Julie My Wife

Story Info
We get married.
25.2k words
4.17
223.8k
212
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,629 Followers

When I woke up in the morning, Julie was not in the bed and I smelled eggs being cooked. I brushed my teeth and took a shower and headed towards the kitchen. As I am going towards the kitchen I hear her talking. As I get there I see that she is talking on the phone with her mother. She looks at me and smiles and continues to talk with her mom. She is wearing a button down night shirt with a curved hem. Her beautiful long toned legs are on display. It is obvious she is not wearing any bra, her nipples are poking through the fabric. She has taken a shower and left her hair open and looks very radiant and refreshed. As I admire her beauty she eyes me with a twinkle in her beautiful blue eyes.

Once she is done talking to her mom, she comes up to me and kisses me softly. "Good morning sleepyhead......breakfast is ready."

"How come you are wearing your night shirt after showering?" I asked curiously.

"I just want to relax today and stay in.....I need it," she said simply. We have our breakfast and have quiet conversation. I started helping her with the dishes after eating.

I asked her while helping "So what did your mom say?"

"Asking about how the closing went and just wanted to congratulate yes.....she is very happy for us. She is really exciting and looking forward to our wedding."

"Did your dad congratulate you?"

"Yeah...he did too."

"Did he say anything else" I asked pressing her for more.

She raised her eyebrows but stayed quiet for a moment and said, "He was asking what our plans are for the weekend and then asked me what I was wearing."

"Did you tell him?"

"Yes."

"What did you say?"

"I told him that I am wearing nightshirt."

"Just tell me everything you talked to him about...what did he say after you told him that you were wearing a nightshirt?" I asked. "Tell me everything." I said grinning.

"Well....he asked me what kind of nightshirt and I told him it is a white linen, button down, white shirt. Then he wanted to know how far down the shirt reaches and I told him to my upper thighs and hearing that he sighed. After that he wanted to know what I was wearing under the nightshirt and I told him that just panties. Then he wanted to know the color and kind of panties and I told him." She related all this in a soft voice while washing the dishes while I was standing next to her drying them.

I was stunned to know that my would be father-in-law knows what kind of panties my sweetheart is wearing right now but I do not know. This perversion got me heard right away. Hugging her from behind me pressed my hard cock into her plump ass, pinning her against the sink and kiss her neck.

I whisper lustily into her ear, "It is so perverted that your dad knows what kind of underwear you are wearing but your fiancé does not. You are turning into a hussy....titillating your dad."

She groans and pushes her ass back on my hard cock and I grab her unencumbered firm tits over her shirt. "I knew it.....that is what you want....you like it when I act like a hussy." She said lustily.

She turned her head back and I captured her mouth with my mouth, giving her a wet sloppy French kiss.

"So what kind of panties is my hussy fiancée wearing?"

"Why don't you see for yourself." she responded lustily, "My dad only knows the kind of panties but you can actually see it."

I left up the hem to see her wearing a turquoise thong, her round ass looks so lovely with the back of the panties completely disappearing between her ass cheeks.

I groan with lust, "Maybe we should invite your dad over so that he can also see the panties he knows you are wearing. He can also pick up Father Jonathan from the church."

"Oh...no baby. We need to talk." She says abruptly. "Let us finish the dishes and we can sit down and talk."

I am just surprised by this sudden change of her demeanor.

We sit down and Julie begins, "Well......what happened yesterday......"

I am just too anxious and I interrupt her, "You did not like what happened yesterday?"

"Baby please allow me to speak without interruption....I liked what happened, I liked what it did to you. It was just pure carnal pleasure. But the thing is......I think we should not overindulge...we cannot let this kink/fetish of yours just consume our life. I know it is adventurous and raw.....it just drives you crazy and I cannot deny it...I was kind of.....out of mind with lust yesterday. It adds a sort of spice to our life...makes us feel more alive. But if we over indulge, I am afraid that you will just get controlled by this kink and your arousal will always just get dependent upon it. You will want to engage in more risky behavior....this is almost like a drug to which you are getting addicted. You are so obsessed with it. We need to indulge in this in a controlled way, we have to pace ourselves and use this kink like we use spice, sparingly, to make our lives interesting and creating sort of sexual memories. We always need break between these depravities we will indulge in. I have come to the realization and accepted that this kink is part of you and I will embrace it because I know how much it means to you. But we need to control it." She rationally explained and then paused a bit as if arranging her thoughts before she utters them.

