Julie Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She fell back on her heels, deliciously satisfied. The look on Greg's face said he was feeling much the same way. He hooked his hands under Julie's arms and lifted her into the chair with him. Once again their lips pressed together in a heated, passionate exchange.

Julie loved the feel of his muscular chest, the grip of his strong hands and the force of his deep kisses. When Greg showed this tender, passionate side, it made Julie melt. She could curl up on his lap and run her fingers through his hair, kissing him sweetly for the rest of the day.

Unfortunately, they both felt the tug of the clock and, when they saw it, they stood up quickly.

"Oh, crap!" Julie said when she realized just how late she was. And she still had to clean herself up and get dressed again. Greg was in the same boat. He gave her ass an affectionate squeeze as he hurried past her into the bathroom.

Julie heard the shower go back on as she grabbed her skirt and pulled it up. She saw him climbing in as she went in to clean herself up with a washcloth.

Amazingly, her hair wasn't completely wrecked, though her blouse was a little wrinkled. That didn't worry her, as she had a jacket to wear over it. And she really wasn't going to be too late for work. It had turned out to be an incredible morning. She pulled back the shower curtain.

"See you at six-thirty," she said, her eyes falling on his now flaccid cock, before looking up into Greg's eyes.

"Yes," he replied. The way he said it gave her fresh butterflies. He left no doubt that he wanted it just as much as she did. He might have a long list of possibilities, but she was the one he wanted now.