Julie My Fiancee

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

She breaks the kiss, looks up and the same time trying to remove my hands from her ass and says with alarm in her voice, "Baby there are two guys sitting at the other table."

I quickly realized that she noticed them when we walked into the cubbyhole but I was so occupied with watching the other guys check her out that I did not notice them. I quickly see over her shoulder and see them rubbing their cocks through their pants.

I look at her and say, "That is okay my love and squeeze her ass even more and tell her to put her hands around my neck."

She said, "Nick....no we should do anything over here."

"I just want to kiss you and hold you, I am so hot for you Julie." saying that I kiss her again and she kisses back but she is still trying to remove my hands from her ass.

I break the kiss and I ask her, "Do you love me Julie?"

She is breathing hard, "Yes....I love you Nick."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yes..." She said nervously

"Then please just put your hands around my neck......please baby let me just do this."I whisper to her, I can see that she is torn but she removes her hand and puts her hands around my neck. Her face is flushed and she looks very embarrassed.

I look into her eyes and tell her, "Baby you look so hot in this dress, all the guys have been checking out your hot ass." She lowers her eyes, she is so embarrassed. "I am going to lift up your dress babe, I want to show off your hot ass.....hold your bare ass in my hands." I said with lust.

She jerks her head up and looks alarmingly at me and says, "Please baby not here."

I tell her that just keep your hands around my neck and start pulling up her dress, exposing her upper thighs. She is slightly trembling and biting her lower lips. "God baby you have such a hot ass and the way it sways when you walk in this dress, I whisper.....I love the way other men lustily look at our hot body" Then I just pull up the dress all the way up to her waist and her ass is on display for the two old lecherous admirers. I look over her shoulder and I see that now they are staring her ass as if in trance and just rubbing their crotch.

She looks so luscious standing in her open toed heels with her long toned legs completely on display, ending up at her hot well rounded ass with just a string between the ass cheeks that I am squeezing and separating her ass cheeks. Both the guys are looking at her with hungry eyes and are now standing up rubbing their crotch.

Julie suddenly looks up and pulls me down and says kiss me baby, "She hungrily gives me an open mouth kiss sucking on my tongue and lips." Then I see from the corner of my eyes that there is an older black guy standing at the entrance of the cubbyhole and rubbing the front of his pants and I realize he is the waiter and I just stop.

I break the kiss and pull down my fiancée's dress and cover her. She is proper and decent again. I look sheepishly at her say let's sit down and have our dinner. She is still looks very flushed and embarrassed and just goes and sits down at the table and is not even looking up. I tell the waiter to give us a few minutes to decide and he nods and walks away. I am just hoping he does not go and tell everyone who works in the restaurant what he saw. I am still very hard and turned on. I glance behind and I see the two guys talking to each other and glancing at us. I am pretty sure they are talking about us. I am simply amazed by what I have done, we just got engaged and I have exposed my new fiancée to three strange men in an upscale restaurant.

I reach across the table and take both of her hands in my hands and I say, "Baby please look up"

She looks up but she looks so ashamed and flushed still. I say" I love you baby...I simply could not help it....you look so sexy...so beautiful...I just wanted to show you off....

Julie looks at me and say "I love you too.......but we should not have done that that was very wrong."

I just squeeze her hands and tell her, "Do not worry as long as we have each other and love each other we will be fine. It was just heat of the moment, I cannot help it but you look so ravishing"

She smiles and says, "So.....you are blaming me now for losing your mind...

I smile playfully and say, "Yeah you made me lose my mind......you look so hot...."

Then I ask her to choose what she wants to order and I select a light entree too and tell her that I am ready to order and she also let me know she is ready to order.

