Julie My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

She looks surprised by my question but tells me. "I have my appointment end of this month to get the shot."

"What happens if you do not get the shot....I mean if you get off the birth control what will happen?" I ask her with hesitation.

"Why are you asking this...do you want a baby already?" She asked with a shocked tone.

"Maybe...but first tell me what will happen if you do not get the shot."

"Well...if I do not get the shot on the day of my appointment, I will get my period within a couple of days and normally my period lasts 4 or 5 days."

"So that will be way before our wedding day.....so you would be all nice and ready on the wedding day and through our honeymoon.....you would be fertile." I said grinning.

"God...I cannot believe this that I am hearing this.....you really want me to go off my birth control and get pregnant....are you sure about it honey?

"Why are you in such disbelief? Yes, I want you to stop taking birth control."

"Wow....that was totally unexpected.....I really thought you are having too much fun with your sex games to want me to get pregnant so soon...but I do not mind....I am all for it." She said happily

"But do not say anything about it to anyone....not even Susan or your mother." I said with mock sternness.

"Nice...you want us to have a honeymoon baby." She said with genuine delight.

I wondered how she will react if she knew my true intentions, the kind of debauchery I was planning. Just thinking about it was so arousing.

"Nick have you thought about the garter toss......do you want that to happen?" She seemed very unsure about it.

"Of course I want that to happen....you are going to toss your bouquet....I also want to toss something and it will be fun." I said playfully. "Do you not want it happen?"

"I am not too keen on it....it will be awkward doing it in front of everyone, kind of crass watching you stick your hand under my dress looking for my underthings in front of my grandparents, our uncles and aunts, my little cousins. It will be extremely embarrassing." She said.

"Aww....I really want it happen....it will be so much fun...plus the guys always look forward to it." I said. "How about if we do not do it in front of everyone?" I asked.

"What do you mean by that?" Julie asked sounding confused.

"I am thinking that we should do it privately just for single men at the wedding......we can do it in the large suite you have reserved to spend the night before our wedding with your maid of honor and bridesmaids. And so that no one gets offended, we will keep it a secret. Only we and the single men will know."

"And how do plan to accomplish this?.....How are we all going to get right in the middle of the reception without anyone noticing that we are missing?" She asked with skepticism.

"Well......we will not have garter toss during the reception but right before the reception...when we get to the hotel and you go to the suite to change into your cocktail dress for reception, we can do the garter toss at that time. What do you say?"

"Wow...that was quick thinking......alright...I guess it will be fine. But I will have to let Susan know since she is going to be with me when I go to change...I think she will be happy to know that we are going to do the garter toss. She thinks it is a lot of fun and has been pushing me to do it. She has wild side and I think she will like all this secrecy stuff. At her wedding the best man took off her garter."

"Wow that is pretty wild...maybe we can do something different to....make it a little wild and exciting." I said with excitement.

"A pervert like you will definitely like that.....nothing wild is going to happen mister, we will do it like the traditional garter toss...only my groom is going to stick his hand under my wedding dress."

"Oh.....you are no fun....maybe I should talk to Susan to convince you."

"Nope you are not going to talk to her about this...she will definitely like to make it naughty.......you should just be happy that I agreed to do it. Now end your lobbying for anything more before I veto the entire thing." She said smiling.

"Come on baby let us make it memorable. Let her make it wild. It will be fund."

"Okay I will think about it." I knew she was going to let it happen since she did not like to disappoint me.

Julie immersed herself with preparing for our wedding and getting our new home ready and all the happy thoughts about getting pregnant. I kept myself busy with helping Julie with the wedding preparation and my work and the thoughts of the depravity I was planning.

Her best friend Susan was going to be the maid of honor and she asked two friends from school to be her bridesmaids. I had decided that Darius was going to be my best man and Ron and Juan to be my groomsmen. Darius was very happy to hear about it. Ron and Juan gave me a bit of hard time for not choosing them to be my best man but it was all in fun.

We moved into our home two weeks before our wedding. Julie had a good eye for home decoration and she did a fabulous job of making our home look perfect. We had our new marital bed in the master bedroom but slept in the guest bedroom on our old bed, waiting for the wedding day to begin using it.

Her mom and dad had decided to pay for our honeymoon trip as our wedding gift. We both decided that Jamaica would be a good place for our honeymoon.

Susan and the bridesmaids organized a bachelorette party for Julie at Susan's home and she really enjoyed it. My brother decided to throw a bachelor party for me at my dad's home where he was living. Against my vehement opposition he and my friends hired a stripper for the party. The party turned out to be fun with me getting a lap dance.

While all this was happening, I was working hard on my plan of depravity to make my wedding a memorable day of debauchery. I wanted to have a record of each and every act of my wedding and I set about to find the perfect Videographer, who can be completely trusted and be discrete. I searched diligently and was able to find a guy whom I could trust to be the videographer of my wedding. He was a retired cameraman for explicit movies. He was not cheap but I was happy to pay him his asking price.

Then I got in touch with the waiter whom we had encountered on the day of our engagement. He was very surprised to hear from me after such a long time. I met with him to discuss what I needed from him and he was more than happy to oblige. I met with him one more time to finalize everything. I also found out that his name is Darnell.

Things at my business were looking good and we had gained more clients. Ever since Scott ravished Julie, he had become much pleasant to work with. He did not mention that evening again. I had invited him to the wedding and he was nice enough to offer his help if we needed any. But I knew sooner or later he would want a repeat action.

Julie met with her Ob Gyn on the scheduled day and informed the doctor that she was going to go off birth control. Julie had a few questions about stopping her birth control and she got clarifications for all of them. Mostly she was concerned about the repercussions and side-effects. But it was as the doctor had advised, she had her period which lasted for five days and no problems. The week before our wedding after her period ended, I gave her a wedding present.

"I want you to wear it on our wedding day." I said lovingly.

It was a platinum anklet with a heart shaped diamond pendant. She was delighted and completely surprised by it. She had not even thought about giving wedding present to each other.

"Oh...baby this is so beautiful...thank you...I just love it." She gushed. "But I feel so terrible that I did not get anything for your" She added regretfully.

"Do not worry about it....that is ok....anyways the wedding present I want..........it cannot be bought at a store." I said with trepidation. I had no clue how she was going to react.

"What kind of present do you want and where can I get it?" She asked with curiosity.

"Well.....it is something that I want you to do on our wedding day," I said with a measured tone.

"On our wedding day? What do you want me to do?" she questioned with apprehension all over her face and her body very tense.

"When you walk down the aisle towards me, I want you to look picture perfect. Your hair perfectly done, your beautiful face with just the right amount of makeup, looking elegant and beautiful in your virginal white wedding dress..." She relaxed when she heard this but I was not finished......"But under that virginal white wedding dress, I want your pussy to be filled with cum..."

"Oh baby no..." She uttered with disappointment.

But I continued "You should have cock breath......when we kiss at the altar, I want to smell cock breath on you...taste cock on your perfect lips...when we kiss for the first time as a married couple, I want to know that you have been really bad."

"No Nick this is wrong....I cannot do this. This is just too much. I have done everything you wanted me to....things that are really depraved, things that normal people never do....I even had sex with my father for you...but this is something I cannot do. I do not want my wedding to be this way..." after saying that she started sobbing and then she just fled into the bedroom and locked the door.

I was very shocked at the turn of events. I did not expect such a strong reaction from her, especially after all we had done. I decided that it is best to leave her alone while she thinks things over.

She came out of the bedroom after two hours. Her eyes were puffed up and had reddened due to the crying. I got up and hugged her without saying a word and she hugged me back. We sat down on the couch and she leaned over me while sitting. I do not say anything to her and turn on the TV. I surf channels and find a romantic movie which I knew she likes. Julie decides to lay down with her head in my lap after I turn the TV on. We just stay like that on the couch watching TV as I run my fingers through Julie's beautiful blonde hair as we watch the movie.

After the movie ended, she sits up and took my hands into her hand, "Nick baby....we should not do this...this is really wrong...normal people do not do this kind of thing. It is our wedding day...most likely the most important day in our lives....a sacred day and we cannot defile it." She said seriously.

"Why is it wrong? And who is it to say what is normal? What we have done is something that the society and self-righteous pricks frown upon it but it is not something evil or bad. It is just our own choice and we are not harming or hurting anyone. We are minding our own business and doing something that is pleasurable for us. Tell me truthfully did we hurt anyone with our actions?" I asked.

She said, "No."

"How can it be wrong if we are not doing anything to hurt others? We love each other and do things to keep each other happy. How can that be wrong? I know you are shy and you would have never done all those things without me kind of coaxing you into it but there is no denying that you have enjoyed it as much as I have and we have bond of trust and love that very few people will ever have. Am I right about it?"

"Yes honey you are right about everything you said. But.....it is just what you want to happen on our wedding day is something really extreme. I cannot help but feel that is something really wrong to happen on a wedding day." She said while agreeing with me.

"I completely understand that....you feel that way because it is just the way you have been raised. It makes you feel that this wrong and so taboo and that is the same reason it seems hot and arousing to do that. Tell me truthfully did you get wet...at least a little bit thinking about what I want you to do...please be honest." I said.

She shyly nodded, "Yes I could not help it....I have such conflicting emotions."

"It is the same reason you got so hot and came hard while having sex with your dad. He is not a good lover compared to Father Jonathan but you came equally hard with both of them. It was just the taboo factor that got you high with arousal. And there is nothing wrong with it when we are not hurting anyone while enjoying our life." I explained.

"So you really want me to have sex on our wedding day with someone other than you?"

"Yes I want it....It will be a symbolic gesture of the lifestyle we are in and plus it will be hot as hell.......I know you will enjoy it babe." Gleefully I stated.

"Nick I hope you realize that I am not on any birth control.............and you want me to have unprotected sex with another man on our wedding day." She asked with concern.

"That is exactly what I want...that is why I asked you to go off birth control....it will be so thrilling knowing that you may get impregnated by another man on our wedding day and if you do we will raise the baby as our own." I said with a mixture of lust and sincerity.

Julie started her biting her lower lips like she always does when she is nervous and very turned on at the same time. "Oh god.....you have such a twisted mind."

"Are you going to do it sweetheart?" I asked her and she just nodded shyly.

"So how are you going to make it happen....have you talked to someone?" She asked nervously.

"Not me sweetheart....you are going to make it happen and you will ask the two men to fuck you on our wedding day."

"Oh God....me? And two men?" She was kind of shocked to hear that.

"Yes two men, one who is going to pronounce us husband and wife and the other who is going to give you away." I said.

Julie was completely shocked to hear about the men I had chosen. "You sure about this honey....having unprotected sex with my dad...how will I even get together with them right before I walk down the aisle?"

"I think that these two are just appropriate for our wedding day......can't you see how hot it is.....the man who is walking you down the aisle.....you have his cum leaking out of your ravished womanhood and then you will stand before the man who will bless our sacred union in front of everyone while his cum is moving inside of you....god I am so hard just thinking about it....Are you wet honey?" I said with lust.

"Yes I am......you are really making me so bad......but how do you think I will be able to get together with them without even anyone noticing anything." She asked with concern.

"Do not worry, it will be just perfect baby.....the bride will like to consult about something with the Priest and her Dad in private before walking down the aisle....no one will suspect anything." I said cheerfully while feeling very pleased with myself. "You can go and "Consult" with the priest and your dad in the priest's office behind locked door."

"Seems like you have thought of everything." She said with a sense of resignation.

"Tell me now....will you make our wedding the most memorable, the most depraved wedding ever?" I asked excitedly.

"Alright.....I will do it." Julie shyly agreed.

"Ohhhh god....you will the hottest and sluttiest bride ever.....I love you so much baby." I kissed her hard. "Now you call Father Jonathan and your Dad......tell them you need to be used before you walk down the aisle.....tell them you will need their cocks on your wedding day."

