Julie Doesn't Know What Hit Her

Story Info
Who knew her brother felt that way?
2.3k words
3.67
85.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie had never been particularly close to her younger brother, Scott. Their parents had split when they were both young, and Julie had gone to live with her mother, while Scott spent his life with their father. It wasn't until they were thrown together at an uncomfortable family gathering that Julie learned some secrets about her brother.

"Mom, remind me why we're going to this stupid thing." Julie whispered on the airplane as they jetted over the Atlantic Ocean towards New York City from France, where they'd been vacationing.

"Because, Julie, my mother wants us to be there." Julie's mother, Anna, replied for what seemed like the millionth time. "And, before you ask, she wanted your father to be there also. She always had a soft spot for him, even after we split. He'll be bringing Scott so you two can finally spend some time together." Anna put in the earphones provided by the airline for one of the in-flight movies. Julie sighed and ordered a glass of champagne.

"Dad, seriously, I'm not going to enjoy this at all." Scott said as he unloaded his luggage from the car onto the sidewalk. His father emerged from the other side of the taxi, then grabbed his own suitcase.

"Well, son, that's too bad, because we're here and you're going whether you're up for it or not." Julian replied. He made his way brusquely to the door of the hotel, which was opened for him by a uniformed doorman. Scott was left to pay the driver, and left him a generous tip for having to put up with his father.

Two days later, the family reunion was in full swing, with Anna's mother the belle of the ball. She flitted from table to table, making sure everyone was comfortable and happy. She kept a glass of merlot in her hand at all times. Eventually, she made her way to the table where Julie and Scott had been seated - the 20something table. True to its name, everyone seated there was between the ages of 20 and 29. Relatives from all over the world were there for the once-in-a-lifetime event. Julie was speaking fluent French to a foreign cousin - hailing from Denmark - while Scott talked sports with his mother's cousin's son. Neither sibling at spoken a word to the other one.

Julie happened to glance over to her mother at one point during the evening, and saw her in deep conversation with a man. Peering closer, Julie found that it was the last man she'd expected - her father! She caught Scott's attention, and nodded her head toward their parents, who at that moment excused themselves from their present company and hurried to the doors. Scott and Julie shared a swift glance, and quickly followed the pair. Outside, Julian and Anna hailed a cab, and immediately started kissing as soon as they were safely inside.

Julie could not imagine what was going on. She looked over at her younger brother, and he looked as confused as she did. They stood for a few moments, stunned by the recent events.

"I was under the impression that they did not like each other." Julie finally murmured.

"As was I..." Scott breathed. "But apparently, we were both wrong. I wonder why they've stayed apart for so long? It's been what, 17 years?"

"Yeah, about that..." Julie mused. Then a thought struck her. "One of us doesn't have a place to stay tonight. We'll have to find out where they went so we don't accidentally walk in on them." Scott nodded, and whipped out his cell. He called his hotel, and found there was a "Do Not Disturb" block on his room.

"Looks like they're at my hotel. Can I stay with you tonight, sis?" Scott grinned. Julie smiled back, with less enthusiasm.

"Of course. I'm actually about ready to go. You?"

"God yes. I can't stand much more of this. Let's go make our excuses and head back to the hotel for some room service." Scott offered his arm to his sister, and they returned to the party for a brief moment. Their grandmother wasn't quite sure who they were, and was happy enough to let them go. Her glass of merlot was still attached to her hand. In the middle of the sibling's apology, she saw an uncle and tottered off to speak to him, leaving Julie and Scott to make a hasty retreat to Julie's room.

"Finally. Can I grab a shower? I feel like all those relatives are still crawling all over me." Scott asked, doffing his jacket and unbuttoning his white and black dress shirt.

"Of course, help yourself. I had the same idea, actually." Julie smiled, trying not to watch her brother's abs flex as he moved.

"Well you're welcome to join me..." Scott winked, then moved into the bathroom. Julie didn't hear the lock click. She shook herself, mentally berating herself for even considering taking up his offer. Tempting, though...

He was even more gorgeous than she'd remembered his pictures being. Tall, dark, and forbidden. His green eyes shone with humor, and yet could darken with intensity at a moment's notice. All his muscles were well-defined, and his hair flopped across his eyes in such an adorable way... Julie felt herself getting hot. She shook her head, trying to get his face out of it. Turning on the TV, she flipped through the channels, trying to find something they both might like.

Scott was taking a frigidly cold shower. His sister was smokin'! He'd forgotten how blue her eyes were, how silky and full her auburn hair was, how full her lips. All night he'd been concentrating on they way her breasts were trying to spill out of her dress - but it was so tastefully done. Her body was perfect - there was no way it wouldn't fit with his like they were made to be together. He felt himself get hard as he imagined it... and turned the water on harder. She was his sister... but God... those legs...

Julie was considering the menu when he emerged from the bathroom. No steam, she noted. Cold shower? No, she told herself. No way.

"Hungry? Thirsty? I'll get a bottle of wine or champagne if you want." Julie held out the menu, having written down her order. "Go ahead and order whatever while I'm in the shower."

Scott took the menu, stealing a peek at his sister as she peeled her dress off of her luscious body. He shuddered, feeling himself get hard. Focusing on the menu, he called the number and ordered. Soon after that, he also found himself flipping through the channels. He finally found one of his favorite movies, "Die Hard", and settled back.

His mind could not waver from the vision of Julie's body, however. Her curves, her skin... he was burning with desire. He had to have her. Now.

Quietly, he sneaked into the bathroom. The water was on, so she couldn't hear him. He could see her outline through the clouded glass of the shower. His mouth watered, his penis hardened. Suddenly, quickly, he entered the shower, taking her wet, naked body into her arms. He took his sister's face in his hands and kissed her. She tasted so good, so perfect... and she was kissing him back. Her arms were around his neck...

He wrapped his arms around her tightly, letting the water sluice down both of their bodies. Her hands traveled over his skin, down his back to his ass, over his well-formed shoulders and into his hair. He drove his tongue into her mouth, and she opened for him. She could feel his hardness pressing against her, and took it in her hands. He drew in breath sharply as she began to stroke his hard-on. His fingers found her pussy, which was wet and warm already. Matching her rhythm, he brought her to the edge, then abruptly turned off the water. He grabbed her around the waist and picked her up. Dumbstruck, Julie went along with him. Scott carried his dripping sister out into the bedroom, then dumped her at his feet. Spreading his legs, he grabbed her hair at the back of her head and growled into her face,

"Suck my cock, you little slut."

She looked into his eyes, and felt herself get even wetter. Roughly, he thrust her face against his dick, forcing it into her wet mouth. She took it in, licking it and rubbing his balls as she did so. He backed up against a wall so he could stand up while she worked her magic with her lips. She moved up and down on his member, making it wet and warm with her saliva. He moaned, and she began to finger herself. Seeing this, he ripped his dick from her mouth and grabbed her hand.

"Don't you touch yourself, you whore. Pleasure me. You're my bitch tonight, you will do as I please." he gritted, then slapped her across the face with his rock hard cock. She recoiled, then reached for him again. "You want more, slut? Come closer so I can hit you again with my dick." His meat connected with her face again, and it got harder and harder with each blow. "Now, suck, bitch."

Julie scrambled back to her knees and took his cock in her mouth again. Her pussy was soaked, and throbbing with need, but she dared not touch it again until he said she could.

When he was close to cumming, he pushed her away from his dick. He looked at her, then said,

"Get on the bed, cockslut. On your back. I'm going to cum all over your body."

Julie laid on the large bed, and watched her brother stroke his long dick. Faster and faster he beat it until he moaned and ropes of thick cum shot out of the end all over her tits and stomach. When he was done, his sister was covered with his seed. Scott smiled.

"Are you ready for more, my whore?" Julie nodded vehemently.

He moved on top of her cum-soaked body. Leaning down, he whispered in her ear.

"You are such a dirty little slut. I saw you letting your tits fall all over the place tonight, letting all those old men ogle you. You enjoyed it, didn't you, you bitch? I'll bet you loved every second of it. And now you're covered with your brother's cum. Such a dirty, dirty little cumslut."

Julie was writhing under this onslaught of dirty talk. Her pussy was about to explode. She was thrusting her hips toward him, willing him to touch her there, to give her some release.

"Hahaha, you want it so badly, you whore. What is it you want? This?"

He slid a finger into her sopping pussy. She shuddered with delight, humping his finger. He put a second one in, and began driving it into her mercilessly. Finally he added a third one, his thumb teasing her clit. She yelled as she came, pleasure rolling through her in hot waves. Her brother laughed, and she felt it in his chest.

"You like being fucked, slut? I bet you love a big fat cock in your pussy. Turn over, bitch."

Julie rolled onto her stomach. Scott pulled her ass up in the air so he could see her pussy lips glistening. One of his fingers entered, and he felt her sigh. He moved it around for a moment, then pulled out suddenly and slapped her ass hard. She gasped.

"That's for showing off your tits to everyone at the party." He hit her again, harder. "That's for being such a little slut."

"Stop, Scott! No more..." Julie cried as he hit her a third time.

"Ah, my fuckslut doesn't like to be hit. What about fucked? I bet you love being fucked. Hard doggy style is your favorite I bet. Let's find out what my little bitch likes." With that, he shoved his long, hard cock into her pussy. He fucked her mercilessly, grabbing onto her hips to get deeper and harder. She screamed as she came on her brother's dick.

"FUCK ME SCOTT, FUCK ME HARDER!!!" she bellowed as she came again. He stopped.

"What are you, Julie?"

"I'm your slut, Scott. Your whore, your bitch, your hooker."

"That's right. You're my little cockslut, my cumbitch." He shoved his hard cock into her pussy deeper and deeper, flipping her onto her back so she could see him fucking her. "You're letting your brother fuck you. So fucking dirty."

"Oh God Scott, keep talking. Hearing you say all that shit gets me so fucking hot..." Julie panted as he fucked her.

"You like being told you're a worthless hooker? Well you are, you're such a fucking slut, letting your brother fuck your pussy and cum all over you. What a whore. Where do you want me to cum, bitch? WHERE??" Scott yelled.

"On my face, Scott, cum on my face..." Julie panted. After a few more strokes, Scott pulled his dick out of Julie's pussy and knelt over her face. He took his cock in his hand and stroked it.

"You like watching that, my slut? Watching your brother's hands on his dick? Ah fuck... don't you close your eyes, bitch. Watch your brother fuck himself. Watch me cum on your face... AHHH!"

Again, streams of white cum flew from his cock all over Julie's face. As soon as he'd finished, he stood up at the end of the bed. She tried to follow, but he put a hand up.

"I want to watch you do yourself. Put your fingers in your pussy. Make yourself cum. Now, you slut!!"

Julie moved her right hand down to her pussy. It was still soaking wet. She found her hard clit and started rubbing it. Round and round... she could feel herself starting to get warm, her orgasm close at hand. She started lifting her hips into the air, rubbing faster and faster. Then, finally, she felt it. She cried out as she came hard.

"Good girl. Now, back in the shower."