Julie Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers

Greg pulled Julie to her feet and lifted her skirt. His hands deftly found the elastic of her panties and tugged them down. Julie's heart raced as she felt her wet pussy lips exposed. A moment later, her panties were tossed aside and Greg's hands were spinning her around, steering her against the wall of the hallway. Then his cock was up under her skirt, prodding at her, seeking entrance into the molten cavern of her pussy.

As Julie felt the head of his cock press against her pussy lips, she called out inarticulately. She didn't know what she was saying, or even if she was trying to say anything. As his cock slipped up into her, it drove out conscious thought, reducing her to a receptor of animal pleasures.

He thrust up into her, driving Julie against the wall with surprising force. Her breasts were crushed between Greg's force and the unyielding mass of the wall as his cock buried itself in her over and over again.

There was a power and a passion in his thrusts, reflective of the power of the man administering them. It sent an unmistakable message to Julie that she was being taken by him. He was the fucker and she was the fuckee. It was perhaps a strange thought to have in that moment, but at the same time, the feeling was crystal clear.

She grunted and moaned as his every thrust forced her against the wall, driving the breath from her lungs. Even now, as many times as she had been with him, the length and the thickness of his cock still stretched her to her limits.

After just a couple minutes, Julie felt her orgasm drawing near. Greg must have sensed it to, because his thrusts redoubled in speed and force, pushing her quickly to crescendo. As her orgasm rocked her, Julie swayed on her feet, her knees dangerously close to buckling. But Greg's strong arms and relentless cock held her up as he continued to thrust deep up into her as she screamed in orgasm.

Her body, flushed with warmth and reeling from the power of her climax, sagged against the wall, held up more by Greg than by her own legs. She whimpered helplessly, her body still shuddering and writhing, as he continued to pump his massive erection in and out of her.

Then he slipped out of her, his hands gripping Julie's waist to keep her steady. He guided her to the bedroom where he quickly shed his clothes. Julie, still wafting on the euphoria of her orgasm, simply watched him bare his body for her. Then, as Greg cast the last of his clothing aside, she realized that she still had to undress herself.

Her hands somehow managed to function in the absence of clear direction from her climax-muddled brain, unbuttoning her blouse and removing her bra and skirt. They stood and stared at each others' naked bodies for a brief moment, each savoring the physical beauty of the other. Then Greg stepped up to Julie and pushed down on her shoulders.

Without resistance or hesitation, she sank to her knees and took his sticky member back into her mouth. She sucked him for several long moments, electrified by his moans of pleasure, the size and hardness of him in her mouth. She also knew that he was going to keep fucking her, which had her pussy aching.

And a few minutes later, Greg again lifted Julie to her feet and guided her to the bed. He lay her on her back and spread her legs wide. Julie shivered at the way he opened her up, made her feel so slutty by pushing her knees apart, exposing her pussy so completely. Oh, she couldn't wait to have that cock back inside her!

He stood at the edge of the bed and looped his arms under Julie's legs. With brute strength, he lifted her up to meet his cock. Julie frantically reached down between her legs, grabbing his cock and guiding it into herself. Her back arched as the thrill of him filling her up rippled to every distant corner of her being. With just her head, shoulders and elbows on the bed, everything else suspended in Greg's arms, Julie undulated her body, trying to milk his shaft with her hungry womanhood.

Greg let her strain to ride him in that awkward fashion for just a moment or two before he began pounding her with forceful thrusts. He pulled her thighs up against his chest over and over again as he pistoned himself deep into her relentlessly.

The angle at which he entered her was unusual, causing his shaft to rub her in ways in which she was unaccustomed. His cock was grinding against sensitive places that usually only a finger or a tongue would stimulate. She suddenly found herself screaming out as an orgasm rocked her with unexpected force and suddenness.

As she came down from her climax, Greg slowed his pace. He continued to push deep into her in a way that sent thrills up and down her spine, just slower, more deliberately. Then with no warning, he stopped. He stood there with his cock buried in her to the hilt, not moving. Julie opened her eyes and looked up at him. It was clear that he had something in mind and that sent a fresh quivering through Julie.

He pulled out his cock and, still holding Julie up with one arm, he took his shaft in his other hand and guided it to her ass. Looking down at her with intensity, Greg pushed his head against Julie's sphincter.

It was just too much stimulation. Her reaction was instantaneous and involuntary. She arched her back and wrenched to the side, rolling her out of his grip. She was suddenly breathing very rapidly and her heart was racing.

Greg wanted to put his cock in her ass.

The thought caused a warm flush to flood her body and the room around her grew a little hazy for a moment. Julie's mind was suddenly all over the place. Hadn't she told herself that if he wanted it, she would give it to him? Yes, but this was so... so unexpected. And on top of everything else that had happened since then, it was difficult to even think about it the way she had back then.

And Ashlee... Ashlee would be home soon and probably ask Julie lots of questions. Did she really want to have to face her nosey friend after something like that? Be interrogated immediately after her first experience with anal sex?

And there was also Greg's size... a cock that big could really hurt a virgin ass like hers. She really was a tiny thing next to him. If he shoved that monster of his all the way into her ass, he could do real harm, let alone the pain he would cause.

And they didn't have any lube. Didn't Greg say that time that he would have done if he had lube, but he didn't?

All of these thoughts stormed chaotically through Julie's head as she lay part in, part out of Greg's grip looking up at him wide-eyed.

Greg must have seen something in her look that made him hesitate. He smiled slightly, his smirk showing, as he lowered her to the bed. He helped her move back up until she was completely on it, then he climbed in beside her.

Julie expected him to nestle between her legs, continue fucking her in missionary position. But instead, he climbed astride her, putting his cock on her breast bone between her supple breasts. Without thinking, Julie automatically pressed her breasts together around his thick shaft. He sighed approvingly as he began to rock himself back and forth, tit fucking her.

He ran his meaty organ along her chest, between her breasts for a few minutes before leaning forward and hanging it down over her face. Julie's lips quickly wrapped around it, sucking as much as she could reach at that awkward angle.

Then Greg moved away, backing off of her. His hands took hold of her and rolled her to her hands and knees. She shivered in anticipation as she raised her ass and braced herself on her elbows. She was hoping he was going to fuck her doggie style, the way she loved. But what if he chose her ass instead?

Indeed, he did press the head of his cock against her sphincter and a whimper broke from Julie's lips. But he didn't go as far as even get the head into her before he stopped. A moment later, he plunged into her soaking wet pussy, pounding her hard, deep, with a ferocity that both surprised and thrilled her.

Julie came hard as he pounded deep into her. But he didn't slow down. He continued to hammer away at her as she screamed out, writhing, impaled. A few minutes later, she felt another orgasm coming. It hit her like a runaway freight train, rocking her whole being.

In the midst of her explosion of passion, she was vaguely aware of Greg's tap on her ass. His signal that he was about to cum and he wanted her to turn around. Hardly aware of herself or her surroundings, Julie turned quickly on the bed, eagerly seeking his shaft with her mouth. She barely bobbed a half dozen times before she felt his jets burst out of him, hitting the back of her throat, coating her tongue.

As he groaned in ecstasy, Julie felt another, smaller orgasm surge through her body. She wrapped her hand tightly around his shaft and pumped slowly up, delighting in the last drops she wrung from him. It was so incredible that the feel, the taste of him cumming in her mouth could push her to orgasm. But that was exactly what had done it.

She swallowed his offering and continued to suck him gently, draining every drop from him, cleaning him thoroughly.

"Mmmm, you love it, don't you?" Greg asked. She let his softening member slip from her mouth. It was a rhetorical question, but Julie nodded anyway. She couldn't help smiling as she did. He looked at her, a strange expression on his face. "I wasn't sure," he said. Julie blinked, not sure what he meant.

"Sure?"

"I wasn't sure you'd love it," he answered. She didn't say anything, just looked at him, not sure what he was getting at. "I mean," he continued, "I wasn't surprised that I got you to suck my cock. But I really couldn't tell if you were the type that...." He looked at her and shrugged. "That would really get into it the way you do. Love it," he added.

"I didn't know I'd love it either," Julie replied with a slight laugh. "How could you know?"

"I can usually tell," he said simply. "But I couldn't with you. Maybe you're a little more complicated than the average woman."

"I like to think I don't have much in common with 'average' women," Julie replied, flashing her sultry smile.

"I'd have to agree with you there," Greg said, smiling as he slipped into bed beside her. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, deeply, passionately. Julie was already soo satisfied, yet kisses like that instantly stirred fresh desire in her. Their embrace became more groping, almost frantic. Their kisses took on a desperate intensity, like they were about to be separated forever.

Greg's fingers were suddenly between her legs, slipping between the sopping wet folds of her pussy. Julie's back arched, pressing herself against his exploring digits as she moaned softly, delighting in his touch.

Suddenly, Greg broke off their embrace and lowered his head to her full, round breasts. He took one in his hand as he sucked the nipple of the other. Like a lightning strike, his hands and lips sent intense pleasure arcing through her.

Then he was kissing the sweat-moistened skin between her breasts. Then an inch lower. Then another inch lower. Then another. In one long, deliriously stretched out moment, Greg's lips reached the soft hair of her pubic mound. Julie was almost shaking with anticipation when his tongue finally reached out and touched her clit with deliberate delicacy. Her hips gyrated and bucked off the bed, reaching her lips out toward his. But he denied her a moment longer, enjoying her moans and twitches of frustration.

Then he plunged his tongue into her, lapping across, over and around her clit with a patient intensity that soon drove her to the brink of a tidal wave orgasm. As the wave crested, Julie's back arched even farther than before, her ass rising off the bed to grind against his jaw, his lips and nose. The heat exploded through her limbs, igniting every corner, every extremity of her body. Maybe she screamed, maybe she just panted hoarsely. She had no idea. The force of it was too much, obliterating her normal senses.

Greg slowly licked her, sending wrenching shivers through her, as her orgasm faded and her hips sank back to the bed. He stopped just milliseconds before Julie's head completely burst from overload.

Just as she lay panting, trying to catch her breath and calm her racing heart, Greg crawled up to lay on top of her, kissing her passionately once again, bringing the taste of her own pussy to her lips. Julie barely had time to think about it before Greg settled between her legs and began to rub his cock against her.

He had apparently recovered and was once again pushing his incredibly large member against her opening. Looking into her eyes, Greg deftly steered his revived manhood into her.

Already dripping wet from his fucking and licking, Julie's pussy accommodated his ample size easily. A minute later he was thrusting deep into her as they looked into each others' eyes. The intensity of his eyes on hers was so powerful. Could it mean anything less than love for him to look into her soul that way as they were coupled in intercourse?

The thought made possible another powerful orgasm. She shook and quivered as every muscle in her body seemed to contract and release in concert. She would have kept her eyes on his, but they rolled back in her head, overpowered.

Greg continued to drive his thick shaft in and out of her over and over until Julie lost all track of time and place. Her whole world collapsed to the sensation of him between her legs, the press of his muscular body on top of hers and the fiery intensity of his eyes boring into hers. She came again. Then again.

Finally, after hours, days, weeks, Julie had no idea how long, Greg threw back his head and groaned. He kept pumping and Julie felt the hot splatter of his seed against her cervix. Her body shuddered, her fingers knotted in the sheets and her back arched into his thrusts. The feel—the thought—of him cumming inside her thrilled her, excited her and sated her.

Greg collapsed on top of her, their sweaty bodies wrapped around each other. Their lungs heaved for air and Julie's heart raced, both from exertion and excitement.

They lay wrapped in each others' arms until he withered enough to slip from her. Julie actually moaned aloud at his departure, her arms pulling him tighter as if by a more strenuous embrace, she could reinsert him.

The two of them lay in her bed for a long time in silence. Julie, for her part, was simply content to lay with him, feel his warmth against her. And Greg seemed to be similarly content. Eventually, Julie looked at the clock and reality began to force its way into the situation.

Time was running out. Ashlee would be home soon. They had to get dressed before she arrived, get ready to go back and pick up their cars.

Julie's phone rang.

It was inside her purse and the ring tone muffled. But it was loud and clear enough to cut through their bubble, drag them back to reality. She pulled out from under Greg, got out of bed and rooted for the phone. For a brief instant, Julie feared it was Gary calling to say he knew exactly what she was doing and that he was photographing it all.

She looked at the number. Ashlee's.

"Hello?"

"Hey, kid," Ashlee greeted her. "How's it going?" Julie looked at Greg's naked body on the bed and felt the clamminess of her sweat soaked body. How was she supposed to answer Ashlee's question? Fortunately, Ashlee didn't wait for an answer.

"I'm getting ready to leave mom's," Ashlee informed her. "I need to stop at a place in the mall. I can do that on my way home or I can get you guys first." Julie heard the words, but wasn't clear of their meaning. Her post-orgasmic bliss was making it difficult to concentrate.

"Huh?"

"Do you want me home in ten minutes or forty-five?" Ashlee asked with exaggerated bluntness. Julie, standing naked next to the bed, looked at Greg. His eyes were on her, drinking in the curves of her body in a way that excited her all over again. She felt so unself-conscious, so free to be naked and wild with him.

"Forty-five," she answered. Ashlee and hung up. She crawled back into bed with Greg and let him curl his large frame around hers. They lay like that not moving for another twenty minutes. To Julie it was nothing short of heaven.

The way he wrapped himself around her, held her, warmed her.... Could it be less than love? Maybe he wasn't one for commitment, for coming out and saying the words, but wasn't he telling her in ways non-verbal?

Julie reluctantly pried herself out of Greg's arms.

"Come on," she said. "Ash'll be home soon." She picked up her clothes and began to dress. Greg watched her for a moment before following suit.

As Julie finished, she watched Greg pull on the last of his clothes. When would she see him again, she thought? How long before they had another night like tonight?

"Lover," she said, looking at him with her sultry smile. He looked, arching an eyebrow. "Lover, can you give me one more?" He looked her up and down and pursed his lips. He hesitated a deliberately long moment before shaking his head.

"No," he said, seeming to smile as her face fell. "But you could suck my cock again."

"Oh, yes," Julie agreed. "I could do that."

There in the dark of her room, Julie slid to her knees and took him back into her mouth. She closed her eyes and gave herself completely to his pleasure.

She had just swallowed his offering and licked him clean, was still on her knees looking up at him when she heard the front door open.

Julie scrambled to her feet as she heard Ashlee call. Greg, at a more leisurely pace, tucked his spent cock into his pants and zipped up. Julie could still taste his cum, feel the tingle of it in her mouth, as she called back to her friend. She was at once mortified and electrified that Ashlee had come home at exactly the time she had. Julie couldn't have put into words why that was, but she understood the feelings intuitively.

It was hot. It was naughty

It was slutty.

It was like almost getting caught. Not that Ashlee would have opened the bedroom door or anything. But there was still a thrill that she got from it seeming like a close call.

KKHowling
KKHowling
363 Followers
12