Julie, I & Jonathan

Story Info
Julie and Daddy have a male lover.
2.3k words
4.44
98.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers

It was a night in the middle of the week and once again we decided to go out for the night. This time, we arranged for Julie’s mum to stay the night and I made reservations at the best hotel in the city and at the four star restaurant in the lobby. There was also a bar just off the lobby that was renowned for its intimacy.

Without having to exercise any powers of persuasion, I had Julie wear the same dress that she had worn on our last excursion – the one that displayed all her charms so amazingly. This time – rather than a severe black suit, I wore linen trousers and a silk shirt, both in black. I passed on the limo this time and decided that we would take a cab into the city instead. Once Julie’s Mum arrived and our cab was at the front door, we said our goodbyes to the baby and took off into the night. For this one occasion, Jenny was taking milk from the bottle even though it was not her favourite. Julie and I had some fun after we last fed the babe expressing enough milk to fill three small bottles – enough for the night and morning feedings.

We arrived at the hotel and sent out overnight bags to the room and entered the dining room for our dinner. As expected, Julie’s well-exposed body drew lots of attention form most of the men and women as we moved across to our table. During the two hours it took us to have our leisurely meal, we managed to steal many intimacies both under and across the table as we sat close to each other. This time, I had instructed you to wear no panties and I made it a practice to regularly run my fingers up your dress to your pussy extract some of the honey and bring it to my lips in full view of the other patrons and the serving staff. It was pretty obvious to all from your looks of pleasure exactly what we were doing. You managed some revenge by stroking my hard cock through the soft linen of my pant leg until my cock was running down my leg. The bulge of my cock and the dampness showing on the front of your dress (to say nothing of the aroma of your arousal) was very apparent as we took our leave and entered the bar for a nightcap before going upstairs to our suite.

We sat at the bar on the high padded stools and ordered cognacs and coffee. I excused my self after turning you around on your stool and kissing you warmly. As you turned, the charms of your long slender sexy legs were revealed to the room as was the fact that you wore nothing under that dress except for silky sheer hold-ups and spike heels, The good looking gentleman sitting at the table directly behind us also received a view of several seconds of your shaved pussy glistening in the subdued lighting of the bar. As I left the room, I turned long enough to see the same gent get from his table and sit beside you on an empty stool. My plan looked like it was going to work!

I waited in the lobby long enough to order a couple of bottles of the best champagne and three glasses t be sent to our room. When I returned to the bar and slid into my seat, you were earnestly listening to the very charming person to your right. So much so, in fact, that you didn’t hear me return. When I touched you gently on the shoulder, you jumped and spun around showing a goodly portion of your exposed tit to your new friend. “Oh, hi Daddy! You frightened me; I didn’t hear you return”

“That’s quite obvious, baby. Who is your new friend?”

“This is Jonathan from Los Angeles. He is here for a convention and is scheduled to leave tomorrow afternoon”

I reached out and shook Jonathan’s hand and invited him to join us at a table for champagne, which he readily accepted. He was a very handsome man, well toned and perhaps in his mid to late 40’s. Much younger than I but obviously of some interest to Julie since she remained in very animated discussion for at least almost an hour as we sipped the champagne. Since it was getting a little late, I asked Jonathan if he would like to continue the evening in our suite since I had already ordered more champagne delivered there. He agreed and with a smile at Julie, we walked together to the elevator and went upstairs.

The suite was very spacious with a huge sitting area, a large bedroom with a king size bed and a big Jacuzzi in the bathroom. We sat around the open-hearth gas fireplace that was burning and I opened the first bottle of wine and filled three flutes. “To new friends” I toasted and we clinked glasses. After we had almost finished the first n\bottle – you had more than your share, baby; I saw to that – I left on the pretence of going to the bathroom. I took my time returning to the sitting room in perhaps 15 minutes. Not really surprising, I saw Jonathan leaning over to you kissing your neck and running his hand inside the plunging neckline of your dress to cup your full breast. You were breathing quite heavily but seemed to be enjoying the attention. Your eyes were a little glazed over but were able to focus long enough to see me leaning in the doorway smiling at you. You looked momentarily worried until you saw me nod my head in acquiescence giving my permission to enjoy your self.

Jonathan reached behind your neck and released the tie that held up your dress top and pulled it down revealing your full swinging tits. “My God!” he exclaimed. “You are so beautiful!”

With that your back arched and your breast proudly stood out. Jonathan lowered his lips to your nipple and received his second surprise (the first being our willingness to invite him to play) as a spray of your mother’s milk filled his mouth. He eagerly took it all in and then, raising himself from your side, took your hand and stood you in front of him so he could slide your dress over your hips to the ground. There you were – wearing your hold-ups and spike heels and nothing else! As he licked his lips in appreciation of your beauty, you reached over and started to undress him. As you did, he felt another pair of hands – larger and stronger – assist you from behind him. He turned around to see me – naked and erect – standing behind him. Before he could say a word, I reached out and pulled his face to mine and kissed him deeply. I held that kiss until I felt him start to melt into it and I knew that we had him!

It only took us a few moments to divest him of all his clothes and we retired to the bedroom where I had dimmed the lights and placed the second bottle of wine (along with a few necessary supplies), next to the bed. The three of us lay on the bed – you and I flanking Jonathan as he lay on his back. We started together at his mouth, exchanging kisses with him and each other. We then ran our lips down his well-toned hard body – so slowly that the anticipation was exquisite. As we watched out of the corner of our eyes, we could see his cock rising to full hardness; it was somewhat thicker than mine and appeared to be almost 8” in length. I could see you smiling at the thought of that strange cock inside you (or me)!

By now we had moved to his cock that was covered with his flavourful precum. Between us, we licked it up as fast as he produced it. I then took his member into my mouth while you attacked his balls. Between us, we incited a fair amount of noise of pleasure from our guest. I figured that it was time to give both you and he some pleasure so I grabbed a condom off the night table and slowly rolled it onto his cock. Since we didn’t know Jonathan’s history, we weren’t about to take any chances.

I then picked you up from behind with your knees tucked under and lowered your spread wet pussy onto the tip of his cock. I held you there for a few seconds to tease him and to ensure that you were ready to take his thicker cock inside you without pain. Slowly; very slowly; I lowered you until you were fully impaled on his cock with your knees on either side of his hips.

“Oh, Daddy! I feel so FULL! His cock feels so good in my cunt! Can I fuck him now, Daddy??”

“Yes, my baby! You can ride him as hard as you like! Daddy would love to watch you do that!”

You started to raise your body off his cock and then slowly bottomed out. You were quickly opening yourself to his larger girth and length and your wet pussy was providing all the lubrication you needed! As you picked up the speed, you leaned forward to exchange kisses with Jonathan and you felt the warmth of my fingers as they entered your ass. Each time you took him deeper, I buried my fingers into you at the same rhythm. Soon, you were being well fucked in both orifices and my hand was reaching around you and I was stroking your clit as you moved faster and faster on Jonathan’s hard cock. Suddenly, he raised his hips to meet you, crying out loudly “OH Baby! I am cumming!” and you could fill his cum filling the condom deep inside you. As the same time, your cunt gushed forth from the sensations of his climax and my work on your clit and you shook in an orgasm.

You lifted yourself – with some help from me – off his softening cock and we shed the used condom in the waste. You dove onto his cock and licked all his cum off and quite enjoyed the taste of another man’s cum. While you still carried the remnants in your mouth, you turned and shared the taste with me. This created the stirring of new life in Jonathan and his cock was very soon standing tall.

You lay on your back and pulled Jonathan’s into a 69 with his head between your legs while you proceeded to take his cock in your mouth. Meanwhile, I needed some release – my cock has been harder than a steel rod since we began our little game and I wanted to fuck someone. I rolled a condom over my cock and, bending lower behind Jonathan, proceeded to rim his asshole with my tongue. As he felt this, he moaned into you pussy and attacked your labia and clit with even more fervour; this of course encouraged you in your endeavours to take him as deeply in your throat as possible.

Once he was fully lubed with my saliva, I added a little KY to my cock and his sphincter and moved the head of my cock against his puckered ring. You could see from your vantage point under him exactly what I was doing and you reached up with both hands around his legs, grabbed my thighs and pulled me hard so that my cock entered all the way into Jonathan’s ass. As it did, he jerked forward, taking his cock deeper into your throat and you used your talented muscles to take him to new heights. As I started to fuck his warm tight (and I am sure, virgin) ass, his movement’s back to meet me and my thrusts into him kept his cock moving smoothly between your lips. Jonathan was holding onto your hips and gluing his lips around your clit, which was pulled and tugged with every deep push of my cock inside him. This, of course, sent electric shocks to your core.

We were all reaching that point of no return as I felt Jonathan’s strong anal muscles grip my cock so hard it almost felt like he was going to pull it off! I started to cum in spades inside his ass (even through the thin condom, his rear felt like it was being expanded from inside). This started his cock cumming deep in your throat and his tongue was thrashing your cunt so fast, you went multi-orgasmic. It seemed to go on virtually forever until we simply rolled off to the side. We were all panting and gasping and smiling as the euphoria of the game struck us.

You and I snuggled under a sheet while Jonathan had a quick shower and dressed. He reached down to kiss us both good night – actually good morning since it was almost 3:00 am and he quietly left the room.

We rolled towards each other and proceeded to make our own selfish love with each other. I tenderly cupped your breasts – now full to overflowing – and took first one and then the other nipple into my mouth to take my fill. You cradled my head on your shoulder and, stroking my cheek as I sucked greedily, sang the same gentle song to your Daddy that you sang to our sweet Jenny.

As I finished draining your breasts, I slipped slowly into your pussy (now wet and warm from the sensations of me ministering to your breasts) and holding your in my arms with your legs wrapped around my waist and our lips together in a passionate kiss, we slowly made love until I came deep inside you.

We fell asleep with my cock still inside you and our faces next to each other on the soft pillow.

Sweet dreams baby,

Love form your Daddy

silverace1
silverace1
200 Followers