"Nick.....please you call them and tell them what you want.....it is so embarrassing, I cannot do it babe."

"No....you will need to ask them....show them what a hot slut you are...they need to know you are a cock hungry slut bride.....call them baby now."

Julie called both of them one by one and somehow she was able to spit out the words so that they understood what she needed. It was amazing to watch her being so shy even over the phone. She was truly a wonderful woman, a true slut in bed and a true lady out of it.

Then I told her, "One more thing beside the regular photographer and videographer, I have hired one more special videographer..."

"Special videographer?" She frowned.

"Yes....he is going to record everything that happens on our wedding day and please do not try to nix that.....we are creating a memory and I want to have a record of it."

"Alright...Nick I understand...that is fine." She acquiesced.

The week went by slowly, since I was so desperate for our wedding day to arrive. We did not have sex the entire week before our wedding. Ever since we had been together, she always has been on birth control and she always has had protected sex. But now that for the first time her womb was unprotected, I wanted her to have her first unprotected sex with another man instead of me. I had no clue why I was feeling this way and why this was so arousing to me. I just wanted someone else to be the first to ejaculate inside of her, coat her pussy wall with their potent seed. Julie tried to have sex but I just made excuses to not have sex with her.

The night before the wedding she was going to spend at a hotel with her maid of honor and bridesmaids. It is the same hotel where we were going to have our wedding reception later.

Before she left for the hotel she said, "I understand why you did not have sex with me the entire week....I hope you enjoy watching the video of me having my first ever unprotected sex on our wedding day...I love you babe...I will meet you at the altar tomorrow." She smiled and left with Susan.

I was so hard, hearing that from her. I had already called Father Jonathan and explained to him that there will be videographer who would be following Julie around and to let him into his office.

Next morning my father, brother, my best man and my two groomsmen arrived at my home. My three best friends had been really cool about everything that happened on the Labor Day weekend. They never even mentioned that night and next morning's activities. We all pretended as if nothing had ever happened even when they met Julie a couple of times after that. I was glad they were able to make Julie feel at ease when they met her again. No innuendos, no references were ever made by any of them but sometimes the way they looked at her left no doubt that they want her again. While Julie was busy getting her nails done, facial done, her hair done, we were just doing nothing but passing time.

The wedding ceremony was going to be from 5 pm to 5:30 pm, it was going to be a short ceremony. After that the cocktail hour was at the nearby hotel where we were going to have our reception and then reception at 7 pm. I got to the church at 4 pm with my party.

Julie and her bridal party had not still arrived as expected but her parents were there. I saw Frank the videographer hanging around and he waved to me discretely and I acknowledged him. I went and met with Father Jonathan and introduced my groomsmen and my family to him. As I shook hands with the pastor my cock twitched thinking how in a few minutes this man will be pounding my bride's pussy. Guests were also slowly trickling in and Julie's father and mother were busy welcoming them. I had to remind my father and brother to go and do the same and they left reluctantly to welcome the guests.

Julie arrived at 4:30 pm and went straight to meet her mother and other family members that had traveled for her wedding. After meeting with her family, she went up to her dad and then Father Jonathan and had a brief conversation. Then she told her mother and Susan that she needs to talk about something with the pastor and her father privately and left. The pastor led the way towards his office and I saw that Frank had already moved close to the office. Julie looked back at me once as she started following the pastor. She looked nervous. My cock hardened knowing what was going to happen inside the locked doors of the pastor's office.

Later I was standing at the altar as my beautiful bride was walking down the aisle with her dad. She looked stunning in her backless sheath wedding dress. Her blonde hair was done in a stylish up do and her face looked radiant. She looked at me shyly with a twinkle in her beautiful blue eyes. She looked so angelic. Standing at the altar my cock was throbbing, knowing that under that virginal white wedding dress my beautiful bride's unprotected pussy was slowly leaking cum. It was feeling like I had never known before.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers