Julie My Fiancee Ch. 02

Story Info
My loving fiancee.
19.2k words
4.29
123k
116

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 09/26/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,635 Followers

Julie and I got home by noon. Julie was still very distant and quiet. Once we get home she immediately wanted to take a bath. She requested me to leave her alone and went into the bathroom and locked it from inside. That was a first ever since we have started living together that she locked that bathroom. But I thought it is better to give her some alone time.

The rest day was very similar and Julie got her work computer and was busy working on a new project that was starting up. She immersed herself in work and I knew that she was doing it to forget everything that happened over the weekend.

I decided in the meanwhile to call Ron. I was very curious about what happened before I got to Ron's living room and saw Julie submitting completely to Juan.

When I called Ron, the first thing he asked us was how we were doing. He seemed very concerned. He apologized for everything and I told him not to worry, it was no one's fault that things just happened. He did not want the relationship among the four us friends being impacted by this. I reassured him that everything will be fine. Then I asked him about this morning and how come Juan was at his house so early in the morning. I asked him to tell me everything in detail and not to leave out anything.

What Ron related to me is below.

Once Julie and I left for bed, Darius decided to call Juan and let him know everything that had happened. We four almost never kept anything from each other. Juan hearing what happened was very upset. Darius told him then to come to Ron's house in the morning before Julie and I left and then they all can get one more opportunity to ravish Julie. Juan completely agreed to it, he was very anxious to fuck the blonde beauty. He told Ron and Darius that he has never seen such a beautiful woman and cannot miss the chance to tap that fine ass. So basically what ended up happening was all three of them ended up not sleeping well that night and were up early next morning anxious to have one more go at Julie. So Juan got to Ron's home early before Julie and I woke up and Ron and Darius were also up and ready by the time Julie woke up.

After Julie showered and got ready, she decided make some coffee. While going towards the kitchen she saw all three of them in the living room. She was very surprised to see them awake and especially on seeing Juan there. She mumbled good morning to them. Juan's face lit up as soon as he saw her. He stood up and said good morning to her and hugged her. Julie got a confused look and hugged him back awkwardly. Then he stepped back looked over her body top to bottom, it was like a wolf checking out a sheep.

Then he told her lecherously that she is one hot bitch and he regrets missing the action last night but he is here to fix that and tap her fine ass. As soon as he said that Julie got an alarmed look on her face. She told him that what happened last night was a mistake, they all got drunk and did something that was never supposed to happen. She loves me very much and does not want to do anything to mess up our relationship. By this time Darius had stood up and he snapped at her, telling her that not to be cock teasing bitch.

He said crudely to her, "I saw how your slutty white pussy was creaming on our black cocks."

Juan then said "Do not worry Julie I will make you cream on my dark cock too."

Then Juan grabbed her and forcefully kissed her. Julie kept her mouth shut and tried to break free while pushing Juan back. Then Juan stopped kissing her and got his hands around her and grabbed her ass over her skirt.

While squeezing her ass, he said, "I am going to enjoy fucking you and turn you into my bitch."

Julie pleaded, "Please Juan let me go. This is very wrong. Let me go before Nick wakes up."

But Juan did not care, he said, "I know that Nick likes seeing you get fucked like a bitch and watch you cum."

Julie again told that it was just a mistake and they all got carried away. Juan again kissed her and this time her lips were open. He was able to dart his tongue inside her mouth. He kissed her hard sucking on her tongue and she ended up responding back and then she realized what she was doing and pushed him back.

Juan smirked at her and told her, "Julie do not fight it, you know that you want this."

Then Darius steps behind her and grabs her tits over her top from behind and kisses her neck. He started telling her, "It is so unfair that Juan has not been enjoyed this fine body of yours. You already have let Ron and I use you like a whore and one more cock will not make you any more of a whore plus she likes getting used like a whore."

He then continues and says that, "I know this because I have never known or seen any woman take cock like the way you did last night, never seen any woman cum as many times as you did last night."

Hearing those words, Julie face turned bright red with embarrassment but she still continues to try and avoid any repeat of last night. She pleads to them stop because it is not right, she is engaged and in love with Nick. But none of the 3 really cares at that point and they just want to ravish the blonde beauty.

Juan then puts his hand under Julie's skirt, squeezes her perfectly rounded bare ass cheeks, feels up her hips, touches her inner thighs, grabbed her pussy mound over the small triangular cloth of her G-String.

Then he said to her coarsely, "Julie only sluts wear slutty panties like this."

Then he rips off her G-String, telling her that a cunt like her does not need it. Then Darius forcefully pulls off her top and then goes to undo the button on her denim skirt. Julie immediately grabs his hands and begs him not to do it. But he just ignores her pleas and undoes the button and lowers zipper on the skirt. The skirt falls down at her feet and then he immediately undoes the clasp on her bra. Ron and Juan also have taken off their clothes and are standing with hard cocks underneath their pot bellies. Juan has a very hairy body with tattoos on his upper body and arms. His cock is dark and uncut, it is good sized and thick.

Julie is standing completely naked again in Ron's living room. Her hot firm body completely on display. Surrounded by three men who look like thugs, have beer bellies and coarsest men she has ever met. This blonde beauty surrounded by three beasts.

Juan looks at her and says, "Bitch you are the finest whore that I have ever seen."

Then he forcefully pushes her down on to her knees and then puts his dark hard cock on her beautiful pink lips.

He barks at her, "Cunt open your mouth and service my cock."

Julie reluctantly opens her mouth and takes the cock in. She starts working on it, sucking on it, licking the hard shaft, pulling back the dark foreskin back and suck on the thick pink cock head. Juan's balls are hanging low and are very hairy. Juan then tells her to suck his hairy balls and she does it. Both Ron and Darius stood there watching Julie service Juan and stroking their hard black cocks.

Juan then holds Julie's head in his hands and starts shoving his cock in and out of Julie's mouth. Just fucking her face. Julie gags a few times but handles the onslaught well.

Then Juan pulls his cock out of her mouth and tells her, "Bitch now it is time to take my cock in you slutty cunt. Get down with your face and hands on the floor and your fine ass up in the air, FDAU. Just like a bitch in heat and then I am going to give you a thug fucking you will remember. "

Julie does not want to assume that degrading position and pleads to Juan that she does not want to do it like that. But Juan does not really care and forces her to assume that position and then makes her to spread her legs a bit more so that her ass and pussy open up for their viewing. Watching such a beautiful, refined, blonde beauty to be in such an obscene position hardens the three cocks even more. Juan bends down and runs a finger up and down her open pussy lips that brings a noticeable shiver in Julie's body. The pink pussy lips are glistening with moisture. Even with Julie's best efforts to not get turned on her body is preparing itself for the cocks that are going to impale her. Juan then takes his finger and licks it and says coarsely that the bitch is ready to take his cock. Then he bents down lick her pussy and Julie involuntarily moans. Then he stands above her ass, lines up his cock with her open pussy lips and roughly shoves it into her wet open pussy, filling her up. It was so wet that it slid in without any resistance. Julie gasps due to the sudden rough intrusion.

Then Juan starts pounding into her hard while holding her hips. He would take his cock all the way out and then roughly shove it back in. Julie noticeably tries very hard to not enjoy the steady hard fucking but she involuntarily starts loudly moaning.

That is the time I walked in to see Juan standing over my beautiful naked fiancée and his hairy ass clenching every time he shoved his hard cock into her wet open pink pussy.

After hearing Ron's account of what happened that morning, I understood why Julie was being so distant. I knew now that she was feeling very guilty for giving in to the carnal pleasure of another man using her womanhood so completely. Julie had basically completely capitulated to her body's baser hedonistic needs.

When we went to bed it was obvious that Julie was very tired and she fell asleep right away. When I woke up in the morning, she was already up. I showered and dressed up for work. When I got to the kitchen, Julie was ready to leave for work and she had my breakfast ready. We both said good morning to each other and lightly kissed on lips. She then said that she has to get to work a bit early and she is going to be really busy at work for the next 2 weeks or so. She seemed in a better mood than yesterday but she was still not her normal self.

She was wearing a pantsuit and it looked good on her. When she turned around I noticed something that I had not seen on her in a longtime. I saw panty lines through her pants. I was surprised to see that but I thought that it had to be due to what Juan said to her g-string.

I said, "Julie your panty lines showing through your pants, why don't you change panties, it will be better."

Julie turned around and said to me, "I am fine, this should be ok, I really do not want to wear the other panties I have."

When she said that her voice sounded strange and I saw moisture in her eyes. Then she reached for me and hugged me and started sobbing. I was caught off guard by the turn of events. I just hugged her back and let her cry it out. I knew why she was crying.

I calmed her down and told her not to feel guilty about what happened over the weekend. I told that I was the one who was responsible for it. I told her not to mind what other people say because as long as we have each other nothing really matters. I told her that just because someone said something you should not change what you wear. Besides you should wear what I like, I told her chidingly.

Then I sat down with her on my lap and told her that I really hate it when she is so miserable. I told her not to feel that guilty it was just a physical thing and I liked what happened. She asked why and I told her that I do not know baby but I just love it when I see you turned on and when you are on a sexual high. I love to see you cum, I told her honestly

She told me that it is still wrong she only wants to have sex with me. Then she hugged me tightly and I decided not to talk about it with her any further and just hugged her back.

She then told me that she can never see me with any other woman, it will just kill her. I looked into her eyes and told her truthfully that she is the only woman I want and no one else and then we kissed.

Then she got up saying that she is getting late and needs to go. She went into the bathroom wash the tear streaks off her face and fix her makeup. But when she got out I noticed that she still had not yet changed her panties. I grabbed her hand and took her to the bedroom and chose a really tiny black g-string for her. I told her that when you wear these slutty panties, you are wearing these panties for me and you are being a slut for me I said. She nodded when she heard that and blushed.

Then I unbuttoned her pants and helped her take them off and I took off her brief panties. She looked hot standing there in her heels and the top and suit jacket that only came down to her waist. Then I helped her put on her g-string. She just looked delectable wearing the tiny panties. I turned her around, made her bend over the bed, got down on my haunches behind her, pulled away the gusset of her panties and started licking her asshole and her hot wet pussy. After a couple of minutes of my licking her pussy, she started to cum and then she let herself go and laid down on her stomach on the edge of the bed. Then she got up shyly and told me that she really has to go now and quickly put her panties back in place and wore her pants. I told her that her ass looks perfect with no panty lines and the ass hugging pants are perfectly showing her assets. She blushed and then kissed me, tasting her pussy on my lips. Then she quickly combed her hair put on some lipstick and left telling me she might be late from work. Then I had my breakfast and left for work too.

I was busy at work since things had piled after the long weekend. But I could not help but keep thinking about everything that had happened since Julie and I got engaged.

I never knew how kinky I am till now. The idea of seeing Julie with another man made me very jealous and at the same time I was incredibly turned on. I still could not believe that I ate Julie's well used pussy and how much I loved doing it. It was my first cream pie. The more I thought about it, I understood that I like the idea of my Julie being used by another man just for his own personal pleasure but Julie still ends up giving in to the carnal pleasure of her baser sexual needs. I knew that even though Julie really does not want to have sex with other men but she is really sexual and enjoys sex. She is not like one of those women who pretend to enjoy sex to keep their men happy.

And I love watching her get fucked and it is much more arousing watching her being used by guys who would normally would not have any chance with getting into her pants. Men who are not her intellectual equals. Men who are crude, uncouth, less educated, men who are not good looking, who do not have fit bodies or have perfect, smooth skin, older or younger guys that Julie would never even consider for sexual trysts, boorish male chauvinists.

It is so primal and primitive to watch a well raised educated woman with an intellectual mind and beautiful face and body being used for sexual gratification by these kinds of men. I love watching the expression on Julie's face as her body gives in to the animal instinct of a hard cock pounding into her hungry pussy and creaming on it.

Especially a woman who firmly believes in a monogamous relationship with the only man she loves. It was very intoxicating for me to think about these kinds of men mating with my beautiful Julie.

It was a long busy day for me at work and I was constantly distracted by all these thoughts running through my mind. I was just trying to make sense of everything that has happened and trying to understand why this is so arousing to me. I was trying to come to grips with the fact that how much I love Julie and how much I love to see her being used like a whore.

I got home before Julie and got the dinner ready. She was very tired by the time she got home, she had a busy day. We ate dinner snuggled together watched TV and then went to bed. The rest of the week went by rather quickly with us both being so busy. I knew that Julie still was not her normal self and what happened over the weekend still heavily weighed on her mind but she was trying to forget it by immersing herself in work and putting in more hours than required. She in fact ended up going to work half day on Saturday. We only had sex twice in the week.

Saturday evening we were invited by Julie's mom for dinner. While we were getting ready to leave for her parent's place, Julie really seemed lost in her thoughts. I asked her what she was thinking about and she said that she was thinking about that how I knew what Juan said to her since I was not there. I told her that I called Ron to find out about what happened that morning and he basically told me everything. Julie was just shocked that I knew everything that had happened. She apologized to me and I told her that there is nothing to apologize for. Then she asked me if I had spoken to Darius and Juan after that day and I told her no.

Then she told me that she never wants to meet my friends again. I was shocked to hear that, I told her that they are my best friends from childhood. They will be at our wedding.

She starting crying again, telling me that she cannot face them again. She was having a very hard time getting over her guilt. I was just at a loss for words and I hugged her, kissed her, reassuring her that I will always love her no matter what.

After I had calmed her down, we got ready and left for her parents home. We had nice dinner over there and her parents wanted to know how the first meeting of Julie and family go. They had a lot of questions since they do not know anything about my family. I explained everything and they understood that they are nothing like me and but they are still going to be family. Julie's mom seemed a little bit unhappy after hearing about my family but her father was fine with it.

It is good thing they did not know that we also went to meet my friends and so did not ask anything about them. I knew that would have gotten Julie really upset and I was thankful.

We chatted about my work and discussed about how I was thinking of opening up my own consulting firm with another work colleague. I was telling them how my co-worker, Scott, has been in the Applications consulting field for 25 years and has a lot of experience and contacts in the industry. So basically I would be the brain and he would be the guy bringing in the business. Her parents seemed happy with the idea and even offered to be my accountants for free. Julie was also very pleased to hear that.

Julie was wearing low rise jeans with a top that ended just at the waist of the jean. Quite a few times when Julie would move the top would move and her midriff and navel would be on display. Her flat stomach looked really hot every time it was exposed.

Julie's dad had gotten bolder now in checking her out in front of me. It was almost like that we had an unspoken agreement that it was okay for him to do it. The entire evening in front of me, he was blatantly checking out her rounded ass that looked so delectable in the ass hugging jeans, her midriff, and her tits. But he was very careful so that his wife and Julie never noticed. During the evening there was lot of time he was sitting next to her or standing with her, he put his hands on her legs, her waist, her back and I got a hard on watching that because I knew that they were not the fatherly touches. A couple of times he even put his hand on her butt but he was very careful not to linger there for too long. I knew he was getting more emboldened because of my silent acquiescence to his actions.

The highlight of the evening was when Julie ended up on her dad's lap. At that time, Julie's mom had gotten a phone call from her brother and she was in the bedroom talking to him and only the three of us were in the living room. And I am glad she was not there because it was a very sexually charged and awkward incident.

He was teasing her about how she was always a Daddy's girl. She always wanted to sit on Daddy's lap instead of her mom and preferred to be spanked by dad then mom. He said how he misses his little girl not sitting on his lap and he has not spanked her since high school. How she has been bad since then but escaped punishment. Then he says that I told you not to date Mike and you never listened and even moved in with him and I really think you should be punished for that. She agrees sheepishly that yes it was a very big mistake on her part and she should have listened to her dad. Then her dad says that before we get there I want my little girl to sit on my lap he says playfully. Julie protests that she is not a little girl anymore but she is a woman now who is engaged to be married.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,635 Followers