Julie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers

The way he stood over her, looked down, watched her mouth moving on him. The way he had told her to do it, knowing that she would. Oh yes, she could certainly see herself bobbing enthusiastically on him, eagerly anticipating his climax. As turned on as she was--as much as she wanted him to fuck her--if he wanted to cum in her mouth, she was willing to suck him until he did.

That thought spurred her to slide her lips up and down his thick shaft faster. Not because she wanted him to cum, but because she wanted him to know that it was up to him. Of course she wanted him to fuck her, but she would put his pleasure in front of her own. That was the message she conveyed to him as she sucked him more aggressively.

She paused for a moment to get on her hands and knees on the bed facing him. Now that she wasn't laying at an awkward angle, she could suck him in earnest. She sucked him hard and fast for several minutes, loving how big his cock was, how it stretched and filled her mouth. She slathered his member with her saliva, caressed it with her lips and tongue. It was such a joy to have him in her mouth.

That was a ridiculous thought to have, she knew. This wasn't some fairy tale romance. This was down and dirty hotel room cocksucking! But the feeling was there, nonetheless. She felt nothing short of delighted to have her lips around his stiff member.

As she sucked, Julie felt his fingers running through her hair, his hand cupping her chin, her throat. She heard his approving moans and grunts, felt the involuntary spasms that shook him when she did something his body responded to. Every touch, every nuance of his reactions triggered more wetness between her own legs. Her pussy was practically throbbing.

God! How could she get so wet, so turned on from sucking cock if she wasn't a slut? A cocksucking slut. Julie sat back on her heels and slipped her lips up to the tip of his cock. With her hand, she held his shaft at an angle so she could look up at him.

Greg was looking down steadily, smirking of course. He was smirking because Julie was sucking his cock. And loving it. And he knew it. She was a married woman who, just a few weeks ago wouldn't give him the time of day; had been chafed by his arrogance, thought he was an asshole. Now she was thinking how wonderful it felt to have his cock in her mouth; how incredible it would be to taste his cum; how she would swallow every drop. Damn right he was smirking!

With her face tilted up so he could see it clearly, Julie closed her eyes and, as sensually as she could, slid her mouth back down his well-moistened shaft. She couldn't get quite as much of him in her mouth with her head at that angle, but she wanted him to see her face. See her lidded eyes and the look that would tell him his satisfaction was all that mattered.

She paused and held him in her mouth for a moment, unmoving, before ascending again. She let out a moan of her own as she did. It wasn't deliberate. It just happened. She gasped and let him slip from her mouth. She took a deep breath to steady herself as she rubbed him on her face, traced her eyelids with his head.

Julie realized with surprise that she was close to cumming. She hadn't touched herself, nor had Greg. She had never cum without some kind of direct stimulation before. Would she... could she? Just from having his cock in her mouth? Her body trembled as she took him back into her mouth. She sucked slowly for a moment, not sure what was about to happen. It was so strange to feel her body respond in a way it never had before. It was exciting, but it was damn scary too.

She cupped his balls and bobbed slowly on him, trying not to let herself get any more worked up than she already was. This was uncharted territory and Julie couldn't help but be cautious. Still, just the sound of Greg's slow, deep breaths, his low sighs and the occasional spasm of his cock in her mouth were continuing to heighten her arousal. She was already well past the point she would have suspected she could reach. Even the first night with Greg she hadn't felt anything like this.

Was she really going to reach orgasm just from sucking his cock?

She loosened her lips around his organ to let out a breathy sigh. Greg must have sensed just how turned on Julie was getting.

"You like it, don't you?" he asked in a husky voice. Her body shivered in response as she tried to resume sucking him. "You like sucking my cock, don't you, Julie?" The tremors were stronger this time. Julie knew that if either one of them touched her clit at that moment, she would cum instantly.

"Say it," Greg instructed. "Tell me you like it." A little squeal came out of Julie's mouth. She looked up at him in surprise, feeling heat rising in her cheeks.

Was she blushing? Blushing? She wasn't some damn schoolgirl!

Julie couldn't meet his gaze and even after she slipped his cock out of her mouth, she found herself having difficulty saying it.

"I... I like it," she managed after a moment's hesitation.

