Julie Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers

It didn't seem to matter if she was meeting him for a full night of wild sex or just a blow job. The feeling was the same. Maybe it was a little more intense when she knew they'd have some serious time together. But any kind of sex with him excited her, caused that butterfly feeling.

Driving to meet him, Julie wanted to feel more resolved that she wouldn't let him get her out to his car. That she would resist if he unzipped his fly and presented that incredible cock to her in the front seat of his car. But she honestly didn't know how she would ever be able to say no, regardless of her apprehensions.

Perhaps a deal could be struck, she thought. If Greg did insist on it, maybe, after some posturing and some hemming and hawing, Julie could relent... on the condition that Greg came back to her house with her. For all his reluctance, he probably wanted it as much as Julie did. This could just be the excuse he needed to maintain the upper hand and still spend the night with her.

Of course, all of this was assuming that Greg was actually going to actively try to get Julie to do it. That was not definite, just how she had interpreted his email. He might have just mentioned it to see how Julie would react.

There was a natural inclination to react with a fair amount of indignation. Hadn't she always been a nice girl? In college, she and a couple of her friends had been labeled 'The Untouchables' because, while many girls were reveling in the new-found sexual freedom of college life, Julie and her inner circle were more reserved. They didn't get drunk and hook up. If they had sex at all, it was with a boyfriend they had been with for a long time. They weren't prudes, but they were respectable.

There were girls who gave blow jobs in the bathrooms at frat parties. There were girls who had sex in the bushes behind the frat houses. Julie and her ilk had judged them rather harshly, hadn't they? They were sluts. There had never been any doubt. It was a text book definition.

But now that Julie had walked in the shoes of a slut, how should she react? Even if Greg was only teasing her and had no intention of pressing her to actually do it, she should still be a little rankled, shouldn't she?

But she wasn't. There was a power and control issue, sure, but no indignation.

At 5:30 sharp Julie walked into the bar. Greg was already there and he was seated exactly where he had been sitting with Anne Marie the night Julie had first seen him. The bar was more than half full, so maybe it was just a coincidence. But it didn't feel like one.

Julie greeted Greg politely, as if they were just casual friends. If anyone had seen the way her eyes met his, maybe they would have suspected something more. But otherwise they were just friends or business associates meeting for a drink.

She ordered a drink and exchanged a few banal pleasantries. Their eyes continued to flirt and before long their conversation turned in that direction too.

"Isn't that the table you were sitting at?" Greg nodded, indicated the table where Julie and Gary had been having dinner the first time she had seen Greg.

"I couldn't help notice your choice of seats," Julie replied, raising an eyebrow. "You don't think you're going to get lightning to strike twice, do you?" He looked at her, his smirk radiating arrogance. It was all the answer Julie needed.

"Maybe you want to have a drink or two first?" he suggested. "Work up your courage?" His eyes twinkled with mischief.

"Wouldn't you rather come home with me?" Julie countered. "I'll more than make it worth your while. And tomorrow morning," she added, "you can be my breakfast in bed." She licked her lips solicitously.

"No," he answered simply. "But if you don't want to, it's okay," he assured her in a tone that made Julie feel anything but reassured. He gave her a long, steady look, then glanced at his watch. "It's probably not too late to give Anne Marie a call and tell her I got out of working late."

Julie digested his words, careful not to show any reaction. He was just teasing her, testing her reactions, right? Or had he really had something set up with Anne Marie? Something he had cancelled when Julie called?

On the one hand, that was a good thing. Didn't Julie want to be the one he would choose over any of the others? It seemed she was doing well on that score. But on the other hand, could he really be enough of an asshole to tell her about it? Use it as leverage against her? How brazen a jerk was he capable of being?

It should have taken Julie aback. She should have been surprised, if not furious. Did he really think he could bully her into it by telling her another woman was willing? If Julie wouldn't, he had someone who would?

But Julie desperately wanted to get him to come home with her. She wanted that night of uninterrupted time together. The uninhibited, smolderingly hot sex. And maybe she also wanted to know what it would be like to have Greg in her own bed. Was that part of it? Was that the important part?

It hadn't really occurred to her before that moment. Sure, she wanted him somewhere that they could spend the night together. And tonight her house was just such a place. But there was something more to it. She was trying to see what it would be like if Greg really could be hers, wasn't she? Was that dangerous? Foolish? Pointless?

It was probably a combination. But even as she realized her subconscious desire, she felt no urge to fight it. In fact, the more she thought about it, the more she wanted to know what it would be like to go to sleep in her own bed with her head on Greg's chest. What it would be like to awaken with him beside her, feel his masculine presence in the familiar surroundings of her own bedroom.

Like they really were together. A couple.

A couple, yeah! Julie snorted to herself, shaking herself from the thought. Greg had just said he was going to call and meet up with another woman. One that would give him the blow job in the parking that Julie wasn't willing to give him. Maybe taking him for a test drive as a boyfriend or husband wasn't such a good idea.

"So call her," Julie said with an indifferent shrug. "Should I stick around and watch you two again?"