Then the waiter comes back and asks if we are ready to order and I say yes. He turns to Julie and asks what will you have madam, there is an edge to his voice. I can see Julie is very embarrassed and did not even look up at him and she placed the order. I see that he still keeps staring at her even after she placed her order. I can see that he is looking her over, enjoying the visual beauty of the love of my life and then he stares at her cleavage. I am rock hard again. He turns around and sees me looking at him, he knows that I have been looking at him when he was blatantly checking out my fiancée. Even though I was ready to order, I tell him to give me a minute. Hearing me ask for more time, Julie looks at me and gives me a weird look. I look at her and then start looking at the menu. I want the black waiter to check out Julie more, I am so hard. I sneak a glance up and see that he also has bulge and is now again staring at Julie. Then I look up and give him my order and then I also ordered champagne. He reluctantly leaves. As soon as he leaves, Julie asked me that why did I take so long and I tell her that I was looking for champagne. She gives me that look that says she is not convinced. I am so aroused watching this waiter blatantly checking out my beautiful fiancée.

She ask with a confused voice, "What has gotten into you today?"

I say to her with complete honesty, "I really do not know. I am really turned on that you look so hot and ravishing.....all the guys keep checking out your hot body." Then I pause and say, "I just got turned on watching all these guys checking out the love of my love, I really do not know. I guess I am just so proud that I have the most beautiful woman in the world.....I like showing you off I guess." I said with a confused voice.

Then I hear the chairs moving at the other table and I glance over there and I see that the two guys sitting over there are getting up. Then both of them walk towards our table and come to us and say that they just wanted to congratulate us on getting engaged. Somehow I am able to stammer a thank you and stand up to shake their hands. I look towards Julie she is still sitting and has not said a word, just looking at us. Then she also says thank you softly and I reach out my hand towards her and she takes it and stands up. She comes and stands right next to me and I put my hand around her waist and she puts her on top of my hand. She shyly shakes their hands, saying thank you again softly. Both of them look around 60 years.

One of them says to me, "Young man you are very lucky to find such a hot woman to be your life partner." Then whispers softly,".....And thanks for showing off the lovely ass of your sexy fiancée that really made our day.

Then the other man says lecherously, "That is one fine piece of ass" While looking straight into my eyes. I am so hard and Julie is squeezing my hand tightly.

I give the man a nervous smile and say, "I guess....thanks for the compliment....she is beautiful." I am confused and very hard and do not know what else to say.

Then he says, "How rude we did not even introduce ourselves, my name is Jack and this is my business partner Andy and you are......?

I blurt out, "I am Nick and this is Julie."

"Nice to make acquaintance with you two." said Jack.

He continues talking, "We are from out of town and I was wondering if the newly engaged couple can helps us a bit."

I become concerned a little bit and he says, "Nothing to worry about.....just wondering if we can we see your Fiancée's fine ass again. I have never seen such a hot ass in my life and I do not think I ever will." He says with lust.

Julie looks up and I can see that she is embarrassed and alarmed and says, "No.....I can do that....we just got carried away before....it was a mistake.....we just got carried away in the moment." Julie said nervously. She is breathing hard as if in nervous anticipation. It seems the situation is getting to her also and she is turned on but desperately trying not to show it.

"I know you are a loving and faithful girl....but come on....do it one more time....we are out of town...we will never see each other again...I know you want to do it....your loving fiancé also wants to show you off.....do it...you will be making a memory to spice up your life." Andy said with persistence. He was not going to give up easily.

"No....I cannot do it." Julie said with hesitation and her face is flushed."What you are asking is so wrong....I just got engaged.....I should not be doing this."

Andy was not dissuaded, "I bet you work hard to keep your body looking so good...a girl like you definitely likes it when guys notice your hot body....you are engaged but the man you are engaged to does not mind you showing off your body.....Nick would you mind if we see your fiancée's hot ass?" He asks suddenly.

I say hoarsely."No I do not mind." Julie looks at me with her eyes wide open, shocked at my statement.

"Julie baby let them see you." I say to her. "Just do it......it will be such hot a memory of lifetime

Julie says, "We just got engaged Nick today is our engagement day, this is wrong we should not do it."

I beg her, "Please baby just once....consider this as an engagement gift to me. She is confused and I know that her resolve is weakened. I whisper to her, "Just once and I gently turn her towards the table."

She is trembling. She looks back at me and says, "Nick this is so wrong we are engaged to be married." She looks so vulnerable at that moment, her big beautiful blue eyes softly looking at me. But she knows that I really want it.

