in bed naked and let the man worry about what to say and what to do? She smiled at the thought.

Then she slipped out of her skirt and panties, admiring her figure, her thighs and the neatly trimmed triangle of hair between them. Yes, she could lay in bed with those legs spread, so inviting...

Julie remembered laying in Greg's hotel bed after he had fucked her. The way she lay with her knees up and legs spread wide. Oh, she had felt like such a slut, the way she was so open for him to see. And it had felt good, hadn't it? Yes, she had loved the way his eyes looked between her legs. The way she had put her pussy on display for him. And she was about to do that again, wasn't she?

Her belly tingled with anticipation. She could feel a slight throb beginning between her legs. Any time now a man was going to walk through that door. And she was going to be waiting for him in bed naked. God, it felt so slutty! And damn if it didn't turn her on!

Julie took the blanket off the bed and slipped in under the sheet. She lay with her knees up and legs spread, but it didn't feel right. Not yet, she thought. She took a more demure pose with her legs closer together and straight out in front of her.

She pulled the sheet up to cover her breasts, then reconsidered and pulled it down to expose them. She experimented for a minute or two before coming up with a pose she liked: one breast covered by the sheet and the other partially covered, just a hint of nipple showing. If that didn't get Greg going, Julie didn't know what would.

The thought of him looking at her, laying her like this... his eyes roaming over her before stopping at her partly exposed nipple... Mmmmm... She slipped a finger between her folds and savored the warm wetness that was beginning to gather there.

Oh, God! Where was he? Julie could hardly wait another second. She wanted to roll onto her hands and knees and feel that big cock slide into her, pound her into a state of euphoria, make her cum so hard her head would exploded. She slipped a finger into her now-wet pussy just as she heard the door open.

Julie immediately slipped her finger out, almost feeling guilty, like she had been caught doing something she shouldn't. From the bed, she couldn't see the door, but surely Greg could see her legs under the sheets. So he already knew that she was waiting in bed for him. Would he expect her naked under the covers? Maybe. Or maybe wearing some slinky lingerie.

Julie couldn't believe that, not only had she not thought to bring some, it hadn't even occurred to her until this very moment! God, she was bad at this!

The door was just clicking shut as Greg walked in where Julie could see him. He was dressed as he had been at dinner. Julie felt short of breath, her pulse pounding in her throat. He stopped at the end of the bed and looked down at her, smiling crookedly.

He was so tall, Julie thought. Of course, she knew he was tall, but because she was laying down, his height was exaggerated. He towered over her. His eyes roamed over her and, just as she had intended, he stopped on the nipple that was peeking out from the sheet.

Julie's whole body flushed with a warm tingle under Greg's gaze. God! She was naked under this sheet! Only a thin film of cotton stood between his eyes and her exposed body. The thought scared her a little bit, but thrilled her even more.

The two of them remained unmoving for a long, charged moment. Greg didn't even say hello before he tossed his jacket aside and began unbuttoning his shirt. Julie's heart started racing. She had to take a deep breath to steady herself. Oh God, this was getting her hot!

Greg's eyes fell on Julie's and she felt another surge of excitement, her pulse skipping wildly. His gray blue eyes seemed to peel away the sheet and leave her completely exposed. Not just her body, but her inner self. Surely he could see it... that tonight she was his slut.

"Mmmmm..." Greg nodded approvingly as he pulled off his shirt and tossed it aside. Julie drew another deep breath as her eyes took in his muscular chest, strong arms and big hands. "Already in bed. Very nice."

Julie didn't know what to say, so she smiled at him and made a show of realizing her nipple was exposed and pulled up the sheet to cover it. Greg gave a slight snort of amusement. Clearly he wasn't fooled by her contrived display of modesty.

"Show me," he said, nodding toward her breasts. The tingle between her legs intensified, her body temperature felt like it rose several degrees. Still smiling at him, trying not to seem hesitant, Julie pulled the sheet away to expose one of her breasts. "Nice," Greg said simply, giving her another nod.

He kicked off his shoes and sat on the bed beside her, grabbing her exposed breast firmly with one of his large, powerful hands. He squeezed, hard and firm.

"Aaahhh!" Julie responded involuntarily, her back arching slightly. It was as if his hand squeezed a burst of electricity from her breast. It connected instantly with her pussy, causing a new flood of wetness. His fingers clamped on her nipple, giving it a slight pinch and she arched again as the sensation intensified.

Men had grabbed her tits before, Julie realized, but never with this effect. She didn't know why. Maybe it was the intensity of the situation, being naked and waiting for him, being grabbed by him with barely a hello. Or was it the way he told her to pull the sheet down? That she obeyed without thinking?

