Julie Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers

"So when I was standing there looking at you that night in the parking lot," Julie said, not able to look at Greg and not sure how to phrase the question. "Did you really, you know... while I was watching?"

"Did I cum?" Greg asked, relishing Julie's discomfort. She nodded, looking up at him for a moment, then looking away. "Yes, I came. Right in her mouth. And," he added, catching Julie's eyes with his, "she swallowed."

Julie pursed her lips in an attempt to stifle a smile. Greg had the upper hand here. He could clearly talk about this without any embarrassment, which was more than Julie could say for herself.

"So she was good?" Julie asked, sipping her drink. Greg shrugged again.

"She's got a lot of enthusiasm, you know? You can tell she really gets into it. Just like you," he added with a sly grin. He looked at her a moment. "That's why I was so surprised when you told me you were never really into giving head before. You sucked me like you loved it."

Julie looked around, mortified that someone might have overheard. Funny, now that they were talking about her, she was suddenly conscious of how loud they were speaking.

"Let's, um..." Julie gestured to some tables against the wall opposite the bar. No one was sitting at any of them. Without waiting for Greg to answer, she picked up her drink and retreated to one of the tables and sat down. Greg joined her, a laughing expression on his face.

"Embarrassed?" he asked, smirking. "You shouldn't be. You've got talent," he chuckled. Julie shook her head, unable to repress a small laugh of her own. He was ribbing her in a good spirited way, she knew.

"You know," Julie said, trying to steer the conversation. "I was kinda freaked out by seeing that. At least at the time, you know?" She smiled and shrugged. "But now, well... it actually seems pretty hot that I saw it. I never actually saw that before. Other people, that is," she added unnecessarily. She hurried to continue before Greg could interrupt. "I think I'd like to see it again, you know?" She nodded back toward the bar. "Think she'd let me watch?"

Julie didn't know why she said it. It was like she was fighting back against the embarrassment she had felt a moment ago. She had no desire to see Greg with another woman. Hadn't she been doing her best to keep herself at the top of his dance card?

But now that she had said it, she couldn't help wonder what would happen if Greg said okay. Could he talk—what was her name? Crystal?—into something like that? If he did, would Julie chicken out? Or would she actually watch another woman suck that big fat cock of his? Julie looked over at her, wondering what her lips would look like wrapped around Greg's sizeable member.

The thought wasn't totally without appeal. But fortunately, Greg didn't try to call Julie on it.

"She's not going to get done until after midnight," he said easily. "And I don't think I want to wait that long to get my cock sucked. Know what I'm saying?"

Julie looked into his eyes and smiled a knowing feminine smile.

"Yes," she said, her voice sultry. "You did mention something about me down on my knees." She raised her glass to him and took a sip. In this dark and deserted section of the bar, Julie, perhaps emboldened by the alcohol, put her drink down and slipped her hand onto his leg. "So what are we waiting for?"

Even as Julie ran her fingers along the inside of Greg's thigh, she was aware that she had seen another woman, that Anne Marie, do exactly the same thing. She had apparently been as eager to suck Greg's cock then as Julie was now. Was another woman watching them right now? The way Julie had watched Anne Marie that night? If so, was she assuming that Greg was going to standing over her as Julie obediently bobbed on his shaft?

The idea gave her a strange sensation, one that attracted and repelled her simultaneously. She didn't want to be THAT woman... but at the same time, she really did. She almost wanted to brag about it, show off this fine specimen of a man and let every woman in the room know that Julie was the one he would be taking home tonight. There was a thrill she got from being the girl in the bar behaving just a little too affectionately, a little too forward. Being a slut. The slut who got the man.

Greg looked Julie up and down, considering her words.

"I guess we can order room service after we work up an appetite," he said with a knowing smile. Julie squeezed his thigh in concurrence, her hand dangerously far up his leg now. Anyone looking would certainly know they were going to be more than just friends tonight. She could just feel him beginning to stir and it gave her a warm tingle in her belly.

