Julie My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mike2012
Mike2012
1,640 Followers

"Wow....what an ass.....I always have wanted to do that, " said Andy with lust. "It will be even hotter when she gets displayed in front of all the guys." He added. Hearing him say that Julie groaned and my heart rate increased.

"Let us go out now....everyone is waiting outside," I said hoarsely.

Andy stood up and I let go off Julie's dress. We step outside of the bedroom where everyone is waiting expectantly for Julie.

"Okay guys hurry up and start bidding....we also have to go to the reception." said Susan with an air of urgency. "And I really hope that all of you really enjoy this somewhat different, naughty garter throwing ceremony.......and show your enjoyment by developing the tented pants syndrome." She said cheekily.

Everyone started bidding and it was my father who won the bidding with a bid of thousand dollars. He chose my brother to assist him in taking off the garter. My heart was just pounding that my own father and brother will feel my bride up in front of everyone while displaying her.

"It does not get naughtier than this." said Susan smilingly. "Father and the brother of the groom are going to take off the new bride's garter. Everyone present here knows by now that father of the groom is a dirty old man. The kind of enthusiasm he showed during the bidding made it pretty obvious. How eager he is to stick his hands under wedding dress of his new daughter-in-law." She paused and looked around at everyone with a grin. My father was also grinning lecherously. He was enjoying the attention and looking forward to touch his new daughter-in-law.

She continued, "An old lecherous man sticking his hand under the wedding dress of a newly wedded young and beautiful bride. That has to be one of the hottest act. And I know all of you guys would love to see that happen to Julie."

She was right it would such a lewd and hot act. I look at Julie and her face was beet red. The room was completely quiet and it was obvious everyone was waiting with bated breath to watch the beautiful bride to be felt up by her father-in-law. I was just expecting it to be a naughty and playful ceremony but it had been elevated to the level of raunchy by Susan.

"There is no need to be embarrassed Julie." said Susan reassuringly. "It is all just fun......but is it so appropriate that the man who is going to take you to bed tonight.....his father and brother are going to take the garter off....it is very appropriate." she said grinning. "Just enjoy it and in fact I know you will enjoy it. Even your groom has not problem with it." She gestured towards me and everyone in the room gave me a quick glance. All the guys in the room knew that I wanted to watch Julie felt up as much as they did.

Julie stood in the center of the room and Ricky got behind her and her father-in-law got down in front of her.

"Ricky keep raising your sister-in-law's dress up as I try to locate the garter." said Julie's father-in-law

There was pin drop silence in the room as everyone waited to watch my beautiful bride to get exposed.

He put both of his rough, calloused hands on her ankle, one on the inside of the leg and the other on the outside making Julie shiver involuntarily. Ricky started raising the wedding dress up. My dad slowly moved his hands up feeling Julie's toned calf, her smooth skin. Julie was breathing heavily and she had closed her eyes. Ricky kept raising her dress as as my father's hands moved up Julie's legs. As soon as the lower edge of the garter became visible to everyone. When he reached Julie's upper thighs, she again visibly shivered. My father then said lecherously,"Ricky raise the dress up higher so that everyone can properly see the garter on my beautiful daughter-in-law's leg."

My cock lurched hearing that. Julie opened her eyes and looked at me. She was flushed and I saw fear and excitement on her face. Ricky raised the dress higher just like I had done in the bedroom. Now everyone in the room could see Julie's tiny g-string and the garter just below the crotch of the panties. Her long toned legs looked incredible. Some even moved behind Julie to check out her naked ass. I was so hard.

My father kept moving his hands up till his hands were over the pink garter. But no one was focussed on the garter anymore. Everyone was looking at his left hand which was pressing into my new bride's crotch.

Julie closed her eyes and gently bit her lower lip. Then she put her hand on his shoulder for support. Julie whimpered softly as my dad moved his hand slowly rubbing her pussy. Everyone could see the wetness on her white virginal panties. Watching dad rubbing Julie's pussy, Ricky put his hands on her round ass and squeezed it. She inhaled sharply now that she was being felt up by her father-in-law and brother-in-law in front of her husband and eight other horny men. The air was filled with tension as everyone anticipated more to happen.

"Guys that is enough I think, we also need to go to the reception." Susan suddenly said.

Hearing Susan, my dad slowly pulled the garter down as everyone looked mesmerized at the beautiful exposed bride. Once he reached the ankle, Julie gingerly lifter her foot so that he could take it off and pocket the garter. Once my father had pocketed the garter then only did Ricky let the dress drop.

"Okay guys showtime is over and looking at the front of everyone's trouser, it seems you all had a really good time." Said Susan laughing and bringing out everyone from their reverie. " And remember not a word about this to anyone." She said sternly. "Now leave for the reception hall to welcome the bride and groom shortly."

Once everyone left Susan handed us the thousand dollar that she had collected from my father. I kissed Julie hard.

"That was one of the hottest thing I have ever seen. The new bride being felt up by the father-in-law in front of her husband." Susan said. She was visibly turned on.

"Nick you know it is only a matter of time before your dad will end up between Julie's legs with his father-in-law cock buried in your beautiful wife's pussy and so will your brother. A family orgy." She said.

Julie blushed hearing the words she spoke and my cock again lurched in my pants.

Susan looked at the front of my pants and said, "And it seems that you will like that to happen, you may even hold her legs open so that they can properly fuck your wife." She grinned after crudely stating that.

I just stared at her without saying a word. She was right.

Then she and Susan retreated into the bedroom so that Julie could change into her cocktail dress for the reception. I could hear them talk and it seemed to be an animated discussion. What I could discern was Susan asking Julie to do something which Julie was not willing to do.

After changing she came out and the first thing I noticed was that now she was wearing white stockings.

I asked,"Are you wearing just stockings or also garter belt with suspenders?"

"Stocking with garter belt and suspenders." she said.

"That is so hot...." I said

"See I told you he will love it." said Susan sounding very pleased.

The reception went by quickly. Darius and my brother gave quite good speeches as did Susan. Our first dance was just perfect. I twirled her on the dance floor raising up her cocktail dress which provided a quick peek of Julie's stocking tops to everyone. As I watched Julie dance with her dad, I got a hard on.

Julie danced with a quite a few guys and I could see they were all enamored with her. Especially all the guys who were at the garter ceremony. They all took the opportunity to dance with her and all of them tried to feel her up.

Julie had also gotten into the swing of things and was enjoying the amorous advances of her admirers. But I was very glad that they all were being very discreet.

I saw my father whispering into her ear as he danced with her with his hand on her ass. Later on I found out he was telling her how good her legs and wet pussy felt and he cannot wait to get to know her more intimately.

We drank, ate, drank, danced.....the reception was really great.

Frank captured each and every minute of our actions. I was so looking forward to watching that recording.

After the reception, we headed for our new home in the same limousine driven by Javed. As we sat down in the limo, we kissed again. While we were kissing Javed opened the partition between the driver and the passenger cabin. He said, "Your bride changed her dress.....she looks hot in this dress."

"Yeah she does look hot in this cocktail dress." I said as I pulled Julie onto my lap now. Her back was now towards the partition as we kissed deeply. My hands moved down from her back and lifted up her dress, showing off her rounded ass framed by the garter belt and suspenders. Javed moaned seeing her ass.

"Wow man.... she is so sexy."

Julie stopped kissing me and said lustily, "You like showing off your new wife.....don't you baby?" She could see the lust in my eyes. There was no need to answer.

"You want to watch this limo driver fuck your wife again baby?" I groaned hearing her ask this question.

"Not right now maybe some other time. So when you were changing.....what was Susan asking you to do?" I asked.

"She wants me to let her husband and his best friend into my pants." She said mischievously. "Apparently they have the hots for me."

"Do they have an open marriage?" I asked curiously. "Something like we have?"

"Nope....nothing like we have. I cannot bear to see you with someone else. But they both are free to have sex with others. She told me about it when I was changing." She said seriously.

"I do not even want anyone else. You are all I need baby." I said and kissed her. "So will you do it?"

"I do not know yet......maybe......I bet you will want that." She said.

"What have you done it me?" She asked with a smile. "If anyone would have said to me a year ago that I will let my father-in-law feel me up in front of a roomful of men, I would have called that person crazy."

"That was hot. Everyone was so riveted as he moved his hands up your legs.....you were so turned on. You know he wants more from you now." I said lustily. She simply nodded shyly.

"I wonder what they all thought of me?" She wistfully asked.

"Four of the men have already known you intimately." She blushed hearing that. "The other six must have thought that you are the most sexiest and prettiest woman. And they can't wait to know you intimately. As you know I am not opposed to that." Saying that I start kissing her lovingly.

The limo stopped suddenly and I looked outside to see that the limo was at our driveway. Javed says, "You want me to help you guys inside?" I knew what he meant and I said. "No thanks....we are good."

I kissed Julie again and then we got out of the limo as Javed held the door open. His eyes stayed glued to Julie's hot body as she stepped out. I tipped him again and went inside our house. Frank followed right behind us, recording everything.

Julie said excitedly," I am so excited today we are finally going to sleep in our marital bed. I was getting tired of sleeping in the guest bedroom."

We go upstairs and Julie pushes open the door of the master bedroom and her eyes open wide. She is just shocked to see the black waiter from our engagement day in our bedroom. He is standing there naked with two other naked black guys. I do not even know the names of the other two guys, I just had asked Darnell to find two more guys to ravish Julie.

Julie turns around to look at me with her face with a stunned look, "Baby........oh god......when did you set this up? This is so depraved........so wrong."

"I thought it would be a nice surprise and appropriate to have him here for our wedding night since we started all of this with him on our engagement day."

"Nick.....but I wanted our marital bed to be just for us...."

"It is okay sweetheart....let them be the first to have you on our marital bed...let them ravish you on the most sacred day of our life........just enjoy." Passionately saying that I took her into my arms and kissed her.

"Congratulations on getting married......Nick now we will take care of the bride's needs on her wedding night....we will consummate the marriage," said Darnell. Darnell had moved up and was standing right behind Julie now. The two guys seemed similar in age as Darnell with nicely sized cocks.

I turned Julie around to face Darnell, "You left him hanging on our engagement day....let him and his friends use you properly today, give yourself to them completely." I whispered in her ear and gently pushed my new wife towards Darnell. Julie looked back to at me shyly and then stepped forward towards the naked older black man.

She looked so beautiful and elegant in her knee length white cocktail dress with flaring skirt. It was sleeveless, V-neck with thin straps and showed off Julie's toned arms. Her silky blonde hair is pulled back and tied stylishly, her makeup is just perfect. Darnell took my wife into his arms and mashed his thick black lips on my brides beautiful pink lips. Julie instinctively opened her lips for his invading tongue. As Julie is busy sucking on Darnell's thick tongue, one of the other two black guys comes behind my bride and kisses her shoulders. He is skinny, older guy with a thick uncircumcised cock. He reaches from behind and grabs Julie's breasts over her dress. He squeezes her breasts roughly as he kisses her slender neck. Darnell breaks off the kiss and motions to the second guy to come towards Julie. This guy is short and stocky but the most noticeable feature about him are the white patches on his black skin, even on his cock, making him look very unsightly. He has a skin condition called Vitiligo.

Darnell moved aside and the man with Vitiligo moved in front of Julie. He took Julie into his arms and planted his lips on her lips. The other man behind Julie also moved away as Julie was getting kissed by this unsightly black man. He hungrily kissed my beautiful bride, dueling with her tongue, exchanging saliva as he slowly ran his hands over her nubile body. They stood there all by themselves as the three of us stood around them watching with lust and hard cocks.

It was a sight to behold watching a lovely blond young woman attired in an elegant cocktail dress getting hungrily kissed by a naked older black man. The contrast between them was just shocking.

Her eyes were closed as she was being kissed and felt up by this man. He slowly raised her dress exposing more of her stocking clad legs. He raised up the dress further up exposing the creamy smooth skin above the stocking tops and then pulled up the dress all the way to her waist. Now her beautiful creamy round ass framed by the garter belt and suspenders was exposed to the hungry eyes of Darnell and the other black man. Her ass looked delectable with string of her tiny panties disappearing between her ass cheeks.

The man kissing her grabbed the creamy fleshy orbs in his black calloused hands which were marked by white patches. He squeezed her ass and pulled both the cheeks apart showing Julie's puckered asshole which was barely covered by the tiny string of her panties. I looked at Darnell and the other man and saw their eyes smoldering with lust as they looked at my exposed bride. Then suddenly I remembered about Frank our videographer and I looked towards him. I was stunned to see that he had taken off his pants and was recording with a hard on. I knew right away what kind of tip Frank was going to get tonight.

The man with Vitiligo stopped kissing Julie and says, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever held in my arms and kissed......I still find it hard to believe that I am going to fuck you on your wedding night right in front of your new husband.......in fact you are going to get gang banged on your wedding night by us and you don't even know us. You are the biggest slut I have ever met.......I am going to tear up that fine white pussy with my black cock. Do you even know our names cunt?" He asked Julie crudely.

Julie just shyly shook her head.

"Damn bitch.......you truly are a slut.....sucking a big fat black cock right after getting engaged and now going to get black gang banged on your wedding night....damn the finest white bitch I have ever seen.....I need to completely see your fine body.....you don't need this dress..." as soon as he said that Darnell moved behind Julie and pulled down the thin shoulder straps of the dress. Julie gingerly pulled her arms out as Darnell pulled down her dress exposing Julie's white bra which was thin and transparent. Julie's nipple were erect and poking through the fabric of the bra. The dress was pooled around Julie's waist and Darnell jerked it down. Now the dress was around her feet and she stepped out of it. Darnell kicked aside the discarded dress. My blond bride looked magnificent in her wedding night lingerie. Darnell unhooked her bra and Julie straightened out her arms to get the bra off. The black man with Vitiligo knelt in front of her and pulled down her tiny wet panties which were wet at the front with her fuck juices. She put her dainty hands on the shoulders of the black man as she stepped out of her panties and she looked at me.

I was out of my mind with lust watching these black men, whom Julie barely knew, undressing my new bride on our wedding night. My bride's pussy was clean shaven and the thin pussy lips glistened with moisture. After taking her panties off, he sniffed it and threw it at me, "Nick feel how wet your slutty wife is....the bitch is really creaming for black cock."

He was right the gusset of her panties were drenched. He stood up and put his hand on my new bride's pussy, "Damn bitch.....I have never felt any pussy this wet....." Julie instinctively spread her legs to give more access to his hand. The man with Vitiligo snickered and said, "You really need something in there don't you Ho"

He roughly inserted two fingers in her pussy and it easily slid in eliciting a loud moan from Julie. "Damn.....cunt....you are ready to be fucked but before you get my black cock you need to suck it and make it feel welcomed."

He roughly pushed down my new bride on her knees. Julie's face was now at the level of his cock. It was an ugly looking cock, charcoal black, uncircumcised with white patches on it.

"Suck it bitch.....make my shit feel good." He said through a snarl.

Julie looked at me and mouthed "I love you" and then grabbed his fat cock in her left hand. I almost came seeing the engagement ring and wedding band on top the black cock. The foreskin was tightly stretched over the hard cock head. She pulled back the foreskin exposing more of the charcoal black thick bulbous cock head. The slit on the cock head was leaking pre cum and the exposed cock head revealed more white patches under the foreskin. My new bride stuck out her tongue and licked the leaking pre-cum while looking at me. Then she opened her mouth and took the ugly cock into her mouth. If she was repulsed by it, she did not show it at all. She earnestly started sucking on it.

"Damn bitch.....you is a good cocksucker...suck it ho.......show me what a cock sucking white slut you are....oh yeah."

As she sucked him, Darnell and the other black guy also came and stood in front my kneeling bride. She took their hard cocks in her dainty hands and jacked them off as she continued to suck the ugly cock.

He pulled his cock out of her mouth and snarled at her, "Slut suck my balls too.....suck my hairy balls bitch." saying that he lifted his cock and pushed his balls into Julie's mouth. Julie removed her hands from the other two cocks and held his balls while she licked them and sucked on them like a wanton slut. A beautiful wanton slut.

Darnell could not wait for any longer and he pulled her off the other man's cock and fed her his cock.

Mike2012
Mike2012
1,640 Followers