Julie My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

As he reaches me and is about to hand her over to me, he turns her towards him and says, "Give daddy a kiss baby girl...before I give you away." He said with lust and without even waiting he started kissing her. He forced her lips apart and pushed his tongue in and while at the same time felt her bare back. I could see he was very aroused, he kept sucking on her lips and tongue and lowered his hands and grabbed the fleshy orbs of her ass and squeezed them over her white dress. It was a hungry kiss. I looked at Father Jonathan and it was obvious he was not wearing any underwear under his shorts. He was rubbing his hard on watching the father-daughter kiss. After Julie's father was done kissing her, he hand her to me as Julie shyly looked at me.

"That was a nice kiss Wayne, she needs the practice." He said as he rubbed his hard cock. "So now that the loving father has handed the bride to the groom, I will do my thing.......greetings, prayer, wedding sermon and then you guys say your wedding vows and kiss. I really do not need the practice since I have presided over quite few weddings." He said while grinning. "But you two need practice.....do you two have your wows ready?" he asked and we told him that we both had our wows ready.

"Say your vows to each other." He said and he moved to stand right behind Julie. I stood facing Julie and took her hands in my hand. Holding her hands I began saying my wow and at the same time Father Jonathan put his hands on her hips making her flinch. She kept looking at me as I said my vows and Father Jonathan started running his hands over her nubile body, feeling her up. As I near the end of my vows, he untied the knot of the halter behind her neck and moved forward rubbing his crotch against her behind. He put his arms around her and pulled the front of the dress down, exposing her delightful B-cup tits.

As I finish my vows with,".........I will always love you and cherish you." He grabs her bare tits in his large calloused black hands and squeezes them while kissing her bare shoulders and neck. Julie is biting her lower lip nervously while being felt up and kissed by this man of god and listening to her Fiancé's wedding vows. We hold on to each other's hands through this and keep looking at each other.

"Julie why don't you say your wedding vows now.....tell your loving groom how much you love him....how will you care for him.....how you will stay faithful...." He whispered loudly into her ears, his voice full of lust.

Her dad stood there rubbing his hard cock through his pants, staring at his beautiful, half-naked daughter getting felt up by this large black man.

Julie started saying her vows hesitatingly as the large black hands kept running over her smooth milky skin and thick, black lips continued to plant kisses on her.

"My life was incomplete before I met you. Your love makes me complete. I used to be afraid to fall in love, give my heart away but after meeting you I realized that I need not be afraid. You have renewed my life. It is the greatest desire of my heart to be faithful to you and to love you always, seeking to meet your every need, desiring to help in every way, listening to you, encouraging you, comforting you and standing by your side in whatever circumstances may face us in the years ahead. You are my everything and I give all I have to you so that you may have all you want and need."

As she said these beautiful, loving words, Father Jonathan had lifted up the skirt of her dress showing her tiny white thong covering her womanhood. Her white dress was now bunched around her waist. He was cupping her pussy mound over the panties as she finished her vows. And I noticed that Julie had moved her feet apart to accommodate his hand between her legs.

"After the wedding vows you two will exchange wedding rings and I will bless the union and pronounce you two as husband and wife. Then both you kiss to seal the deal." He said smiling while looking at me over her shoulder. "But since this is just practice.......your beautiful bride can practice the wedding kiss with me..."

Then he just turned Julie's face sideways with his left hand and captured her beautiful pink lips in his thick black lips. It was a lusty, sloppy kiss. As he kissed her, he moved the gusset of her white panties aside and inserted two fingers into her wet fuck hole. Julie moaned loudly into his mouth due to the intrusion and tightly squeezed my hands. As they continued to kiss, I released her hands and he made her turn around to face him and he kept finger fucking her while squeeze her round creamy ass with his other hand. After almost 3 or 4 minutes of hot, sloppy French kissing, they stopped.

"Wow....that was some hot kissing from you Julie....but you always need practice when it comes to carnal pleasure....we will just continue and practice how you will need to submit on your wedding night..." He said licentiously.

"Wayne your daughter is over dressed....undress her and yourself and we both will practice with her and Nick can watch and learn that how his bride needs to be used........like a slut." said Father Jonathan

Hearing the pastor, her dad quickly got naked, his cock was rock hard. He quickly moved to take off Julie's bunched dress and then took off her tiny white thong. Julie shyly looked at me as her father helped her get completely naked. The black pastor also took off his shorts and t-shirt and was naked now. In all his naked glory, his body was very unsightly. He was a big obese black man with man boobs. His large belly jiggled, every time he moved. His crotch was really hairy, it was obvious that he did not trim it. His cock was uncircumcised with veins sticking out all over it. The cock was really thick and curved sideways. This was first time I saw a cock head which was also charcoal black. It was very ugly looking penis.

My Julie was completely naked too now. The only thing she had on was the strappy open toe heels, her grandmother's cross necklace and our engagement ring. She was a vision of hotness. When Father Jonathan took Julie into his arms, the contrast was just shocking. This svelte, all American blonde beauty in the arms of this fat, black African man, who was darker than coal.

My cock jerked inside my pants and I could feel the pre-cum leaking out. "Nick you should get naked too so that your bride can see how much you approve her practicing carnal pleasures with us." He said with a snicker. I did not waste any time and got naked. Julie looked at my hard cock once I was naked and then shyly smiled at me.

Father Jonathan again kissed her and her father grabbed ass from behind and kissed her neck. It was hot sight, Julie sandwiched between two lecherous old men. The two of them alternated kissing Julie and then pushed her down onto her knees. Julie took both of their hard cocks in her hands and slowly jacked them and then she took her dad's cock in her mouth. Her father moaned when she did that. Then she started alternating between both the cocks. She was a really good cocksucker and she showed her skill the way she made both the men moan. I was rock hard and jacking off watching my naked bride pleasuring two naked men at the altar where we are going to get wed in a few weeks.

She licked their balls and sucked on them. It was hot watching her pink lips wrapped around the black cock. After sucking their cocks for five minutes, Father Jonathan said, "Nick you are a lucky man.....your bride is the best cocksucker I ever had...what a hot slut. Wayne your daughter is in heat.....she needs to be fucked. Since she is your daughter, you should use her cunt before me.....let me sit on the celebrant's chair and she can continue to suck me while you fuck her." saying that Father Jonathan helped Julie stand up and they moved toward the celebrant's chair.

He sat down on it and Julie bent down keeping her legs straight and took his hard black cock in her left hand. Watching the diamond of the engagement ring on the top of the black cock got me even harder. Julie knew exactly how to position herself in order to get properly fucked. It was very arousing to watch her position herself so that she could take her father's cock. She was perfectly bent with her feet apart to give good access to her dad. Her father stood behind her and felt up her wet pussy and then stepped forward. He impaled her with one hard thrust and Julie moaned loudly. She then started sucking the black cock as her father started pounding her hard. Her dad was out of mind with lust and did not last long. He came inside her after two minutes of frantic, urgent pounding.

"Oh...I am so sorry." he said and looked towards me. "Nick I could not control myself....is Julie on birth control?" He asked with a concerned voice.

"Don't worry, she is protected." I told him and he was relieved.

Julie continued sucking the pastor's cock."Aaaah....she is good...she knows how to make a man feel good...get down on your knees Julie, I want to feed you my cock to you like a hungry slut."

Julie gets down on her knees and Father Jonathan stands above her and shoves his black cock down her open mouth, "Oh yeah.....what a hot bride....what a slut...you are the hottest, sluttiest bride I have ever known.....take my black balls in your mouth.....suck on them bitch....aaaahhhh."

It was an erotic sight, watching this young, blonde, blue-eyed beauty on her knees servicing this fat, black African man with her mouth. A man who is twice her age. She was completely engrossed in servicing him with total abandon. Sucking and licking his hard cock, sucking on the black balls covered in curly hair, licking his perineum. The contrast between their skin colors was just amazing. Her dad was hard again watching his daughter act like a wanton slut. We both just stood there jacking our cocks while his daughter and my bride was getting her face fucked.