Neither of them needed any prodding and shortly after, they were at the door of Julie's hotel room. She let them in and led Greg to the middle of the room. There they embraced and kissed passionately. Julie's breath was taken away by the warmth, wetness and force of his kisses and the tight squeeze of his embrace.

She hadn't known exactly what to expect. They had done this before, but the beginning never seemed automatic. Once things got going, there was never any hesitation. But there was a peculiar awkwardness, especially after they hadn't been together for many weeks. They weren't boyfriend and girlfriend. She wasn't his mistress. They were two people who got together and fucked once in a while. Julie didn't really know what the proper etiquette was for their unusual circumstance.

The powerful kisses and embrace quickly took her past any awkwardness she might have experienced. In minutes, Julie's pussy was dripping, her nipples hard and straining, her breathing getting heavier and her heart racing. God, the thrill of anticipation was almost as delicious as the actual sex!

It took but a gesture from Greg and Julie was on her knees, pulling at his zipper. Then his cock was in her mouth and she was sucking it in a state of pure delight. She smiled to herself about how much she loved pleasing him. Even now, knowing that she did, it was still surprising how physical her reaction to giving him head was. How wet she got. How turned on it made her.

Soon they were naked in the bed, Greg moving her from one position to another, some times stopping to put his cock back in her mouth for a few minutes. Julie lustily sucked and licked her own juices from him before letting him guide her to her hands and knees, to sitting astride him, to laying on her side with him behind her...

Julie came three times before Greg rolled her onto her back and straddled her chest. He placed his sticky cock between her breasts and she automatically squeezed them together. He tit fucked her, groaning in pleasure for several minutes. Then he lifted his cock from her tits and dangled it over her mouth. Again, with no hesitation, Julie responded, taking him into her mouth.

She barely got her lips around him before he erupted, filling her mouth with his cum and her whole being with an incredible throbbing of satisfaction. It was somehow the best of all worlds for Julie. He could fuck her with no condom, experiencing her mouth and pussy as intimately as he could. And she could give him the added gift of swallowing his cum.

Julie had come to regard that act as the defining symbol of her desire to please him. Of her craving to be submissive to him. Perhaps it was because it was something that she really didn't do or care to do for any other man. Or maybe there was just an inherent erotic submissive element to a woman swallowing a man's sperm. Whatever the reason, it fed something in her.

After a brief respite and some room service, they did it all again, perhaps a little slower and more passionately. More eye contact, touching and kissing. This time for the finish, Julie coaxed Greg to his feet.

"You know what I want, lover," she cooed from the bed as he rose and stood beside it. Greg smiled knowingly and nodded.

"Come here," he said, guiding her out of the bed to him. They embraced and kissed for a moment, his rigid cock pressed against her. Then Greg gave her what she wanted. "Get down on your knees, Julie." Her belly felt the now familiar warm tingle as she complied. Her pussy throbbed, soaking wet as she looked up at him with the most innocent eyes she could manage. "Suck my cock." The words still thrilled her. The act still thrilled her. His command, most of all, still electrified her.

She fingered herself as she sucked him, bringing herself to orgasm with his thick pole in her mouth. Then he came and everything was right with the world. They fell into bed together and dozed in each others' arms.

Some time in the middle of the night, they awoke and did it all again.

When the alarm clock roused them the next morning, Julie considered trying to get in one last romp, but there wasn't time. They showered together, fondling each others' bodies in the warm water. Each savored the view of the others' naked body. The embraced and kissed several times as they got dressed.

When they were dressed and just about ready to leave, Julie put her hand on Greg's crotch.

"One for the road, lover?" she asked solicitously.

"Thought you'd never ask," Greg replied, unzipping his pants.

Julie remembered how Greg had once made her keep her work clothes on and give him a blow job. At the time she had been a bit conflicted about the graying of the line between personal Julie and professional Julie. This morning though, Julie only thought that it would be an incredibly sexy way for both of them to start the day.