"Tell me what you like." Another long pause as she looked at the cock she held in her hand, glistening with her saliva. Then she looked up at him, still slightly embarrassed, but resolved.

"I like sucking your cock, Greg." She put him back in her mouth and slid as far down as she could, her eyes locked on his. His eyes never wavered from hers.

"You want me to cum in your mouth." It wasn't a question. Julie's eyes closed as another involuntary whimper came out of her. She did, didn't she? Her body shook with anticipation. Oh, God! At that moment, she wanted it. Wanted it like she had never wanted it in her life. Julie felt for sure that if he were to cum in her mouth right then, it would set off her own orgasm. She held him in her mouth as she trembled, awaiting that hot sticky blast.

But it didn't come. Instead, Greg pulled away from her.

"Time for that later," he said, smirking. "Turn around," he instructed as he stepped out of his pants. As Julie did so, she heard the unmistakable crinkle of cellophane. Greg was putting on a condom to fuck her. The thought made her spasm and quiver as she flirted with the brink of orgasm.

She grabbed the pillow beside her and, bracing herself on her elbows, buried her face in it. When Greg stepped up behind her, her whole body flushed with a warm tingle, even before he touched her. A low gurgling moan was emanating from somewhere deep inside her as Greg slipped the head of his cock into her sopping wet pussy.

Her hips bucked almost instantly, causing him to slip from her. Patiently, Greg slipped himself back into her. Her hips spasmed again, but not enough to cause him to come out. Her back arched as she lifted her ass high in the air. He plunged into her and immediately it sent Julie over the edge. She clamped her face with the pillow as she screamed into it. Her body twitched and shook and spasmed as something huge detonated inside her, flooding her whole body with a tidal surge of ecstasy.

It didn't begin between her legs and spread out. No, it was more like it enveloped her entire being at once. Muscles contracted and she writhed as she came. And she kept cumming. It wasn't just a big orgasm, it was all-consuming. It seemed like it was never going to end. The intensity of it was indescribable. Every molecule in her seemed to be stretched to its breaking point, like her very being would be shattered by the force of it. And it didn't relent. Julie's mind conjured a picture of a freight train rolling by, a never ending thunder of wheels. In like manner, her orgasm kept rolling, knotting and twisting her insides as roared through her.

When she could finally breathe again, she lifted her head from the pillow. How many times had she screamed into it? God, she had no idea. She couldn't remember any, but it could have easily been a dozen times. Greg was still inside her, his thick cock deep and unmoving as her pussy clenched and unclenched around it in post-orgasmic spasms.

Her body was sweaty and trembling. She was gasping for breath, her heart racing. My God, what had happened? She had never felt anything like that before. A man who could give her an orgasm like that... Wow! A man like that could own her! Julie had been willing to put his pleasure ahead of her own before. Now... well, she just wanted to make sure he felt every bit as good as he made her feel!

She rocked back and forth against Greg's cock slowly, still too sensitive from her orgasm to go to fast or too hard. He seemed to understand and let Julie set the pace. His hands gripped her hips firmly, but he let her rock herself back and forth, sliding him in and out of her still spasming pussy.

Julie didn't know how long she rocked like that, back and forth on Greg's cock. She was in a bit of a post orgasm haze, only partially aware of the world around her. The warmth in her belly and her limbs, the soft buzzing in her head eclipsed most of her surroundings. She just rocked on his powerful member, letting the sensations wash over her as her body quivered and trembled.

Eventually, Julie's breathing returned to normal and her eyes began to function again. No sooner did she feel herself return to awareness than Greg began to thrust himself into her. He stood behind her, next to the bed where she was on all fours. His hands had a firm grip on Julie's nicely curved hips and his thighs smacked against her tight ass.

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Julie panted with each pump of his shaft. Somewhere in her head she was thinking that she wasn't ready for this yet. She was still half delirious from the force and duration of the orgasm she had just experienced. She could hardly think straight as she felt him fill her up, over and over... a little more forcefully each time until their flesh was slapping together audibly.

