Julie My Fiancee Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,635 Followers

Her dad says to her that so you think you are so grown up that you will not fit on your daddy's lap or you have put on so much weight that you are going to crush me, he said that while chuckling. That got a rise out of Julie and she said that fine I will sit on your lap and she got up from beside me to go to her dad who was sitting on the couch from across us. She got in front of him and turned around to face me and then bent her knees. Now her ass was right on her dad's face and she was smiling mischievously at me. For Julie it was all a big joke but she did not realize that for her Dad and I how sexual it was. Then her dad all of sudden grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his lap. Julie shrieked and landed on his lap. When he pulled her onto his lap, Julie's top got pulled up high, exposing her bra cups and her bare body above her jeans. She landed on his lap with legs splayed open in a very sexual way. It happened so suddenly Julie did not even realize how much skin she was showing. Her dad's hand ended up being on her exposed flat stomach above her navel and his other hand was on her inner thigh. In the position she was in, her back was resting on his chest and so when she tried to pull her top down, she was unable to do it easily because it was stuck between their bodies. In the meanwhile, he moved his hand around, feeling up her bare skin and he was staring at me when he was doing that. Julie was red with embarrassment by then and she manages to pull her top down but her dad's hand is left on her bare midriff and is now is under the top and I can still see it moving.

He then says to Julie that she is right about her not being a little girl anymore. You are now a grown up woman with a hot body that perfectly fits on a man's lap, he said in a very unfatherly tone. He squeezed her inner thigh and said that your body fills up the clothes perfectly now. Then Julie tries to get up and her dad says sit a little bit, you feel good on my lap. She just ignores that and stood up. Then he just put his hand on her hip and tells her to stop. Now he is going to punish her for not listening to him about dating Mike. Julie protests but her dad said you agreed that you made a mistake and you have always taken a punishment from me whenever you have accepted your fault. Julie tells him that she is not going get on his knees to be spanked and he tells he that is fine, she just needs to bend over the coffee table and take her punishment like a responsible adult. I am just sitting quietly watching both of them and all of sudden her dad turned to me and asked me that if I mind if he punishes my bride for her mistake. I softly say no, I want to see it happen. Then he just tells Julie to assume the position like a good little girl, since now even her fiancée thinks she should be punished. Then he softly tells her to bend down and look at Nick while I spank your ass. Julie is like in a trance she bends down on the coffee table while staring at me, her denim covered rounded ass is on display to her father. He then told her to spread her legs a little bit and she complied without even thinking. He then runs his hand over her ass and squeezes it and says it is very nice and he is going to enjoy spanking this womanly ass.

He then swats her ass with his bare hand but he does it with mild force, I am sure he was being careful so that his wife does not hear it. Julie's whole body jerks with that force and she yelps but is she is also careful to keep her voice low. Then he rubbed her ass and squeezed it and swatted her again. Every time he hit her, her whole body jerked. I counted 5 swats and then he stopped.

He told her that normally she always gets 10 swats on her ass as punishment but he is going to owe her 5 more swats and is going to spank her some other day. Then he said matter-of-factly that he does not want her mother to see her getting spanked. He is going to spank her when her mother is not present. Then he asked me if that was okay with me and I just shrugged indicating it was fine. He said that it will be best if he delivers the rest of the punishment at our apartment whenever the opportunity arises. Then he added guardedly that Julie is going to get spanked on her bare ass, that is only way to make the punishment meaningful.

"I do not want any argument about it Julie it will be not the first time that I will be seeing your bare ass," he added.

It was not just words about punishment anymore; it was obvious that the punishment was just a pretense for something more. It was about a father's lust for his young, beautiful, nubile daughter.

By that time Julie had straightened up and she walked towards me while rubbing her just spanked ass. She sat down next to me and hugged me tightly. Then her mother also comes back to the living room after finishing her conversation with her brother. She apologized for taking her brother's call while having guests at home. Then we sat around for some more time chatting about various things and drank wine.

Now Julie's dad was blatantly staring at Julie and I could see how uncomfortable Julie was with the turn of events. There was a tension in the air and Julie's mom was completely oblivious to it. Then Julie yawned and said she is very tired and wants to go home. I agreed with her and we said our byes and hugged her parents. This time when Julie hugged her dad, he hugged her much tighter and managed to squeeze her ass also without her mom noticing. Julie visibly stiffened when he touched her like that. We left for our apartment and on our drive back we did not even once talk about what happened with her dad. The only thing we talked about was my plan to open the consulting firm with Scott, her Mom's food and her parents offer to be our accountant. Julie was very surprised to hear that I was going to partner with Scott because she knew that I was not very fond of him and Julie did not like him either.

I had talked to Julie about opening my own consulting firm before but she did not know that I was thinking about partnering with Scott. She had met with him a few times and she did not like him at all. He was a divorced, balding 62 year old man. He was basically a slimy, arrogant, self-absorbed, cocky salesman and most importantly member of the old boys' network. The only reason I was partnering with him was because he could get me clients. He was reliable even though he can be a complete asshole.

Once we got inside our apartment, the first thing I did was to pull Julie to me and kissed her hard, sucking on her tongue and lips. I then started undressing her right there in the living room. I was very turned on thinking about what her dad had done. I took off top and bra and then her jeans and made her bend down at the waist while keeping her legs straight over the couch's armrest. She looked so hot bent over like that in her thong, standing on her heels and her rounded ass sticking out. Then I slowly pulled down the thong down her long smooth, beautiful toned legs. She trembled with anticipation when I pulled down the panties. Once I took off the panties and I smelled the wonderful womanly scent on it and then dropped the panties on the floor.

Then I bend behind her while nudging her to spread her legs more and she complied. Then I started licking her wet slit from behind. I sucked on her pussy lips, then on her clit. Julie started whimpering with lust and excitement. I kept eating her pussy in that position for a while and then Julie came really hard and her toes curled up and she tightly held on to couch cushions while moaning loudly. After her orgasm subsided, I pulled her off the couch and helped her lay down on her back on the carpeted floor. I pulled her legs up in the air, and then made her spread them while pushing her legs back. Her pussy was nicely open for my tongue in this position. I lay down and buried my face in her womanhood. I thrust my tongue as deep as I could into her wet open pussy and Julie gasped with pleasure. I tongue fucked her, sucked on her clit, drank her pussy juices, nibbled on her pussy lips. We lost count how many times she came, while I kept eating her pussy, refusing to give her any break from this endless sexual high. When I finally stopped, she just laid there completely limp. She had a dazed look on her face because of all the intense orgasms she had. But I was not done with her yet. I turned over her limp body on to her stomach, and then lifted her up at her waist in order to get her on her knees. Once she was on her knees, I got in front of her and made her suck my aching hard cock. After few minutes of her sucking my cock she got it nicely wet and slick. I pulled my cock out of her mouth and gave her a hard hungry kiss and told her now it is time for her to get fucked.

I got behind her, held her hips and gently thrusted into her pussy. She was ready for me and very wet. Her pink pussy lips clung to my thick hard shaft. Then I started fucking her with long steady strokes. After 10 minutes of my steady gentle strokes, Julie came again and her pussy wall clenched my hard cock. Her toes curled up, her hands tightly clenched the carpet and she moaned loudly. I kept thrusting into her and soon I came inside her, coating her pussy walls with my thick, sticky cum. She let herself go and just lay down on her stomach, completely spent. But I was not done yet, I wanted to see her freshly fucked pussy. I turned her over on her back and made her fold her legs and plant her feet and then opened her legs. When I saw her pussy, my cock hardened again. It looked so raw and reddened, the pussy lips were distended, her fuck hole was gaping open and cum was leaking out of it, and her blonde pubic hair is matted with cum. It was a wonderful sight and I dipped down and started eating the creampie that I just made. As soon as I started licking her pussy, Julie again came loudly and her body went completely limp. After I was done eating her pussy, I moved up and kissed her again and she tasted the mixture of her juices and cum on my lips and tongue. Then we laid there holding each other for 15 minutes, simply too exhausted to move. Somehow we made it to the bedroom, Julie cleaned up put on her pajamas and made me clean up and put on my pajamas and then we went to sleep. It was one of the best sleeps, I ever had.

I was awoken by my cell phone going off and the ringing was very faint. I looked around and I did not see the phone and then remembered that it must be in the living room. I looked over towards Julie and saw that she was still sleeping soundly. It is very uncommon for me to wake up before July. She was really exhausted by our last night's activities. I do not think she has ever cum so many times in one sexual session ever before.

I quietly tip toe out of the bedroom to get the cell phone. By the time I get there it has started ringing again. I pick up the phone and see that it is Julie's mom who is calling. I am surprised to see that she is calling this early in the morning, it is only 8 am. I answer and it is actually her dad who is on the phone. He sounds irritated saying that he has been trying to call us for the past half an hour where we have been. I tell her that we were sleeping and I just woke up. Then he asks if instead going to our church today, would we mind attending the Sunday services at their parish. I am confused by that and ask him why and he tells me how Julie's mom is doing some volunteer work at the church after attending the service and he does not want to hand around at the church after the service. He says that if we attend the service with them at their church, he can get a ride from us. I can hear Julie's mom yelling in the background, asking her husband to leave the kids alone and they can simply go in separate cars to the church today. But he says he does not want to do that, he wants to do it his way. He then asks if we can attend the 10 o'clock service at their church and I tell him that we will be there. After I hang up I suddenly realize the actual reason for Julie's dad to ask us to come to his church. I am finally awake and last evening's memories flood back into my mind. He is planning to deliver the remaining punishment today after church. Blood flows into my cock and I am rock hard.

I sit down on the couch thinking about the implications of what I am about to let happen. But the whole idea is very arousing to me and I want it to happen. I am just surprised that this is going to happen so quickly. This is a huge taboo that we are never supposed to break. I feel powerless, my lust has taken over my senses and I am unable to fight it.

I go back to the bedroom and as I enter I see that Julie is turning and about to wake up. By the time I get to her, she is sitting on the bed and smilingly sweetly at me. We say good morning to each other and kiss lightly. She tells me that she is feeling very relaxed and that was one of the best rest she ever had. Then she says that she heard me talk on the phone.

She asks, "Who called?". I tell her that it was her dad and he wanted us to attend the 10 o'clock service at their church instead of us going to our church. She gets a puzzled look on her face and I explain to her about her mom volunteering at a church activity and her dad wanting to go home and not wanting to drive to church in two separate cars.

Then the look on her face changes to shock and then she turns red. She has realized what her dad is planning. I think she never thought that she will be facing her dad so soon.

She then asks me softly, "So what did you tell him?"

"I told him that we will be attending the 10 o'clock service at their church," I say it hoarsely

She asks;"Baby are you sure about this?" "I do not want to go there" she says

"Do not worry Julie" I tell her. "We will go there attend the service give him ride to his home and come back to our apartment," I lie to her

Julie does not say anything and then I tell her to go and shower and get ready otherwise we will be late and I will go and make some breakfast for us. We both are really hungry by now and need nourishment. I make some eggs and bacon with toast and juice. I quickly eat my breakfast and then brush my teeth. Julie is done showering by then. I tell her that the breakfast is ready and I get inside the shower.

I get out of the shower, get ready and when I get to the kitchen I see that Julie is done with breakfast and sitting on her computer. She is wearing slacks and a top and her hair is in a pony tail. I was not expecting to see her in slacks. She always goes to church wearing skirts or dress and I really like it. It makes her look classy, elegant and sexy.

I say to Julie that she needs to change and she gives me a confused look. I tell her that I like it when she wears skirt or dress to church.

"It looks very classy," I tell her.

Julie says, "I feel comfortable wearing slacks Nick, I do not want to wear a skirt or dress"

"Come on Julie, I do not want to see you in slacks again, I prefer to see you in skirt or dress and you have not worn it this entire week," I said to her.

"I like it when you look pretty and elegant," I added. She gave in and said she will change and I offered to help her choose. She told me give her 5 minutes and let her brush her teeth first.

While she brushed, I looked at her closet and found a nice elegant yellow chiffon dress that came up to her knees had tank straps and a nice v-neck with an inbuilt bra. I chose a simple open toe heels and a tiny red g-string for Julie

I laid everything down on the bed. When she came out of the bathroom, she was surprised to see what I had chosen for her. I told her firmly that this is what I want her to wear and by my tone she knew that my mind is set on it and cannot be changed. She reluctantly takes off her slacks and top and her brief panties and wears what I have laid down on the bed.

Once she is dressed, she puts her hair in a pony tail and wears very little make up and her beautiful pink lips are not covered by lipstick. The dress fits her perfectly. It ends just above her knees and accentuates her curves. The v-neck shows off slight cleavage and her grandma's small gold cross locket is hanging just above her cleavage. She just looks so classy and beautiful. I take her in my arms and kiss her. While I am kissing her I lift up the skirt of her dress and grab her bare ass cheeks.

Then I tell Julie that I need to take a picture of her in this dress. She is looking very simple, innocent and pure in this attire. I use my iPhone to take a picture of Julie standing up straight, classy and beautiful.

The next picture I want it to be a risqué shot. I tell her to bend over the bed while she is looking back at me with her dress bunched around her waist and her ass sticking out showing off her slutty panties, the string of the red g-string disappearing between her rounded ass cheeks. She is very reluctant to get a picture like this taken but I convince her with my puppy eyes. It is such a nice contrast between a classy Julie and a slutty Julie.

After that we leave for her parent's church. While we are driving I put my hand on her knees and move my hand up baring her smooth thighs. I am playing with her bare legs when she asked me in a worried tone about what I am going to do with the risqué picture I took of her. I assure her that it is just for my viewing pleasure and will stay in my iPhone. She makes me promise that I will never show that picture to anyone and I agree to it.

We reach the church's parking lot and I notice that it was not filled up as it normally should be on a Sunday.

This is a small church in a nice well kept older affluent neighborhood. It is called the Virgin Mary Catholic Church, and growing up this is where Julie came with her parents. This church has not changed much over the years. The biggest change Julie told me that has happened here is that five years ago they got a new pastor who was from Nigeria, Africa. The parish membership has stayed consistent and Julie knows quite a few people here. She also told me that parish includes approximately 150 families, so really small parish.

We got out of the car and walk towards the large door of the church. I see Julie's dad standing outside with a black man in cassock and another man. Julie whispers to me that her Dad is standing with Pastor Jonathan and Uncle Jim. She tells me that Jim is her dad's friend and she has known him since she was a baby and had always called him uncle.

Julie was holding my arm when we were walking towards the church and when she saw him standing there, she involuntarily squeezed my arm. I knew she was very nervous about seeing him.

We reached them and Julie's Dad introduced me to pastor Jonathan and his friend Jim as his son-in-law. Julie smiled at them and said hello. Uncle Jim gave her a hug and told her that she is looking very pretty. Pastor Jonathan also gave her a hug and tells her that that the church misses her. He says that the church needs more beautiful and young girl like her. He holds her a little bit longer than necessary. I see him moving his hands on her waist and it seemed to me that he was trying to feel Julie's panty lines.

Let me describe Pastor Jonathan. He is almost same height as me, 6 feet, looks in his early 60s, big bellied, he is dark as night, even his lips are black. His teeth are white but have gaps, he has thick lips, and a wide nose. His hair is graying and his hairline is receding and he has a thick accent. I am just amazed by how incredibly black he is. The contrast between Julie's creamy smooth skin and his black skin is stunning.

After the greetings, I ask Father Jonathan that why the church parking lot looks empty, what happened to his parishioners. He tells me that his parish recently has volunteered to make and serve food at a homeless shelter one Sunday each month and that is where a lot of parishioners are, including my mother in law.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,635 Followers