Julie Gets Used

Story Info
I help myself to my neighbor's horny girlfriend.
2.7k words
4.36
234.9k
112
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just a few weeks ago, my next door neighbor held a party to celebrate the college graduation of their son, Alex. Alex and his family had been my neighbor for many years and so my wife and I were invited. The party began at 7pm and my wife and I walked over around 8pm.

The hosts had a bar set up on their back patio and a professional bartender was mixing and serving guest. I went and got a glass of wine for my wife and she went off to chat with some of her lady friends. I returned to the bar to get a drink. While I waited for the bartender to mix my drink, Alex approached the bar. I congratulated him on his accomplishment and he introduced me to Julie, his girlfriend. As I turned to greet Julie, I was struck by this sexy little hottie. Julie is a petite asian girl with pert breasts and long straight hair. She was wearing a thin, white cotton sundress that was just long enough to cover her ass. It looked little more than some beach cover up. The sheer white of her little dress stood in stark contrast to her smooth brown skin and dark hair. The top half of the dress was quite tight and it was obvious she was not wearing a bra. But her perky little breasts didn't need any help keeping high and tight.

Alex ordered a beer for himself and a martini for Julie. As I chatted with Alex and Julie, I learned that they'd been dating for only six months. Julie just finished her sophomore year and was about to turn 20 years old in just a few weeks. I tried my best not to stare at Julie and maintain eye contact with Alex as I spoke with him about his future plans. Alex is quite mature for his age and can hold a conversation with an adult nearly twice his age. Julie didn't chat much and, after 15 minutes and two martinis, Julie excused herself to find the bathroom and, as she walked away from us and into the house, I noticed quite quickly that the lines of Julie's panties were clearly visible through that thin cotton dress. Tiny little string bikini panties that barely covered her ass. As I soaked in the sight of these panty lines, an image formed of what they might looked like pressed against her smooth brown flesh. My cock twitched in my pants and began to get hard. There are few things I enjoy more than a sexy pair of panties.

I excused myself to mix and mingle with some adults and a little while later, returned to the bar on the patio for another drink. Alex and Julie were still there. Alex was chatting with another guest while Julie sipped another martini. She was standing next to Alex and he had his arm around her shoulders. I approached slowly, taking in the sight of her panty lines and her pert breasts pressed against that thin, gauze-like cotton. It was now around 9:30pm and dark outside. While I was talking to the bartender, I heard Alex and Julie debate.

"No, I need to stay here. My parents through this party for me." He said firmly.

She responded by whispering in his ear and I could not make out what she said.

"Later! " he said. "Why don't you go have a cigarette?" he suggested.

"Fine. Give me the keys to the car so I can go get my cigarettes." She replied, sounding very unhappy and quite drunk. Her slurred speech was a giveaway, which was no surprise given the number of martinis this tiny little asian girl had put away.

He gave her the keys and she obtained another martini before heading out. My eyes were trained on her ass the entire time. I grabbed my drink and turned around to approach Alex, slowly nursing a beer.

"Lover's quarrel?" I asked him somewhat jokingly.

"Oh, she's drunk and bored. She wants to go play but I need to stay here. This party's for me." He explained sounding somewhat frustrated. "It's so typical of her."

"What does she want to go do?" I asked.

"Oh, she's drunk and horny and is begging me to take her somewhere to be alone, if you know what I mean." He replied.

"I'm sorry to hear of your problem, " I said sarcastically and he laughed.

Just then, my wife approached and told me she was tired and wanted to go home. Although we only lived next door, I offered to walk her back to the house and she agreed. As we walked out the front door and made our way down the sidewalk, I saw Julie smoking a cigarette by Alex's car, a martini in the other hand. After escorting my wife home, I turned back around and headed back to the party. I hadn't had enough of staring at Julie. As I walked back to the party, I passed Julie. She finished her cigarette and we walked together into the house. We entered the house and Julie grabbed my hand, stopped me and turned me around to face her.

"Can I ask you a question and get an honest answer?" she asked me, her speech quite slurred.

"Sure, " I said, not knowing where this was going.

"Do I look slutty to you? And, can you see my panties through my dress?" she asked in all seriousness. "Alex says you can see my panties through my dress and that it makes me look slutty!" she pouted.

We were in the foyer and I claimed that the lack of light there made it difficult for me to tell whether you could see her panties through her dress. I was obviously lying but didn't want to fess up to knowing the answer. She pulled me into the host's office and turned on the light.

"Well?" she asked.

I gazed at her longingly, taking a while to form my answer.

"Well, it's obvious you're wearing tiny little string bikini panties that barely cover your ass, but I don't think you look slutty. I think you look incredibly sexy." I said confidently.

"Thank you! She said. "Wow, you're right. I am wearing little string panties. Do you want to see them?"

I quickly glanced out the door to see if we were in view of any other people. Seeing it was safe and feeling a nice little buzz myself, I threw caution to the wind and blurted out a "sure." She looked around, too, and then quickly lifted her dress to expose the front. Her white satin panties formed a teeny little triangle in front. Her body was perfect. As I gazed, I noticed that the panties were so small, so low in front that some dark pubic hair was peeking above the top of the panties, in a landing-strip style. My cock began to stir again, stiffening quite quickly.

"Very nice!" I said. "What about the back view?" I asked playfully.

Without missing a beat, she whirled around while holding the dress up. Now, she was exposing her panty-covered ass to me and she slightly bent forward . The panties were truly tiny and a few inches of her ass crack and a good portion of each ass cheek remained uncovered. I was now fully hard.

"Wow!" I exclaimed. "Your body is flawless!" I said.

She dropped her dress, turned around and thanked me with a big smile.

"Now, if I could only get my boyfriend to pay some attention to me." She complained.

Julie and I walked to the bar and grabbed another drink. I left her to go talk to some other adults, being cautious about being seen as being too interested in this girl half my age. A little while later, while I was speaking with another adult, I noticed Julie whispering in Alex's ear and pulling on his arm. He was obviously angry with her. She finished her drink, ordered another one and began to storm out through the house. He chased after her. Sensing something interesting was about to occur, I said good-bye and left the house out through the front door. My eyes and ears were open, searching for them. I heard them and, careful not to be seen by them or anyone else, found them in the narrow space between Alex's house and mine. They were hidden by some shrubs of mine.

As I watched and listened, I couldn't make out what they were saying but could tell they were arguing. He was angry and she seemed to be taunting him. Then, suddenly, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock with one hand while, with the other, he grabbed her by the head and forced her on her knees. She obligingly put his penis in her mouth and he began to fuck her mouth. He now had both hands on her head and was furiously thrusting his hips back and forth, his cock going in and out of her mouth. I found a better vantage point to observe them.

This lasted for just a few minutes and then he yanked her up. He pushed her over to my air conditioning unit, forcibly bent her over, pushed her dress up and began to yank off her little white panties. She reached back and helped him and spread her legs wide.

He threw her panties to the side and shoved his cock into her pussy and began to pound her from behind. He was being quite rough and she seemed to enjoy this. His hands grasped her hips to gain some traction he went wild. He moaned with each thrust she whimpered as he pounded her. The sound of his balls slapping her little brown ass could be heard.

I was truly enjoying the show but had not yet figured out how I was going to relieve myself. My cock strained against my boxers and pants .

Just then, and only after a few minutes, he began to cum deep inside her. With one hand he held her down by pushing on her back, and the other hand gripped her tiny little waist. He gave one final thrust and held her. When he was done filling her pussy with his cum, he withdrew, tucked his cock into his pants and left her there. He went back into the house, not seeing me hidden among the bushes.

I continued to watch for a few minutes, wondering what she was going to do, and what I was going to do. I was about to explode. She just laid there, stretched out over my air conditioning unit. I noticed her little white panties just a few feet from where she was. I desperately wanted to go grab them and jerk off into them. I figured I might be able to swipe them without her noticing.