Julie braced herself on her elbows, her mouth pressed into the pillow to muffle her cries. Had she screamed? She didn't know. She wasn't even sure if her eyes were open. All of her existence boiled down to Greg's cock and the way he pounded it deep into her, stretching her pussy as he poked his length almost into her abdomen. He was thrusting so hard and so deep, it almost felt like little punches to her belly.

Then, over the buzzing in her ears, Julie heard a SMACK! and felt a hot stinging sensation. At first she couldn't tell what or where, but then he slapped her ass a second time and she realized what had happened. Greg was slapping her ass cheek. And slapping it rather hard.

And she liked it. She really liked it.

"Oh, God!" she squealed as his hand delivered another stinging blow. What the hell kind of woman was she that she was getting into such rough treatment? He continued to fuck her, driving into her repeatedly with his strong thrusts. And as good as it felt, Julie found herself bracing for... no, anticipating, another slap. As the stinging faded, she wanted him to do it again.

God it was so hot... his big cock pounding her while he slapped her ass! Was it the sluttiness? The actual pain? The dominance it implied? Julie's head was whirling and there was no way she could say what it was that made it electrifying for her. All she knew was that she wanted another slap on her ass to punctuate his fucking.

"God, slap my ass!" she panted, impatient to feel the stinging impact again. But Greg didn't respond right away. He continued to manhandle her by her hips, plowing his sizeable tool into her. Julie rocked back hard into each of his powerful thrusts, absorbing the impact with her stretched pussy. Then, without warning, another SMACK! on her other ass cheek.

"Aaahhh!" Julie cried in response, loving the firm power of the blow, savoring the sting it delivered. It combined so exquisitely with the heat and adrenalin Greg's thick cock was churning up within her. It was a spectacular mixture of pleasure and pain that gripped her insides, took her to a new plateau of stimulation.

Oh, God! If the orgasm she felt building now was anything like the last one...

Abruptly, Greg pulled himself out of her. The withdraw of that hefty member left a void inside Julie and she gasped at the sudden loss of it. Before she could even look back at Greg to see why he had done it, his strong hands were rolling her over onto her back. At the same time he moved her bodily to the center of the bed.

Then he climbed into bed and positioned himself between her legs. Julie looked up at him through the matted, sweaty hair across her face. He was kneeling there with his meaty tool in his hand, getting positioned to put it back inside of her. She quivered with anticipation.

Julie brought her knees up and spread them wide, loving the slutty, inviting feeling of opening herself as completely as she could for him. He pressed her knees back and apart as he set himself to her swollen lips and pushed easily inside.

Another wail burst from her lips as her back arched underneath him and her head dug backward into the pillow. He was so big and thrusting so hard. She would never have thought her little body could accommodate such a thick, nine inch cock. Especially not the way Greg was pounding away at her so forcefully.

Julie was loving it. The sheer intensity of the pleasure seemed like it would turn her head inside out. It was so powerful that all she was aware of was the feeling of him thrusting in and out of her. All other senses and parts of her body were reduced to a dim background noise. The room was a blur, her own hoarse screams of ecstasy a distant echo.

Then Greg's hand closed around her breast, squeezing it, kneading it, pinching her nipple. The additional stimulation totally blew her away. The room around her vanished. Julie didn't know if she had closed her eyes or not, but she couldn't make out anything around her. The connection between her pussy and his hand on her breast was like a trail of gasoline that had been ignited. The pleasure was so intense it almost felt like she was on fire. Her screams and moans were reduced to breathless gasps.

In and out Greg's throbbing member pounded, his belly and hers slapping together. She writhed beneath him, scarcely aware of anything but the orgasm that was about to envelope her, consume her.

Greg must have sensed Julie was close and he increased his pace, his forcefulness. Julie responded to his thrusts with a low, throaty grunts. "Uhh... uhh... uhh..." Her body felt like a sponge, soaking up the pleasure, the adrenalin Greg's cock was eliciting. Any moment now her orgasm would hit her, the hand that would grab her and wring every last drop of them from her.

Julie's body shook as her orgasm detonated inside her. It was like the flash of a camera in slow motion. It was brilliant and intense and instantaneous... but it stayed, undiminished. Her head was back, her mouth open but whether or not a sound came out of her, she couldn't say.

