Julie Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm still echoing in her filled Julie with a burning desire to make Greg feel as good as he made her feel. Taking his shaft in both hands, Julie gave him a deep, sensual sucking. Her whole being focused on him and bringing him pleasure. And it was every bit as good, as intense as having him thrusting deep into her pussy.

Julie would have gladly sucked him to orgasm at that point, but she tingled with anticipation when he pulled her back to her feet. Then he bent her over the table, sliding his member into her from behind. Again, he felt so big, was entering her so deep, that she felt like he could cut her in half.

Greg pounded into her over and over, driving scream after scream out of her. Her breasts rocked back and forth with his assault, her nipples grazing the table top in a way that sent bolts all through her.

His cock and his rhythm seemed tireless. Julie felt her second orgasm building like a tsunami. Just as she felt herself getting close, reaching that point of no return, Greg grabbed Julie's hair with one hand, yanking it hard enough to pull her head back. As her head came up, Greg got his other hand over her shoulder and levered her off the table, almost to a standing position. Taking hold of her shoulder, he steered her toward the near side of the room, shoving her up against the wall.

A man with a shorter cock would have slipped out, but Greg barely missed a beat, driving her against the wall with a massive thrust up and into her. The weight of him pressing her, almost crushing her, against the wall as his cock delved deep into her was surprisingly stimulating. A few thrusts later, Julie was shrieking her pleasure into the dining room wallpaper, her knees buckling with the rush of orgasm. If Greg hadn't been pressing himself against her so aggressively, she might have fallen down. She was hardly aware of being on her feet, so potent was the explosion of her passion.

Then Greg backed away, catching her in his arms and slowly lowering her to the floor. In a daze, Julie let him roll her onto her back. She automatically pulled her knees up and spread her legs for him. She felt too sensitive to take him back inside her after her climax, but her body just moved to accommodate him without asking her brain.

But Greg didn't slip between her legs. Rather, he straddled her chest and pressed her ample breasts together around his glistening member. Realization dawning, Julie quickly put her hands on either side of her breasts and squeezed them around him.

He rocked back and forth atop her, his shaft poking out just below her chin with each thrust. She tipped her head down awkwardly to get her tongue on his tip every time he rocked forward.

The feel, the thickness, the firmness of his sizeable member slithering between her breasts was causing her to tingle anew. Without touching any particularly sensitive places on her, Greg was electrifying her all over again. It was the eroticism of it, having his cock, sticky from her pussy squeezed between her tits. Being tit fucked.

As she watched his head poke through her breasts over and over, Julie wondered if he would cum that way, splattering his seed all over her neck, her face. Even as she mused, Greg suddenly lifted off of her chest and leaned forward, dangling his huge rod in Julie's face. Julie understood immediately and reacted with urgency, lifting her head, opening her mouth and wrapping her lips around him.

She was rewarded an instant later with several potent blasts that poured into her mouth and slid easily down her throat. Her eyes closed as if deep in prayer, a sublime pleasure filling her body, stretching it, warming it. She tingled as she wondered if this might be the first time she was swallowing Greg's cum as his girlfriend.

Suddenly, his finger was on her clit, rotating it deftly. The combination of having him in her mouth, his fingering of her clit and thinking that she had just swallowed for him as his girlfriend was enough to send her over the edge once again. Her hips bucked under his hand and she had to concentrate to keep him in her mouth. And oh, she wanted him in her mouth when she came! She shook with pleasure, moaning around his cock as a huge wave of passion crashed down on her, spreading like a flash fire from her loins to every corner of her body.

Twenty minutes later they were laying in bed, groping and kissing each other with a less frantic, but every bit as potent passion. Julie found herself kissing her way down his chest, her mouth naturally seeming to gravitate to his cock. As she kissed his belly, she took it in her hand. Already, he was almost completely erect again.

She raised his cock out of the path of her kisses, her hand slowly stroking it as her lips made their way to the base of his shaft. Her lips brushed the moist, curly hair around his member as she inhaled the musky scent of their combined juices.

As much as Julie wanted to savor the anticipation, tease him, build it up until he was desperate to be in her mouth, she found herself too impatient. Next time, she thought to herself as she wrapped her lips around him and bobbed deeply on him.

Greg's cock swelled to fully erect after just a couple passes of her lips. Julie closed her eyes, dreamily indulging in the heaven of pleasuring Greg. The hardness of his member on her tongue alone made her wet. His sighs and moans were arousing enough to make it possible for her climax too. Dripping and tingling, Julie bent her neck to bob lovingly on his shaft.

Just as she was really beginning to lose herself in the act, Greg pulled her away, bringing her back up to kiss him. At first, it reminded Julie of something Gary would do. Pull her away before he lost control and came in her mouth. Julie wanted to protest that it was okay, that she really wanted him to cum in her mouth.

A thought shot through her head. What if being Greg's girlfriend changed the way he was with her in bed? What if he started to act like Gary?

Before Julie had time to actually worry, Greg dispelled her concerns. He pushed her on to her back and, turning around in the bed, threw a leg over her. Then he was straddling her in a sixty-nine position as he pushed her legs apart. Once again his cock was in her face, this time hanging down from above. And his head was between her legs, his tongue seeking out her most sensitive parts.

Even as Julie eagerly took Greg's rod back into her mouth, his tongue was swirling around her pussy lips and clit. She could barely concentrate on keeping him in her mouth, so overwhelming was the effect of his tongue on her. Her ass twitched and her hips bucked, propelled by pure reflex.

When Greg's finger touched her sphincter, Julie jumped. As it penetrated her, sliding into her ass, the combination of stimuli drove her to a thunderclap orgasm. It hit her hard, shaking her violently as she screamed out her ecstasy.

It happened so fast that Julie totally lost track of Greg's cock. She quickly recaptured it, loving the way she experienced the aftershocks of her climax with him in her mouth. She raised her head, taking in more than half of his length. She dropped back to the bed and raised up again.

Greg lifted his head from her pussy and climbed off of her. He turned around and rolled Julie over. Julie didn't have to be told to get on her hands and knees. She just knew. She raised her ass up in to the air, offering it up to him as she braced herself on her elbows. She watched over her shoulder with tingling anticipation as Greg positioned himself behind her, pushing his cock into her again.

Julie shrieked into the pillow as Greg began jackhammering his massive cock into her. She could hardly see anything around her as he pounded her with a savage intensity. His hands gripped her hips firmly, pulling her back into him with every thrust. Relentlessly, tirelessly, Greg plunged in and out of Julie's engorged lips, filling her pussy over and over again.

He kept at it for what seemed like hours, taking Julie to her third orgasm, almost to her fourth, before he gave her signal, the tap on her ass. Julie responded automatically, but even as she did so, she was disappointed that he wasn't going to cum inside her, coat her cervix with his seed.

Not that she didn't love the way it felt when his member swelled in her mouth. Not that it didn't make her feel incredibly sexy, hot and slutty to drink the cum straight from his cock, feel it slide down her throat. All of that was truly mind-blowingly erotic and she didn't want to stop that.

But to have him cum inside her... That was what a boyfriend would do, wasn't it? Yes, but that begged the question again... if she became his girlfriend, would he treat her different in bed?

Would he order his girlfriend to her knees to suck his cock? Would he thrust his girlfriend up against the wall and fuck her? Then throw her to the floor and tit fuck her? Would he shove his fingers up his girlfriend's ass? Shoot his cum all over his girlfriend's face?

All the trashy, slutty things about their unions that made Julie's knees weak, her heart race, her pussy wet and her mouth water... would they change? Would a serious relationship require a level of respect that precluded that kind of treatment?

Julie thought about serious conversations she had had with her husband, where they had mutually decided major issues. If she and Greg had to make decisions as equals, would that undo his control in the bedroom? Could they argue over money or have some other significant difference of opinion and still revert to these roles?

Julie couldn't picture asserting herself forcefully one moment, then humbly getting on her knees the next. How could she argue, express opinions, hold herself up as an equal to a man who could make her wet by taking out his cock telling her to suck it? How could she feel like an equal if she truly desired to kneel obsequiously before him? If having him stand over her while she dutifully pleasured him was a longing that burned in her belly?

So maybe it would be better, at least for now, if she didn't want him to be more of a boyfriend in bed. Maybe cumming inside her was something she didn't need to push, she thought, even as she licked the last traces of cum from his fading erection,

The two of them cuddled together, Julie almost giddy as she felt the warmth of his body against hers, his arms around her. The loving kisses they exchanged as they lay wrapped in each other, they had to mean something, didn't they? Something real?

They dozed that way for a time and when they woke up, they began kissing again. The kisses grew in intensity and passion and soon they were all over each other. Then Greg was on top of her, nestling between Julie's legs. She moaned and screamed as he slid into her again.

This time was slower, more passionate. More like—dare she think it—love making. And in spite of her earlier concerns about possible changes in their roles, when she felt Greg getting close, Julie knew she had to feel him in her.

"Cum in me, lover," she panted between screams. "Cum inside me." And he did, pumping himself dry in Julie's pussy. She reached her climax almost simultaneously, her back arching, pushing her body up into the weight of him on top of her. The crescendo coupled with symbolic aspect of his release inside her took Julie to stratospheric heights.

As his thrusts ceased, Julie wrapped her legs behind him, holding him in her. She held him as tightly as she could, not wanting him to slip from her, even as his erection faded. She wanted him in her pussy as long as she could keep him there.

When he finally slipped from her, it gave Julie a feeling of loss. She so desperately wanted him to remain in her. Not that she felt any sense that she would not experience him again when he was recovered. But she just didn't want to let him go now. She let out an involuntary whimper as she felt him withdraw.

They kissed and embraced, curling up with each other as they had earlier. Julie fell asleep in Greg's arms, feeling like a woman in love, whatever her head told her to the contrary.