Julie + Kirk and Jessica + Dennis

Story Info
Mom & boyfriend discover daughter & her boyfriend.
2.1k words
4.13
78.9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another fuckfest! My eighteen-year-old daughter Jessica was staying with friends for the weekend, so my current squeeze Kirk and I had the apartment to ourselves. We had all night Friday, and well into Saturday to make it like bunnies - well not quite, only in that male rabbits rarely fuck their females in their asses and mouths; poor rabbits.

Kirk's cock is so insatiable that even though I'm no stranger to manmeat, I can barely keep up with him - he wears me out. Mmm; sore as I get, I fucking love it!

We both finally passed out sometime Saturday afternoon. I awoke to piss several hours later and decided to get something to drink to refill myself. Passing by the front door, I heard voices emanating from Jessica's room. There was the distinct flicker of candlelight, so of course I decided to investigate.

They were finally doing it - doing stuff anyway. Jessica was straddling Dennis' face, allowing him the privilege of eating her out. They must have come in while we were asleep and not realised we were there at all. Though they did not notice me, I could not take my eyes off of them. Their young bodies are so delicious at that age. No lingerie, no jewellery; they are so perfect in their nudity.

After a moment, I noticed that Dennis' wrists and ankles were tied down to the legs under Jessica's bed. She was in total control. Jess reached forward to Dennis' cock. Grabbing it tightly, she asked "Whose dick is this?" and lifted her lap slightly off of his face for him to answer. "Yours," Dennis replied. Twisting it, she asked in a demanding tone, "'Yours,' what?" "Uhhg! Yours ... Mistress." "That's better," Jessica told him, lowering her pussy back to his face and gently petting his hard cock. She had been paying attention.

I watched as Jessica began to twist and turn, arching her back and moaning, finally cumming hard from Dennis' tongue in her sweet hole. Watching my daughter in such ecstasy was turning me on more than I could have imagined. I was soaked; my juice was oozing down my leg - all without touching myself. I couldn't hold my fingers back any longer as I watched and heard their next exchange.

Jessica leaned forward and licked Dennis' shaft up one side and down the other, before wrapping her lips around his purple head and teasing his beautiful cock for a moment. Lifting her head, she asked, "You like my pussy, Dennis?" "Yes ... ah ... Yes, Mistress." "You want to fuck my pussy?" "Yes, Mistress!" "You've waited so long. How do I know you haven't been fucking other girls?" "Because I love you."

Satisfied with his answer, Jessica crawled forward to the cock that awaited her. When she turned around, she finally saw me. "Mom!" she cried in shock.

"It's ok, baby," I assured her as I walked toward them both. "It's time," I told her, "scooch forward a little. There you go." I took hold of Dennis' young cock and slowly guided it into my daughter's love nest." Even as lubricated as she had become, the first time is always hard, so I caressed her clitoris while she lowered herself. Once her hymen broke, I stepped back, as this was their moment.

I certainly did not leave her room, however. There was no way I was going to miss this sight. So few mothers are allowed the privilege of watching their daughters learn to fuck for the first time even fewer are given the chance to assist in their deflowering, as I was just then. What they lacked in experience and co-ordination they more than made up for in instinct and youthful exuberance. Never have I seen anything more erotic than their two bodies meshing as one. Jessica rode Dennis with a passion I had nearly forgotten. At times, she sat high, bouncing her ass on an off his balls. At other times, she leaned forward to kiss her boyfriend with great intent, while still fucking up and down with her hips.

Another pair of hands joined mine on my cunt and breasts. Kirk's beautiful shaft pressed betwixt my ass cheeks as we both watched the youngsters enjoying themselves and each other. The struggle to perform the task nature demanded seemed to last for hours, but soon the kids began to moan and grunt; it would not take much longer. Jessica called out, "I'm gonna cum! Don't cum before I do!" I presumed she was talking to Dennis, but I'm not entirely sure. I held back as well. Finally, Jessica arched her back and screamed out, causing Dennis to shoot his load deep inside her and me to cum in a gusher around Kirk's fingers.

While we all panted in the afterglow, I quickly formulated my plan.

I sauntered forward to the two of them, Jessica collapsed across Dennis. I gently stroked Dennis' forearms and fingers. "Tsk, tsk. Jessica, you've made the cuffs too tight," I lied. "You've reduced his circulation to his hands. Jessica, that could cause real damage." In truth, the cuffs were fine and his hands were as warm as normal. "Get these off of him, now." Jessica scrambled to release her boyfriend from the cuffs. "I'm sorry, Mommy."

"Let me show you how they are supposed to fit. Lie down." Having caught her off guard, Jessica did exactly as told and I restrained her wrists and ankles, spreading her out like the beautiful, young prize she is. "Feel that? That is how the cuffs are supposed to fit," I told her as I knelt l on the bed between her outstretched legs.

"And who told you that you could use my toys, anyway?!"

"I'm sorry, Mommy."

And who gave you permission to fuck your boyfriend?!"

"Nobody. I'm sorry, Mommy."

Kirk must have known my plan, because at that point, he returned as if on cue with my crop. "Still, you must be punished. I haven't done that enough." I took the crop and glided the end up her arm and around her ripe breasts. "You have been a bad girl, Jess. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes, Mommy."

My crop came down across her left breast. [Whack!] "Mommy!"

"What's wrong, baby?" I massaged her sore, young breast in my hand. "That didn't hurt so much; did it? Punishment is a good thing when you have been bad. Isn't it, sweetheart?" [Whack!] I swatted her right breast.

"Ahh! Yes, Mommy."

"Now, I am going to give you ten swats for your punishment. Then, it will all be over and forgiven; no grounding, no extra chores, nothing. Just ten swats. But you're not allowed to yell out. If you do, I'll have to punish you more. Do you understand, Jess?"

"Yes, Mommy."

I could see that Jessica was understandably frightened. I could also see that her nipples were practically exploding and I could smell that her newly opened pussy was juicing up.

Turning to Dennis, I instructed, "Don't just sit there; kneel at the corner of the bed and worship your mistress' toes while I punish her." Visibly stunned by the whole situation, Dennis complied and began to tentatively kiss Jessica's toes. "More tongue, Dennis."

I swung back and slapped the crop against my daughter's inner thigh. "That's right, Baby. Don't shout. Very good. Just nine more to go." The next hit came across her opposite thigh. I wished that I had her round, white ass available to me, but I didn't want to release her yet. I would just have to make the most use of her juicy tits; sort of ass cheeks with nipples. I lashed the next three at her left breast, criss-crossing it with lines that would soon fade, to be left only by the permanent memory. She took each one like a trooper; hell, she took them like her mom. Putting my doubts aside, I brought the crop down flat upon the top of her steaming pussy. As with her breasts and thighs, I used considerably less than full force - she'll have to grow into that. Even so, her lack of any exclamation surprised and pleased me. I repeated myself on Jessica's right breast. Still no shout. "Just one more, baby. You're doing great." Finally, I backhanded the crop up against her swollen pussy lips. [Whack!] Jessica's eyes nearly popped out of her head, but she still did not scream.

Leaning forward, I crushed my breasts against my daughter's and whispered in her ear, "I'm so proud of you. Now you are forgiven for taking my cuffs and fucking your boyfriend."

"Thank you, Mommy."

"You're welcome, Jess," I told her while caressing her beautiful face. I gently touched my lips to hers, but she surprised me again by immediately snaking her tongue into my mouth. I kissed her back and we enjoyed each other's mouths for a blissful eternity, while I ran my hands all over the naked skin of my beautiful, bound daughter. When our lips finally parted, I explained, "I was very lenient on you with your punishment, you know?"

"Yes, Mommy, thank you."

"I think it is time you thanked me properly. Yes, it is finally time." Based on her earlier precociousness, I doubted Jessica had any question in her mind as to what I mean by that. She certainly knew a moment later when I slowly eased my sopping wet pussy down on my daughter's face. Jessica licked tentatively at first, but quickly realises the joy that is pussy eating and she set about in earnest. Snapping my fingers, I pointed at Dennis and then to Jessica's pussy. He got the message and ate out his girlfriend as she ate out her mother.

When I had cum all I could cum, I lifted myself off and walked back to Kirk. "Come, look at this," I told him as I guided him around to the foot of the bed. "Look at that," I said to him, while pointing at Dennis. With his long hair and nice ass, he looks rather fuckable and Kirk's cock grew hard in response.

I unhooked the cuffs and told Jessica to turn over. Rubbing her back and her gorgeous ass, I whispered in her ear again, "Tonight you put Dennis' cock in your mouth and in your pussy. You still have one cherry left." I let my fingertip glide down between her fleshy cheeks and brushed the opening of her still virginal ass. "Then you'll be a full woman, Jessica." She said nothing, but her hips rose to push her rectum harder to my finger.

Moving to Dennis; who had returned to kneel on the floor; I licked his earlobe and tickled his balls. "You want to fuck Jessica's little asshole, Dennis?" He could only nod in response. I took Dennis' hand and led him up to lay atop Jessica; his cock outside her.

"Now, don't try to fuck her yet. That wouldn't be very fair - you fucking all her holes and no one fucking yours, would it?" He shook his head hesitantly. "That would be rather selfish of you, wouldn't it?" He nodded again. All the while, I teased his balls, earlobe, and asshole.

"Ask me to let you."

"Please let me fuck her ass," he practically begged.

"You can start fucking her once Kirk starts fucking you. That's fair, isn't it?"

Pausing a moment, the boy came to his senses and nodded. Then he turned to Kirk and took the next step without being prompted. "Please fuck me."

"Don't you want to suck it first?" I asked him.

"Please let me suck your cock." This boy really is submissive. Good. Very good.

Kirk and his fantastic sausage walked over to Dennis, who was rather cautious and unsure at first. Of course, all boys are born to suck dick and soon he was going at it with gusto. After getting it nice and wet and ready to use, Dennis pulled his mouth away from Kirk and begged, "Please fuck me."

I helped Kirk aim his cock at Dennis' tight hole and slowly work his way in. Actually, I'm surprised by how little time it took. Within just a couple of minutes, Kirk's whole cock was buried ball-deep in Dennis' precious little bunghole and they had started to fuck. Dennis seemed to have forgotten about Jessica underneath him and was just getting off being Kirk's bitch, fucking back and forth around the cock that was driving in and out of his boypussy.

I slowed them down enough to get Dennis' cock into Jessica's bottom and the three were soon fucking in unison. I uncuffed Jessica's nearest hand, which went straight for my pussy. After much too short a time, all four of us came so loud I feared the neighbours would call the police.