"Yeah.....you white slut bride....suck my black cock.....I am going to make you my bitch....I am going to cum........milk my balls slut....drink all my cum." After say that his cock jerked as it spurted cum into my bride's mouth. I could see Julie's jaw and neck muscles move as she tried to swallow his cream. A little bit dribbled out of the corner of her mouth but Father Jonathan scooped that with his finger and fed it to her. The pastor helped Julie to stand up and told her, "Go to your Fiancé....make sure he likes what he saw." He gently slapped her ass as Julie shyly walked to me.

"Baby you ok.....did you like it.....your cock is so hard baby. "She said while holding my hard cock. "It seems you liked it a lot." Saying that she put her arms around my neck and pulled me down, locking her lips with mine. She kissed me hard, stuck her tongue in my mouth and I hungrily sucked on it. I kissed her back hard, sucking on her lips. I can smell the cock breath on her, taste another man's cock and cum on her lips. It was very erotic and my hard cock twitched in approval.

"Honey...your dad needs some attention....he needs to use his daughter's pussy again." I whispered lustfully to her and she bit her lips nervously while nodding. She looked at her dad and then walked towards the altar table. She bent over the table with her elbows on the table and her legs apart and straight, sticking out her round ass. It was hot watching her take this position......waiting to be mounted like an animal to be bred.

Her dad just stood there watching her with lust while slowly jacking his cock.

"Wayne you have done great job raising your daughter.....what a slut....she knows how to take care of men....go on don't keep her waiting for....she needs daddy's cock."

Her dad moved up to her and felt her wet pussy. He inserted two fingers in her wet twat, making Julie moan. "Do you want daddy's cock in your hot wet fuck-hole baby?" He asked her lustily.

"Yes daddy, "she responded.

"No say it...say what you want, where you want....what you want to be done...say it like the slut you are," he said hoarsely to his own daughter.

Hearing that she looked up towards me nervously. After everything that had happened, she was still unsure about this change of relationship with her father.

I said, "Let's move the action to the chair.....I will sit on it and Julie can lean on me." We moved to the chair and I sat on it. Julie was leaning over me when I said, "First suck your daddy's cock honey...show him how much you want that cock, pleasure it.....show your daddy that his little girl is a nasty slut."

"Oh god....baby?"

"Just suck it." I told her.

Julie reluctantly went down and took her dad's cock in her mouth and starting sucking it. "Yeah suck it.....get it wet Julie....suck my cock just like you sucked the black cock. Show daddy.....what a slut you have become." Julie got into it more and start sucking his balls also. Then as she continued, her dad took hold of her head and started face fucking her hard, making Julie gag a few times. He was really using her like a slut. Then he told her to stand up. "Assume the position baby.....make your cunt available to daddy....tell me what you want."

She leaned over me and I said, "Tell your dad what you want Julie...tell him where you want it...tell him what a slut his daughter is....show me what a slut I am marrying."

"Daddy I need your hard cock in my wet pussy....fuck me hard with your daddy cock....make me your slut daddy that is what Nick wants." After saying that she started kissing me hard and moaned loudly into my mouth as her daddy's cock filled up her fuck hole.

"Does daddy's cock feel good inside you honey? Did it taste good? You loved sucking it didn't you? You are such a hot slut....I am so glad I am marrying you, "I said. She was completely lost in the eroticism of this depravity and she started cumming hard.

This time my father-in-law lasted longer and made Julie cum twice on his cock and then for the second time he spurted his cum inside her pussy. As he withdrew his shrinking cock out of her, I see a little bit of cum trickle out of her pussy and drop on the floor. Her father squirted very little cum compared to the first time.

Julie's dad moves away and she moves to sit down on my lap but the black pastor was already there. He grabbed Julie's hips. "Whoa.....where you think you are going? I still need to use your fine white pussy."

She stops and straightens her legs and sticks out her ass again, presenting herself to be mounted like an animal.

"Hold me Nick.......while our pastor uses me.......just the way you want it to be baby....tell me honey....how turned on you are watching me get fucked....oh....god....he is filling me up...." She said with lust.

"Yeah.........I love watching you get fucked....feel my cock........feel how hot I am watching you take cock sweetie....take his black cock baby....show him a what a good slut you are..." I was just loving it.

"I just love this slutty bride's pussy.....I cannot believe it I am going to stand at this same altar in a few weeks and marry you two....I am happy to test ride this bitch." said father Jonathan with contempt

He was sawing in and out of her wet pussy with a steady rhythm, every time he bottomed out she would get pushed into me. I loved holding her and kissing her while this big, fat Nigerian man used my beautiful bride to satiate his lust. He kept pounding her hard for almost fifteen minutes before jamming his cock hard inside her and ejaculating with a loud grunt. Julie also came hard at the exact moment and she got on her toes and hugged me hard. I held on tightly to her lithe body as I felt her convulse with intense orgasm and my hard cock twitched with arousal.

Julie was exhausted by now and she moved to sit on my thigh and Father Jonathan's fat black cock popped out of her well used pussy. His cock was still hard and completely coated with white substance, mixture of his cum and Julie's pussy juices. As she sat on my thigh a big glob of cum leaked out of her pussy. The pastor had deposited a big load in my bride's womb. She embraced me tightly and buried her head in my shoulder.

"Thanks Nick for sharing your pretty bride....you are a lucky man to have such a beautiful and sexy bride." Saying that he moved away to get dressed and her dad already had put his clothes back on. They both stepped outside after dressing up leaving us alone and we both needed that.

"Are you ok honey?" I asked her gently.

She looked at me shyly and said, "Yes I am fine.....was it good for? Was it everything you hoped for?"

"It was much better than what I had imagined.....it was so hot....I love watching you give into your baser instincts and enjoy sex without any regard for the man who is using you....it is such an high watching you cum on another cock. Was it good for you? Did you like sucking their cocks? It was hot watching you drink all the cum from that black cock....did you cum enough?"

"Yeah I enjoyed sucking" She said with embarrassment...."It was very arousing watching you.....look at me the way you do when you are out of your mind with lust...making those cocks twitch and throb in my mouth...I love it the way you hold me, kiss me when another man has sex with me......you are the kinkiest man I have ever known and the most perverted" She said while smiling.

"Let's go home now baby." I said "....and there is no need....."

"I know...."she said cutting me off."...I will not clean myself....I know you are a complete pervert." she said with a grin.

We both dressed and stayed hard with arousal even after putting clothes on. After putting her dress back on, Julie combed her hair and applied a little bit of make up after cleaning her face. Once she was done, no one could say that this beautiful young woman was freshly fucked, completely ravished by two lecherous old men. I kissed her impulsively and my cock twitched smelling the cock and semen breath. As we left, we exchanged pleasantries outside with her dad and Father Jonathan and left for home. Julie was very shy to the point of being reticent when she interacted with them outside.

"So how did it feel getting fucked by your own father?" I asked her bluntly after we got home.

"Nick please.....can we talk about it later?" She said pleadingly.

"No....I want to know now....do not be shy...tell me." I insisted.

"Well......I felt very slutty and dirty." She said.

"Did it turn you on that your dad's cock was buried in your hot cunt?" I asked with lust.

"Yes it did...Happy now that I admitted it? That is why I was feeling so slutty." She said honestly "Did it turn you on? Watching your bride with her father?"

"Oh yeah...it was one of the hottest thing I have ever seen baby....you looked so good."

I took her to the bedroom, undressed her and dived between her open legs. I started eating her well used pussy. I just loved licking her freshly ravished pussy, sucking on her pussy lips, sticking my tongue all the way in her gaping open fuck hole, sucking on her sensitive clit. I made her cum multiple times with my mouth and then proceeded to leisurely make love to the love of my life.

After making love, as we lay together Julie said, "Remember the conversation we had about indulging in your kink...well now you need to control your urges and stop thinking about watching me with other guys."

"But baby...." I responded with disappointment.

"Nick no buts....if you want this fetish of yours to stay exciting for both of us, then we need to do it sparingly, not all the time. I am doing this for you and I want you to show some control now since I have accepted that you have your needs and I will fulfill them. No doubt the whole father-daughter thing was a turn on for both of us but the only reason I did it because I could see how it was driving you crazy with lust. You promised that you will control your obsession." She said lovingly.

"Alright, you are right. We need to keep it exciting.....By the way when are you supposed to get your next birth control shot?" I ask her.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers