Julie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers

"Then get on your knees."

Even after the incredible fucking and orgasms she had just experienced, Greg's words had a powerful effect on her. She gasped as realized what he wanted. He wanted Julie on her knees, compliant... submissive. She felt a fresh flood of wetness between her legs. After all she had just been through, she didn't know if she could stand any more arousal.

He had told her to get on her knees. And when she did, he would tell her to suck his cock. The thought of it was driving her crazy. Oh yes, she did want to lavish his cock with her oral skills, give him a dose of the pleasure he had given her, bring him to release in her mouth. But the thought of him telling her to do it was the cherry on top.

As all these thoughts raced through her head, as the wetness pulsed in her ravaged pussy, all she could do was remain motionless on the bed.

"Julie." She looked up at him then down his muscular chest, down his washboard abs and down to his big erection sticking out at her. Her mouth watered as her eyes went back up to his.

"Get on your knees."

Without further thought, Julie got out of the bed and stood before him. She looked up at him, licking her lips invitingly. He leaned his head down and put his lips to hers, kissing her passionately as her hand wrapped around his cock.

Julie stroked Greg's cock as her tongue darted up into his mouth, flicking along its roof and getting entangled with his tongue. He pushed her tongue back into her mouth and followed it with his own. Julie wrapped her lips around it and gave it a soft gentle sucking, a brief preview of what she would soon be doing with the cock she was stroking.

His tongue slipped away from her and his lips moved along her cheek and up to her ear. He brushed her silky hair back and slipped her earlobe into his mouth. The whole side of her body tingled as he nibbled on it and then slipped his tongue into her ear.

Julie threw her head back, exposing her throat to him and, like a wolf, Greg did not hesitate. His tongue quickly slid down under her jaw and to the sensitive skin just below her larynx. His teeth scraped against her throat like he was indeed a wolf... a wolf taking down his prey. She moaned as his licks and nibbles and bites sent shivers through her.

Then Greg straightened up and looked down into her eyes. His blue gray orbs burned into hers. And the smirk was curling his lips. Julie knew he was about to say the words she so longed to hear. The words that would make her feel like such a slut, especially because she wanted them. Needed them.

He put his hands on her shoulders and gave a gentle push down on them. Obediently, Julie sank to her knees. Her hand wrapped around his shaft and her eyes on his, she waited to hear him say it. Tell her to do it. Oh God, she could hardly wait! What the hell had gotten into her?

"Suck my cock."

The wetness between her legs surged and the warmth in her belly spread out until her whole body was flushed with a warm wave of arousal. The thought that being told to suck a cock could have that effect on her was so bizarre, so unexpected. But its power was undeniable.

She had been told to suck cock. When it was something she initiated, it was so different. When she was told to... well, then there was no holding back. It was all she could do to give the wettest, sloppiest, most satisfyingly slutty blow job she knew how.

That's what it was all about, wasn't it? If she was treated like a slut, she could suck cock like a slut. And as his words sent that tingle through her body, that was exactly what she felt like: a slut. A cocksucking slut. It was such a liberating, empowering feeling.

Julie opened her mouth wide to accommodate Greg's thick cock. She wrapped her lips around him and just the feel of that silky smooth cock skin on her tongue sent a surge through her. Greg moaned as she enveloped him, intensifying the thrill for her. God, hearing him moan like that when he was in her mouth was almost too much for her to bear.

Her lips slid down his shaft, bathing it in her saliva for the second time that night. As he reached the back of her mouth, she felt her gag reflex again. She wanted so badly to take him as deep as he would go; accept every inch of him into her oh-so-willing mouth. But the thought of gagging on him, ruining this incredibly erotic moment, dissuaded her.

With her hand wrapped around the base of his cock, Julie began sucking him slowly, steadily. She didn't want him to cum right away. She wanted this to last a while, give her time to thoroughly enjoy it. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the velvety feel of him, the thickness of him and the smell of him intermingled with the scent of her own juices still on him.

Her lips glided sensuously up and down his shaft as she added her own moans to Greg's. Julie realized she wasn't moaning for his sake. It was just happening. It felt so good to suck his dick that the sound simply found its way out of her.

As her head bobbed on him, Julie caressed the underside of his cock with her tongue, running it along his bulging vein, swirling it around his sensitive corona. Every grunt and moan she elicited made her wetter, more eager to satisfy him.

She took him out of her mouth and stroked him slowly as she ran her tongue down to his balls. She gently licked them, tasting herself in the beads still glistening in his pubic hairs. She rolled his balls around on her tongue, took them into her mouth and played with them for a minute or two before returning his cock to her mouth.

"Yeah, that's it," Greg breathed. "Suck it. Suck my cock." Almost involuntarily, Julie began bobbing a little faster, so eager to do as he told her. "Yeah, that's good," Greg responded. "Suck it like that."

Julie's right hand was wrapped around his cock, holding it for her to suck. Her left hand was on Greg's thigh. As he spoke, she took her hand from his leg and grabbed her own breast. She squeezed it and pinched her nipple as she sucked him. The wetness between her legs turned into a throbbing inferno. Oh God! What kind of slut played with herself while she sucked cock?

Her body shuddered as she continued to slide her lips up and down his straining erection. It felt so good! She let go of his cock and grabbed her other breast. The sensation instantly intensified and Julie wondered if she was about to cum.

The thought of cumming with Greg's cock in her mouth sent another thrill through her body. She had never had an orgasm while giving head, let alone from giving head. The idea that she might be turned on enough to do so now was a turn on in itself.

"You love it, don't you?" Greg husked. "You love sucking cock." Julie moaned and bobbed faster in reply. "Yeah, I knew you were a fuckin' cocksucker," he continued. "The first time I saw you. Yeah, I knew I wanted your lips wrapped around my cock."

"MMMmmmmmaaaahhhhh!" As Julie felt her orgasm approach, she opened her mouth and groaned around Greg's shaft. It wasn't a big orgasm, but it was somehow... deeper, different than any she had known before. She was cumming without anyone or anything touching her pussy or her clit. It was as strange as it was powerful and her body shook and spasmed as a deep, hot flush spread out through her. She took hold of his cock and pulled her mouth away as her empty pussy clenched and her insides trembled.

When the passion passed, Julie wrapped her mouth around Greg's cock and began sucking him hard and fast. She could wait no longer. She needed to bring him to release. She had to taste his satisfaction as he discharged in her mouth.

She bobbed faster, throwing herself into the act of sucking him. Was his cock stiffening? Was he about to cum? She bobbed recklessly, her hair flying around her face, spit dripping from her mouth in long streams.

"Oh God yeah," Greg groaned. "Ooh, you're a hot fuckin' cocksucker!" His hands were running through her hair as her lips pumped up and down on his throbbing cock. "Aaahh.. yeaaahhh..." he panted, and she could tell he was getting close. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth!"

He let out a primal groan as his cock swelled and stiffened in Julie's mouth. Then she felt the first hot, sticky blast splatter across her tongue and hit the back of her throat. She didn't even consider slowing her frantic pace as a second jet and then a third pumped into her mouth. Her forehead creased as she struggled to contain his eruption with her lips as she continued to suck.

Julie's mouth was full of his salty cum. And she was still sucking slowly on him, pumping him with her hand, milking every drop out of him. She looked up at him as she licked the last traces of it from the head of his cock and then swallowed.

As his thick, gooey load slid down the back of her throat, Julie felt a sublime satisfaction. Greg looking down at her, spent and satisfied was pure pleasure that radiated throughout her being.

There was a time when a mouthful of cum would have been just a necessary evil for her. Tonight, it was a nectar. As she knelt on the floor before him, his cock still inches from her face, Julie found herself savoring Greg's aftertaste and feeling hot and slutty at the way she swallowed his cum. God! She never even swallowed her husband's cum! But with Greg it seemed so... necessary. For a man like Greg, Julie knew she had to kneel and she had to swallow. And in both cases she found herself absurdly willing.

She ran her fingers around her lips. Oh God! How could this be? How had it become such an exciting, orgasm-inducing thing for her? Why was sucking Greg's cock such a thrill for her? Why did it feel so good, so delightfully naughty to swallow his sperm? Why had she gotten so turned on hearing him call her a cocksucker?

Julie leaned forward and took him back in her mouth. He was softening and sensitive, so she was careful to suck very gently. It had felt so incredibly good that she didn't want to stop, but eventually he pulled away from her.

It was such a weird phenomena, feeling disappointed that she had to stop giving head. She almost giggled. God, what was she turning into?

Greg looked down and ran a hand through her hair as the fingers from his other hand caressed Julie's cheek. The smirk was still there, but more subtle now. He was no longer the man who had ordered her to her knees. He was now a man showing his appreciation for the pleasure Julie had given him. The confidence and arrogance were still there, but softened, tempered by the satisfaction she had provided.

Julie looked up at him, trying to express with her eyes what she felt. She couldn't think of any words to say that wouldn't sound awkward or even foolish. She settled for letting her eyes convey the depth of the pleasure she had experienced at his hands.

Did he see it? Did he understand that he had taken her to heights she had never known? Heights she had never even suspected existed? That she had never been so willing to give herself to a man? To please a man?

Greg reached down and lifted Julie to her feet and then the two of them toppled into the bed. His arms were around her, his hands running up and down her back, across her neck and shoulders, tenderly caressing and massaging her. Julie's hands sought him out as well, enjoying the feel of his tightly muscled body.

Their lips found each others' and Julie was surprised by the passion she experienced in those kisses. They were deep, wet and powerful. The kind of kisses lovers exchanged. In a frenzy of lips and tongues, Julie found herself getting aroused all over again.

She had been to such heights, experienced such ecstasy that it almost hurt to get turned on again. But it was happening. As Greg's lips devoured hers, as they covered her mouth, her chin, cheeks and eyes with wet kisses, Julie's body started to flutter and tingle anew. When his hand grabbed her breast, squeezed it and pinched her nipple, the fire in her pussy was rekindled.

Oh God! Was he going to fuck her again? She might lose her mind before this night was over!

Greg's tongue was caressing her throat as his lips and teeth nibbled on the sensitive skin there. Yes, the excitement was definitely building up again. The tingling was running up and down her body and the tremors were beginning to shake her again.

His mouth slipped down to her breasts, his tongue bathing first one then the other before he took her nipple in his mouth, His sucked and licked gently at it and she moaned in response. Then she felt his teeth nipping at her and the sharp immediacy of that contact sent a jolt through her.

Then he bit down hard and she screamed and pulled away. Oh God that hurt! But it hurt in a good way, didn't it? There was definitely another surge of wetness, another adrenaline shot that accompanied the pain. She sucked in a deep breath, trying hard to steady herself. Her nipple throbbed in time with her racing heartbeat, sending wave after wave of pleasure-pain coursing through her.

Greg's mouth moved to her other breast and Julie braced herself for another bolt of pain, but it didn't come. Greg licked and sucked her nipple and ran his tongue along the supple swell of her breast. As he did so, his hand slipped down across her belly and between her legs.

She forgot about his teeth and her breast the minute his finger touched her clit. Her hips twitched away from him. She was still sooo sensitive down there! But Greg persisted, working his fingers into the wetness in her folds and slowly working back to her clit. He was very gentle and slow in his caress.

"Haaaaaahhhhhh," Julie sighed as Greg's finger touched her just right. Her muscles in her back felt tired and weak as she arched again in pleasure. She felt like she had just run a marathon. Not that she hadn't had some good, long love making sessions before. But this was different. They really hadn't been at it that long. It was the intensity of the sex, the orgasms, that had left her so depleted.

With wet, sloppy sucking, Greg devoured Julie's breast, covering it in his saliva as his finger worked carefully between her legs. Julie thought for sure her head would explode. This was simply too much stimulation. She had been brought to one great orgasm after another and Greg still wasn't done with her. Despite her post-orgasm sensitivity, she could already feel Greg moving her toward yet another incredible eruption.

When he started kissing between her breasts and slowly working his way down her body, Julie knew she was in trouble. Oh God! The thought of him licking her after all of the stimulation she had had... It was too much to think about.

She loved having a man lick her. It almost always brought her to orgasm. But that was usually part of foreplay for her. As sensitive as she was right now, she wasn't sure she'd be able to stand it if Greg put his tongue to her clit. The mere idea was making her body buck and writhe.

Greg moved and repositioned himself between Julie's legs and continued kissing down her chest to her belly. His fingers were no longer rubbing her gently and she found herself lifting her ass, almost involuntarily trying to reconnect with their touch. His lips and tongue left a trail of warm wet kisses down her torso until he reached the top of her pubic triangle.

Then Greg shifted to run his tongue along the crease between her belly and thigh. He was so close! God she wanted his tongue to lick her pussy! Her back arched again, as she tried to capture his mouth. But Greg was in no hurry. His tongue slithered along the top of her thigh and then down the inside of it.

When he reached her knee, he switched his attention to her other leg, starting on the inside of that thigh, just above her knee. Slowly, his tongue moved up her thigh, getting closer and closer to where she wanted him. Just as he was about to reach her swollen, wet pussy lips, he stopped.

Julie gasped. She wanted to scream at him to lick her, pleasure her with his tongue. But she didn't. She knew he was in control. He would only prolong her agony if she tried to rush him.

He looked up at her from between her legs. He was, of course, smirking. Julie didn't care. She was almost shaking with anticipation. She sooo wanted to feel his warm tongue on her lips and clit.

He reached up and pinched her nipples a couple times and gave her a few soft, wet kisses on the insides of her thigh. God those kisses were so close!

When Greg finally put his tongue to Julie's pussy, he gave her a long, slow lick. It was everything she needed it to be. It was stimulating beyond belief and she moaned almost breathlessly. Oh, a warm tongue lapping at her swollen lips, her throbbing clit almost pushed her over the top again instantly.

But Greg was too skillful to let it happen too quickly. He followed the long, slow lick with some gentle, teasing nibbles, tantalizingly close to her sensitive areas, yet frustratingly far away. Julie squirmed, her hips gyrating as she tried to get his tongue to go where she wanted it. But he eluded her efforts, playfully giving attention to everything between her legs except what she needed him to.

Julie arched her back, trying to push herself into his face. Finally, he relented, his tongue slipping between her wet lips, mingling his saliva with the juices of her arousal. The effect was immediate. A bolt of pleasure erupted through her. God! His tongue was like a conductor's baton and he was masterfully conducting her to a symphonic orgasm.

In spite of the incredible orgasms Julie had already had... or maybe because of them, it didn't take Greg long to bring her to the brink yet again. His tongue swirled around her clit and slithered between her folds with ruthless precision. In minutes her body was shaking, her back arching as she felt another crescendo building ever so quickly.

Then the explosion came. Her hips bucked, slapping her pussy against Greg's tongue and face as the waves of pleasure surged through her. Her heels dug into the bed, as she raised herself up to meet Greg's tongue. The thick, dark triangle of hair between her legs ground against his nose as he continued to lick her. Her body writhed, the orgasm once again sustained so long that she thought she might lose her mind.

As the torrent of passion raged then subsided, Julie remained with her back arched as if frozen in ecstasy. Greg softly licked her as her juices dribbled down his chin. Then he leaned across her body and kissed her lips. She opened her mouth, sucking the taste of herself from his tongue, licking it from his lips and chin. It was thrilling and erotic to taste herself on his flesh. It made her wish he had fucked her without a condom, so she could have sucked her own juices from his cock.

Greg lay on top of her, kissing her passionately, running his hands up and down Julie's body. She, in turn, wrapped her legs around him, her hands massaging his shoulders and back, holding him against her. After a few moments of embrace, Greg rolled off onto the bed beside her.

Julie suddenly laughed. Greg braced himself on his elbow and looked at her, curious. Julie shook her head.

"Sorry," she said shaking her head. "I was just thinking about..." She shook her head again. "Never mind."

"No, don't leave me hanging," Greg replied, reaching over and squeezing her breast gently. It sent another flood of warmth through her. Had she ever been so aroused for so long?

"It's just that..." she hesitated, smiling and embarrassed. "When I met you and all... you, uh..."

"Seemed like an arrogant prick?" Greg suggested.

"To say the least!" Julie laughed. It seemed so unbelievable that mere weeks ago he was the most annoying person she had ever met. How could she have gone from that to this? It was so absurd that she couldn't help laugh again.

"I still am," he said. "An arrogant prick, that is." He squeezed her other breast. "At least now you know why."

KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers