Julie Ch. 09

Story Info
Catalyst.
1.4k words
4.43
9.2k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/05/2022
Created 04/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's been a while, but thanks to the people who e-mailed me demanding more. Hope this doesn't disappoint...

~logo

***

Another day, another dollar. Theme of her life for years, these past few months led to more enjoyment than she expected. Sure there were dollars, but it was more than that. Who would have thought a change of location to affect such glorious changes?

Apart from the job, the new friends, and the new stupendous boyfriend, Matthew had thrown her a loop with a snippet of a story -- an idea for his graphic novel. Just a scarecrow's perspective in the middle ages, where belief really could make a lump of straw into a guardian. Perhaps it would be a precursor to the Scarecrow of Oz -- Julie thought.

The last few nights had been spent talking with Peter over the phone when he could grab a few minutes' break at the bar and in the silence of her drawing. No matter how random the slashes of her charcoal began, the shape of a vagabond's clothes stuffed with a lumpy material always appeared to her.

Soon enough she stopped fighting it. If her mind was intent on that nearly crucified figure in a field of produce, Julie would let it roam across the page.

Franky had been noticing her hands that morning and Julie could only blush in response before excusing herself to vigorously scrubbing each finger for work.

So after a satisfying day at work, reminiscing on her relationships and improvements in her life, squirreling another bunch of bills for her savings account, she felt almost blessed. Like those paintings in churches with the halos and passively happy expressions.

Grabbing her things, it seemed entirely of no consequence that she'd missed the last two calls on her cellular. No one called or had to call, apart from emergencies. But more often than not, the supposed emergency was nothing more than her father phoning on her mother's behalf. Typically this was once a month, each call she was told wasn't meant to disturb her work but just get her attention. Yes, tell Mom I'm fine, yes, I'll see you soon, yes, I'm really fine...

That reasoning was entirely thrown out the window once the display listed who'd called.

Right about now Julie sincerely wished she could afford to stomp her little cell into the pavement with her winter boots. Damn her savings...

How could he have gotten this number? She could count on one hand those who had her new digits: Matt, Peter, Dad and... no!

Three buttons later, she had the culprit on the line.

"How long have you been talking to Michael? And you better start with the truth."

Surprisingly unfazed, Gladys replied with cheer, "Oh, you sound in a fine mood today, dear."

"True as that may be about my mood, mother... you and Mike -- out with it!"

"You'd think I'm being interrogated. And by my own daughter, no less." The laugh that followed grated on Julie's final four nerves, the ones that hadn't committed hari kari a minute before. "He has been ringing the house almost every day since last month. I gave him the run-around as long as I could but he kept at it -- he said you left him without a word."

Desperately Julie loomed across the back-alley for something to kick or throw -- and found nothing but the brick wall. Giving it the boot hurt quite a bit, but gave her the satisfaction she sought.

"You can't leave someone who isn't there to begin with, dear mom. If he calls the house anymore, use the caller ID and don't answer. I don't want to talk to him and he has no reason to speak with you."

"That's just impolite. Why not have it out with him, finish it off altogether? I remember one time when I was dating your father that it was better to discuss the problem so you can move past it."

She considered kicking the wall again, but the throb in her toes disagreed. Julie needed something to break and found nothing. So, instead, she hung up on her mother.

And immediately regretted it.

"Crap. I'm going to pay for that at Easter."

***

A rap at his door alerted him to a visitor, but Peter expected none. Just out of the shower, preparing for another night at work he called through the door, "Man, I'll be down in ten! You don't need to remind me! It's just downstairs!"

The knocking persisted. And kept right on tattooing until he could take it no more. "Door's open! Don't let all the warm air out."

Strangely enough, it wasn't Christopher. "Hi, Jules. What's up?"

She stepped into the apartment still in her uniform after a second's hesitation. "I need to reassure myself about something."

"No problem. Just give me a minute so I don't feel underdressed. I'm told towels are out of fashion." He swiftly moved into his bedroom and scrambled through his disheveled closet for clean-enough pants.

"I could just take something off to make you more comfortable."

Peter spun around to come almost face-to-face with Julie. There was a gleam in her eyes he'd never seen before but he didn't get to study it for long. The kiss she planted on him nearly sprained his neck with its force. Her hands were twisting in his hair a nanosecond later and her tongue barged its way wherever it damn well pleased, which just happened to be down his throat.

The need was so strong he found himself being swept away with her, tumbling into the bed he'd forgotten to make up. She was atop him before he'd caught the breath she'd stolen from him -- Peter felt the kissing was like running the most incredible marathon. He even found himself convinced he didn't need that air while she pressed herself to him.

Until she slammed the brakes.

Julie sprang from the bed, standing stock still. For a moment Peter was afraid she would run out the door, but she remained.

"Do you have condoms?"

"Yeah."

"Good."

She shut the door, cutting off most of the afternoon light from the living room his sanctum. Before his eyes adjusted he heard a zipped being undone and clothes hitting the floor. Blinking helped but when his vision was clear he almost didn't believe what he saw...

Curvier than that uniform gave her credit for, Julie put the Venus de Milo to shame. Just perfection he'd rarely or perhaps never really come upon. He was sure his tongue hung out, yet he thought it most fitting. If there was any woman to stare at unabashedly, it was this one.

She climbed into the bed much slower this time, admiring him admiring her. Her hands parted the towel with little difficulty and ran up and down his legs as his cock wept its envy. Such soft hands and a soothing touch, her hands could lead a man to sleep. Not this one, though.

"You might want to get those rubbers before I change my mind..."

A gun couldn't have gotten a more immediate reaction from him. The condoms were found; the only trouble was grabbing one and opening it. But there Julie's steady hands helped his while her mouth found his again. Boy this girl could multi-task.

With his hard-on all ready to go, Peter rolled on top of Julie. He reined in last remnants of rationality as he gazed down on her. "Are you sure?"

Wrapping her legs around him, his control started to slip. "Can't wait - I need you inside me."

He tried to go slow but found himself sliding into her desperately. Her moans were the sweetest music as his lips sucked at one breast then the other. She was so tight and or hot, he felt more animal than man. He probably couldn't have managed a sentence if he had thought to say anything at all with all the sensations.

Julie's lips parted red and swollen all while she urged him on, sighing and moaning. Her pussy clenched around him like a vice as she nearly screamed out his name. This pretty picture caused his climax a second later, rutting into her madly.

The sounds of deep, rasping breaths were the first thing to break through the ringing in Peter's ears. Not sure if the rasps were solely his, he withdrew from her sex and lay to her side. Thinking restored, he didn't want to suffocate his lovely Jules.

"Oh, I needed that," she sighed.

"Lady, you should come with a surgeon general's warning. I nearly died." Peter entwined Julie in his arms, kissing and nuzzling her neck. "But so worth it."

At her chuckle, he drew a blanket around them and closed his eyes, contented.