Julie My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers

The dress was ankle length and she was wearing white open toed heels. The kind I like with just a thin strap across her toes and a thin strap around her ankle. She was wearing the anklet that I had given her and it looked oddly erotic around her right ankle. I casually glanced around and I could see quite a few men staring at her with unbridled lust in their eyes. I was filled with pride knowing how she was being desired.

Her dad handed her to me at the altar and said, "She is yours now." His cum is leaking out of my bride.

The wedding ceremony was conducted smoothly by Father Jonathan. He smirked each time he looked at us. We read our vows and he pronounced us husband and wife and asked us to kiss. As I kiss her, I smell the cock breath she has and tasted cum on her lips. My cock throbbed with shock, I did not expect her to swallow cum also. I wanted to kiss her with much more intensity but I controlled myself. After the ceremony, people started leaving for the cocktail hour and we went to get our wedding photographs taken. Susan left with Darius. They both were working together to organize the garter toss event. Our regular photographer took our pictures while all the wedding guests slowly departed for the cocktail hour. Frank hung around and he also took a few pictures of us. I was not much into getting the wedding pictures taken but I did it for Julie. I did end the photography session a few minutes early since I was very anxious to get my new wife alone.

We head towards our hired limo with Frank video recording us. Most of the people had left by now. The limo driver got out and held the door open for us.

He is a heavy set, swarthy man, I ask him, "What is your name?"

"My name is Jack." He said with a thick accent. The owner of the limo company is a Pakistani man and I know half of his drivers are Pakistani since I have used his service before but this is the first I was meeting this driver. He also seemed Pakistani to me.

"No I meant your real name....you do not need to tell me your American name."

He grinned at me and said, "It is Javed."

I handed him a C-note and say to him, "Javed I need you to add fifteen minutes more to our ride to the hotel." Winking at him I say, "I need some quality time with my new wife before getting to the reception."

His eyes widens with surprise seeing the hundred dollar bill, "I can do better than that....there is this secluded place I know where we can park without getting disturbed." He said looking very happy with himself.

Then he pointed at Frank and asked, "Who is he? Is he going to ride with you in the limo?"

"He is our videographer.....he is recording all of our special moments today." I said.

"Nice....good memories. I have to say your bride is very hot." He said boldly.

"Okay.....thanks...she is really hot."

"I am partial towards blondes..."He paused and then looked at Julie with unbridled lust and asked."...is she a true blonde?"

"Yes she is."

I get into the limo with my blushing bride and Frank follows us inside. Javed starts driving the limo and keeps the driver partition open. I take Julie into my arms and she whispers, "Tell the driver to close the partition."

"That is ok......let him watch." I said to her lustily and started kissing her hard. Our tongues dueled, I sucked on her tongue, her lips. I loved kissing my new wife knowing that she has been freshly fucked.

"Did you get properly used by both of them in the church office?"

"Oh baby....there was one more guy, I thought you knew."

"Three? Who was it?"

"It was Father Jonathan's older brother...he is visiting US. He was already in the office when we got there."

"Wow....you got ravished by three men instead of two right before you walked down the aisle....you are such hot slut babe....I love you so much"

I was deliriously happy now that I was married to the love of my life and also very turned on due to what she had done on our wedding day at my behest. I started kissing her again and put my hands on her beautiful silk wedding dress. I pulled the dress up feeling up her smooth, silky, creamy, bare legs, she was not wearing any stockings.

As I continued kissing her and feeling up my new bride, the driver had reached the secluded spot and now watching us. Julie and I were facing the driver partition. Frank was recording everything that was happening and the crotch of his pant was visibly tented.

"Lift up your ass baby.....I want to see the freshly fucked pussy of my bride." I said lustily

Julie said to me shyly, "Sweetheart the driver is watching us........"

"Let him watch......he wants to see if you are a true blonde." I said lustily. Julie reluctantly lifted her ass up and I pulled up the wedding dress completely exposing her bare legs and her tiny white panties obscenely plastered to her womanhood. I ask her, "Who came in your pussy and who came in your mouth? Who was the first one to cum in your unprotected pussy?"