Her body arched beneath Greg's weight, her legs twisting and spasming in the air as he repeatedly rocked into her, driving the power of her orgasm still higher. The gasoline-on-fire feeling engulfed her entirely and she didn't know how she could contain such intensity without exploding. It was more of a volcanic eruption than an orgasm, the magma filling her body with its heat, its fiery passion. Surely she would burst into flames and be consumed by such potent ecstasy.

And Julie kept cumming. It didn't seem to ever stop. Her pussy was spasming around Greg's cock, electrified. Her body continued to buck and writhe in the throes of passion. The world had become a dim buzzing around her as every inch of her body seemed to hum with energy. The energy turned into heat, sending a high temperature surge through her. Then everything was tingling as the wave subsided.

Julie lay panting, completely, utterly exhausted. Her body still twitched and spasmed with tremendous aftershocks. She slowly closed and opened her eyes a few times before the room around her came back into focus. She became aware of a high pitched whimper that seemed to be synchronized with her own rapid breathing. By turns she realized that the sound was coming from her. And even as that became clear, she was unable to stop it. Was she even trying? She wasn't sure.

Then something caught her immediate attention. Greg's cock, holding still deep in her still-spasming pussy was starting to withdraw. Her head snapped up and looked down between her legs. Greg was up on his elbows and knees and she could see his still erect cock slipping from her. Another involuntary gasp burst from her.

The head of Greg's cock reached her lips and hovered there. He rubbed himself against her sensitive folds, eliciting more post-orgasm tremors from her. Then, with no warning, he plunged his full nine inches back into her. The result was shattering. Julie's body wrenched and convulsed as new orgasm exploded inside her.

It was perhaps not as powerful as its predecessor, but in her weakened and unprepared state, it was devastating. She shrieked, her fingers knotting in the sheets as her back arched violently. She could feel the tingling again, shooting out to every corner of her. The orgasm passed much more quickly this time, but left her far more breathless. The unexpected nature of it was something Julie had never experienced. She had no chance to brace herself for the onslaught. The thrill of it, the electricity of it reached deeper, hit with more force, than anything she had experienced before.

Still gripping the sheets on either side of her, with her hair spilled all around her, Julie looked up at Greg smiling weakly. She was still panting, trying to regain her breath as she watched him look down at her. He knew what he was looking at. He knew how incredibly satisfied Julie was at that moment.

Sure, Greg knew what a satisfied woman looked like. That's exactly what Julie was as he looked down at her with his smirk. And that smirk that had at one time so galled her, was now a welcome sight. A man who could fuck her like that, make her cum like that, he could smirk all he wanted. Yes, it was the smirk a man wore when he saw a woman who would do anything to please him.

Even as she thought that, Julie realized that Greg was still deep inside her, his cock as hard as ever. Oh, God! He still hadn't cum! Julie didn't think she could handle another orgasm yet. She was too spent--and too sensitive--to let him keep fucking her like that. His smirk widened a little.

"Tell me what you want," he said, gently sliding back and forth in her. Even that little bit of motion was too much stimulation in her over-sensitive state. She gasped and grabbed at his hips to stop him.

"Oh God!," she breathed, a smile spreading across her face. "That was incredible!" She threw her head back into the pillow and pushed her hair back out of her face. She looked back up at him. "Let me make you feel good now."

Greg tickled her dripping lips with the head of his cock again and she twitched and bucked at his touch. Oh she was definitely too sensitive right now. She pulled her legs out from under him, surprised how they felt so heavy and so light at the same time. The tingling afterglow of her orgasms was still coursing through her and it gave her limbs a strange, detached feeling.

Julie turned around to face Greg and pulled at his condom, yanking it off and tossing it aside. Her body shuddered again as she took hold of his thick shaft. Oh, it felt so good to wrap her hand around that incredibly beefy member! She looked up at him and, opening her mouth, leaned forward.

But Greg stopped her, putting his hand to her forehead. With no explanation, he climbed out of the bed and stood beside it. Julie crawled to the edge of the bed and reached for him again.

"Nope," Greg said, shaking his head. "Not like that." Julie looked at him and blinked, confused. "You want to suck my cock, don't you?" She nodded, an embarrassed smile on her face.

KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers