Julie Goes Black Ch. 01

Story Info
She's stood up once to often.
2.9k words
4.27
46.6k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Julie and I'm 28 years old. I've never been married but started dating when I was sixteen. Currently I'm dating a 29 year old named Gary who's really not a bad guy, but he seems to think that a lot of people and things are more important than me. It really bothers me even though I try not to let it. I called him last night and really let him have it. I told him that things would have to change if we were going to keep seeing each other. He apologized and asked me to meet him for lunch today so we could talk. I was exited that he suggested we get together and agreed to meet him at 12:30 at a small restaurant in a local outdoor mall.

I called in yesterday and left a message for my boss telling him I was taking day off so I could spend the morning getting ready for lunch. I wanted to look as sexy as possible so that he would want me more. I didn't set the clock and awoke around 9:30 am. I laid there thinking about Gary and how much I needed to feel his body next to me. I remembered the last time we had sex and how good he made me feel. It didn't take long for my right hand to slip under the covers and travel lightly across my flat stomach towards my pussy. My body shuddered as my fingers slipped over the patch of black hair and lightly touched my pussy lips. I moaned softly as my pussy moistened. Closing my eyes, I fantasized about Gary's tongue licking me and subconsciously slipped two fingers into my hot cunt and lost it.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh shit", I groaned out loud as I experienced a mild orgasm. "Damn, I better get up before I spend the whole morning getting myself off", I laughed out loud as I slowly slid out of bed.

I turned on the shower and stood looking at myself in the mirror while the water warmed up. Damn, I thought as I looked myself over. I'm 5'6"tall and 130 lbs. I work out everyday and my body showed it. My stomach looked as flat as ever and my boobs we're full and firm. I reached up and gave them a squeeze and watch my nipples get erect from the attention. I turned sideways and looked at my long black hair riding down my back to my firm ass. I smiled thinking about the effect I have on guys when I feel like flirting. Yes, I looked sexy.

I stepped into the shower and began soaping my hair. After rinsing it thoroughly I took the bar of soap and began running it over my body. The more I touched myself, the more I got turned on. I spent about fifteen minutes washing my body and rinsing off before getting out and drying off. I stood there naked, watching myself as I dried and brushed my hair. That's what I need I thought, taking out my razor. I lathered my pussy and, sitting on the edge of the tub, I shave most of my black hair, leaving a small tuft above my pussy lips. I stood and smiled as I looked at my handy work. "Yes, Gary should definitely like that", I said out loud.

I walked into the bedroom and opened the dresser drawer where I kept my sexiest underwear. No "everyday" undies today, I thought. My fingers sifted through the assortment, even though I knew what my final decision would be. I pulled out the maroon colored lace bra and put it on, followed by the matching bikini panties. I sat and slowly put on some stockings......the black flowered band at the top holding them in place. I stood and again smiled at the sight. I returned to the bathroom and stood in front of the mirror for at least 45 minutes putting my makeup on.

I walked into my closet and took down a sexy black dress; not too provocative but not conservative either. It was cut low enough in the front to show off my cleavage and just high enough in the back to cover my bra. I capped it off with six inch black heels. I took one more look in the mirror before heading out the door for lunch.

I arrived at the restaurant around 11:45am and asked for a table for two. The waitress took me to a table near the window and I ordered a pomegranate martini. I sat there watching the people and lost track of time as I sipped my drink. I realized my martini was gone and looked at my watch. It was 12:30. I figured Gary got caught in traffic so I ordered another martini. I continued to look around as I sipped my drink but began checking my watch as I got more and more irritated. It was now after one and I wiped a few tears from my eyes as I realized that once again, he wasn't going to show up. Oh, he'd have some excuse, but the bottom line was he didn't care enough to call. I was pissed. I was just about ready to get the tab and get out of there when this tall, good looking black man approached my table.

"I couldn't help but notice you checking your watch," he said. "I don't think he's going to show so why don't I buy you lunch instead? He was around 6'2", maybe 40 - 45 years old and was well dressed in a suit and tie. I was really hungry and feeling sorry for myself as I looked him in the eyes.

"Sure, why not", I said in a soft voice. I needed someone to talk to. He told me his name was Andy and proceeded to call the waitress and order another drink and lunch for both of us. I told him my story about Gary as he patiently sat there and listened, smiling at me when I made eye contact. I should have refused the drink but I wasn't really thinking clearly. We ate and drank and I began to feel better. Andy seemed like a kind and gentle giant and, for some reason, I felt safe with him.

Without warning, he just floored me. "Why don't you spend the afternoon with me? I can make you forget Gary," he said.

I wasn't expecting that and without warning, I heard myself say in a sexy voice, "Oh, and what did you have in mind Mr. Andy?" It must have been the martinis talking, I thought to myself.

"Well, I know that I'm a little older, but there's a small motel across the street. I suggest we get ourselves a room and I show you how a real woman should be treated", he said in a soft voice. I could see that he was sitting there waiting for me to break his heart.

"Are you joking," I asked sheepishly.

"Not at all, Julie. What do you say, an afternoon of pleasure..........not strings attached."

I know I wasn't thinking straight as I nodded my head in silence. Andy called the waitress over and paid the bill. Standing, he took my hand and we started for the door in silence. But inside, my pussy was on fire as I thought about what I was about to do. I felt soooooo naughty.

As I entered to motel room, I walked over to the bed and turned back towards the door, which Andy had already locked. God, what was I doing in a motel room with a forty something year old black man, I thought as I reached behind me for my zipper.

"Stop", Andy said. "Please, allow me. Remember, this is all about making you feel good." I was so shocked; I just stood there as he approached me.

He reached out and lightly brushed back the hair from my eyes and leaned over and kissed me on the lips. His kiss left me breathless; it was the softest, most loving kiss I had ever experienced. He began kissing me on my neck as his hands trailed down my sides, sending shivers up my spine. Before I knew it he had unzipped my dress and was gently pushing it off my shoulders.

"You're absolutely gorgeous," he whispered in my ear as my dress dropped to the floor. All I could do is moan softly as his lips trailed down the side of my neck. He then picked me up and laid me on the bed, taking my shoes off before he stood and began undressing.

I laid back in my bra, panties, and stockings, and watched his body as he exposed it, part by part. First he took off his tie and shirt, exposing his ripped chest, followed by his shoes and socks, his trousers. I looked at him and saw that he was as hard as a rock, and bigger than any guy I'd been with. When he lowered his shorts, I gasped at what looked like an eight inch cock that was as big around as my wrist.

He climbed onto the bed and moved between my legs, lowering his hips so that his cock made contact with my leg as he moved up to kiss me again. God I was on fire. I've never been treated this way before. His tongue entered my mouth as I parted my lips....I wanted more. He was leaning on his hands with only his lips and cock touching my body as he kissed my neck again and headed down towards by tits. He ran his lips over my bra covered tits, stopping to take each nipple into his mouth and suck them through my bra.

"Ohhhhhhhhh god, Andy, your killing me," I moaned.

He responded with a smile as he reached up and unfastened my bra in front, laying it open to expose my erect nipples. Leaning over, he brushed his lips across each nipple before sucking it into his mouth. When he did I felt like a shot of electricity shoot through my stomach and down to my pussy. He then began kissing is way across my flat belly. As he reached the point between my legs, he again licked and sucked my pussy lips through my panties. I kept trying to force my crotch up into his face to get more contact but he kept moving away. This was going to be on his terms I guess.

Finally he grabbed my panties on each side and pulled them off as I willingly lifted my hips before slipping his hands under me filling them with my ass cheeks. He gave a hard squeeze as he leaned forward and licked my pussy lips from the bottom upward until his tongue made contact with my clit.

Ooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," I screamed as I exploded. As I was having one of the most intense orgasms of my life, he lifted my ass and slid his thick tongue deep into my pussy. He just lay there as I fucked myself on his tongue until I began to calm down. He immediately began to probe my pussy with slow tongue strokes, sucking up my juices as he did.

"Fuck, that feels soooooooo good," I moaned over and over again as he continued to eat my pussy for what seemed like forever. I had three more orgasms before he finally moved up and kissed me deeply. I was so turned on tasting my juices on his lips and tongue that I could hardly stand it.

He looked directly into my eyes and said," Are you ready?"

"God yeeesssss", I replied as I prepared my mind for the thickest cock I had ever seen.

He took two pillows and put them under my hips and then grabbed his cock and began rubbing it up and down along my slit. His hips gave a quick little push forward and the cock head slipped inside me, causing another jolt.

"That's it sweetheart, just relax and let Andy please you," he laughed. It was obvious he had done this many times. As the contractions in my pussy began, he started to move forward and backward in small strokes, each time pushing deeper.

"Fuck Andy, you're so gorgeous," I said looking him in the eyes. I reached up and put my arms around his neck and pulled him down, driving my tongue as deep as it would go in his mouth. I kissed him like I was driven by some animalistic drive as I began to push my hips forward, trying to take more of him inside me. Just looking at my white arms around his black neck made me feel so sexy.

He withdrew his cock until only the head was inside me, before starting to fuck me with slow, short thrusts........only about an inch of his cock entering me.

"Jeeeeeeez you're killing me.......fuck me baby...............fuck me." I begged.

With that, Andy pulled back again and in one swift motion, drove his entire hard, black cock into me. My whole body began to shudder as I went wild with an explosive orgasm.

"Yes, yes, yes..........fuck me Andy..........fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee," I cried out. My orgasm was so intense that I thought I was going to pass out. Andy proceeded to pound that thing into me, lifting my knees back against my tits so that his cock could drive deeper. I grabbed his ass and felt the sheer power of his thrusts as his cock slammed into my pussy.

I felt his ass muscles tighten as he lifted up and let out a low groan, almost a growl really, and then the first blast of hot cum hit the back of my cunt causing me to cum all over again.

"Arrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggg,' he groaned as he continued to empty his cum into me. It seemed like he would never stop cuming as jet after jet shot into me. Finally he stopped and fell on top of me. I was totally spent, but Andy started to slowly move his cock in and out of my pussy as we lay there.

"My god, you're still hard," I exclaimed.

"I'm not through with you yet," he laughed as he pulled out of me, leaving a long string of cum connecting my pussy to his throbbing cock. He moved up and began rubbing his cock the across my lips and I knew what he wanted...I didn't need convincing after a fuck like that. I opened my lips and took as much of him into my mouth as possible, which wasn't much.

When he saw how little I could take in my mouth, he pulled out and climbed off the bed. Without saying a word, he pulled me over to the side of the bed until my head was hanging over the edge. Then he inserted his cock and began to actually fuck my mouth.

It took awhile, but my jaw finally loosed up and I was able to take at least six inches of his monster. He continued fucking me like that. I could feel the heat and throbbing of his cock, and it was also expanding in my mouth. Without warning, he slammed it in as far as it would go and his first shot of cum hit the back of my throat. He was cumming hard and I didn't know what to do, so I swallowed as much as I could, but it wasn't enough. His cum started to spurt out the sides of my mouth and run down my face as he continued to cum over and over again. God he was amazing. Each time he completely withdrew his cock, strands of cum connected us before he drove it back into my mouth. When he was through, he grabbed a towel form the bathroom and wiped my face. I looked at the clock and it was 5:30pm.

"We have to get going. You'd better get cleaned up," he said. I agreed and took a quick shower, putting my bra, panties and stockings back on. When I entered the room he was sitting on the edge of the bed.

"I know I said that there would be no strings attached and I meant it. But I have to say that you are the sexiest woman I've ever been with and if you want to do this again sometime, I would love to meet you," he said quietly.

This guy had me so turned on today that I couldn't get enough. Without saying a word, I stepped forward and pushed him back onto the bed. Climbing up on top of him, I began rubbing my covered pussy against his cock until he got hard again. I reached between my legs and, pulling my panties aside, I grabbed his cock and slowly sank down his shaft.

"It would be a pleasure to see you, anytime, anyplace Andy," I said in a low sexy voice, as I felt him fill me again. I leaned over and gave him the sexiest kiss I could muster as I slowly rode his cock to another orgasm.

I broke up with that jerk Gary and Andy and I met each Tuesday for the next three weeks. That's when he called me and gave me the bad news. He had to travel to Europe for three weeks on business. I knew that I was going to be lonely and told him so, saying that I would look forward to his return.