"Father Jonathan's brother came in my pussy first and then dad. Father Jonathan came in my mouth." she said demurely

"Show me her tits too.....and I hope you do not mind I will join you guys, the view is not so good from the driver seat." said Javed suddenly. Without even waiting for my response he joined us in the passenger cabin and sat down next to Julie.

I pulled the front of the dress down, exposing Julie's perky, b cup tits to Javed's lustful gaze. I got down on my knees and started kissing Julie's trembling thighs and put pressure on them till Julie reluctantly spread them. The front of her panties was completely soaked with the mixture of cum and her pussy juice and almost transparent. I grabbed the waist of her panties and pulled them down with Julie lifting up her delectable ass to get them off. It was hot watching the gusset of the panties stay stuck to her ravished pussy as I pulled it down. I pocketed the wet panties and then made Julie sit right on the edge of the seat with her thighs spread and dove between her legs. I started licking her reddened pussy lips and licked the cum leaking out of her well used pussy. My cock throbbed inside my pants as I ate my new bride's well used pussy.

As I continued eating her, Julie started moaning and spread her legs even more. Then her body stiffened and I heard her say, "Please....don't touch me." Her voice was a mixture of alarm and excitement and she was breathing hard.

I looked up and see that Julie was facing Javed halfway and he was holding her tits and squeezing them. He had the hard pink nipples between her thumb and forefinger. Julie had her hands on his hands as she tried to dislodge his hands. Then he saw me looking at him and just bent down to take her hard pink nipple in his mouth.

"Don't do that....."Said Julie while breathing hard. I sat down beside her and removed Julie's hand from Javed's hands by reaching around from behind her taking her hands into my hands, I kissed her bare back, shoulders, neck as our limo driver took Julie's sensitive nipple into his mouth. Julie tightly squeezed my hands as the Pakistani man sucked on her sensitive nipples and alternated between them. After sucking on her tits for a couple of minutes, Javed moved up and captured her lips in his lips and started kissing her. Julie resisted him and did not open her lips for his invading tongue.

I whispered into her ear, "Open your lips baby.....let him properly kiss my wife." Julie just gave in and started kissing him back hungrily. "Yeah baby show him what a hot wife you are.......I love you sweetheart." I said to her as she was sucking on another man's tongue. As they continued to kiss, Javed now had his hand between her legs now, feeling up my wife's pussy.

We had been married for less than an hour and another man was kissing Julie and feeling up her pussy. He was easily able to penetrate her pussy with two fingers, since she was still slick and little bit loose. He stopped kissing her and took the two fingers out from her pussy and forcefully inserted his wet fingers into her mouth. Julie submissively just sucked on his fingers. Javed proceeded to open his pants and took out his hard dark cock. It was circumcised and quite thick. He forced her down onto the limo floor and Julie submissively got down in front of him and gingerly took his hard cock in her left hand. Her ring finger now had the wedding band with the engagement ring and my cock lurched watching it on another man's cock.

I took out my hard cock and played with it while my new wife sucked on another man's cock and balls. After five minute of cock sucking Javed asked Julie to get on the seat on her knees facing me as he positioned himself behind her. Julie looked at me shyly as I took her face in my hands and started kissing her. As I kissed my new wife her married pussy was filled up by a cock of a complete stranger. She gasped as the thick cock stretched her married pussy. I kissed her hard as Javed pounded her rough and hard trying to get his release with no consideration for Julie's release. His only focus was his own carnal needs and using my wife's pussy just for his gratification. Javed was very turned on with the whole situation and did not last long. He came with a loud grunt.

For the third time today my wife's unprotected pussy walls were being coated with another man's cum. Julie also started cumming and her eyes glazed over due to the intense orgasm and her body stiffened. As soon as Javed was done cumming, he unceremoniously pulled his deflating cock out of her pussy and pulled up his pants and asked casually, "Are we ready to go?"

He had cum and that was all his concern, he was ready to leave right away.

"Give us a few minutes" I said and he stepped outside and lit a cigarette. Julie had sat down and cum was leaking out of her pussy. I got down and pulled Julie to the edge of the seat and starting eating her, eating the fresh creampie. I made her cum a couple of times and completely cleaned her pussy. Once I had my fill of her pussy, Julie straightened her wedding dress, fixed her hair and applied make up. She was again looking like the beautiful, innocent, virginal bride who had walked down the aisle an hour ago. Nothing like the hot slut who was taking another man's cock in her married pussy in front of her new husband. She was all prim and proper.

"You look gorgeous honey." I said while smiling with pride.

She blushed and said, "You do not look bad either."

"Ready to go to the secret garter toss ceremony?" I asked in a conspiratorial tone.

"I do not know.....Susan is planning to make it kind of risqué. She has a very dirty mind and her idea of fun is being raunchy." she said with a tone of apprehension.

"Do not worry....it is just fun and games....we will enjoy it"

"Yeah we will, I just need to quickly get in the bedroom and put on fresh pair of panties. I do not want anyone finding out that I am just wearing the dress when the garter is being put on my leg."

"What do you mean?" I asked with confusion.

"Well Susan is going to ask someone other than you to put the garter on my leg...and I think she is going to ask my eighteen year cousin Andy to do it, to make things interesting to say the least."

"Wow.......she does have a nasty mind....well....I cannot wait to get that garter off your leg."

"I do not think that is going to happen....she is going to get someone else to take it off also just like how the best man took her garter off at her wedding. Well......so do you still want to go through it?" she asked shyly.

"Absolutely.....it is going to be really fun watching you squirm with embarrassment." I said grinning.

"So when did you plan this debauchery with the driver?" She asked curiously.

"Oh.....it was not planned....it just happened..."

"Shit....I am sorry honey." she said with the realization dawning that for the first time she allowed another man to have her without my encouragement and that too right after she got married.

"Do not worry, just because I did not plan it doesn't mean I did not like it. It was hot watching you cream on another man's cock for the first time as a married woman."

"But....you should have been the first.....I was so turned on with you going down on me and then he started touching me......"

"It is okay...I am happy this turned out this way. A perfect way to start our life long married life."

As we talked Javed had gotten into the car and started driving and strangely enough now he had closed the partition. I guess he had gotten what he wanted and he had no interest in Julie for now. It was amazing how quiet Frank could be, we simply did not even notice him through the whole thing but I was sure he captured each and everything we said and did. I could not wait to watch the recording of Julie getting ravished by three men in her wedding dress just before she was to walk down the aisle.

Javed drove us to side entrance of the hotel where Susan was waiting for us to lead us to the suite without anyone seeing us.

"You guys took longer than I expected........were you guys were being naughty?" Susan asked playfully and hearing that Julie blushed. "You kidding me...I cannot believe that miss prim and proper has turned into such a hussy....can't even wait till your wedding night." She said incredulously. "Okay...let's go and show off the bride to some salivating male wedding guest," she said grinning.

"Oh.....before we do the garter toss, I just need to freshen up.......and put on a fresh pair of panties." said Julie turning crimson red and I could not help smiling seeing her so embarrassed.

"You slut!!!.....you guys did not even use a condom......Julie you really have embraced sluttiness. I was kind of apprehensive that I may upset my prudish friend but I see that you are going to enjoy being naughty. You guys know that how much the lecherous males guests lust after the beautiful bride and to be very frank I find that exciting. During my wedding I really enjoyed all the attention and found it very exciting when some of the brave lechers copped a feel" She said excitedly

"Something tells me that Nick you will not mind it if garter toss gets a little R rated and the wedding guests get to see a little bit of the your new bride. I can't believe it you guys had sex in the limo"

"Yeah I am up for some naughty fun and I know Julie will not mind being a tease....so bring it on." I said agreeing with her. I looked at Julie and I saw excitement on her face. Julie was clearly accepting the changes I had wanted in her and enjoying it too.

As we get inside the suite, everyone cheers seeing us and I know they are cheering more at seeing Julie. Julie heads inside the bedroom to freshen up and put on a pair of panties while I stay out and everyone congratulates me again for getting married and snagging such a beautiful woman. Someone hands me a beer as I interact with the guys there. They are very happy with this secret garter toss ceremony and openly admit that they are looking forward to get some titillating views of the beautiful bride's body. I look around there were only nine guys in the room. Three were my best friends, my dad and brother, two of Julie's cousin and an uncle, Scott and Susan's husband.

I asked Susan, "Only ten guys?"

"Yep these are the only truly single guys at the wedding.....they don't even have dates so can sneak away without anyone noticing. Except for your friend Juan who managed to slip away from his wife and of course my dear husband. Darius and I have sworn them all to secrecy." She said with her eyes twinkling with excitement. Then she leaves to check on Julie.

In a few minutes Julie and Susan came out and everyone looked at them expectantly. Julie was smiling demurely and looked nervous whereas Susan has a mischievous smile on her face.

"I do not know if everyone knows the history behind the garter throwing tradition but I will briefly relate the reason for people who may not know. So in the olden days, the bride and groom had to show some sort of proof that marriage consummation occurred and for this to be proved it was common tradition to have people like family and friends come into the room with the couple. The wedding guests, family, friends tried to get the garter as the proof. The bride's any article of undergarment was also considered to be good luck therefore sometimes things got out of hand in the bedroom as people tried to get a piece of the bride's under garment. Therefore the wedding garter tossing ceremony was started so that no one would try to get a piece of bride's under garment themselves." said Susan while smiling. "So you see in the olden days the groom did not toss the garter but the guests took the garter....." She said teasingly and looked at Julie. Julie was now blushing and her face was turning red.

"So instead of just a simple garter toss ceremony we will have just have a different kind of garter ceremony in which someone other than the groom will take the beautiful bride's garter off." As soon as she said, all the guys present there cheered loudly. "Since it is going to be a risque ceremony that is why we this is such a secret and I repeat again not a word about it to anyone." She reminded everyone. "Just enjoy the show and hope it turns raunchy." She said with a grin.

"But before the garter gets taken off........it needs to be put on and since it is usually someone from the bride's side who helps in putting the garter, I think it will be appropriate if Andy, her cousin, does it. The garter will be put on the left leg of the bride." Everyone booed except for Andy who was grinning now and Susan was smiling.

"But.....but...Nick will be the one who will decide how high the garter goes, "said Susan with another set of boos and even Andy joined in that.

"Wait.....please let me finish...." and Susan continued, "Nick will go into the bedroom with Andy and Julie to assist in putting the garter on and I hope he will make it interesting, "She said with a mischievous smile. She really wanted to make it risqué.

"Once the bride comes back, we will have an auction for the bride's garter and the highest bidder will have the privilege of taking the garter off and he can select another guy to help him in this privilege." She said happily.

"Now you guys just don't stand there....get going....we have a reception to attend also." Susan said with mock sternness.

We three go into the bedroom and I see that there is a pink lace garter on the table. I pick it up and felt it between my fingers and handed it to Andy.

Andy looked at me cockily and asked, "How much of your new wife do you want to show off? How high do you want the garter to be?"

"Well we will see......" I said uncertainly

Andy smirked at me and as I got down on her knees in front of Julie. She apprehensively leaned back against the wall and raised her right foot. Andy grabbed her ankle and slid up the garter over her open toed heels.

"Nick as my hands move up her smooth legs, why don't you keep raising her dress as well so that you can see where my hands are on your wife's leg. This way you will know where you want me to stop and how much of her legs you want to show off." He said.

I did as he said without even thinking. I wanted to see this young kid's hands on Julie's leg. When the garter got past Julie's knee, Julie said, "Nick this should be good enough."

Andy looked up at me and said, "I think it will be more fun if it is higher up on your legs Julie and I think Nick does wants it higher too." I just nodded.

He slid up the garter and left it right below the crotch of Julie's panties. I had raised the dress high enough that Andy could clearly see her white G-string.

"Nice.....raise the dress higher Nick." He asked and I obliged as if my hands had a mind of their own. Julie dress was around her waist now and Andy moved behind Julie to get a look of the string disappearing between Julie's rounded globes of flesh. Julie was breathing heavily now that she was being displayed to her young cousin. Andy gently swatted her ass and then squeezed her ass quickly.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,638 Followers