Julie Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers

Julie felt her arousal building with every moment. Eventually, it grew too strong to ignore and she couldn't help slipping a finger into her dripping pussy. She wrapped her lips tightly around his cock and closed her eyes as her finger lifted her to orgasm.

If there was anything more incredibly arousing, satisfying than climaxing with Greg's cock stretching her lips wide, Julie didn't know what it was. Shortly after, Greg peaked and she lustily sucked him dry. She continued sucking him, gently cleaning every drop from him before finally settling back on her heels.

"I love the way you suck my cock," Greg said, making her feel at once slutty and appreciated. There was a time when Julie might have blushed at that comment. Now, she just smiled and kissed his cock. "Tell me again."

Julie knew what he meant. She had made the confession to him a long time ago and he liked to hear her repeat it from time to time.

"I never liked it until I met you," she said, kissing his shaft again.

"Liked what?"

"Sucking cock." She looked up at him, sultry smile and pouty lips.

"And?" Greg persisted. Usually, Julie just answered his prompts. But today she felt like doing for his ego what she had just done for his cock.

"Lover," she began with a sultry smile and a bat of her eyelids. "You are the only man I get on my knees for." She pumped him briefly, then sucked a small drip from the end of his cock. "You're only man that can tell me to suck his cock and have me willingly obey." She pressed his fading member against her cheek gently, as if nuzzling it. "And you're the only man who's ever seen me swallow his cum. And, lover," she added with another lusty lick, "I fucking love swallowing your cum."

Just saying the words made her pussy throb and her insides wrench. Looking up into Greg's eyes and seeing in his expression just how much it turned him on sent a tingling, warm surge through her body. She still didn't know exactly why or understand exactly how she had come to love this, but she had.

God, just being on her knees this way... it did something for her. The aftertaste of him in her mouth, knowing she had taken her lover's cum into her belly... All these things contributed to the warm tingle that radiated out from between her legs.

Julie wondered, if they were now a couple, boyfriend and girlfriend, what it would be like to spend whole days with Greg. All the time. What would it be like to go down on him three or four, maybe even five times in one day?

Not that she didn't want him inside her. And not that she didn't love the way it felt to have him cum in her. She still wanted all of that. But Julie thought she might want to make one whole day about him. Pleasuring him. Giving herself as completely as she could to his satisfaction.

Greg would love it. And that meant Julie would too. Maybe she would even wear her navy blue skirt the day she did it.

Greg was still looking down at her, the satisfied smirk on his face. Sure, he could smirk. Julie wanted him to smirk. That's why she had told him how much she loved swallowing his cum. She gave his cock head one last loving lick, then let it go.

She put her hands on her thighs and looked up at him. The look she gave him was one that, she hoped, conveyed how deeply she desired to please him. She was his slut and his lover. She was his.

Greg gazed down at her for a long minute. Behind the smirk, Julie was sure she saw something else, something that said Julie was different, special. It said that Greg knew she was not one of his dime-a-dozen type hook-ups. Maybe a man like Greg couldn't say it, but Julie saw what she needed to, hidden behind a façade though it was. That little something in his eyes, perhaps insignificant in and of itself, was enough to send a fresh surge of warmth through Julie's body.

Then Greg reached down and raised Julie to her feet. He kissed her lips, her eyes, her cheeks and down her neck to her collar bone. His lips sent chills and tingles up and down her. At one point she almost thought her legs might buckle, so lost was she in the tenderness of his kisses.

Before she had a chance to worry about that, Greg stooped down and gathered her in his arms, lifting her like a bride being carried across the threshold. He took her back to the bedroom and laid her on her back on the bed. Then he climbed on the bed, parted her thighs and lowered his mouth to her already dripping pussy.

He kissed her oh so close to her swollen lips without actually touching them, driving her wild with anticipation. Then he put the tip of his tongue very lightly to her clit, just enough for her to feel it, but not enough for her to be pleasured by it. He teased her with a few more kisses and licks around her most sensitive areas.

"Ready?" he asked, looking up at her from between her thighs. Without waiting for an answer, he plunged his tongue into the furnace of her wetness. She responded almost instantly, her back arching and a cry breaking from her lips.