Kneeling in front of him in one of her nicest skirts, wearing the heels she had bought the day of their last tryst, Julie devoured him. She sucked him long and hard, loving every inch of him, savoring every vein and wrinkle in his rock hard cock. She felt incredible, like she was on a motorcycle, flying along with the wind in her hair. She didn't know why that analogy popped into her head, but it was probably because of the exhilaration she experienced.

Her need to please him wasn't exactly desperate, but close. There was a sense of urgency in her efforts. And once again, as she received the hot, sticky strands of his satisfaction in her mouth, Julie felt a sublime sense of satisfaction.

She remembered the way she always spit out her husband's cum. She couldn't see herself ever doing that with Greg. On her knees with her mouth full of his cock and his cum was nothing short of euphoric for her. Feeling his load slide down her throat, looking up and seeing his expression of satisfaction as she did so... It was almost as good as having an orgasm herself. In some ways it was actually better, more gratifying.

Julie still found it almost laughable how quickly and how completely she had fallen in love with giving Greg head. Sure, he gave her some great fucks and some incredible orgasms and to some extent she was simply returning the favor. But it was more than that. There was something in her, some button that his arrogant, dominant personality triggered. Once pushed, it was all Julie could do to achieve and swallow his satisfaction in the most humble way she could.

Still on her knees, sucking him gently, Julie realized that this was it. In a minute she would get up, kiss him goodbye and it might be weeks before she saw him again. At least privately. She sucked longingly, as if trying to get enough of him to hold her over through the coming dry spell. Eventually, his erection softened and he had to push her away. She held his fading member in her hand, looking at it for a long moment before planting a kiss on its head and getting to her feet.

How that piece of flesh had changed her life, she thought. She would have scoffed indignantly, been insulted perhaps, if someone had told her several months ago she would feel the way she did. She could hardly believe that she was the same person.

And maybe she wasn't. Maybe the door in her that Greg had opened was not one she could close again. Once she had seen what was behind it, could she ever truly seal it off again?

Greg embraced and kissed her.

"I have some good news for you," he said as he let her go and the two of them headed for the door. "Let's go grab a cup of coffee and I'll tell you."

As they sat across from each other in the hotel coffee shop, Greg shared his news with her.

"We're going to be leasing a place in town," he began. Julie didn't quite get what he was saying. "My company," he elaborated. "In order to coordinate better with all of the local companies involved in the project, me and some of the other project managers are going to be spending a fair amount of time here. So we've leased a furnished apartment about twenty minutes from your building."

It took a moment for the news to sink in. Greg was going to be in town. Often. Before she could get too carried away with the possibilities, he cautioned her.

"Of course, I'll be rooming with the other guys most of the time. It's not like I'll have the place to myself." Julie felt her swell of excitement momentarily ebb. "But," he added, smiling at the transparency of her emotions, "I'm guessing most of the guys will go home on weekends. Work permitting, of course," he added.

Julie's mind immediately began whirling, conjuring up excuses to be out of the house on Saturdays and Sundays. Shopping trips, meeting girlfriends for lunch, having to go into work for a few hours... And she could probably cook up a convincing scenario to allow her to be out overnight on a Saturday.

She should have felt guilty, shouldn't she? The extent to which she was premeditatedly cheating should be burning a black hole in her soul. But all she truly felt was the excitement, possibilities, opportunities to be with Greg.

"So when are you going to be coming out?" Julie ask, her eyes conveying her lust and desire. A casual observer probably would have noticed the forwardness of her expression.

"Not for a couple more weeks, at least," Greg said, almost apologetically. "But," he said with emphasis, "when I do, it should be pretty steady for the next five or six months." He paused, enjoying Julie's reaction. "How's that sound?"

"I don't know if I can wait that long," Julie replied, only half joking. "I didn't turn in my room key yet. Maybe we ought to go back up and you give me something to hold me over?" She was joking completely when she said that, but wondering what she would say if he offered to take her up on it.

Of course, they had no time to do what they wanted to do. And both were far too professional to jeopardize their careers for something as fleeting as sex, no matter how incredible.

At least, Julie had always been more sensible before. And fortunately, Greg didn't test her resolve.

KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers
12