Jack lecherously says, "Baby girl just bend over the table, rest on it with your elbows, stick your fine ass out." Jack steps behind Julie and puts his hand on her lower back and pushes her firmly towards the table. Andy also moves forward to be closer to Julie. He puts his hand on her upper back and pushes her," Bend down baby girl......let daddy see that fine ass on you.....I know you want to show it......I bet your tight pussy is nice and wet" He says lecherously. I am just shocked how it is turning out, these men putting their hands on her, talking about her most intimate body part. It was getting out of hand but I was just frozen.

She reluctantly bends down at her waist with elbows on the table and her ass sticking out. The dress is so tightly stretched across her hips, accentuating her rounded ass. She is a vision of hotness.

Andy whispered, "Baby girl I am going to lift up your dress......spread your legs once I do that..."

Jack is rubbing his cock as Andy bends down puts his hands on her outside knees just below the hem. He slowly moves up his hands taking the dress up, feeling up her luscious legs. I can see that her legs are trembling. Jack continues upward exposing her thighs, gets to her ass cheeks, lingers a little bit and then forcefully pulls up the dress over her ass and bunches the dress around her waist.

Julie slowly moves her legs apart...spreading her legs as Andy had asked her to.

Julie just looks so hot and ravishing standing like this, so exposed. Standing there bent at her waist, wearing her ankle strap open toe heels that make her long toned legs look even hotter. A thin black string buried between her ass cheeks. She looks so slutty and obscene standing that way. Her firm round naked ass is on display. It is so hot watching the love of my life, my fiancée, the most beautiful woman I have ever known, intelligent, highly educated, charming, with a sharp intellect put on display like a slut for two old lecherous men who are more than twice her age.

Andy says, "See how wet she is......the front of her panties are plastered to her pussy." He was right the gusset was plastered to her pussy, outlining her wet pussy lips

Jack moves up and cups her pussy mound over her panties making Julie whimper."So this is what good girls do.....they get wet while showing off their hot ass to strange men....." Then he suddenly moved the gusset aside and penetrated her pussy with two fingers. Julie gasped at the sudden intrusion. Jack states crudely, "This bitch is in heat..."

I am just too aroused to stop him, to prevent this from going to the next level. He squeezes her ass cheek with his other hand as he moves his fingers slowly in and out of her wet pussy. He whispers a bit loudly with a coarse voice, "I need to fuck this slut now....." Julie is suddenly startled by what he said and she just bolts up and moving his hands away from her body. She moves away from us and pulls her dress down quickly. She firmly said, "This is enough, you guys should leave now, I did what you guys wanted.....please leave" she repeated with her hand crossed over chest, her face flushed.

Jack and Andy turn around and just leave without saying a word. She keeps standing in the same way and away from me and now glaring at me. She looks upset and hurt. Now I am a feeling little bit guilty and concerned that I have really messed up.

She then says, "How could you let him touch me Nick and call me dirty names.......you just stood there watching them fondle me." Her voice is full of hurt and disappointment. "Why are you getting turned on when guys are checking me out and touching me?" She stands there not even moving.

I just take her into my arms and hold her, "I really do not know why it is turning me on so much, I am so confused myself." She looks at me and knows that I am telling the truth.

"And about him calling you names, I do not think he did it intentionally, he was so turned on he said that, a lot of people use that kind of language during sex or when they are turned.....and I kind of got turned on even more when he talked dirty to you......I was so turned on I just froze and let him go over to the next level.." I explained to her. "But believe me, it just happened in the heat of the moment......I just was so overcome with lust watching him touch the love of my life.....and it was even more arousing when I saw how wet your pussy was....to be honest, it was hot knowing that you were turned on.....I love it when you are turned....we did not do anything wrong just had a small adventure that we both enjoyed.

"I still cannot believe it that you made me do that." She said shyly

"I cannot believe it either....." and I smiled at her. "We just came here to celebrate your promotion, your graduation and our engagement and never even had dreamt that it will end up this way and that also on the day when we get engaged......it is pretty hot"

She asks with a little bit of uncertainty in her voice, "Nick by allowing those guys to touch me.........do you think less of me?"

I ask her apprehensively, "Can I be very honest with you without making you upset?"

"Nick I really appreciate your honesty." she said.

"Come and sit with me" I say and then I grab her hand pull her behind me turn the chair away from the table and sit down and pull her down on my lap.

"I respect you and love you, nothing will ever change that. I know you are very uncomfortable with what happened and you never wanted it to happen......but I understand you enough to know that you wanted to be appreciated more for your intellect, your work ethic, your goodness but at the same time a small part of you also likes to be appreciated for your physical beauty and that is what happened today babe, you were appreciated for that. I know that is not the way you would agree your physical beauty should be appreciated but to be very frank I do not regret what happened today. I do not know why but it was very arousing for me and even though you felt it was wrong but you were also turned on by the situation.....and I just loved it. Nothing will ever make me think less you....you are a sensual woman and I love it when you give in to your sexuality." I told her honestly

She looked into my eyes and says, "God you really know how to used words to touch my heart.....you are right about everything, she said but what happened was still wrong. But I love you too and we will deal with it. Let me get up now, the waiter should be coming back any minute now with the champagne."

"So what..." I retorted, "I like you sitting on my lap and I do not care if he sees you sitting on my lap. Give me a kiss." We kissed with passion. My left hand was on her knees and my right hand was on her back. I started feeling her smooth legs, got to her hem and started inching it up, feeling up her supple, smooth inner thighs.

She broke the kiss and looked at me and said with a husky voice, "Baby stop the waiter would be here any minute."

I looked at her with lust in my eyes and said with a quavering voice, "It is so kinky showing off my fiancée to other men the very day we got engaged.....I am discovering so many things about me today that I never knew........I guess I was waiting for the love of my life to help me discover new things about me.......I am so turned on baby....I want to show you off to the waiter also...please let me do it, it is fine. He already has seen your legs and ass. Please give me this memory."

I could feel her caving in to me reluctantly and then when she started kissing me back again, I knew that she will let me get away with it. I kissed her back with renewed hunger. I nudged her legs, indicating her to open it and she obliged. I moved up her thighs even more, feeling up her upper inner thighs and moved up her dress even more.

Then I pinched her dress from behind freed my lips and asked her, "Lift up your ass" and she does it looking at me, her face completely flushed and I completely pull up the dress from underneath her and now her dress was again bunched around her waist.

I say to her lustily, "You don't even know how sexy you look." I kiss her hungrily and then I say to her, "Baby if the waiter talks dirty to you do not mind, you are so hot I know he will just lose it. And if he tries to touch you a little bit, let him." Julie did not respond to it and I asked her, "Would you let him feel you up?" She nodded her head and said softly "Yes."

"Just think that whatever name he is calling you at that moment, that is what you are" She looks at me with an ashamed look, I ask her again, "Will you do that?" she nodded apprehensively.

I did not say a word and start kissing her again, I move my hand all the way up to her flat stomach, feeling it and then moving my hands up to her breasts. Her nipples are so hard, I know now that her body is betraying her and is turned on by all that is happening. I moved my hand down between her legs and nudged and she spread her legs more to give me access to her feminine treasure. I touched the front of her g-string panties and felt the dampness and stopped kissing looked up to her and said, "Baby you are so wet."

Then I pulled the gusset of her panties aside and realize that for the first time I am seeing her completely shaved her pussy. It is so smooth and bare. I rub the length of her wet slit and then rubbed her clit and she moaned and closed her eyes. It is so hot hearing her moan. I started kissing her back again and slowly worked a finger into her hot, wet, and tight, love hole. Her kissing even got more urgent and she spread her legs a little more to give me more access. I slowly moved my finger in and out and I suddenly noticed from the corner of my eyes that the waiter has back with the champagne and glasses and he standing there with his gaze transfixed on what is happening between Julie's legs. He starts slowing walking towards us and Julie hears the champagne glasses clink and with a start it seems she got out of the deep trance she was in and instinctively closes her legs trapping my hand between her thighs, opened her eyes and stopped kissing. She looks at him with alarm and concern on her face.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers
123456...8