Julie Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KKHowling
KKHowling
360 Followers

She could feel the swelling of his cock against her back. Any second he was going to say those words that would turn her into his slut. He rubbed his bulge against her, his mouth still poised beside her ear. It was all Julie could do not to turn around and drop to her knees.

But she wanted to hear the words; have him tell her to do it. The mere anticipation was turning her pussy into a dripping furnace. She trembled again in his arms.

Greg seemed to sense her impatience. He gave a little snort.

"I bet you never saw this day coming, did you?" he asked in a slightly condescending tone. It was perfect. Julie quivered, a little sigh escaping from her. "You never thought a man could tell you what to do, did you? I bet you always thought women who let men tell them what to do were weak, right?" Julie moaned softly in reply. She felt him nodding.

"You always thought that being strong and self-confident, having high self-esteem, was why you would never be one of them, didn't you?" These were things Julie had thought so many times. But hearing Greg articulate them with such devastating accuracy was making her knees shake. How much more proof did she need that he had mastered her completely? And that she was totally intoxicated by his mastery?

"Julie," he husked and the bottom dropped out of her belly. "You're about to spend the next few days sucking my cock whenever I tell you. How does that make you feel?"

"Oh, God!" Julie moaned, trembling all over.

"Yeah, that's what I though," he said, and Julie could hear the smirk in his words. "You love it, don't you? You're dying to hear me tell you to do it right now, aren't you?" The truth of his words penetrated like a knife.

One of his hands reached up and squeezed her breast and Julie moaned again. God, he was toying with her and God help her, she was loving it.

"Julie," he breathed in her ear again, hand still kneading her large, firm breast. "How does it feel to be submissive?"

"Oh, God, lover!" was all the answer Julie could manage.

"You're going to spend the weekend doing whatever I want you to, aren't you?" When Julie didn't answer right away, he asked again, more forcefully, "Aren't you?"

"Yes, lover," she replied, quickly and meekly.

"Good. Now tell me what it is you're so desperate to hear me say." At first Julie didn't respond. Was it because she was embarrassed to say it? Or did she just want Greg to be more forceful? "What do you want to hear?" he pressed, his voice taking on a steely undertone, almost a growl.

Yes, that was what Julie had wanted. Needed.

"Tell me, lover. Tell me what you want me to do. To please you." Julie knew it wasn't exactly what she wanted to say. But she couldn't bring herself to tell him that she wanted to be ordered to her knees, commanded to suck his cock. Greg didn't seem to notice that she held back though. His answer was everything Julie could have asked for.

"I want you," he began, then paused for effect. "To get down on your knees in front of me, take out my cock, put it in your mouth and suck it until I cum. And then I want you to swallow every drop of my sperm, lick my cock clean and thank me for giving it to you."

"Yes, lover," Julie replied, her body again flushing with a passionate heat. She might never understand how words like that, spoken by a man like Greg, could elicit such a reaction. But as she turned and lowered herself to her knees in front of him, she knew she wanted to do exactly as he had instructed. Again and again.

From her knees, Julie looked up into Greg's eyes. They bored down into her with a cool, dispassionate look that should have frightened her, but somehow only excited her more. With slow, deliberate motions, Greg unzipped his pants, pushed them down and slid them aside. His three-quarter erect cock was hanging in front of Julie and she could hardly believe how wet the sight of it was making her.

Was it because of his words? Or the sight of that massive organ dangling in front of her, waiting for her to suck it? Or because they had a whole weekend to be together? Or because she suspected there was more to their relationship now than sex? Was it just because Greg knew exactly how to push her buttons?

Julie couldn't think about it. The tempest of thoughts swirling in her head was far away, irrelevant. All her mind could focus on was the massive cock in her face. She leaned forward and took him into her mouth, delighting in the way he stiffened between her lips. The oh-so-familiar feel of him swelling in her mouth, the velvety smoothness of his skin, the taste and musky odor of his manhood... Even as she began bobbing slowly, Julie knew she was going to cum.

"Yeah, that's it," Greg rumbled, his hand slipping into her hair. "Suck my cock, Julie."

Almost involuntarily, she began to bob faster at his words. He let out a low moan as her lips attacked his shaft with lusty passion. That moan seemed to resonate in her loins, sending a fresh flush through her midsection. Combined with his fingers sliding through her hair, it pushed Julie to the edge.

"Yeah, make me cum in your mouth," he husked and an involuntary whimper escaped from her. "That's what you want, isn't it?" By way of reply, Julie pushed herself as far down his towering erection as she could. She held herself there a moment, then came up and plunged back down again. Yes, that was exactly what she wanted. She still wasn't used to feeling that way, wanting only to please, be used for pleasure. But she knew that was what made her experiences with Greg so intense.

He pulled her off of his cock. Her eyes, open in surprise, tipped up to meet his.

"That is what you want, right?" he asked again. Julie nodded. Greg shook his head. "No, I want to hear you say it." Julie felt the heat in her pussy as she looked up at him, flashing him her own lusty grin.

"Lover," she said softly, kissing the head of his cock. "I never wanted a man to cum in my mouth..." She paused and bobbed once, deep and sensuously on his shaft. "Until you." She paused again to send her lips down his cock and back up again, pulling away with a juicy slurp. "I can't get enough of your cock and your cum." She bobbed again. "I want to feel it shoot into my mouth, coat my tongue and fill my senses with the taste, the heat and texture of it. And I want to swallow it all for you, lover. Please?"

She looked up into his face as she finished speaking. Sure, she was saying that for his sake, to get him more aroused. But she wanted him to see the earnestness in her eyes. As much as it was something she said to turn him on, it was also something she truly meant.

He nodded his approval and Julie at once began sucking on him in earnest. She closed her eyes and devoted herself, her lips, her mouth to his pleasure. As she sucked, he continued to talk in a low, rumbling voice. She heard him say the word "cocksucker." It was a word that was still heavily burdened with negative connotations. But somehow it wasn't a bad thing when Greg said it. Called her that.

He called her a "good cocksucker" and it made her feel... almost proud, pleased with herself. It encouraged her to suck more passionately on his thick, nine-inch cock. Made her more eager to please him and she had already been quite eager to begin with.

"Oohhhhh," he moaned, fingers running through Julie's silky black hair. "I'm getting close. I'm gonna cum soon." Julie felt the heat between her legs, she was so close to cumming herself. "Yeah, suck my big fat cock and make me cum!" he panted.

His words, combined with the swelling of his cock that foreshadowed his orgasm, pushed Julie over the edge. Her hips bucked as she came. The strange intensity of cumming without direct stimulation caused her stomach muscles to knot and her whole body to shudder. She squealed around his thick manhood as her body flushed with the heat of her orgasm.

It was several long seconds before Julie realized that she had stopped sucking Greg's cock; was just holding his thick tool in her mouth. She immediately resumed sucking him with renewed vigor. He had already been close and her renewed efforts quickly took him over the top. He groaned and filled her mouth with several big surges of ejaculate.

It was a lot and it was thick and it came out fast. It almost made Julie gag, but she gulped it down with a couple hard swallows. A few more smaller jets followed, but she easily handled them, savoring the potency and the flavor of his manhood before sending them down her throat as well.

Her pussy tingled with the afterglow of her orgasm as she licked and sucked away the last vestiges of Greg's seed. It was one of the largest loads he had ever shot in her mouth—perhaps the largest. For some reason that made it feel especially hot to swallow it for him.

"You didn't forget, did you?" Greg asked as Julie let his glistening member slip from her mouth. At first she didn't understand, but she quickly remembered.

"Thank you, lover," she cooed softly, kissing the head of his cock and looking up at him. "Thank you for giving me your cum." Her pussy flushed at the sound of her own words. It was sincere, of course. But hearing them out loud, from her own lips was still a novelty. It sounded so... pornographic.

"Well," chuckled Greg softly, "I'll make sure you get plenty of it this weekend."

Julie felt a little color in her cheeks at his words and her own. There was a time when she would have blushed furiously to say and hear those things. They were still not words she was comfortable with, hence the slight blush. But clearly she was getting used to hearing and saying things that the old Julie could never have imagined.

It seemed like it was a boundary Greg deliberately pushed with her. He knew these were things she was unaccustomed to discussing and he seemed to delight in her reaction. No doubt as she got used to it, stopped blushing, Greg would push further. It scared her a little to wonder just how far he could push her.

He offered Julie his hand and helped her to her feet. There was still some devilishness twinkling in his eyes.

"Do you remember the first night you took me out to dinner?" he asked. He was smiling in a way Julie couldn't decipher. It might have been a romantic reminiscence, but that seemed unlike Greg.

Julie nodded. She remembered him being very inappropriate, very forward and, above all, incredibly arrogant. If he hadn't represented a huge potential for both her company and her career, she probably would have said something rude and walked out, right?

Or would she? It was so difficult to say now, after so much had changed. Had she stayed because it was a career move for her? Or had she been intrigued by that arrogance? Or, more likely, did she use her career ambitions as an excuse to endure his arrogance?

"I almost had you that night, didn't I?" he asked. Julie remembered how rattled she had been on the way home. As she had stood kissing him in the parking lot, a car had driven up and distracted her, given her a moment to regain her composure. But if it hadn't? At the time, Julie admitted the possibility only briefly to herself that he might have gotten more than a kiss.

Looking back now, it seemed so long ago and so different. Now it wasn't a matter of what Greg could get her to do. It was a matter of were there any limits to what he could get her to do?

He had since coaxed her into sucking his cock in a car in that very parking lot. If he wanted, he could probably get Julie to put her head in his lap just about anywhere. But had he really been that close that night?

It was impossible to say now. Julie just shrugged, smiled and shook her head. "I don't know, lover," she said, nuzzling against his broad, muscular chest. Greg took her by her upper arms and pushed her back so he could look into her eyes.

"I think that was the moment I knew," he said. "When you kissed me back the way you did. I knew."

"What did you know?" she asked playfully, her smile widening. The arrogance that should have chaffed was now familiar, comforting and a large part of the reason Julie was smiling.

Greg reached to her and traced her lips with his index finger. "I knew," he replied in a low, husky voice, "that it was only a matter of time." His words send a shiver through her. It wasn't exactly a romantic recounting of their first date, but it might be as close as Greg ever got. It made her feel a little giddy. A distant part of her still insisted it was foolish to believe Greg was really falling for her; that his recollection of that night should serve as a substitute for romance. But the tingling in her body wouldn't listen.

"A matter of time?" she repeated, her tone conveying a dubiousness that she didn't necessarily feel. Greg nodded, smirking.

"There's something in a woman's eyes," he said, grinning devilishly at her. "When I see it," he shrugged, "then I know she can be had. That she wants to be had. I saw it in your eyes at Cavanaugh's that night."

Could he really have seen something in her, Julie wondered? It seemed at once unlikely and quite probable. There must have been something in her even then, right? Something that Greg had tapped into or released or whatever. It must have been there all along. He just simply knew how to spot it in her before she knew it was there herself.

"The best part," he said with a slight laugh, "is that you didn't know it and would never have believed it, right?" Julie grinned back, a little more color rising in her cheeks.

"No, I definitely never even suspected," she admitted. "And even if I suspected, I wouldn't have admitted it." Not even to herself.

Julie remembered the very first time she had seen Greg at the bar with the blonde woman. Even then, before anything else happened, Julie had been unable to keep her eyes from wandering back to him. Over and over. Greg had noticed it too and had come on to her in the hallway near the restrooms.

Had Julie, even then, been drawn to something in Greg? Was there something in her that needed a man like him to ignite her passion and release her sexually? Had she subconsciously sensed that? Was that the reason her eyes had kept drifting back to him that night? Looking back, knowing so much more about herself now, she realized that she may very well have responded to the arrogance, the dominance, she had somehow sensed in him.

"You always hated guys like me, didn't you?" Greg asked rhetorically. "The way I talked to you in the hall when you were coming back from the ladies room really rubbed you the wrong way, didn't it?" Julie nodded. She remembered very clearly how she had been quite irritated Greg's cockiness, his audacity. She had, after all been having dinner with her husband.

And now? It occurred to Julie at that moment that there had never really been any doubt about whether or not she was going to let Greg take her ass. The back and forth in her mind was really just posturing, wasn't it? Before the weekend was over, she was going to have that huge cock of his fucking her in the ass. Had that now-inevitable surrender been preordained from the moment they first met?

"Yes, lover," Julie said to him with a sultry smile, bending down and planting a passionate kiss on his cock. "I was definitely put off by your arrogance. By that attitude that you could have me."

"You were too good for that? Above that?" Greg prodded, though his tone and expression indicated he already knew the answer.

"I sure thought so at the time," Julie laughed. "But now, well... it's probably what makes being with you so hot for me." She laughed and shrugged. When it came to men and sex, there was hardly any connection left with the person she had been before; the person she always assumed she was. When she thought about herself before Greg, it was almost like she was looking at another person.

KKHowling
KKHowling
360 Followers
12