I got my courage up and quietly walked over to where she lay. As I got closer, I could see her pussy lips from behind. They glistened in the moonlight. I could even smell the musky scent of her pussy. She didn't move much and I wondered if she had passed out. As this point, I had to have her. I approached her from behind and dropped my pants. My hard dick seemed enormous as it reached out towards her tiny little ass cheeks.

As I grabbed her waist with one hand to position her, I heard her mumble,

"Back to fuck me again, are you Alex?"

I didn't answer. Instead, I eased my smooth cock into her pussy. At 6 ½ inches, I'm not very long. But my dick is quite thick. It filled her and I now had both hands on her tiny little waist. I entered her fully and just enjoyed the sensation of the tightest pussy I had ever fucked. The sensation was truly mind-blowing.

"Oh, god, that feels good. Fuck me hard, Alex!" she blurted out.

I began to pound her hard and she was into it. She kept her head down, seemingly happy to just lay there getting fucked from behind.

As I pumped her, I recognized the sensation of a very wet pussy and wetness forming at the base of my dick. Just then did it dawn on me that I was fucking sloppy seconds. Her tight little pussy was still filled with Alex's cum. I now had a different idea.

I withdrew my cock from her cunt. I touched it and confirmed that it was very slick with her pussy juice and his cum. In the moonlight, I found her anus and positioned my cock head at its opening. I pressed forward and waited to gauge Julie's response.

"Do you want to fuck my ass? Do it! Fuck my ass, fuck it hard with that big dick!" she said teasingly.

Since she had liked it rough with Alex, I gave her more of the same. As soon as my cock head slipped past her sphincter, I rammed it all the way in her ass. She groaned when I did. The warmth and tightness of her ass was amazing. My head was swimming with pleasure. I began to pump her ass with abandon. My left hand snaked under her torso and found her nipple. I pinched and squeezed it. My right hand grabbed her long dark hair and pulled back hard. I never said a word as I fucked this girl's ass.

"Oh that's it, Alex! Fuck me hard. Use me. Use my ass."

She, too, was in heaven. I noticed that she had freed up one of her hands and it found its way to her clit. As I continued to pump her ass with my thick cock, she rubbed her clit furiously.

I pulled hard on her hair and rammed her ass. Just then, she began to orgasm. She removed her hand and braced her petite little body on the air conditioning unit as I pounded her anus.

"Oh god I'm cumming. Oh, I'm cumming so much. Don't stop Alex. Don't stop fucking me. You're making my pussy cum!" she hissed.

Her talking really turned me on and brought me over my edge. Huge bursts of cum shot of my cock and into her anus. I thrust my cock as far into her ass as it would go. She groaned again and I pushed her down and held her in place so her tight little ass could receive all my cum. I thrust a few more times to savor her ass one last time. I filled her ass with my cum and then withdrew my cock. I stepped back and put my dick away. It was slick and still hard. I looked at her. She just lay there, legs spread wide open, breathing loudly. I held that view for a few dozen seconds. The site of this petite asian hottie, legs spread, pussy and ass in plain view was heavenly. Cum began to seep from her puckered ass hole and run down her the inside of her thigh. She didn't move.

I quickly snatched her panties and went home with a smile on my face. I went into my house. The wife was asleep in the bedroom. In the TV room, with the light on, I pulled out her panties and inspected them. Little, white and clean, I lifted them to my nose and inhaled her scent. Amazingly fresh and sweet. I pulled out my still-hard dick, still wet from the cum I had put in Julie's ass. I wrapped her panties around my fat cock and stroked myself. The fabric was so smooth, so soft. As I rubbed the panties up and down my dick, I recalled my little fuck session with Julie. I could still feel in my mind the warmth and tightness of her ass. I replayed the sound of her encouraging me to fuck her. I didn't last long -- I didn't want to. I was surprised by the large amount of cum that filled Julie's teeny little white panties. I threw them out and went to bed, satisfied and relieved.