Greg deftly worked her with his tongue, bringing her quickly to orgasm. But he didn't stop when Julie came. Instead, he licked her slowly and gently, knowing she would be sensitive. Eventually, he began licking her in earnest again and again, it didn't take long to bring Julie to another screaming-out-of-her-mind orgasm. Her hips bucked up into his face, but he stayed right with her, his tongue staying on her as she climaxed.

After she came the second time, he continued to lick her softly, but even that was too much and Julie had to push him away. Greg gave her pussy one last kiss then slid up the bed and lay beside her. Julie rolled to face him, putting her lips to his, tasting herself in his kiss.

The way their lips clung to each others' and the way their hands explored and caressed each other... was there any room left for doubt? Julie could feel the last of her reservations ebbing away. She had already said she would do anything for him. Now she was burning for him to take her up on it.

They kissed and fondled each other until, exhausted, the fell asleep in each others' arms. It was nearly lunch time when they awoke. They kissed and held each other a while longer before finally dragging themselves out of bed.

"Are you going to stay tonight?" Greg asked Julie as he watched her get dressed. Julie, aware of his eyes on her, dressed slowly, facing him, letting him enjoy the sight of her body.

"I guess I could, but..." Suddenly, she remembered that she had left Ashlee's last night saying she was just going out for a little while. Oh, shit! Not that Ashlee hadn't really known what Julie was up to, of course. But still, Julie had to call her and let her know that she was okay. She fumbled through her purse for her phone as she explained to Greg.

Greg got up and got dressed as Julie dialed Ashlee's number.

"Hey, Ash, it's me," Julie told her friend when she answered. "Just wanted to let you know I, uh... I'm okay."

"Yeah, I'll bet you are!" retorted Ashlee with a laugh. "I'll bet you're better than 'okay!'" She added. "It's after twelve and you're just getting out of bed, aren't you?"

"Um..." Julie didn't know how to respond. She could feel the heat rising in her cheeks.

"Hey, don't worry," Ashlee said. "I kinda knew what was up. And I'm glad you called."

"Yeah, I, uh... I would have called earlier..." Julie started to say, then tapered off.

"Uh huh," Ashlee laughed. "Except you were a little too busy, right?" She laughed again. It wasn't a bad or derogatory laugh, but it was a laugh that Julie wasn't comfortable with. It was a laugh that said Ashlee knew exactly what Julie had been up to and she condoned it. Even encouraged it, perhaps.

"Maybe," Julie conceded, unable to repress a smile of her own.

"Coming home for dinner? Or am I on my own?"

"Oh, aaahh, I don't, uh..." Julie fumbled. Greg had asked her to stay the night, hadn't he?

"Hey, no sweat, kiddo!" Ashlee said hastily. "Enjoy yourself! I didn't have anything planned or anything."

"Uh, I'll probably be... Well, I have to come back. At least to get clothes," Julie said, feeling her blush rise again.

"Not a problem. I'll see you then," Ashlee replied. There was an easiness about Ashlee's words, a reassuring quality. Was Ashlee actually encouraging Julie's extramarital behavior? Julie was, after all, still married.

Julie thought again about how Ashlee and Gary never really hit it off. The more Julie considered it, the more she was sure that the issue stemmed, at least in part, from Ashlee's lack of respect for Gary. Gary wasn't a particularly manly man, like Ashlee went for. And from Gary's perspective, Ashlee wasn't particularly nice to him because of that.

He also met some of her boyfriends, so he knew that her choice in men was quite different than Julie's. At least at the time it had been.

After hanging up with Ashlee, Julie noticed that she had a voice mail. She looked at the number. It was Gary. He had called last night.

She listened to his message. He wanted to sit down and talk to her. Sunday. Today. Shit! Julie looked at the time. It was 12:30.

"I, uh..." What could she say to Greg? 'I have to call my husband now'? It felt completely absurd. Still, that was exactly what she had to do. Greg seemed to understand that she needed privacy and went out to the kitchen to fix them some lunch.

Julie's hands were shaking as she dialed what had been her own home number. Just before she finished dialing, she stopped. Where would she say she was? Ashlee's? What if he wanted proof? Wanted to talk to Ashlee? It wasn't likely, but... Julie could say Ashlee was at the gym.

And what if he asked why it took her so long to reply? She and Ashlee had been out last night. That was certainly plausible. And she had left her phone in the car. Hadn't realized until just now.

It would have to do. She hit the send button and the phone began ringing.

At the sound of the first ring, Julie almost snapped the phone shut. She wasn't sure she could do this. How could she talk to Gary while standing in Greg's bedroom? Beside the bed where she and Greg had just been laying? Their naked bodies intertwined in post-orgasmic bliss?

"Hello?" Too late. Gary answered.

"Uh, hi. It's me," Julie answered after the slightest hesitation. "I just got your message."

"Yeah, we need to talk," Gary said. "I don't know if I'm really ready to. But I don't know if I ever will be either. So let's just meet here and talk."

"Okay," Julie answered, more relieved that he wasn't asking about her whereabouts than apprehensive about meeting with him. "When?"

"How about two?" Julie looked at the clock. She had to get to Ashlee's, get another quick shower and a change of clothes.

"Let's make it three," she suggested. Would that make him suspicious? What the hell could she be doing on a Sunday afternoon that she couldn't be there in an hour and a half?

"Okay," Gary answered, no discernable inflection in his voice. "See you here at three." He hung up without waiting for her to reply. Was that because he suspected the reason she couldn't come straight over? Or was it still too difficult to have a normal conversation with her? She had, of course, hurt him about as deeply as a wife could hurt a husband. Was he suspicious? Well, shouldn't he be?

Distracted, Julie went out to the kitchen where Greg was making them lunch. As wonderful as the previous night and this morning had been, that two minute call with Gary had cast a dark cloud over everything.

"I'm going to have to leave for a little while," Julie told Greg as they ate. "But I'll be back tonight. Okay?" Strange, how she was asking permission. Was his dominance, her submissiveness, spilling over, out of the bedroom? Or was she just showing the deference that a significant other would expect? Even if that was the case, Julie realized, it was a bit early in their relationship.

Or maybe she meant was it okay to come back, since it was his apartment and it might be construed as rude to invite herself? She honestly didn't know. In her distracted state she gave it more thought than it probably merited.

But what if Greg told her not to leave? What if he told her not to go see Gary? Surely, Greg had surmised who she had been talking to and why she had to go. If he told her to forget about her husband and stay, what would Julie do? She bit her lip. She hoped Greg didn't tell her to, because she really didn't know what she would do.

Julie was not a woman accustomed to being confused. She was usually the cool head in the midst of panic. So why was she struggling so hard now?

Greg and Julie ate without saying much. Julie, for her part, was too distracted by the thought of facing Gary to be able to talk to Greg. Greg? Was he opposed to her seeing Gary? Put off by it? Or was he just giving her space to do what she needed to do? It was impossible to tell by his silence and Julie couldn't see any way of asking.

They finished eating and Julie got up to leave.

"I'll be back in a few hours, okay, lover?" she said, leaning down to kiss him as he sat at the table. He looked at her, an intensity in his gaze that she hadn't been expecting.

"Going to see him?" The way Greg pronounced 'him' there was no doubt who he meant.

"I... I have to," Julie explained feebly. Greg had to understand, didn't he?

Greg stood up and put his arms around Julie. Of course Greg understood. Julie might be his now, but she still had to put to rest her past. He kissed her then looked back into her eyes, the intensity undiminished.

"Before you go," he said and paused. Julie looked up at him.

"Yes, lover?" she asked. There was something strange about his tone. She had no idea what he was about to say, but there was a tingling in her stomach.

"Get on your knees." His words caused a hitch in Julie's breathing. She looked up, searching his face for an explanation, but then his hands came down on her shoulders and without further resistance, she knelt. Greg unzipped his pants and fished his big cock out. "Put it in your mouth," he said.

Not that Julie really needed to be told, but she often found herself hesitating, just to hear him say it. She wanted to wait for him to say it more forcefully, but this was so unexpected and she didn't know what his intentions were.

Julie complied, feeling her panties get wet as his cock started to grow in her mouth. She so loved the feel of him becoming aroused inside her mouth. Whatever Greg's reasons for doing this now were, whatever uncertainty Julie felt, she still found herself totally turned on by the way his erection expanded with her lips around it.

Julie started to bob on him, but he stopped her, slipping his hand under her chin.

"When you see him," Greg said to her, still holding Julie under her chin. "Think about what you're doing right now. He has no idea how much you love sucking my cock, does he?" Julie's pussy throbbed at his words. God! Gary would die if he knew! She was so wet just putting Greg in her mouth, not to mention the effect his words were having on her.

"When you're talking to him," Greg continued, pulling up on her chin slightly, getting Julie to look directly into his eyes. "Think about sucking my cock. And see if your mouth doesn't water," he said to her with an especially arrogant smirk. Julie quivered.

Oh, this was so cruel... but so hot! He was going to send her off to talk to Gary with these thoughts in her head! How could she look Gary in the eye, apologize for all the hurt she had caused him, tell him how miserable she felt about it, if all she was really thinking about was rushing back to Greg? To suck his cock. Again.

But Greg's point was well-made. Gary would never understand this need in her, could never do what Greg did to unleash and encourage it. He certainly could never feed it. Whatever business she had to conduct with Gary, she had to hurry up and get it over with. So she could rush back here and wrap her lips oh-so-lustily around Greg's cock again.

"Lover," Julie began, slipping his cock from her mouth and looking up at him. "Maybe you'd like to give me one now?" God, the words actually came out sounding like she was begging. For Greg to give her one! As if cumming in her mouth was a favor he was doing for her!

Wasn't it though? Hadn't it become like that?

"No," Greg answered. "Not until you get back." The momentary disappointment she felt answered the question she had asked in her mind.

Yes, Julie would race back here after what was sure to be a disastrous meeting with Gary. She would hurry back not because of Greg's literal promise. Sure, he would likely cum in her mouth again tonight. But that was only part of it. It was how he could make her want him to. The sex she was having with him now was even better than the sex they were having together a week ago. And that had been light years beyond anything Julie had ever known.

She was going to have a difficult time concentrating on her meeting with Gary. And that was just how Greg wanted it. He wanted her thinking about sex with him while she was sitting across the table from her husband. It was just a further exercise of his power, that he could interject himself into her thoughts even as she was in the middle of one of the most difficult conversations of her life.

Julie gave Greg's cock a last loving suck. She was about to stand up when he surprised her with another question.

"When's the last time you sucked his cock? All the way?" Gary? Julie could hardly think. With Greg it was usually whenever the last time she saw him was. Gary? That was a totally different story. His birthday?

"Uh, for his birthday, I guess" Julie said, feeling a bit awkward to be talking about her husband with Greg.

"Did you swallow?" Greg asked. Like a good trial lawyer, he already knew the answer.

"Uh, no."

"Why not?" he asked. Julie was starting to get uncomfortable. But also aroused.

"I don't know. I just..." She shrugged. "Never did. For anyone." She gave his cock a lick. "Before you, that is," she added with a bashful, yet lusty smile.

"You never spit out my cum," Greg observed with an arrogant curling of his lips. "Why not?"

Why not? Did Julie even know? Everything just felt so different with Greg. There was something primal in him that brought out an instinct buried deep in her, coded somewhere in her DNA. Something in her mind or body that just knew. From the first time she was with him.

Not that Julie gave a lot of blowjobs before Greg, but on the occasions when she went down on a man who was standing, she always squatted down. She never did that with Greg though. That very first time, he had told her to suck his cock. Not hinted around or asked her or even used euphemisms. He had just told her to do it. And she had.

It was such a powerful thing, to tell her to, so directly like that. There were two ways for a woman like Julie to respond. She could have slapped his face or gotten on her knees.

Julie had gotten on her knees.

"I don't know, lover," Julie answered Greg. But she did know why she didn't spit him out, didn't she? Because that's what a slut should do. And from the very beginning, Greg had made her his slut.

"Oh, maybe you do," Greg said with a laugh, "and you just don't want to say it."

"Maybe," she conceded with a broad smile. "All I know is I couldn't spit you out if I wanted to." She kissed the head of his cock, then sucked him briefly.

And then Greg sent her on her way, those thoughts and cravings still swirling around in her head. Even as she headed off to meet with her husband.

KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers
12