Greg leaned down and covered Julie's mouth with his own. He squeezed her breast again as his lips interlocked with hers in a passionate embrace. She could feel the rough skin of his chin against hers, taste the masculine flavor of his lips. It was a long, sensual mating of their lips as they twisted and pressed their mouths together. It wasn't hurried or frantic, but a slow, powerful coupling.

Julie gasped and drew yet another deep breath as Greg broke the contact. Oh, her body was almost vibrating with anticipation! At that very moment, Julie knew that Greg owned her. For tonight she was his completely. The thrill of his hands and his lips on her was overpowering. She could sense limitless possibilities for excitement, fulfillment.

She pushed her head back in the pillow, her hair swirled around her. She looked up at him and told him with her eyes what her voice could not. That she wanted him to take her. Whatever he wanted, she would give him. Tonight she was, without reservation, his. And if that made her a slut, then she was a slut.

His willing slut.

Greg's eyes looked back into hers, reading the message there. He recognized it for what it was, of course. Doubtless, it was a look he had seen before.

For Julie the moment of surrender was exquisite. Erotic and liberating. Electrifying. There was probably a similar moment the first night she was with Greg. But this time she was consciously aware of it and it thrilled her. Not just because she was surrendering herself to him, but because Greg knew what to do with a woman who surrendered.

Greg took hold of the sheet and threw it back, exposing Julie's naked body. She gasped involuntarily before catching herself. Of course she wanted him to see her, get aroused looking at her. She wanted her feminine beauty to fuel his lust, drive him wild so he would give her the most incredible fuck he could. It was just so sudden, unexpected that it momentarily stole her breath away.

His eyes soaked in every curve of her body as his fingers left her breast and traced their way down to her hip, then across her belly and down to her pubic mound. They twirled in the short curly hairs there for a moment before gliding down the inside of her thigh.

The gentle touch of his finger so close, yet not close enough drove Julie crazy. Her back arched still further, her mouth opening wide in a silent scream. His fingers reached her knee then moved across to the inside of her other thigh. As they slid up toward her throbbing pussy, Julie tried to will him to touch her lips and clit. But instead his fingers skirted her most sensitive areas and ran along her belly and up to her breasts again.

The slightest little squeal of disappointment escaped her lips as he deliberately avoided her moistened lips. His smirk widened a little as he encircled her nipple again and gave it a slight pinch.

"Are you just going to tease me?" Julie asked breathlessly. By way of reply, Greg stood up and undid his belt, then his pants. He reached inside and fished out his cock. He was only partially erect, but it was enough to make Julie marvel again at his size. There it was, his long, thick manhood, less than a couple feet from her face. She could see every vein and wrinkle in it.

She felt herself salivate as she looked up at him expectantly. She knew what she wanted to do, but what she really wanted was for him to tell her to do it.

He stood beside the bed for what seemed like an eternity, his semi-erect member dangling within her reach. He looked down where she lay naked on the bed, sizing her up, knowing what she was waiting for and deliberately waiting to give it to her. Then he nodded to her.

"Go ahead," he said. "Suck it. Suck my cock, Julie."

His words were perfect, exactly what she wanted to hear and said just the way she wanted to hear them. There was no doubt in his voice that she would do as he told her. Why was that so compelling? Julie didn't know. But she did know she had never wanted a man in her mouth more than she did at that moment.

Rolling on to her side, Julie took hold of Greg's cock around the base and leaned toward him. She opened her mouth to capture him, then hesitated for a second. He must have understood instinctively why she hesitated.

"Suck my cock," he said, more forcefully.

Her pussy responded to his words with a flood of throbbing wetness as she wrapped her lips around his cock. As she felt that first contact with her mouth, the excited butterflies in her belly turned to fireworks. It was such a rush of excitement that all Julie could do was close her eyes and hold his cock in her mouth until it passed. God! Since when did she get such a thrill out of giving head?

There was no doubt about it, that's exactly what it was: a thrill. As his member stiffened, thickened in her mouth, the tingling and excitement intensified. She could feel the vein in his cock swelling on her tongue and it was driving her crazy.

She slid her lips slowly down his shaft, covering him with her saliva. About half way down she found herself flirting with her gag reflex again. Julie wanted so badly to be able to take his whole length, take him down her throat. But she couldn't get past that reflex and, once again, decided it was safer not to try.

She slid her lips slowly up then back down again, loving the feel of the smooth, taut skin on her tongue and lips. When she came up again, she gave his head a few long, loving licks. Then she took him back into the warmth of her mouth again, feeling him stiffen to his full length. He rewarded her with a soft moan.

Once again, Julie found herself understanding why the woman she had seen with Greg in his car had been content to give him a blow job. Not that Julie wanted to forego the incredible fucking that Greg would give her, no. But she did find it undeniably, if inexplicably, appealing, the thought of sucking him until he came in her mouth.

KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers