Julie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
360 Followers

His words, his cock in her mouth and her fingers combined were too much. Julie's ass and hips twitched sharply as a starburst of warmth exploded through her body. It spread through her whole body in an instant. She could feel the flush of heat in her arms and fingers, in her thighs, calves and toes. Her whole body shook, almost causing her to gag on the long shaft in her mouth.

The wave passed and she fell back on her heels, breathing heavily and smiling broadly. "Oh, God that was good!" she said to Greg. "I never liked it like that!"

"Show me," said Greg, rubbing his throbbing cock against her lips. "Show me how much you love to suck my cock." His words triggered a fresh wetness and Julie wanted to do exactly as he directed. It took willpower not to throw her lips around him and resume pleasuring his incredible member.

"I got a better idea," she said, trying to sound confident and sexy. She stood up, turned around and lifted her skirt. "Why don't you bend me over and fuck me?" She braced herself on the table, looked over her shoulder and smiled sweetly at him. He looked at Julie's firm, bare ass and then at her face. He raised an eyebrow speculatively.

"I already got a shower," he said, shaking his head.

"Don't worry about that," Julie purred. "You shove that big cock of yours into me and make me cum and then I'll get back on my knees for you, okay?" Greg thought about it for just a moment before reaching into his suitcase and pulling out a condom. He opened the package, rolled it onto his erect cock and positioned himself behind Julie.

"You're gonna cum, alright," he affirmed as he placed one hand on her hip and grabbed his cock with the other. He pressed the head of his member against her wet opening. "Then you're going to suck my cock and swallow my cum," he said as he pushed into her.

"Ahhhhh!" cried Julie as Greg forced his log-like cock into her. Her elbows were resting on the table, her hands splayed wide to brace herself for Greg's onslaught. "Oh! Oh! Oh!" She had forgotten how big he was, how he stretched her. And he wasn't being particularly gentle this time. It was painful, the way he pushed himself into her, despite her natural lubrication.

But it was good pain. It was hot! Greg's cock was so big that it hurt her! Oh God! She loved it! He felt like he was man enough to split her in two!

After a half dozen strokes, Julie was able to relax and enjoy his penetration. He had both hands on her hips, rocking her back into every thrust, shoving his massive tool as deep into her as he could each time. Julie could feel him hitting up inside her, almost like he was punching her stomach. "Oooooohhhhhhhh! Oooooooohhhhhh! Oooooohhhhh!" she moaned.

"Yeah, you like that big cock in you, don't you?" Greg asked, giving her a couple especially hard thrusts. She nodded and moaned in agreement. "What are you going to do after it makes you cum?"

"Oooohhhh!" Julie replied, unable to form words.

"Tell me!" Greg persisted.

"I...I... ahhh... I'm going to... aaahhh... suck it," Julie panted. His cock pounding in and out of her made her feel so good she thought her head might explode. Oh God! He was going to make her cum, and cum big like he had before.

"That's right," Greg assured her as he shoved himself into her over and over again. "And it's gonna taste soooo good, isn't it?"

"Oh, God! Oh, God, Oh, GOOOOOOahhhhhh!" was all Julie could say. Her orgasm overtook her with a savage intensity, the room around her disappearing in a fog of ecstasy. The shock wave of pleasure that radiated out from her pussy shook her whole body for several long moments as Greg continued to pump her relentlessly.

Then Greg pushed himself deep into her, grabbing her hips and holding her there. That big cock so deep in her, impaling her with such energy, prolonged the tremors and surges of her orgasm. Her body shuddered and twitched for what seemed like an eternity as the heat continued to pump through her limbs, body and pussy.

When Greg finally withdrew, Julie lay breathing heavily on the table. She lay there, her ass presented to him as she caught her breath and gathered her wits. She was hoping that maybe he would put it back in her, fuck her to another incredible orgasm. But then she heard the elastic snap of his condom.

She stood and turned. There was that incredible, long, thick cock, standing straight out like it was pointing at her. God, she still had trouble believing that monster could fit in her petite body!

"Julie," Greg said in a syrupy voice. "Guess what's next?" She smiled. She knew what was next, of course. It had been her idea in the first place. But she didn't say so, because she knew what Greg was going to say and she wanted him to say it. "Get on your knees, Julie. Get on your knees and suck my fat cock."

His words made her shiver with anticipation, her pussy tingle as she knelt before him. She looked up at him.

"You make me cum like that," she breathed, licking his cock head, "and I'll suck your cock all day long. Mmmmm...." She bobbed her lips up and down on him, loving the feel and taste of him. Did the intensity of her orgasm make him taste better to her? Maybe. It was so unbelievably wonderful to have him in her mouth. Julie just wanted what she gave him to be as good as what he gave her.

"Greg," she said, slipping him out of her mouth. "You like it when a business woman sucks your cock, don't you?" She resumed sucking as he nodded.

"You know I do."

"Well, this business woman is going to go to work with your cum in her belly," she said, looking up at him through her eyelashes. She bobbed on him a few more times. "You like that, don't you?"

"Oohhh, yeah," he breathed.

"Too bad I'm on my way to work," Julie continued between sucks. "Or I'd have you cum all over my face." Her tongue swirled around his cock head. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She pushed as much of him into her mouth as she could take, then came back up with a long, wet slurping sound. "A business woman with your load all over her face?"

Greg groaned in obvious agreement.

"Maybe I should come back later and we could try it." She bobbed again, slurping up the saliva on his shaft. "Maybe you should show me what you can do to a tiny little thing like me," her lips closed around his head, her tongue darting out to caress it, "with a big fat cock like this!" She slapped herself on the side of the face a few times with his erection, then started sucking him faster.

Her words clearly had the desired effect. A few minutes later she could feel Greg swelling, stiffening as he approached his bursting point.

"I'm gonna cum," he panted. "I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" Then Julie felt the first sticky blast hit her tongue. She kept bobbing as his cock pumped a second and third jet into her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could and continued sucking on him until he pulled away, too sensitive to let her continue. She gripped the base of his shaft and squeezed a last bead out of him then licked it away. She swallowed what remained in her mouth and looked up at him, as if for approval.

God, that had been hot, Julie thought. There was a part of her that wanted to do it again right now. She was still basking in the afterglow of her own exquisite orgasm, not sure that she had given as much pleasure as she had received.

She stood up and straightened her clothes then reached out and gave his cock an affectionate squeeze.

"I need to use your bathroom for a second," she told him, slipping into it to clean herself up. When she came out, he was still standing in the middle of the room naked and she couldn't help looking at his cock. Even in its softened state, it was still such an impressive piece of manhood. No wonder he could tell women to get on their knees and suck it. A cock like that... well, it had found a submissive streak in Julie!

She walked up to him and took him in her hand again. This time she stepped close enough that she could slip him under her skirt and rub the head of his flaccid member against her folds. She could feel herself getting turned on all over again as she massaged herself with his cock.

"Where's my room key?" she asked with a purr. He looked at her for a long moment, expressionless. She kissed his chest, ran her tongue across it to his nipple and sucked briefly on it before asking again. "Where's my room key?" She let a little bit of sultry pout creep into her voice. She looked up at him, wide eyed, trying to look innocent and sweet. Like she wasn't rubbing his cock against her pussy lips.

Greg seemed to be debating. Did he have other plans that he was now thinking about canceling? Or did he want to keep Julie at more of a distance? Or did he just simply not want to let her be the one calling the shots?

She pushed him into her folds, letting her wetness coat him, entice him. She could feel him starting to stir again. She leaned down, pulled him out from under her skirt and licked her own juices off of him. She put him in her mouth again. Feeling him getting hard in her mouth was intensely exciting. She slipped more of him into her mouth, loving the way he grew as she did.

He was almost completely erect again when she released him and stood up. She stepped close again, lifting her skirt to let his cock rub against her again.

"Where's my key?" Julie was starting to feel a little nervous, but was careful not to let it show. Greg needed to see her as a temptress. A woman supremely confident in her ability to please a man.

She stole a glance at the clock. She would have to leave soon to make it to work on time. Greg probably had similar constraints. Still, he stood there without answering her.

Julie tried to play it cool. Slowly rubbing him against her pussy as if she could stand there all day like that. She took his hand and put it on her breast and encouraged him to squeeze. He did so, giving her more pleasure than she expected. A high pitched sigh slipped out of her.

"Tonight. Six-thirty. In the bar downstairs." Greg said at last. Julie felt a tingly thrill shoot through her. She had done it. He was going to see her tonight! It was an affirmation that she was hot and sexy and desirable to him. That he saw something in her that he couldn't get just anywhere. He still had the upper hand in this. But Julie felt like the balance had shifted at least slightly.

She let go of his cock and stood on her tip toes to kiss him. He wrapped his hand behind her head and gave her a surprisingly passionate kiss. His tongue quickly found hers and they intertwined back and forth between each others' mouths.

Julie broke away panting, breathless. Oh God! She wanted him again right now! She didn't know if she could wait until tonight! Greg gave her another long kiss, then straightened up.

"Tonight," he said half smirking, half smiling.

She wrapped her arms around him, pressing her cheek to his strong chest, hugging him tightly. Yes, tonight. Tonight they would intertwine their bodies on this bed in an exchange of lust and pleasure. The erection that was pressed against her now would once again be inside her, driving her to stratospheric orgasms. And, in turn, she would do anything to ensure Greg's pleasure. If it was within her to take him to equally dizzying heights, she would stop at nothing to make it happen.

Julie released her arms and took his hard cock in her hand again. She couldn't help herself. She lifted her skirt and again rubbed him in her steamy juices. He leaned down and kissed her, another lingering, deep kiss, as she pushed his head into her moistened folds.

Julie broke away from the kiss gasping. She was tingling where his cock touched her. The warmth was once again spreading between her legs, up through her belly and out to her whole body. God! This was all she wanted in the world right now, his cock up inside her again. How would she ever manage to wait until tonight?

Greg stepped back and Julie let go of him. His cock stood straight out, the head glistening with the juices from between her legs. She impulsively bent down and took him in her mouth, washing herself off of him. Once she had him in her mouth, Julie couldn't resist taking in more of him, bobbing up and down a few times.

If it wasn't already so late...

He slipped from her mouth as she stood up, her eyes going to his. She could see through his smirk there was real desire burning in him. He didn't want to stop this any more than she did. She quickly unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor.

Greg's eyebrow went up and he took a quick glance at the clock. Julie was standing before him in just her bra and blouse, her pussy just barely concealed. Surely, he had to be more than a little tempted?

Greg's look softened as he apparently came to a decision. He leaned down and again kissed Julie passionately. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and she sucked it greedily. His hand crept up under her blouse and fondled the firm swell of her breast, his thumb and forefinger pinching at her nipple.

It was all so damn good! Julie's head was spinning. No, there was no way they could wait until tonight. There was an urgency in him that mirrored her own. It was reassuring to sense it. It was also getting her wet all over again. They were going to satisfy each other again before they left here this morning.

Greg stood and pushed Julie back toward the bed. She laid back on it and pulled herself into the middle of the bed, expecting him to climb on top of her.

But instead, Greg lowered his head between Julie's parted legs. Oh God! He was going to eat her out! Julie loved the feel of a man's tongue on her clit. She came fairly easily when a man pleasured her that way. And Greg already had her sooo turned on! Her head might burst if he was any good at it.

Greg fixed her with his smirk before pushing her thighs apart and lowering his lips to her neatly trimmed bush. His lips covered her clit with a few warm kisses that left her quivering with anticipation. He turned and kissed the insides of each of her thighs, then ran his tongue along each of them. Julie could hardly contain herself. She needed his tongue on her most sensitive of spots so badly that she was almost shaking.

When Greg finally licked her pussy lips, she burst out with a low, hoarse moan. God! He was going to drive her crazy! He spent a few more moments licking the pungent juices from her opening before letting his tongue wander up to where she wanted him. Needed him.

Just as he was about to touch her, he pulled up and looked at her. Smirking, of course.

"God! Lick me!" Julie pleaded. "Lick me!"

Greg hesitated just a moment longer before his tongue descended on her clit. He swirled his warm, wet tongue around on it, sending lightning bolts of pleasure all through her. She came quickly, her hips bucking, mashing her pussy against his mouth. Greg stayed right with her, moving as she twitched and spasmed, keeping his tongue on her clit. In moments, a second orgasm rocked her. Her back arched, her eyes squeezed shut and her fingers clenched the sheets in a white-knuckle grip. She hung suspended there while the powerful climax raced through her.

When she finally collapsed back onto the bed, Greg was kissing her thigh and running his tongue along it. The intensity of her orgasm made it hard to feel his touch. It seemed that all of her nerve endings were in her clit.

And her nipples. Her own fingers quickly discovered their sensitivity. She gave herself a gentle pinch and gasped at the power of her body's response.

Greg kissed her belly affectionately, his hand squeezing her thigh. Then he stood up, his erection pointing right at her. He looked at Julie, no doubt noticing the way she licked her lips as she stared longingly at his massive shaft.

Julie wanted to throw her legs wide and let him penetrate her. But missionary? Shouldn't she give him something a little more exciting? She slipped off the bed.

"Come on," Julie said, leading him to an arm chair in the corner of the room. "I have an idea." Greg followed her to the chair and sat down, his nine inch cock pointing up at the ceiling.

Julie turned around and backed into him, lowering herself onto his towering manhood. Just as she felt him pushing at her opening, his hand came up and stopped her.

"Gotta grab a condom," he said. Julie shook her head.

"Don't worry," she told him, looking over her shoulder with her sluttiest smile. "I'm feeling kinky this morning." She lowered herself onto him as he moved his hand out of her way.

The wetness of her arousal increased four-fold as he penetrated her. After a couple of inches were inside her, she had to lift herself up and come down on him again. Even after the hard fucking she had just gotten, it still took a couple minutes for her to get all of him back inside her little body.

Once he was completely up inside her, she sat on him for a moment, rocking her hips back and forth, almost delirious at the full, stretched feeling of her pussy.

"Mmmmaaaaahhhh!" Julie groaned as she undulated on top of him. She lifted herself up and came down on him. "Oh!" He was so deep he felt like he was pushing her internal organs aside. She bounced up and down again. And again. And again. Slowly she picked up her pace, ramming herself down on his rigid cock over and over again.

Greg held her hips firmly with his strong hands, helping to lift her each time. His grip on her sides amplified the warmth in her pussy and her belly as they guided her. He moaned.

Julie leaned forward as she went faster still. The way he felt in her, pounded deep into her, she knew she would cum soon. Then one of his hands left her waist, slipped over her thigh and between her legs. His finger quickly found her clit and rubbed it.

Almost immediately, the fireworks went off. Julie's head went back as she screamed out. Her hips bucked and her legs gave out, causing her to fall with her full weight down on his cock. The depth of his penetration at the exact moment of her orgasm completely overloaded her. For the brief eternity of her ecstasy, she was aware only of the all-consuming wave of heat and passion that flashed out from her pussy to every part of her body. It hit her with such force that it made her skin feel tight, like she was a balloon inflated to the point of bursting. And the heat... if she didn't explode, she would surely ignite.

As the tsunami of her orgasm crashed down and receded, Greg's hands once again coaxed Julie into motion. She was barely aware at first that she was moving him in and out of her, so overwhelming had been her climax. But soon she was more than aware. She was rocking hard in rhythm with him again.

"Tell me when you're close," she panted. He grunted in reply, his hands encouraging her to go faster. Her legs felt rubbery, her body not quite her own as she responded to his prompting. Over and over again her ass slapped against his thighs, forcing his monstrous cock into her. Finally, he let out a groan.

"Oh, God!" he moaned. "I'm gonna cum!" Julie heard his words and despite the lingering fog of her orgasm, she didn't hesitate. She stood up, causing him to slip from the dripping furnace of her pussy. Her breath caught as he withdrew, leaving her feeling so empty.

Quickly, she knelt before him and closed her mouth over his sticky, pungent cock, just as he threw his head back and groaned. She captured the first sticky strands as they burst from him, coating her tongue for the second time that morning. She bobbed and sucked, loving the way his cock and his cum filled her mouth. It was so slutty, so sexy, so hot!

She sucked and sucked, coaxing out every drop that she could, the taste of his seed mingling with her own juices on her tongue. She swallowed down the salty blend, then licked the length of his shaft, cleaning all traces her arousal and orgasm from him.

KKHowling
KKHowling
360 Followers