Julie Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Your fantasy of a gentle sexual encounter - outside.
819 words
4
16.3k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hidden spot you've led me to consists of a shallow pool and a small area of vegetation. Behind that and on two sides of the pool are huge cliffs. You're nowhere in sight. Spotting your little g-string bikini at the edge of the pool, I head toward the shore. I pause to drop off my own swimsuit and then head into the trees.

The little patch of rain forest is bigger than I thought; I walk for several minutes before I see you. Finally I see you in a clearing ahead. Actually I see your hair and your lower legs. The rest of your body is hidden behind a giant medicine arrow leaf. I laugh to myself as I realize that the leaf is significantly bigger than you. Silently I creep up behind you until only inches and the medicine arrow separate us.

You jump a little as I gently kiss your neck. My arms wrap around your waist and you lean back against me as my kisses continue along your neck and shoulders. You grin as my erection presses against your back and move my hands to your breasts. You always want me to play with your breasts, but what attention I give them is short-lived; my kisses take me down your neck and across your back. My hands follow, massaging and caressing your soft skin. I move across your back, lower and lower until I'm on my knees with my hands running across your ass. I grab your waist, spin you around, and attack you with renewed vigor. My hands move back to your ass and push you toward me. My kisses begin at your stomach and move slowly upward. As I work my way closer to your breasts, you wrap your hands around my head and try to hurry me, moaning softly.

I will not be dissuaded from taking my time. I love to tease you. Eventually my tongue finds your nipples and I make up for the last five minutes. Somehow this is always enough to get you going, my hands massaging your breasts and my tongue massaging your nipples. It's only moments before you start moaning and begging me for more. You put your hands on my shoulders and force me to my knees.

My first kiss is a few inches from your pussy. From there I lick a trail all around your abdomen, finally arriving at your clit. I lap at it briefly and run my tongue across your outer lips. My thumb attends to your clit as my tongue begins to explore you more deeply. I wrap my arms around your legs so I can feel you shudder and shake as I give you pleasure. Your knees almost buckle as you orgasm and I lower you slowly to the ground. I kiss you deeply, running my fingers through your hair.

The kiss ends as you push me onto my back. You straddle me and continue our kiss. Breaking the kiss, you keep your face inches from mine. Your smoldering eyes are locked with mine as you grab my erection and guide it into your pussy. You kiss me again, moaning into my mouth as I slide deeper and deeper inside of you. Your tightness, your warmth, your tongue and soft lips, those smoldering eyes -- it's almost more than a man can take and I'm harder than I've ever been.

Slowly -- so slowly -- your hips begin to move. Up, until I'm barely inside of you, then all the way back down. My hands rest gently on your ass, leaving you in complete control. Up, then back down. You're aggressively massaging your breasts, probably more of a visual for me than anything. Up, then back down. Something about sex out in the open air, something about this certain place -- I want you more than ever before. Up, then back down. Four strokes in almost a minute - I didn't think I could ever be so patient, but I love it. Up, then back down. It's driving me wild. Up, then back down. My hands are spread out beside me gripping the ground and my eyes are squeezed shut. Up, then back down. Every stroke sends a shudder through my body, pleasure the likes of which I've never experienced. What spell have you and this place put me under?

Up, then back down. More than an hour has passed; we're both covered in sweat, and my brain is almost completely shut down, overloaded with pleasure. Up, then back down. Up, then back down. Getting close. Up, then back down. Up, then back down. I let out a loud moan. Up, then back down. Up, then before you even get all the way back down I'm shooting cum into you, thrashing about, shuddering so hard you almost lose your balance, having the most intense orgasm of my life.

Thank you, Julie.