"And when it comes to my father and the pastor, I am not really sure about having any sexual.....activities with them. I know the other day, I did get carried away and let them see me, touch.....go down on me but I feel it was wrong. I know it arouses you a lot and I was aroused that day too, it is so taboo, so wrong it just pulls us in. But I strongly feel it was big mistake. I am not even sure why I answered all the questions he asked me this morning.....I guess I am getting addicted to it too...I just wanted to tease him....titillate him.....I wanted to be so bad. But it will be wrong at so many levels if I let Dad and Father Jonathon have their way with me." She said.

Julie then stopped and looked at me with concern, waiting for me to respond. She was completely right about it. I was obsessed with watching her with other men but one I did not agree with her was about what she said about her dad and the pastor especially after all that has happened with them.

"You are right about me being obsessed." I said pensively. "But......I do not agree with what you said about your dad and Father Jonathan. Especially after all that has happened between us. We have already crossed all limits.....just one final step needs to happen and I want it to happen." I said with finality.

"I can see how much it turns you on even though you try to suppress it. We are not hurting anyone......no one will even know. It will be such a hot thing watching you get ravished by your own dad and our pastor. And the whole thing is so wrong....so taboo....it gets your juices flowing baby. Just stop feeling guilty and enjoy it.....please.....you know that your relationship with your Dad is never going to revert back....he loves you as a daughter and lusts after your young nubile body. But...who can blame him....no one can resist you babe." I smiled and took her into my arms and kissed her and she just melted into my arms. She was going to let it happen.

"And about I getting so obsessive......I will control it and not always try to create situations where you end up having sex with other men.......I promise." I said sincerely. "So....you want to invite your dad over?" I asked

"No Nick.....I am still sore from all that happened yesterday. I need some time to recuperate...." She said shyly and then she paused and mischievously said, "so that I can properly enjoy the ultimate taboo."

I groaned hearing that. "You are turning into such a teasing slut."

"But it makes me so nervous thinking about it." She added.

I smiled at her and said, "Yet at the same time it excites you.....gets you wet."

She did not say anything and just hugged me while blushing.

We stayed in the whole day relaxing and also planning about moving to into our new home. We ordered in pizza later on and I made Julie answer the door while wearing just her nightshirt and panties. The pizza man was very happy to see a beautiful half naked woman and could not stop staring at her while Julie turned crimson. Julie was really quick in handing pizza guy the money and shutting the door on his face. As soon as he was gone, I was inside Julie, making love to her.

After a long time we truly spend a nice relaxing day, doing nothing except making love a couple of times.

Next day was Sunday and we decided to skip church and go to our new home. We needed to plan our move and decide what all is needed for our new home. Julie was very excited and had a lot of ideas about decorating the new home and all the things she wanted.

"Nick we need a new bed for our bedroom and we can put our old bed in the guest bedroom." She said

"Why do we need a new bed? Our bed is only a year old." I asked.

"Well.....we are getting married I want us to have new bed.....our marital bed. We will begin using our marital bed on our wedding night." She said excitedly.

"That is good thinking, we do need a marital bed for our new married life." I said smiling.

We spent half day at our new home making a list of all the things we need to buy and things to change and remodel. We decided to get the carpet changed in the second floor and get new wood flooring for the first floor. Julie also wanted to get the house painted and new kitchen cabinets and I agreed with her.

Later we had a late lunch and checked out some furniture stores. We found a nice king size bed to our liking and ordered it. It was a nice relaxing day. Julie's dad also called us, wondering where we are and I told him that we are busy. Julie was still not prepared to face her dad yet.

Next day when I get to office, I did not know how Scott will behave or act around me. But he acted normal and all business like, just focusing on work. Only when I was leaving for the day, did he mention Julie.

"Man she is one hot piece of ass.....thanks for sharing" He said casually.

I simply said thanks and left.

We both got busy with our work and at the thoughts of our depraved acts were completely kept out of our mind. I also hired contractors to get our home remodeled. Julie's dad called a couple of times in the week but she did not answer his calls. So my father-in-law called me and asked about Julie and told him that she was feeling very nervous and guilty and told him to be patient. We simply had so much going on that I did not want to pressure Julie into anything. Between our work, preparing for our wedding and getting our home ready to move in, we simply did not have any time.

Couple of weeks later we did go to the church to attend service and we also wanted to talk to Father Jonathan about the structure of the ceremony.

We approached Father Jonathan, "We needed to talk to you about the wedding ceremony Father." I said.

"Sure...right now there are too many people and we will get disturbed. Why don't both of you come later in the afternoon and then the church will be empty and we can go over it without getting disturbed. I will ask Wayne to come back at that time too.....say 4 o'clock. What do you say Julie, is that fine?" Asked Father Jonathan.

"Yeah....sure....that is fine." stammered Julie and my crotch tightened.

"Alright then.....Wayne and I will see you at 4 pm and do not worry you will have my full attention and I will make sure that no one is here to disturb us while we discuss about such a momentous event that is going to happen. Come through the side door.....the front door will be locked" added Father Jonathan.

We both just nod and leave. We run into her mother and father and her dad looks at her as if undressing her with his eyes. He did not seem very happy that we had not attended services in the last two weeks. Her mother is just concerned about our new house and peppers Julie with questions about the things we are getting done there. While the mother and daughter are engrossed in their conversation, I let my father in law know that we will be back at 4 pm to discuss the wedding ceremony with Father Jonathan. He smiles hearing that and leaves to go and talk with the pastor. As we leave, other parish members stop to congratulate us on our home purchase and our upcoming nuptials.

We stopped at a restaurant to have brunch before heading for home. After getting out of the church I kept trying to engage Julie in conversation, talking about various things, new house, work, wedding but Julie stayed quiet and only responded in monosyllables. We got home and we still had a few hours to kill. I decided to get some work done and get my mind off our impending visit to the church. I suggested Julie to take nice long relaxing bath and have some wine and she agreed. I could see that she had a lot of things running through her mind. I worked but I could stop thinking about our church visit. After couple of hours, I went to check on Julie and found that she had finished her bath and was standing in front of the full length mirror combing her hair. She was in all her naked glory.

She saw me in the mirror and asked shyly, "What should I wear?"

"Wear something sexy and elegant. I want you to look your best for them...dress up for them baby." I told her emphatically and I left the bedroom. I went back to work but I was completely overwhelmed by thoughts of how for first time Julie was not getting dressed up for me. I tried to work but kept checking the time. Almost an hour later Julie came into my home office. I looked at her and I was mesmerized.

She had chosen a white halter dress that ended two inches above her knees and she was wearing open toed strappy heels. The dress nicely showed off her cleavage. She turned around and her smooth bare back was on display. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail. She looked so sweet and innocent. I was surprised to see her in a white dress, it reminded me of the wedding dress she will be wearing in a few weeks in the church. My cock lurched thinking about her attire and depraved thoughts ran through my mind.

"So...how do I look?" She asked expectantly.

"Honey you look perfect....so beautiful. It is almost time...let me get ready and we will leave." I said. I quickly get ready and come to the living room where Julie is waiting. She looks so lovely standing there, her toned legs, her bare arms look so smooth.....so perfect.

"I am ready let's go babe." She just nods nervously and we leave for the church. As I drive Julie grabs my right hand and her white dress has ridden up higher, showing even more of her amazing legs.

"I am so nervous Nick....that I cannot even explain to you." said Julie.

"That is good you are nervous....you are going to be so aware of each every sensation. Are you wet too?"

"Yes"

"That is good. Do not worry.......it will be fine." I said reassuringly.

We get to the church and the whole place looks deserted except for another car in the parking lot. Her father's car. Julie and I head towards the side door, it is unlocked and I hold the door open for Julie. As Julie walks in front of me, I notice how graceful she looks walking in those heels. Her round ass undulates sexily under the dress as she walks towards the altar where Father Jonathan and her dad are standing.

I am brought out of my reverie by the thick accented voice of Father Jonathan, "Nick lock the door. We do not want to be disturbed during such important discussions."

Julie stops and looks back at me as I go and lock the door. She waits for me and we together walk up to where they both are standing. We kind of awkwardly greet each other and Julie and her dad looked the least comfortable. We all knew meeting here to talk about the wedding ceremony was just a pretense. We could have easily talked about the wedding ceremony earlier in the day but we human beings like our games.

Father Jonathan was the only one who looked at ease. This is the first time I was seeing him so casually dressed. He was wearing shorts and a sleeveless T-shirt that nicely outlined his big fat belly that was hanging over the waist of his shorts. Even after seeing him so many times, I had not gotten over the fact that how dark he is. Basically he is the blackest man I have ever seen. It is just amazing to see how noticeable his white eyeballs are due to his complexion.

"Wow Julie....you look great...very sexy. The white dress is nice. In a few weeks we will get to see you in another white dress. You are going to be the most beautiful bride ever." said Father Jonathan trying to flatter Julie. It almost seemed as if he was drooling. "I like your choice of a white dress for this occasion......very appropriate...very bride like, "hearing him say that my cock lurched in my pants, again thinking about really nasty, depraved things regarding my new bride.

He continued, "I wish your wedding dress would be the same length, legs like yours need to be displayed......all the male wedding guests would love to see the hot legs of such a lovely bride." Hearing that Julie blushed.

"But......" I interjected, "She will be wearing a nice cocktail dress for the reception." I said smilingly.

"That is good," said Father Jonathan while beaming.

"So what questions did you guys have about the wedding ceremony?" He asked

"Well....our wedding is going to be a small wedding and we both know all that it entails but it would nice if you can walk us through it....Just to be sure we have accounted for everything." I said

"That is going to be pretty standard and plus since you guys are having a small wedding, I do not think there would be any complications. Basically we will begin with the Processional, I will be already there at the altar to receive the bride, groom and their attendants. The bridesmaids and groomsmen will proceed to the altar. The groom will proceed with his parent and then the bride will be escorted by her father to the altar and hand her to the groom. After that I will begin with a greeting to bride and groom and their guests. Then there will be a prayer reading. After that I do the sermon about marriage and followed by exchange of vows and rings. And the bride and groom kiss. I end the ceremony with Nuptial blessing....very simple and I know you kids must have already researched all the details." He said while smiling. "But I would strongly recommend to do a wedding rehearsal with your parents, bridesmaids, groomsmen before the wedding."

"I agree." I said earnestly

"We four are the most crucial to the wedding, we can do a little bit of rehearsal." suggested Father Jonathan

"That is a good idea, I would definitely want to practice. It is going to be really difficult giving away my only child." said Julie's father seriously

"You are right Wayne.....especially such a hot and sexy daughter." said Father Jonathan lecherously. "Why don't you practice walking her down the aisle?....remember this is the last time she is walking down the aisle just as your daughter once you give her away to Nick, she will belong to him" he added. "Practice walking her down the aisle with your arm around her instead of her holding your arm. You need to feel your baby girl to know that your daughter that is walking down the aisle with you has blossomed into a grown woman.....a hot sexy woman. You need to feel the fullness and ripeness of her womanly body. The body that attracts the attention of so many lusty men. And no woman is as much desired as a beautiful bride in her virginal white dress" said Father Jonathan with a passion that I had never heard before. He was right.....Julie is really desirable.

Julie's dad puts his arm around her as he walks her down. He moves his hand around as they continue walking and Julie's heel make clacking noises on the wood floor. I can discern as he walks towards met to the altar that he is feeling up her ass. I am rock hard and Julie is crimson red.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,629 Followers