"You could just come out to the parking lot, you know," Greg replied. In spite of herself, Julie found his words slightly persuasive. It wasn't like she hadn't gone down on him plenty of times before. But this was another level. This was Greg deliberately pushing her beyond where she wanted to be pushed. Julie shook her head.

Julie thought again about giving in, but using it as a bargaining chip to get what she really wanted, which was Greg in her own bed.

"Come on, Julie," Greg said with undaunted confidence. "You know you love it."

That was true too. But... But what?

Another thought crept into her mind. Maybe it had been there all along, hiding in the shadows. Was Julie resisting only to enhance the moment of surrender? Was all this posturing and build up something that she was doing for herself just to make it more intense when she finally did it? And maybe it was simultaneously something that made it more satisfying for Greg too. Despite her reluctance, her resistance, she couldn't help but give in and do as he told her.

"Who cares about a quickie in a parking lot?" Julie asked lightly. She leaned close and said softly, "You can have these velvety lips wrapped around you all night long if you want them. What do you say?"

Greg smiled and shook his head, as if there was no appeal in her suggestion at all. But Julie saw something in his eyes that said otherwise. This might all be a head game he was playing with her. Or he might really have reservations about going to her house. But there was no doubt in Julie's mind that he was sorely tempted.

They stared at each other for a long moment. Julie could feel the tingles and chills of sexual charge in their eye contact. Her eyes slipped involuntarily down to his pants. His neatly pressed khaki pants. Sure, she wanted to put her head down there, have him take out that big cock of his and tell her to suck it. And maybe even in his car. Tonight.

But he had to give something in return.

"Come on, Julie," he said with a smile. "It's so obvious you want to."

"Okay," Julie answered slowly. "Let's say I do. Let's say you talk me into it, all right?" She looked at him, returning his smile. "Afterward, you'll come back to my place? And spend the night?" Greg started to screw up his face in uncertainty. "Come on, Greg." Julie plagiarized his words. "It's soooo obvious that you want to!" She laughed and he smiled.

"Hmmm... if you do it, I have to come home with you? For the whole night? I don't know," he mused playfully. "Sounds like you're really making out in that deal."

Ten minutes later they put down their empty glasses and departed the bar. A couple minutes after that, Julie was giving her first blow job in a public place.

There was a certain thrill to it, Julie conceded to herself as she slathered her saliva up and down his throbbing girth. Not just the surging of her pussy as he moaned in response to her efforts, but the idea that someone could see them. Could see her head bobbing up and down just below the dash board. Like Julie had seen that other woman doing.

That wasn't the only thing though, was it? No, there was the surrender too. Julie had resisted, told him she wouldn't do it and maybe even convinced herself that she wouldn't or didn't want to. And now her resolve had been swept carelessly aside and she was doing what Greg wanted. What Greg had told her she had to do for him.

As she leaned over and sucked him, one of her hands took hold of him by the base of his shaft. The other slithered up to her own breast, squeezing and pinching as her lips rode up and down. She moaned around his think member, kneading herself, delighting in his every twitch and moan.

"Oh, God!" Julie panted, momentarily pausing with her face pressed against his shiny cock. "Cum, lover! Cum!" Catching her breath, she quickly took him back in her mouth and sucked him hard and fast. A few minutes later, she felt his triumphant stiffening. A minute later Julie was putting him back into his pants, the fruits of her first car blow job resting in her belly.

A half hour after that, Julie, giddy as a schoolgirl, led Greg into her house. He looked around, appraising the décor and the furnishings with a look of indifference. Julie wondered if she should offer him a tour, then decided it would be foolish. The only room she needed to show him was the master bedroom.

Five minutes later, they were undressing each other as they stood beside her bed. Julie opened Greg's shirt and kissed his chest. His finger stroked her cheek, encouraging her to continue kissing him. Then their mouths came together.

Standing beside her own bed, half naked with Greg's tongue in her mouth was like heaven to Julie. It was a moment overflowing with romance, for her at least. His powerful arms holding her against his firm chest as he kissed her, fed her his tongue for her to suck gently on. It was romantic, yes. But without losing any of the burning lust that had brought them here. This was, after all, the man whose cock she had just sucked in a bar parking lot.

This was the fantasy that couldn't be real, the rainbow that was beautiful, but insubstantial. It was hot and slutty, yet passionate and romantic. And it was all right here in her bedroom. Even as she knew she couldn't have it, keep it, Julie embraced it with her whole being.

Greg broke off their kisses and pushed down on Julie's shoulders. She looked up at him, dragging her tongue down his chest and belly as she gladly sank to her knees. She sucked him lustily for a few minutes before they climbed into her bed and fucked in missionary position, eyes locked on each other as they climaxed together. Greg came inside her, sending a jolt though her pussy as she felt him splash against her insides. It was a deep, earthy sensation, like plate tectonics causing an earthquake inside her.

Afterward, Julie got up and brought back glasses of wine and her massage oils. They sipped the wine, Greg sitting with his back against the headboard and Julie leaning against him, nestled together like true lovers.

When they finished their wine, Greg stretched out on his belly and Julie began to rub the massage oil over his shoulder and back, over his ass and down his thighs. As she slipped her hands to the insides of his legs, she could feel him start to stir again. Then he rolled onto his back so Julie could rub his chest and abs with the oil. This time when she rubbed the insides of his thighs, she could clearly see him stiffening.

The sight of Greg's cock beginning to harden caused her breath to hitch. It was a sight that evoked a response that she couldn't even describe to herself. Like witnessing a perfect sunset, it just completely captured her.

She watched until he was almost completely erect. Then she wrapped an oily hand around him and pumped him a few times. She could feel almost immediately how he swelled to his full hardness. Her pussy dripping, she straddled him and rode herself to a couple more incredible orgasms.

If the first fuck in Julie's bed had been about passion, this time was about lust. Greg rolled her over and fucked her doggie style, then missionary again. Then he climbed astride her and fucked her tits, before guiding her to turn sideways on the bed and fucking her mouth as she lay on her back with her head over the side. Then she was being pulled out of the bed and being pushed down across it as Greg got in behind her and fucked her to her fourth orgasm. She was still panting hoarsely and moaning as Greg gave her the now-familiar tap on the ass.

Julie turned and slid down to her knees between Greg and the bed, her mouth opening expectantly. But either she hadn't reacted quickly enough, or Greg had waited a little too long to signal his impending orgasm. Before Julie could seal her lips around him, she felt his first sticky burst fall across her cheek, nose and upper lip. She hurried to get him into her mouth, capturing the second and third jets of cum on her tongue.

Julie continued to suck him the way she always did, draining him thoroughly then swallowing for him in an obedient fashion. But this time was different. This time when she was done, she could still feel the warmth of his cum running across her cheek just under her eye, up over the bridge of her nose and dripping down to her upper lip on the other side.

Not sure how to respond or what to do, Julie made a show of looking up into his eyes as she used her finger to push the sticky strands into her mouth. It was a strange thing. She didn't know what she should think or feel about having him cum in her face. She wasn't even sure why she wiped the mess into her mouth, except that she didn't know what else to do.

Greg was looking down at her, arrogant smirk and all, clearly enjoying the sight. Had he waited too long on purpose? Quite likely. How did she feel about that? Julie wasn't sure.

She knew how she should have felt; how she would have felt if it was anyone other than Greg that had done it.

But kneeling before him, his cum drying, hardening on her skin, was she upset? No. If anything, she felt a little embarrassed. But was that because of how she had wiped it into her mouth and swallowed it as if it was the way she always did it? Because she wasn't angered? Or was it because she actually found it strangely appealing?

One of Julie's least favorite things about hard core porn movies was the degrading way the men always came all over the women's faces. Wasn't it enough that they sucked and fucked shamelessly? They had to be further branded sluts as the men shot globs of cum across their faces? And then they had to act grateful for it?

Now, having experienced it herself, did she find that her opinion had changed? Well, maybe not changed, at least not in regard to porn. But for herself... well, perhaps.

It was like he had... marked his territory, maybe? Somehow claimed her with his sperm?

There was definitely some sort of objectification that was part of it. And she liked it, didn't she? Even if it flew in the face of everything she believed about herself and modern womanhood, she was tingling where he had painted her cheek with his ejaculate. She was also tingling between her legs as she told herself that she was now a woman who knew what it was like to have a man cum across her face. It was another experience she could no longer deny having. Another layer of innocence peeled away by Greg.

Greg had already seen how willing Julie was to swallow for him. Now he knew that she would scrape it off her face to do so. It really should have been humiliating, but Julie couldn't help how she felt. She couldn't pretend it hadn't given her a perverse thrill.

Kneeling with her back up against the bed, Julie looked up at Greg. She could feel the heat in her cheeks, the blush of realizing that she actually liked having him cum on her face. That she desired the ownership his act conveyed. Was there a clearer way a man could claim a woman as his slut?

The next morning, they showered and dressed together, like they were a married couple. Julie even gave him a kiss goodbye, like she was sending him off to work and expecting him home again that night. Watching him walk across the garage, dressed in his neatly pressed slacks and shirt, gave Julie a surge of desire. Her belly tingling, she knew she couldn't let him walk away just yet.

"Lover," she called after him as he was about to get into his car. He turned and looked back at her. Their eyes met and no words needed to be spoken to convey what Julie wanted. Greg came back into the house, embraced and kissed her before leading her into the living room and unzipping his pants.

As Julie knelt and sucked him, she wondered if she should pull him out of her mouth when she felt him start to cum. She couldn't deny that she was tempted. But she was also dressed for work and that decided it. At least this time.

After Greg left, Julie finished getting ready for work herself. She threw the bedclothes in the washing machine before she left as well. Gary wasn't due home for another couple days. And hopefully, before he did, Julie would coax Greg back into her bed again. But the ever-cautious side of her told her it was foolish enough to have Greg here, let alone leave the evidence lying around.

KKHowling
KKHowling
361 Followers
12